Oog bws
image.jpg (13.52 KiB) Viewed 2757 times

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GKB (Gangsta Killa Bloodz)

Postby Fake Deleted » June 1st, 2015, 11:23 am

Says the person that fantasies about himself being a girl & wonders if he wants to be a smut as or a girl or good 1 :cmon:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Put me on

Postby Lilreg » June 1st, 2015, 11:25 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:Says the person that fantasies about himself being a girl & wonders if he wants to be a smut as or a girl or good 1 :cmon:

:lol:

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide

Postby OOG » June 1st, 2015, 12:26 pm

Any living being with kommon sense knows exactly what I'm saying & knows that I'm stating fakts!

major
major
Affiliation: M.O.B.

Postby Ball2death » June 1st, 2015, 1:29 pm

:wtf:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Gangstaz

Postby monsterhaze183 » June 1st, 2015, 5:45 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:why would u give dem money?

Dues (which was going to a homey's bail) & looking out for the other homey's in prison who weren't coming home. That was the story. I was/thought I was official GKB & did what anybody loyal & who puts their trust in something they're with will/might do. I was fooled, I guess. I didn't get anything out of bangin' besides almost getting locked up bull-shit (who the hell wants to be in jail?). The Bloodz Gang will feed you paperwork they don't even live by themselves. There was a 5 point star aka principals of being with that gang & set. They feed you shit like "loyalty over royalty" making it seem like if you put us over money we'll always stand true. With people not even living by the principals how could I expect them to live by that? A bunch of 1090 (GKB vs GKB) shit going on & all kinds of other shit. I had more fights with Bloodz than I did with Cripz & like almost every time I flamed up (wear Red everything) I had a new drama with a different gang of people I didnt know from a hole in a wall. It was just stupid.

..And thats where U fucced up "5 point"?? Thats Chi lit, yo azz was already gettink fed "false' knowledge of top LoK, Watchu think was Gonna happen? Thats why U should bang the "West" way or dont bang at all, got yo azz robbed...smdh.. :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » June 1st, 2015, 6:07 pm

Lilreg wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:Says the person that fantasies about himself being a girl & wonders if he wants to be a smut as or a girl or good 1 :cmon:

:lol:

Just painted my toe nails with dog saliva

captain
captain

Postby OOG » June 1st, 2015, 10:37 pm

@monsterhaze Shut the fuck up if he was banging a west set he would still be payin dues y'all niggas swear y'all unfuckintouchable & perfekt y'all niggas living in fairyland at the end of the day ALL these gangs klicks krews movements is all about the money!

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » June 2nd, 2015, 10:43 am

:cmon: :whaat:

prospect

Postby BLADE8 » June 2nd, 2015, 11:42 am

OOG wrote:@monsterhaze Shut the fuck up if he was banging a west set he would still be payin dues y'all niggas swear y'all unfuckintouchable & perfekt y'all niggas living in fairyland at the end of the day ALL these gangs klicks krews movements is all about the money!

:lol: that nigga not even from the west they exposed him in that west section :discust:

captain
captain

Postby OOG » June 2nd, 2015, 7:37 pm

@Blade8 No doubt my nigga

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Joo awlredy

Postby 1090 G'z » June 2nd, 2015, 10:34 pm

lol nigga

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » November 27th, 2016, 12:15 pm

AnnaEisman19 wrote:No one should respect The Bloods!!!!!!! They ain't shit compared to the Gangster Disciples.

Bloods are the weakest gang out there. They deserve to die in a pool of blood. Everyone can Diss them because they cant do shit about it. They punk out like bitch ass motherfuckers.

Blood Gang is full of bitch ass motherfucker's who kill eachother because they think it gives them power but it doesn't it gives them a larger death rate that causes the crips to shoot them in the head and take over.

They Weak compare to the gangster disciples im even dating the leader of the Gangster Disciple and he kills your weak asses all the time. Bloods ain't shit but another target for the DISCIPLES .

I kill tons of bloods in my spare time.

