Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 5th, 2016, 5:38 pm

I low key salted this nigga future music career wit my gap jokes . Oh boy tryin times this site out of sight out of mind . Lmaoo my man Finna be Michael strahan /Madonna famous

Image

Image

My nigga Finna do a it ain't no fun remix wit kurupt- When I met you last night bay behhh before you opened up your gap :gucci2:



alpine
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 184
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 5:18 am

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by alpine » August 5th, 2016, 9:02 pm

This thread low key funny as shit

babythug
captain
captain
Posts: 423
Joined: December 21st, 2015, 1:39 am
Region: West
Affiliation: I dropped all Flags. I rep my Town
Location: Eastside Tacoma, WA.

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by babythug » August 5th, 2016, 9:03 pm

i was dying hella, but i had about half gram of BHO hash oil, so i formed a whole comment in my head, typed it out, and forgot to hit submit, my bad cuhz :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 5th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Image

Ol boy teeth look like some bowling pins make we wanna bowl a strike ray quick :lol:

Watch out this nigga towns might breath fire at us thru his gap on some puffy he magic dragon shit :lmao:

Image

Fuck dat if towns ever become famous Ima be the first nigga to write a diss track on his gap and become famous off his fame :naswin: :whaat: Ima meek mill that nigga career

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4270
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by CPT » August 5th, 2016, 10:32 pm

That nigga towns gap wider than a town
alpine wrote:This thread low key funny as shit
I thought you wasnt coming back boa i see you on here tryna boost these ratings again lil instigating ass boy :lmao:

User avatar
MRSUPERBOY223
associate
Posts: 144
Joined: May 20th, 2013, 9:49 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by MRSUPERBOY223 » August 6th, 2016, 6:30 am

CHAMP wrote:That nigga towns gap wider than a town
alpine wrote:This thread low key funny as shit
I thought you wasnt coming back boa i see you on here tryna boost these ratings again lil instigating ass boy :lmao:
:ohhh:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 6th, 2016, 9:51 am

[quote="CHAMP"]That nigga towns gap wider than a town

Lmaoooooo that nigga champ a fool for that one

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 6th, 2016, 4:18 pm

Yoppa wrote:Image

Ol boy teeth look like some bowling pins make we wanna bowl a strike ray quick :lol:

Watch out this nigga towns might breath fire at us thru his gap on some puffy he magic dragon shit :lmao:

Image

Fuck dat if towns ever become famous Ima be the first nigga to write a diss track on his gap and become famous off his fame :naswin: :whaat: Ima meek mill that nigga career

Puff the magic dragon*

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 6th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Image

That nigga teeth be dodging eachother like a nigga dodging his baby mama

This nigga braces got his teeth on lockdown, shu program nigga

This nigga tried to model for baby gap with some kids and they was like nah fam you gotta do the official men's gap yo shit is not baby :lol:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » August 6th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Even the rats with gaps be laughin at this nigga grill :lmao: :lmao:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » September 3rd, 2016, 7:37 am

:lol:

....?
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1299
Joined: May 6th, 2012, 5:17 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: OffBack

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by ....? » September 3rd, 2016, 7:58 am

KimJongUn wrote:Image

That nigga teeth be dodging eachother like a nigga dodging his baby mama

This nigga braces got his teeth on lockdown, shu program nigga

This nigga tried to model for baby gap with some kids and they was like nah fam you gotta do the official men's gap yo shit is not baby :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7902
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 3rd, 2016, 4:13 pm

KimJongUn wrote:I low key salted this nigga future music career wit my gap jokes . Oh boy tryin times this site out of sight out of mind . Lmaoo my man Finna be Michael strahan /Madonna famous

Image

Image

My nigga Finna do a it ain't no fun remix wit kurupt- When I met you last night bay behhh before you opened up your gap :gucci2:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this my 1st time seein this :approve: :ehh: you had sme good jokes :tiphat:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4270
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by CPT » September 4th, 2016, 4:54 pm

KhmerFederline wrote:Image

That nigga teeth be dodging eachother like a nigga dodging his baby mama

This nigga braces got his teeth on lockdown, shu program nigga

This nigga tried to model for baby gap with some kids and they was like nah fam you gotta do the official men's gap yo shit is not baby :lol:
Nigga cant even afford braces his lame ass out there paying 2000 for draco pistols & shit :nplease: :lmao:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » September 4th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Gap ain't even a big deal we all got flaws that aint even a real one

blipcityhustla
underboss
underboss
Posts: 874
Joined: May 3rd, 2016, 7:29 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by blipcityhustla » September 5th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Haha u so funny Khmer u the king of hoodup forreql

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4270
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by CPT » September 5th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Dont nobody giva damn about being considerate :lol:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » March 4th, 2017, 1:58 am

Trump gotta build a wall to fix this nigga Grand Canyon gap
Image

Image
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7902
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 4th, 2017, 2:00 am

:facepalm: so i was off fa alil min so u made a topic about me :dafuq: :yeyes: :dafuq: :dafuq: :dafuq:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » July 16th, 2017, 1:20 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:
August 5th, 2016, 10:28 pm
Image

Ol boy teeth look like some bowling pins make we wanna bowl a strike ray quick :lol:

Watch out this nigga towns might breath fire at us thru his gap on some puffy he magic dragon shit :lmao:

Image

Fuck dat if towns ever become famous Ima be the first nigga to write a diss track on his gap and become famous off his fame :naswin: :whaat: Ima meek mill that nigga career
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » July 16th, 2017, 1:39 pm

This nigga gap so big they had to rewrite the quantum theory on his shit it defied logic

This nigga gap look like he got halitosis

This nigga open his grill and stink up a whole room like a sauna

Michael strahan ain't got shit on my nigga

This nigga gap will deebo strahans lil dj poo shit :bully:

Nigga gap is the Bermuda Triangle it will suck a ship in and pull it under water
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » July 16th, 2017, 1:41 pm

:lmao: :fight: Someone pull the pic up of that nigga gap :lmao: :fight:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Posts: 7067
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by KhmerHustla » July 16th, 2017, 1:50 pm

What's the first thing a woman look at on a man? His smile. For this nigga towns they immediately look for a sewing machine to stitch that nigga mouth closed
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
superior
Posts: 3273
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by SuperSweet » July 16th, 2017, 3:40 pm

:lol: Yo

I remember that lameass music homeboy was tryin push on us. Man I tried fuckin with it but, let me tell you sumten about the "jacka"
Image

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 456
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: Towns tried to promote his music on this site now he don't fuck wit us as much

Post by Cocaine » July 16th, 2017, 11:59 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:40 pm
:lol: Yo

I remember that lameass music homeboy was tryin push on us. Man I tried fuckin with it but, let me tell you sumten about the "jacka"
Image

That shit was garbage lol.. Y'all keep roasting this clown ass nigga :tiphat:

Post Reply