This chick that I been messaging on Facebook.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: This chick that I been messaging on Facebook.

Postby antcooper » April 9th, 2017, 6:09 am

Neal, somehow, someway You have to get laid. The fact that you are anit-drug or especially anti-alcohol makes it much harder. I'm willing to pick you up in my 2008 toyota corrolla and take you down Cicero ave. You know where Roosevelt is, about 10pm?? I promise you, you will be laid by the end of the night.

prospect
Affiliation: Righteous Posse

Postby RPWC » April 9th, 2017, 7:29 am

Neal would call CPD on you the minute you got him with a "lady of the night"

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 9th, 2017, 12:41 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:He dont have no $ for that ....he lives in a scummy bando with the rats

Hey Crown Town, check this out.

Haven't messaged her in 3 weeks, and the last convo we had... I gave her a big shit test.

A test to see how big her balls are. And she failed that test, cuz her balls not big enough.

I asked her to make a post on her wall-page, that she "condones drive-by shootings." And I offered her $50 to do it.

Well, she not gonna. So it didn't happen.

I thought she was gonna show me what ALKN really made of, who would have thought that women of ALKN can be such fucking cowards.

Drive-by shootings are like a big virus that plagues Chicago, people talk about it but no 1 wants to condone it.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 9th, 2017, 12:47 pm

antcooper wrote:Neal, so if you ask her our and she agrees where will you take her??? I mean you live in a bando. Do you have a car?? I don't think taking a woman down to the sewers is a good idea for a first date??

You're asking me for locations?

I don't believe in this kind of dating, only shadowing. Example: I shadow her for a day. When she goes shopping, she bring me with her, I pay for it all. Or if she shadows me, then she follows where I go for a day. I would buy her a 1-day CTA so she can go where I go, unless she drive me...

What you said sounds like some real White-people shit, I didn't come to this forum for that kind of advice.

antcooper wrote:Neal, somehow, someway You have to get laid. The fact that you are anit-drug or especially anti-alcohol makes it much harder.

And so what if I don't?

Oh, and, here's the thing though...

She already knows I'm a virgin..

So last time we messaged, somewhere she confronted me about it. Asked me if I "really" was a virgin. Some 2 months prior I talked about being 1 on my own Facebook. Didn't think she was the type to read my profile, but hey. There's a 95% chance she read it from there, it'd be a long shot if she knew about it from the lit I distribute in the lil ville.

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » April 9th, 2017, 4:25 pm

:lmao: You're gonna die alone

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby antcooper » April 9th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Neal, I think she want to take your virginity.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby antcooper » April 9th, 2017, 8:58 pm

What you said sounds like some real White-people shit, I didn't come to this forum for that kind of advice.

Neal, trust me dude, you need a lot of advice on dating females.

associate
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 10:01 pm

but u still aint accept me on fb neal smh

fresh meat

Postby 312's_realest » April 18th, 2017, 11:02 pm

What happens if you don't get laid? I'll tell yu, semen poisoning. Shit is real. Yu act all arrogant, and insightfull, but yu don't know how much you don't know neal. You say you don't believe in dating (but shadowing) but have never been on a date. Seriously, you walk around town, in a woman's coat, probably still wearing that weird ass device on your weiner (that you posted about on that answers forum, asking what ladies would think of it) writing declarations in graffiti about alcohol being stupid and fuck cigarettes, when you probably have never even tried either, to have insight into why people may choose to partake. You, Neal, are a fucking idiot.

Previous

Return to Midwest