Weak ass Motherfuckers

This me I may be look innocent and weak but I am not I killed tons of bloods in my spare time come at me and be put 6 feet deep and address 441 Morningbird Ct. Carmel IN 46032 come at me and see what happens you would die in a pool of blood and cell number 317-927-5610

im not posting as someone else this is really me i ain't playing.

For all Blood Members

You are a worthless ass hole you’re an Undercover Cop Pretending to be a gang member you still live with your mom you work as a maid clean houses and shit and you fucks dogs you are a pig you kill your own gang members you are a hobo you are a big joke you killed all your remaining gang members You are in love with your gang Members like you wants to married them you Fuck your Own Gang Members that how you gets paid.

You fucked your mom for a living and she pays you your fake gang he ain't going to do shit your pic look like you just fucked your mom your gang called bunch of pussys and dumbasses your gang is the dumbest and stupid as fuck I bet everyone dissing you right now but you can't do nothing about it
Your gang stupid I bet you make everything up just to make people think your hard. Punking out makes your gang a bunch of lowlife motherfuckers who ain't shit.

i bet you gang fake as hell i bet your gang is with a bunch of losers your gang is just a bunch of lardass fat ass niggers i bet you gang call piece of shit

Naw people are not scared of you i know i would win because your a fake lardass g bitch ass motherfucker faggot and gay ass motherfucker and you ain't shit i would make you shit in your pants nigger you lying in a ditch somewhere where no one will find your body or they might feed you to the dogs everyone will be laughing
Make me shut up that right you can't because you a dumb ass pussy nigger faggot and you a fake ass g motherfucka
Plus everyone dis gangs and wants to kill every gang member they can find. Or dis them which every comes first From Anna Eisman 441 Morningbird Ct, Carmel, IN 46032 Cell number 317-775-5684
dumb ass bald ass motherfucker

TOO BAD YOU GUYS ARE TO BE DEAD IN A WEEK SINCE YOU GUYS GANG BANG YOU GUYS SHOULD KILL EACH OTHER THEN PISS ON YOUR GRAVES NO BODY SCARED OF GANGS THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES SINCE YOU GUYS WON'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE 30 OR 40 YOU GUYS WOULD BE IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE LYING DEAD AND I GOING TO LAUGH SO HARD IT NOT EVEN FUNNY NO BODY CARES IF YOU GUYS LIVE OR DIE OR EVEN KILL YOURSELF YOU MEAN NOTHING TO THIS WORLD. AND I BET YOU FUCKED YOUR MOM AND OTHER SHIT LIKE ROBBED A BANK AND GOT CAUGHT AND WENT TO JAIL FOR LIFE AND THEN FUCKED YOUR MOM IN THE BACK OF THE POLICE CAR THEN YOU KILLED HER AND PUT HER IN A GRAVE THEN YOU WENT TO DIG ONE FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FELT BAD FOR HER

Yeah right i am not going to regret because i can do anything i want to and get away with it so no one can stop me not even you dumb ass n word. i can send these to people all day long and get away with it.

G0 dig your own grave while you are at it
No make me respect you no one going to respect you I would kill every gang banger if I could starting with you. No one is scared of you not even me. I hope you guys get killed by another gang before your 30s. I glad Rick Ross dis you guys people should do that more often like every day.

You're just a fake g and I hope all you guys go to hell. just a bunch of want to be niggers that don't do anything with their lives so have a good time burning in hell with all your friends and me living a good live for a long time.
I bet I could be all you guys in a fight. Fuck all of you assholes and all other cuss words in the book. Plus I would beat you up hands tied behind my fucking back easy

Just shut the fuck up I can't wait till police get you guys So get a fucking life you guys are all fucking stupid and you don't know shit. you all are fucking retards and all other cuss words I can't put all of them up you so think people are scared of you hell know neither is you guys are just a bunch of niggers that don't do anything with their lives
So better than you guys any day anytime. yeah right fuck all of you at least I can beat you up easy because you a motherfucker and all other words with it no one is scared of you yeah right I bet you gang sucks and don't shoot anybody because you're a bad shot all you guys are going to died sometime or later.

Hope you go to motherfucking hell and all your gangs friends to I don't bang like you guys at least I am going to live until I am in my 80 or 90 but gangs usually 23 to 30 so suck on that I would have a lot longer lifespan then you guys ever would fucking retard and all other cuss words.

