-"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

general
general
Posts: 788
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 5:28 am

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"]only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in shit happening by chance[/quote]


I support that demonstration..Nature was worshipped by many ancient ppl their priest who were scientist mislead the gnorant masses and pretended to know the future etc so men worshipped the priest as gods or made them Kings or sometimes both if you look at the king's in predynastic Egypt..Nature is nothing but laws of the universe ..The question is who established these laws..Nothing in nature can definitely deviate from the law it is subject to...If nature was God it shouldn't be studying k or subjugated by laws..If you look at it deep enough that theory is totally irrational.




ooog
ooog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 24333
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 5:32 am

Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

major
major
Posts: 540
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby Chiraq Jefe » March 21st, 2017, 6:48 am

I know people who tripped on Acid and their lives changed :lol:

prince
prince
Posts: 6900
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 8:04 am

BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

I'm good with weed n drink anything else is a no go for me n I dnt even smoke that often anymore once every few months ima get back to smoking more kuz I write more music when I do :lmao: :lmao:

boss
boss
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2125
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 8:33 am

BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that shit down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same shit was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.

boss
boss
Posts: 2083
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby murksiderock » March 21st, 2017, 10:57 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that shit down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same shit was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.


I got a white boy who was a shroom dealer in the Carolinas. We used to swap drugs and I take the shrooms back to VA with me. He had entire closets shroomed out where he ferments the shit himself. I made some money dealing shroomed but it wasn't consistent for me because I wasn't constantly around that clientele. That shit is a good hustle if you got the goods and around muhfuckas who trip on that shit. You find one bulk buyer and you good because it normally ain't multiple shroom dealers running around. At most 2-3. Easy to get that money if you in that lane, shit is cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to conceal, easy to wash, not a huge profit loss you take with other drugs if shit get tight...

Never tried it though, I never been a druggie... :lol:

MONSOON wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in shit happening by chance



I support that demonstration..Nature was worshipped by many ancient ppl their priest who were scientist mislead the gnorant masses and pretended to know the future etc so men worshipped the priest as gods or made them Kings or sometimes both if you look at the king's in predynastic Egypt..Nature is nothing but laws of the universe ..The question is who established these laws..Nothing in nature can definitely deviate from the law it is subject to...If nature was God it shouldn't be studying k or subjugated by laws..If you look at it deep enough that theory is totally irrational.


This is one of the best topics I seen on here. Obviously humans created religion, religion is a concept based on thirst for knowledge. One thing that is a fact: there was a time that there wasn't a such thing as human beings, then human beings appear. Those early humans had no idea they were the first humans, they had no idea of anything, and being that we are superbly intelligent animals, as we grew and expanded the hunger for knowledge increased. Once that happened we had to make sense for our existence. That's what religion is to people, it defines your existence and purpose. And good for people who are religious, because religion gave humans a structure and a set of ethics to live by, no matter how fucked the downsides are. If religion didn't exist can you imagine how much crazier the world could be?

So I don't understand the animosity that non-religious people have for religion. I kinda believe that whatever people believe is their reality and their destiny into the next life/dimension/etc...

Personally, I only accept religion as a concept that people live by to give their lives meaning. I believe there is a God. Is he nature? I can believe that---I don't believe God is a being sitting in a kingdom in heaven. I don't believe in Armageddon or The Return. I don't believe in Devils and angels in the biblical sense. I do believe there is God within all of us, there is a devil and an angel within all of us. Almost like the Five Percenters....

Honestly, as you or someone else mentioned, Life is just to large in scope to understand in our current forms. Humans are the most intelligent things to touch this planet. I do believe that we all have the ability to reach the highest understanding but it's in such a darkened and protected part of our brain, less than 0.000001% of humans have ever realized it. It's not a type of knowledge that's readily available, it takes a specific level of trauma or gift to tap into, it probably is fatal because that level of knowledge is too vast for the size of the human brain....

I also believe that the truth is revealed to everyone upon death. I've believed that since I was a child. I believe in reincarnation too but when you're reincarnated you're not born again to the sane form so besides some deja vu experiences, there is no way to carry that knowledge through to your next form; its erased. That life you once had is dead...

Really though, my beliefs were based out of personal journey for understanding. Everybody has a similar journey. I just don't choose religion but my beliefs are the same at the root--a thirst for meaning if existence. And my entire belief system is probably 200000% wrong! :lol:

prince
prince
Posts: 6900
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 11:14 am

murksiderock wrote:
JerseyCity201 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that shit down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same shit was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.


