how deep is ambrose?



CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 9th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Nigga come through the hood pussy,we had u bitches in pc in 03 and 04 bitch.Walt and fred rot in piss bitch ass nigga.4chK!ADR!





official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Nigga come through the hood pussy,we had u bitches in pc in 03 and 04 bitch.Walt and fred rot in piss bitch ass nigga.4chK!ADR!

KKing Gino rots too walkK though my hood pussy cause we KKing KKillas all day 4chn world ,pussy come get you some nigga Amor de Quatro nigga fuckk you :321:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 9th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Nigga gino aint dead and I used to stay on laclair and augusta and the bros was coming through posted up in the front.Yall niggas was too busy bustin at each other to worry about us.4chK!ADR!

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 7:29 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Southside18th » August 9th, 2011, 7:44 pm

These bitch ass amhoes aint on shit. They never killed two cops either so fuck out of here with that bullshit. They killed that cop in 99' and what's stopping them from taking throop back? The feds!? Hvhv yall lames. The fuckin donuts have no presence on this side of 18th. And morgan 18th is my fuckin hood. Amhoes get locked up and mysteriously become register sex offenders! Hvhv rapping dudes in the joints. These niggas fell off on 18th. Pdog, elky, magic, dirt, ace, sinner, viper,fly, and lil g burns compliments of these murdertown g's.

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » August 9th, 2011, 8:49 pm

Angelo Krazy wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Why the fuck this bitch ass 4 steady talkin double K's.Anjelo rots in piss nigga.4chK!dK!ADR!

LKK fuck a king too King Kato rots too 4CHN world :321:

HEY QUATRO MY MAN...........CHILL OUT WITH THAT............WHAT'S THA MATTER WITH U???WHAT'S UP WITH DISSIN MY NATION FOR???NOW U KNOW U AND I ARE COOL ASS HELL..........AND U KNOW I GOTS LOVE AND RESPECT FOR U SINCE I CAME TO THIS SITE SINCE DAY ONE.............BUT NOW U WANNA DISS MY SET???WHAT'S WRONG WITH U MY MAN???U KNOW U CAN ALWAYS TALK TO ME???SO CHILL OUT..........RELAX A LITTLE BIT AND COME HOLLER AT YOUR KING???

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 9:52 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Why the fuck this bitch ass 4 steady talkin double K's.Anjelo rots in piss nigga.4chK!dK!ADR!

LKK fuck a king too King Kato rots too 4CHN world :321:

HEY QUATRO MY MAN...........CHILL OUT WITH THAT............WHAT'S THA MATTER WITH U???WHAT'S UP WITH DISSIN MY NATION FOR???NOW U KNOW U AND I ARE COOL ASS HELL..........AND U KNOW I GOTS LOVE AND RESPECT FOR U SINCE I CAME TO THIS SITE SINCE DAY ONE.............BUT NOW U WANNA DISS MY SET???WHAT'S WRONG WITH U MY MAN???U KNOW U CAN ALWAYS TALK TO ME???SO CHILL OUT..........RELAX A LITTLE BIT AND COME HOLLER AT YOUR KING???

AIGHT I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MAD BUT WHEN A KING LIKE THAT DISSES MY NATION I GET ANGRY AND NOW DON'T TRY TO SWEEP UNDER THE RUG WE AIN'T BEEFING WITH KINGS BUT I GOT LOVE FOR WHAT YOU STAND FOR YOU ARE A TRUE LATIN KING AND KINGTRA IS WHAT YOU CALL A DOMINICAN WETBACK OF A NIGGA IM SORRY FOR BLANKING YA NATION LIKE THAT BUT YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAD NO CHOICE COME HOLLA AT YA BOY CAUSE HE STARTED WITH ME SO IM JUST RESPONDING BACK HE DISSED ANGELO SO I HAD TO DO IT ALL IS TRULY WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY FINBALLS WORLD :tiphat:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 9th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Bitch u started that shit when u told that sype ass nigga you was double k.Phony ass nigga.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Bitch u started that shit when u told that sype ass nigga you was double k.Phony ass nigga.

shut yo ass up if you gonna do something then do it otherwise fuck out my face flake :321:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 12:29 am

flake?Wasnt u just on KING dick tellin him how u respect KINGS,fear is more like it bitch.How u gon be spellin shit with double K's then be all on KINGS nut sack u faggot ass bitch.U a coward nigga.

