Maniac Latin Disciples

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Maniac Latin Disciples

Postby Rollin6ocrip » February 20th, 2017, 7:04 am

wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi shit signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 031 South Clinton Bloods gang

Re: Maniac Latin Disciples

Postby 031 CT Bloods » February 21st, 2017, 6:15 am

I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race shit, most are multiracial.

associate

Postby Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 7:30 am

031 CT Bloods wrote:I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race shit, most are multiracial.

im 4rum Rollin 60 Neigbkorhood Crips and like i said, i saw 2 white crips. 1 was associate, second was lil homie. bkut no whites can bke OGz. except in salt lake city and stupid fake canadian crips. i heard bkout an homie who lived in toronto that dey got an only white crip set. 4 me dey is jus fake. like all crip set who wasnt found bky tookie and ray or real c. but if dese withe fakes stay in CAN, it's ok 4 me.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Neutron Nation » February 21st, 2017, 8:11 am

Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black niggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

associate

Postby Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 8:27 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black niggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

a nigga in a mexican or p.r. gang can gro in the hierarchy or he still a lil homie like whites and asians in blacc gangs?

fresh meat

Postby Benni977 » February 21st, 2017, 9:33 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black niggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

a nigga in a mexican or p.r. gang can gro in the hierarchy or he still a lil homie like whites and asians in blacc gangs?

:foh:

underboss
underboss

Postby Neutron Nation » February 21st, 2017, 12:29 pm

Some Blacks and Whites have rank in Latin Mobs

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » February 21st, 2017, 9:44 pm

Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Me n the guy5

Postby JustinMO » February 22nd, 2017, 12:56 am

_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:

The White GD's down in Texas, they have a rapper named Parexx or some shits

prospect
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciple Nation

Postby AWPWMLDN » February 22nd, 2017, 2:08 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi shit signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:

...first of all...just like a lot of other gangs forming in those times the Latin Disciples were Puerto Rican and as the times and the area changed so did their membership...
...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
...third...they were not tagging nazi shit or white supremacists shit cuz they were not associated with either one, they only threw up a backwards swastika in relation to the name their leader chose...
...lastly...the Maniacs have a hierarchy just like most other gangs but when fighting began within the gang leaders it broke apart the unified gang as a whole and now the gang operates as a bunch of self contained hoods with their own leadership and loose ties to other sets...

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: South

Postby VALERO » February 22nd, 2017, 4:54 am

JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:

Pyrexx

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » February 27th, 2017, 2:27 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi shit signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:

Listen goofy maniacs have always been multi ethnic. Pretty much all the latino gangs in chi are except spanish cobras and la razas and even those gangs have dudes from all races. Just not as many. I fought wars with mlds but you talkin some disgraceful shit on something you know nothing about. Shit them maniacs will EASILY wipe up the floor with ANY cali gang so stay in your lane and go listen to some dr dre or something

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » February 28th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
031 CT Bloods wrote:I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race shit, most are multiracial.

im 4rum Rollin 60 Neigbkorhood Crips and like i said, i saw 2 white crips. 1 was associate, second was lil homie. bkut no whites can bke OGz. except in salt lake city and stupid fake canadian crips. i heard bkout an homie who lived in toronto that dey got an only white crip set. 4 me dey is jus fake. like all crip set who wasnt found bky tookie and ray or real c. but if dese withe fakes stay in CAN, it's ok 4 me.

YOU ARE NOT FROM SIX OWE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT HAHAHA

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Travel Opps #GPS gangK Mob Biz #KK

Postby No Talk » February 28th, 2017, 8:29 pm

MLD in FLA

s/o folks

associate

Postby Rollin6ocrip » March 1st, 2017, 8:26 am

YOU ARE NOT FROM SIX OWE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT HAHAHA[/quote]

wut da fucc are you talkin bkout nigga, im 60 c, who are you? you claim shit bkout me and my gang bkut you aint a 60 c. come in Long Bkeach nigga, you'll see whos 60 c

captain
captain
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » March 2nd, 2017, 12:21 am

No Talk wrote:MLD in FLA

s/o folks

What part of FL?

captain
captain
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » March 2nd, 2017, 12:24 am

You can come to TN and find a King named Jerome and Dequarius sooo

associate

Postby Rollin6ocrip » March 7th, 2017, 1:40 am

:lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » March 9th, 2017, 10:28 pm

kings stay serving them bitch ass niggas whatever the fuck they is they always runnin :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 13th, 2017, 3:27 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey was about to rob me when I was behind sem elemen sucking dick for cheeto dust bruh

fresh meat

Postby IDGAF » March 31st, 2017, 7:33 am

[quote="AWPWMLDN"][quote="Rollin6ocrip"]wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi shit signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:[/quote]
...first of all...just like a lot of other gangs forming in those times the Latin Disciples were Puerto Rican and as the times and the area changed so did their membership...
...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
...third...they were not tagging nazi shit or white supremacists shit cuz they were not associated with either one, they only threw up a backwards swastika in relation to the name their leader chose...
...lastly...the Maniacs have a hierarchy just like most other gangs but when fighting began within the gang leaders it broke apart the unified gang as a whole and now the gang operates as a bunch of self contained hoods with their own leadership and loose ties to other sets...

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...[/quote]
this nigga here stating facts... legit.. they are still a feared gang no doubt..

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » April 2nd, 2017, 9:14 am

AWPWMLDN wrote:

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...
I respect this post and can just read the truth about the history of our side of town...I'm a fin and respect your knowledge and wisdom and reality you speak on this topic...Amor

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 2nd, 2017, 1:03 pm

I'll bite, why does HoodProphet say Hitler was Puerto Rican and Black? That photo I posted of him over a year ago did not look Black to me..

AWPWMLDN wrote:...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...

Actually, according to someone who claims to be his nephew, nobody knows why he chose the name Hitler.

And he also says Hitler was born in 1954 (I thought he was older), which would make him 12 when he started the MLDs??

And he didn't die in 1970, he died in 1972, making him 18.

And that photo I posted of him they claim was from a 1967 newspaper during the snow blizzard as he was helping shoveling snow, which would make him 13 at the photo??

Strange.

Do you know anything about his age?

prospect
Affiliation: Righteous Posse

Postby RPWC » April 3rd, 2017, 3:08 am

:cmon: Neal even the majority of light skinned Puerto Ricans have black blood. The island had a majority slave population at one time.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » April 3rd, 2017, 7:33 am

Alberto Hernandez, was NEVER black one and two Boricuas aren't black anything. Niggas like the bitch above me thinks that my people are apart of that nigglet monkey shit needs to read a book or go to borinken and find out for himself what we look like down there. The moyo, population has ALWAYS been less than 11 percent of the island's populous. Y'all niggas can eat ah dick with that bullshit and fuck ur dead homies too

Next

Return to Midwest