I got a white boy who was a shroom dealer in the Carolinas. We used to swap drugs and I take the shrooms back to VA with me. He had entire closets shroomed out where he ferments the shit himself. I made some money dealing shroomed but it wasn't consistent for me because I wasn't constantly around that clientele. That shit is a good hustle if you got the goods and around muhfuckas who trip on that shit. You find one bulk buyer and you good because it normally ain't multiple shroom dealers running around. At most 2-3. Easy to get that money if you in that lane, shit is cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to conceal, easy to wash, not a huge profit loss you take with other drugs if shit get tight...

Never tried it though, I never been a druggie... :lol:

MONSOON wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in shit happening by chance



I support that demonstration..Nature was worshipped by many ancient ppl their priest who were scientist mislead the gnorant masses and pretended to know the future etc so men worshipped the priest as gods or made them Kings or sometimes both if you look at the king's in predynastic Egypt..Nature is nothing but laws of the universe ..The question is who established these laws..Nothing in nature can definitely deviate from the law it is subject to...If nature was God it shouldn't be studying k or subjugated by laws..If you look at it deep enough that theory is totally irrational.


This is one of the best topics I seen on here. Obviously humans created religion, religion is a concept based on thirst for knowledge. One thing that is a fact: there was a time that there wasn't a such thing as human beings, then human beings appear. Those early humans had no idea they were the first humans, they had no idea of anything, and being that we are superbly intelligent animals, as we grew and expanded the hunger for knowledge increased. Once that happened we had to make sense for our existence. That's what religion is to people, it defines your existence and purpose. And good for people who are religious, because religion gave humans a structure and a set of ethics to live by, no matter how fucked the downsides are. If religion didn't exist can you imagine how much crazier the world could be?

So I don't understand the animosity that non-religious people have for religion. I kinda believe that whatever people believe is their reality and their destiny into the next life/dimension/etc...

Personally, I only accept religion as a concept that people live by to give their lives meaning. I believe there is a God. Is he nature? I can believe that---I don't believe God is a being sitting in a kingdom in heaven. I don't believe in Armageddon or The Return. I don't believe in Devils and angels in the biblical sense. I do believe there is God within all of us, there is a devil and an angel within all of us. Almost like the Five Percenters....

Honestly, as you or someone else mentioned, Life is just to large in scope to understand in our current forms. Humans are the most intelligent things to touch this planet. I do believe that we all have the ability to reach the highest understanding but it's in such a darkened and protected part of our brain, less than 0.000001% of humans have ever realized it. It's not a type of knowledge that's readily available, it takes a specific level of trauma or gift to tap into, it probably is fatal because that level of knowledge is too vast for the size of the human brain....

I also believe that the truth is revealed to everyone upon death. I've believed that since I was a child. I believe in reincarnation too but when you're reincarnated you're not born again to the sane form so besides some deja vu experiences, there is no way to carry that knowledge through to your next form; its erased. That life you once had is dead...

Really though, my beliefs were based out of personal journey for understanding. Everybody has a similar journey. I just don't choose religion but my beliefs are the same at the root--a thirst for meaning if existence. And my entire belief system is probably 200000% wrong! :lol:



u mentioned armogeddon I was skeptical bout that shit but on multiple occasions I had dreams I was ridin in my whip n as I was drivin I saw souls goin up to the sky guess heaven me and hella other people was left on earth other shit that convinced me heaven n hell was real I had multiple dreams of heaven n hell :shrug:

ooog
ooog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 24333
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 5:11 pm

JerseyCity201 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

:lol: I dropped acid before, I felt shrooms expanded my mind more though. Smoke a L and eat some shrooms you'll have the answers to the universe.... But write that shit down cause your mind is gonna be working faster then your memory can hold the info :lol:

I don't think I would ever do acid again cause a bad trip can be permanent, shrooms is natural.

What always bugged me out is how the hood never excepted shrooms and considered it a weird white boy drug. The same shit was said about E, Molly, Percs etc now every hood acts like that shits acceptable. Go figure :shrug:

Shrooms can be grown indoors with a high profit ratio for the investment yet in 2017 u still don't hear bout no shroom spots. Peyote i always wanted to try too.

One trip i couldnt get this certain sound out my head the day after. I was like damn i fucked myself :wtf2: went away after the 2nd day but yea bro shit wasnt fun trying to eradicate a sound from your head. It was like whenu got a song stuck in ur head but more intrusive and more frequent. :ohlawd:

My whole line a thinkin was fucked that night too :lol: . But that wasnt clean acid that was RCs. Shit is like a metaphysical bat to the face.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5666
Joined: August 12th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Location: Dtroit
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby brownbomber » March 21st, 2017, 7:18 pm

Good topic

captain
captain
Posts: 435
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby urmom45 » March 21st, 2017, 10:40 pm