Yeah just a want to be anyway don't matter bet you don't know even how to carry or shoot a gun if you did you would be in jail for life that should happen to all your gang friends or get shot by other people and go to motherfucking hell. You're going to motherfucking died by another gang fun for you.
GO DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE WHILE YOU ARE A

Weak ass Motherfuckers

This me I may be look innocent and weak but I am not I killed tons of bloods in my spare time come at me and be put 6 feet deep and address 441 Morningbird Ct. Carmel IN 46032 come at me and see what happens you would die in a pool of blood and cell number 317-927-5610

Address-441 Morningbird Ct. Carmel IN 46032
Cell Number-317-927-5610

U THE FEDS BITCH FUCK OUTTA HERE NOBODY WITH BODIES WOULD BLAST THERE SHIT ON THE NET ON A SITE THATS HEAVLY OVERLOOKED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT KILL URSELF

captain
captain

Postby OOG » November 27th, 2016, 8:10 pm

@anna Ain't nobody finna read all that shit and you BETTER respek the Bloods Before u run into a real one like me & get da shit slapped outta u if ya lucky

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » November 28th, 2016, 4:48 pm

AnnaEisman19 wrote:I aint law enforcement I'm selling weed for the gangster disciples dumbass and I'm even dating one of them so shut the hell up before you and up 6 ft under

AINT NO GD DATING UR UGLY ASS U LOOK LIKE LARRY THE CABLE GUY :behead: IM TALKIN SHIT NOW DO SUMTHIN BROAD :lmao: U A DWEEB FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!! :discust:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 19th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Lol

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Jersey demon » April 22nd, 2017, 1:45 am

:lmao:
you try to pay to be in the trenches

i sold my soul to the trenches thats difference between me and you X :lol: :stoned:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 2:57 am

This clown fell for crab bate. The difference between me and you is that I was asked to become a 000 while you did the wanna be thing and asked for yourself just to be down. Learn how to read as well, scrub. My handle was blood money hustle.

underboss
underboss

Postby Jersey demon » April 22nd, 2017, 3:08 am

.X. wrote:This clown fell for crab bate. The difference between me and you is that I was asked to become a 000 while you did the wanna be thing and asked for yourself just to be down. Learn how to read as well, scrub. My handle was blood money hustle.

you got asked to pay for niggas phone bills and honey buns behind that G wall :redmike: :redmike:

i did a 5 STRONG What you know about that lil homie :stoned:

you can call yourself whatever you want but was you really about that savage life did your lose your mind in them trenches :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 3:59 am

Shut up.

underboss
underboss

Postby Jersey demon » April 22nd, 2017, 4:02 am

.X. wrote:Shut up.

nah suck my whole dick :stoned:

fuck your imaginary rank :rasta:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 4:06 am

I was blood money at 13 moving in Seth Low P's. Every G' suppose to support his or her G' behind the wall, so you tell me why wouldn't I spread for some killers that'll die for me till this day? My pass is cerified with multiple 000 sets that's official initial throughout the World. You don't even know who I be, scrub. You just talking crazy. And we still getting money, homo.

underboss
underboss

Postby Jersey demon » April 22nd, 2017, 4:35 am

.X. wrote:I was blood money at 13 moving in Seth Low P's. Every G' suppose to support his or her G' behind the wall, so you tell me why wouldn't I spread for some killers that'll die for me till this day? My pass is cerified with multiple 000 sets that's official initial throughout the World. You don't even know who I be, scrub. You just talking crazy. And we still getting money, homo.

who you B? :stoned:

you was "blood money" but made this thread and finally told the truth you was paying to gang bang :lol:

what killers? them niggas was lying to you to get your money whats a killer to a demon :sike:

you got a pass but was getting used and abused by shines and brims and the LKS ND CRIPS was in jail passing you around

nigga you getting money frpm a legal job so dont Gass and fuck that money you can get slumped with your money

real badman dem know di gun talks :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » April 22nd, 2017, 1:01 pm

You not 000.

underboss
underboss