Largest B.D mob outside of Chicago

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior

Re: Largest B.D mob outside of Chicago

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 24th, 2017, 12:43 am

360 Degrees wrote:
PLACA wrote:even in the 90s the hoovas and 59 piru where the deepest black gangs stop lying you ain't from the city
Hell fuck naw! Wasn't nobody claiming 59 piru in the 90s, maybe some no name non on the map niggas! Nobody knew or heard of that shit till after 2000. Your big homies must be off brand like you lacin you w all this off brand knowledge..as far as 5 deuce they had some sets back then but they weren't the biggest Black gang in the city. Not even G.D numbers was big in the 90s, they got bigger in the 00s than they was in the 90s. Biggest Black Folks gang by far was B.D.N

Houston Chronicle actually put out a map of the city with a list of the biggest gangs in Houston in 1994 in the newspaper, that's how old I am. All the gangs with 500 members or more was in bold face, all the ones with less was in regular print. Bold face listings - SWC, LRZ Folks, LRZ 13, Black Disciples, Rollin 60s, Latin Kings, La Tercera Crips. Those was the deepest gangs in Houston.
Lmao yea idk what fam talkn bout.. I been saying 59 is not even that old

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » March 24th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Kamau_88xx wrote: Lmao yea idk what fam talkn bout.. I been saying 59 is not even that old
Placa probably from one of these suburbs, Pasadena type of ese or something he doesn't know the real spill.

BigHomie4
fresh meat

Post by BigHomie4 » March 26th, 2017, 5:33 am

KOM wrote:
Rollin6ocrip wrote:
#100% wrote:Little rock

uh... dere is no bkdz in little rocc, the only folk set is Hoover Folks and dey are bklacc and white... do you think bkdz would recruit white bkoys and girls? :cmon:
Foh nigga i done stayed in LR before and its plenth treys there...and i NEVER met or seen a white GD down there either, sen more white crips and bloods than the folks
BigHomie4 wrote:North Little Rocc Rose City/Silver City Courts....not Little Rocc
Its BDs in Southwest LR too, well atleast when i stayed there...but yea the northside is the stronghold tho
GDs were in SW. THe had a set called the Crenshaw Mafia because they were based in the Apts on Crenshaw. Im talking early 90s. Maybe some BDs around SWest but their numbers and set is in NLR. North Little ROck high was BD heavy.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 26th, 2017, 3:49 pm

You know if they still got pockets of VL's out there doing they thing ? I done got money wit some Ghosts n some Insanes from granite mountain ....I heard they been tore downs GM tho

PLACA
sergeant
sergeant

Post by PLACA » March 27th, 2017, 2:08 am

bitch you from the suburbs I'm from magnolia park alief is a fucking suburb don't sleep on ptown idk about blacks over there but my mexicans hold it down south east fo real hoe.

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » March 27th, 2017, 4:29 am

LOL he feeling hurt because he don't know shit about his own city! Fraud ass fake nigga, I'm calling you ain't even from Houston! Ya mamma a slut bitch faggot who had a fake ass son, you don't know shit about this city let the ones who know speak among themselves

Get it right fake ass wetback this Sharpstown 77036 nigga all day long, I ain't from Alief

PLACA
sergeant
sergeant

Post by PLACA » March 28th, 2017, 4:02 am

sharps town lol...

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » March 28th, 2017, 6:42 am

PLACA wrote:sharps town lol...
You funny style as fuck, come in here jump on my dick telling me what is what and all this gay ass shit, then you get squared off because you don't know shit about these streets and gonna try to be one of them pussy ass niggas that think the neighborhood they claim gonna earn them some real nigga stripes. You must never been locked up before computer boi! You're hood don't determine shit, I know White boys from Montgomery County that would slap you up and go up in your pockets while you over here online banging on me.

Sharpstown/Gulfton 77036 is probably highest or one of highest crime zips in Houston, better ask somebody rookie nothing but blocks and cuts here. Real Mexican/Salvadorean gangbanging out this way.. some of the most notable streets on the SW Woodfair, Club Creek, Forum Park, etc. all the way out to the Glenmont and Gulfton ghetto

PLACA
sergeant
sergeant

Post by PLACA » March 28th, 2017, 10:56 pm

:bored: :bored: :bored:

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » April 17th, 2017, 11:08 pm

They in the crooked.

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » April 18th, 2017, 8:09 pm

BDs are pretty strong in Milwaukee right now

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 19th, 2017, 12:02 am

BigHomie4 wrote:
KOM wrote:
Rollin6ocrip wrote:
#100% wrote:Little rock

uh... dere is no bkdz in little rocc, the only folk set is Hoover Folks and dey are bklacc and white... do you think bkdz would recruit white bkoys and girls? :cmon:
Foh nigga i done stayed in LR before and its plenth treys there...and i NEVER met or seen a white GD down there either, sen more white crips and bloods than the folks
BigHomie4 wrote:North Little Rocc Rose City/Silver City Courts....not Little Rocc
Its BDs in Southwest LR too, well atleast when i stayed there...but yea the northside is the stronghold tho
GDs were in SW. THe had a set called the Crenshaw Mafia because they were based in the Apts on Crenshaw. Im talking early 90s. Maybe some BDs around SWest but their numbers and set is in NLR. North Little ROck high was BD heavy.
I kno thats what i said the set is in NLR but its use to be some BDs in the SDubb i know some personally. But yea GDs ran SWLR from valley dr. to crenshaw to cloverdale. They use to give them VLs on 65th the bizness lol