Man. Where to start on this topic. I've always thought about this type of stuff since I was a kid. I really would like to believe that there is some kind of higher power or balance to the universe than what meets the eye. Like when we die something else happens. I don't believe in any particular religion but id say yea I just don't think humans could have such complex minds and feel emotions without there being something else higher. I get that those could just be survival instincts but I don't think do. And like someone here mentioned deja vu that's crazy because how can any science explain that? Like its little things I do and I'm like dann I remember this exact moment. That shit has always tripped me out.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1696
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 10:43 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

Im a afraid of what I might do on that , to myself or others. I stear away from halucinigens


Far as the topic's concern. Im an atheist and believe every man is their own god and they decide their own heaven and hell on this earth based on choices they make.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

captain
captain
Posts: 435
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby urmom45 » March 21st, 2017, 10:58 pm

#1 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

Im a afraid of what I might do on that , to myself or others. I stear away from halucinigens


Far as the topic's concern. Im an atheist and believe every man is their own god and they decide their own heaven and hell on this earth based on choices they make.

What do you believe happens after you die? Not to start an argument but I've always wondered this with people who call themselves atheists like do believe nothing happens after you die ? Like that's it? I just can't wrap my head around that concept.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1696
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 11:20 pm

urmom45 wrote:
#1 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Yall need to try acid and expand yall minds. Yall boys dont know what being intune feel like til u drop some tabs :stoned:

Im a afraid of what I might do on that , to myself or others. I stear away from halucinigens


Far as the topic's concern. Im an atheist and believe every man is their own god and they decide their own heaven and hell on this earth based on choices they make.

What do you believe happens after you die? Not to start an argument but I've always wondered this with people who call themselves atheists like do believe nothing happens after you die ? Like that's it? I just can't wrap my head around that concept.

Nothing. Blackness, no conciousness, no self awareness just nothingness.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 43423
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby Q. » March 21st, 2017, 11:21 pm

urmom45 wrote:Man. Where to start on this topic. I've always thought about this type of stuff since I was a kid. I really would like to believe that there is some kind of higher power or balance to the universe than what meets the eye. Like when we die something else happens. I don't believe in any particular religion but id say yea I just don't think humans could have such complex minds and feel emotions without there being something else higher. I get that those could just be survival instincts but I don't think do. And like someone here mentioned deja vu that's crazy because how can any science explain that? Like its little things I do and I'm like dann I remember this exact moment. That shit has always tripped me out.


I feel the same way...i dont wanna say im athiest i feel its some type of higher power(something past what we know living) but at the same token im not a religious nut..

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1696
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 11:21 pm

But just before you die your brain maybe sending you some scrambled visions and memories...Like a dream
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

superior
superior
Posts: 5375
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm
Location: carson ca
Region: West
Affiliation: EL JALANITO

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby Takin All Fades » March 21st, 2017, 11:33 pm

...good to see niggas on here got they own personal beliefs...not no sheep shit like some mfs i know....but yo blunt nem...how i tell the difference from real acid to the fake shit cuz im finna cop some real soon...and whats yall advice on that...like who and where should i b when i pop that shit

boss
boss
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2125
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby JerseyCity201 » March 22nd, 2017, 12:33 am

#1 wrote:But just before you die your brain maybe sending you some scrambled visions and memories...Like a dream

That's what I believe, the brain goes into something similar to a dream state loses sense of time because it is sending so much at one time. That's why I believe some people who have been brought back to life have experiences of heaven and hell.

Unless you get a head shot or something that kills that brain immediately without warning you will go into this heaven like or hell like dream world. So what ever your brain feels is the place you need to be it will send u there. I don't believe in true heaven and hell and I believe religion is man made. I'm open to the possibility of a god/creator/source of life etc but I don't think man should be following any books or fairy tales about the existence of "God" and how we should live and his word because their is still the chance one doesn't exist and if one does it isn't in the way we can fully understand so we create explanations for questions we can't answer.

prince
prince
Posts: 6900
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 22nd, 2017, 12:55 am

if u believe in the spiritual realme do u feel nearly diein allow u to see certain shit r be closer to tha spirit realme

boss
boss
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2125
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Postby JerseyCity201 » March 22nd, 2017, 1:33 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:if u believe in the spiritual realme do u feel nearly diein allow u to see certain shit r be closer to tha spirit realme

Aiight I think that whole brain thing before complete death is different then spirit world. Spirits to me are just the transfer of energy outside the body. Because energy doesn't stop existing it has to go somewhere. So when the energy used to power your brain and body can no longer control it's functions it leaves the body.

Previous

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2wo-G, @][][]['s, angermanegment, banaysrael, Billi G, BluntedUp, Deezus, HANDSOMEHUSTLER44, JerseyCity201, KaxaMop, king die, MadlenTeaf, Money_Motivated, Naretev, SwaGGMoney, Thebadone, UHateOhnosmh, YayArea and 108 guests