YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 21st, 2017, 1:36 am

Tribe wrote:How you gonna 2 cents dude comment after saying you a proud ABK rep? I don't understand y'all :lol:
cause he talking about a era when it was blood luv but thats over now been over after 02 its called getting with the program if you was in trenches you would know this instead of talking like its 1995 :lol: :tiphat:

Billyyanna
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: March 21st, 2017, 1:00 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Billyyanna » March 21st, 2017, 1:49 am

Anyone Blood on here ? I'm trying get down Kause where I'm at at nothing but fake gangs / Set trippin so help me out hml

Fake Deleted
superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Fake Deleted » March 21st, 2017, 4:08 am

You not Blood.

Billy Mack
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 5:13 pm

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Billy Mack » March 21st, 2017, 4:55 am

[quote="Tribe"]How you gonna 2 cents dude comment after saying you a proud ABK rep? I don't understand y'all :lol:[/quote]
Man nigga shut that bullshit up yu talkin pussy and BBA THE FUCK UP!!

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 21st, 2017, 6:20 am

Tribe wrote:You not Blood.



you right im not blood...................IM SHINE 000120gz :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9VcilXHmek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Same hand i peace you with i shoot you with :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/njU2kHXuKLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

s/o to my locs in cahoots :tiphat:

come here to the bricks tribe so i can get you working the chirp Kuz :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Fake Deleted » March 21st, 2017, 10:28 am

True dick head.

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7204
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Deezus » March 21st, 2017, 5:54 pm

Song was aight for a struggle rapper. :tiphat:

Video was type gay how he set up a candle light dinner on the roof top with drinks, red tie and shit :huhwhat:

Jiwe lookin real weird with short pink dreds now :discust:

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7204
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Deezus » March 21st, 2017, 6:01 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
Tribe wrote:You not Blood.



you right im not blood...................IM SHINE 000120gz :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9VcilXHmek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Same hand i peace you with i shoot you with :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/njU2kHXuKLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

s/o to my locs in cahoots :tiphat:

come here to the bricks tribe so i can get you working the chirp Kuz :lol:
:huhwhat: that's worse double bangin than NY doin. God damn.

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7204
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Deezus » March 21st, 2017, 6:02 pm

Niggas dead ass said "I'm 252, but I'm grape tho", "its some red dragons over here"

Fuck happen to jersey?

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 21st, 2017, 7:40 pm

Deezus wrote:Niggas dead ass said "I'm 252, but I'm grape tho", "its some red dragons over here"

Fuck happen to jersey?
Deezus wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Tribe wrote:You not Blood.



you right im not blood...................IM SHINE 000120gz :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9VcilXHmek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Same hand i peace you with i shoot you with :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/njU2kHXuKLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

s/o to my locs in cahoots :tiphat:

come here to the bricks tribe so i can get you working the chirp Kuz :lol:
:huhwhat: that's worse double bangin than NY doin. God damn.


Deezus wrote:Niggas dead ass said "I'm 252, but I'm grape tho", "its some red dragons over here"

Fuck happen to jersey?


its not double banging its clique banging technically but out here its called set trippin - trip setting

for example: if im blood and my mans crip but we technically share the same hood(like same housing complex) and we grew up together and everything his set never did anything to us and my set didnt do anything to his so why beef since we all know each other since kids and we share the same dead homies lets just cliqueing up and bang and bust juxs on these outsiders who aint from di block :2cents:

then its a other side to it like if you wanna shoot something or jux something if you dont wanna make the set hot or for shits and giggles you just throw another set flag on and do your ones and twos like catch ah nigga slippin be like "whats cracking cuz then do your ting"

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7bbjY80ODYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

"be in all red thats my disguise"

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SWEHpqShviI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

got the SMM homie bigga Bz got the purple flag on for Loose (a grape homie who got killed)

jersey been "renegade" with the banging for awhile :lol: :tiphat:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Fake Deleted » March 21st, 2017, 9:52 pm

Jersey Demon, you not with nothing. You're a neutral that ear hustle foolish conversations, listen to way to much music & watch things you don't understand run with it like it's legit. There's not one official Red zone that share turf with any gang but it's own. Everybody in the World that claim Bloods Gang is not real. No matter who they became, how gangster they are, how known they are or any of that shit. Motherfuckers is faking from Cali to New York with the shit and been so before anybody in thread was born. Fools making everybody bozos on the streets to prison from State to State.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 21st, 2017, 10:06 pm

Tribe wrote:Jersey Demon, you not with nothing. You're a neutral that ear hustle foolish conversations, listen to way to much music & watch things you don't understand run with it like it's legit. There's not one official Red zone that share turf with any gang but it's own. Everybody in the World that claim Bloods Gang is not real. No matter who they became, how gangster they are, how known they are or any of that shit. Motherfuckers is faking from Cali to New York with the shit and been so before anybody in thread was born. Fools making everybody bozos on the streets to prison from State to State.
wanna come to the bricks so i can introduce to you this dirty life wanna become a Larry? :umhm:

red zone? niggas this aint football fuck a red zone and all that bullshit you talking about this is Dirty Jerz we do what we want like real ones :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47838
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Quiet-Q » March 22nd, 2017, 1:45 am

Deezus wrote: Video was type gay how he set up a candle light dinner on the roof top with drinks, red tie and shit :huhwhat:

Jiwe lookin real weird with short pink dreds now :discust:

:lmao: :lmao: :rip:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Fake Deleted » March 22nd, 2017, 2:09 am

I'm not even bull shittin' with y'all no more. Official count Blood membership is rounded off to 20 deep throughout U.S. since 1950 because a lot of members either died, became to old or joined some other kind of organization like the B.P.P. The highest count Blood had was before crackers hit the B.W.S in the 1920's. I been Blood since my Grandfather put me on after dealing with that foolish Bloods Gang shit. I was G.K.B under a fool name O.G. Splash from Brownsville who was put on by Powerful's brother F.B in 1993 on Rikers Island. More or less when I was Bloods Gang there was no such thing as Bloods Gang sharing b turfs with outside gangs no matter what , it was a cold world out there for other gangs if they weren't Bloods Gang. The most motherfuckers had was individuals from different gangs living in within the town, but they wasn't making no dirty money, the town belonged to Bloods Gang. If anybody was in a different gang making dirty money in the town -they was getting got. If you would've came to the town talking about you Bloods Gang on some color blind on some 1-80 low-low slime shit the turf would've had you real 0-31 in every set and that was green through O.G. Mack and my hive loved to listen to that man back then and had fun with it, but that's old dumb shit. This official shit I'm on is hard work & really right to only the concious mind of the Pan African man & woman.

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 22nd, 2017, 2:37 am

Q. wrote:
Deezus wrote: Video was type gay how he set up a candle light dinner on the roof top with drinks, red tie and shit :huhwhat:

Jiwe lookin real weird with short pink dreds now :discust:

:lmao: :lmao: :rip:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but nah they really red just bloody red :tiphat:

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » March 22nd, 2017, 3:13 am

Tribe wrote:I'm not even bull shittin' with y'all no more. Official count Blood membership is rounded off to 20 deep throughout U.S. since 1950 because a lot of members either died, became to old or joined some other kind of organization like the B.P.P. The highest count Blood had was before crackers hit the B.W.S in the 1920's. I been Blood since my Grandfather put me on after dealing with that foolish Bloods Gang shit. I was G.K.B under a fool name O.G. Splash from Brownsville who was put on by Powerful's brother F.B in 1993 on Rikers Island. More or less when I was Bloods Gang there was no such thing as Bloods Gang sharing b turfs with outside gangs no matter what , it was a cold world out there for other gangs if they weren't Bloods Gang. The most motherfuckers had was individuals from different gangs living in within the town, but they wasn't making no dirty money, the town belonged to Bloods Gang. If anybody was in a different gang making dirty money in the town -they was getting got. If you would've came to the town talking about you Bloods Gang on some color blind on some 1-80 low-low slime shit the turf would've had you real 0-31 in every set and that was green through O.G. Mack and my hive loved to listen to that man back then and had fun with it, but that's old dumb shit. This official shit I'm on is hard work & really right to only the concious mind of the Pan African man & woman.
my mans been drinking some whisky :umhm:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1944
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by 1️⃣ » March 22nd, 2017, 4:29 am

Deezus wrote:Song was aight for a struggle rapper. :tiphat:

Video was type gay how he set up a candle light dinner on the roof top with drinks, red tie and shit :huhwhat:

Jiwe lookin real weird with short pink dreds now :discust:
:lol: :lol:

Edit this shit with Lionel Richie- Hello.

getoffbronuts
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: April 23rd, 2017, 5:53 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by getoffbronuts » April 23rd, 2017, 5:56 am

[quote="Jersey demon"][quote="Q."]He bodied the song lyrically...but whats sup with this jiwe dude..seem like when niggahs speak on jersey bloods he seems to be put at the top of the spotlight..seem like dudes be paying bigg homage to dude[/quote]
cause he really was out in them trenches like a soulja :2cents:

dude really a hood legend even tho his set been washed up since the 2000s and on the wrong time or wrong block he can get slumped that why he dont be out here like that mostly down south or in the west now he out there in belize fucking with them Caribbean bloods dem rudebwoy dem :2cents:[/quote]

anybody can get slumped on the wrong or right block idiot... if u respect bro history then respect it stop throwin lil shade like a female... u obviously clockin bro moves if u know he in belize

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1185
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 24th, 2017, 9:10 pm

getoffbronuts wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Q. wrote:He bodied the song lyrically...but whats sup with this jiwe dude..seem like when niggahs speak on jersey bloods he seems to be put at the top of the spotlight..seem like dudes be paying bigg homage to dude
cause he really was out in them trenches like a soulja :2cents:

dude really a hood legend even tho his set been washed up since the 2000s and on the wrong time or wrong block he can get slumped that why he dont be out here like that mostly down south or in the west now he out there in belize fucking with them Caribbean bloods dem rudebwoy dem :2cents:
anybody can get slumped on the wrong or right block idiot... if u respect bro history then respect it stop throwin lil shade like a female... u obviously clockin bro moves if u know he in belize
how im throwing shade when im telling the truth i respect his history but aint no laws or structure here anymore even jiwe knows that :foh:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6153
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by ReclezzRenegade » April 25th, 2017, 12:26 am

gay as hell.

did east coast damus ever adopt L,T,P,F,J or what?
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Post Reply