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » August 10th, 2011, 1:22 am

^^^^GENTLEMEN............GENTLEMEN PLEASE.............LET THERE BE NO ARGUMENTS AMONG EACH OTHER.......LET'S KEEP IT CIVIL???INSTEAD OF DISSIN ONE ANOTHA..........LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT WE CAN SOLVED AND FIND A CIVILIZED WAY OR SOLUTION WITHOUT DISSIN ONE ANOTHA OR WORST VIOLENCE???NONE OF YA'LL AINT DICTATORS AND WE CANNOT ALLOWED 2 PEOPLE WITH THA SAME IDEAS AND SAME CONCEPTS TO GO AGAINST EACH OTHER IF WE HAVE THA SAME GOAL AND OBJECTIVE IN ELIMINATIN THA REAL ENEMY...........WE BOTH STAND AS ONE..........WE CANNOT TALK IN SEMANTICS.......WE HAVE THA SAME CHARACTERISTIC MANNERS IN THA STREETS...........THA SAME ESSENCE........THA SAME IDEALOGY.........AND THA SAME PHILOSOFY..........SO WHY TANGLE EACH OTHER.......IF WE CAN SOLVED THIS PROBLEM IN A VERY PEACEFUL APPROACH AND AN DIPLOMATIC UNDERSTANDIN WAY.............WERE NOT LIVIN IN THA ERA OF THA THIRD REICH OR THA AGE OF CALIGULA..........ONE OF THA MOST CRUELEST AND MOST SADISTIC ROMAN EMPERORS THAT ROME HAS EVER SEEN AND CAUSE OF HIM.........BARBARIANS TOOK OVA ROME..........WHY???CAUSE HE DID NOT LISTEN TO REASON...........HE DID NOT WANT THA ADVISE OF HE'S GENERALS..............THA SAME SHIT HAPPEN WHEN AMRICA WAS SPLIT INTO 2.........SAME ARMY........SAME PEOPLE...........SAME IDEAS..........PROBLEM WAS???THA NORTH WANTED TO ABOLISHED SLAVERY..........CAUSE THA NORTH BELIEVE IT WAS WRONG TO KEEP MEN IN CHAINS AND SHACKLES AND I'M TALKIN ABOUT BLACK MEN WHICH THEY ARE GOD'S MAGNIFICENT CREATION AND BY DOING SO IS ONE OF GOD'S LAWS........TREAT ALL MAN EQUAL..........THA SOUTH DIDN'T WANTED THAT WAY.........THA SOUTH WANTED TO KEEP THEIR SLAVES AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM AT THA END..........THA SAME THING HAPPEN TO IVAN THA TERRIBLE AND FREDERICK THA GREAT............BOTH OF THEM WERE DRUNK OF POWER AND THEY WERE BOTH SADISTIC TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE...........IS THAT WHAT WE WANT???IS THAT WHAT WE WERE TAUGHT???IS THAT WHAT WE SEARCH FOR???MAKIN ENEMIES WITH OUR OWN ALLIES???STARTIN WARS WITH OUR OWN FRIENDS AND BROTHAZ???IF THAT'S THA CASE.........THEN YA'LL MINUS WELL JOINED THAT LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN ORGANIZATION AND I KNOW BOTH OF YA'LL BROTHAZ LOVE AND BELIEVE IN THEE ALMIGHTY ONE.........THA PURIST ONE...........THA CREATOR OF ALL LIVING THINGZ.........OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FROM THA SKY..........WE CANNOT GO AGAINST EACH OTEHR FOR STUPID,PETTY AND MEANINLESS AND UNSIGNIFICANT SHIT.........YA'LL ARE NOT BARBARIANS AND YA'LL DO NOT LIVE IN THA AGE OF CALIGULA THA ROMAN EMPEROR...........SO I PLEAD BOTH OF YA'LL TO SOLVED YOUR PROBLEMS IN A DIPLOMATIC APPROACH..........COMMIN FROM YOUR FRIEND,ALLY.......AND MOST OF ALL YOUR BROTHA..........KING HOLLYWOOD.........AMOR AND YES IS STILL ALKN AND STILL A4CH........CAUSE WE ARE ONE.......NOT ENEMIES.........BUT BROTHAZ IN ARMS............AND STILL IS AMOR DE REEEEEY..........Y AMOR DE QUATROZ!!!!

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 10th, 2011, 2:18 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:^^^^GENTLEMEN............GENTLEMEN PLEASE.............LET THERE BE NO ARGUMENTS AMONG EACH OTHER.......LET'S KEEP IT CIVIL???INSTEAD OF DISSIN ONE ANOTHA..........LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT WE CAN SOLVED AND FIND A CIVILIZED WAY OR SOLUTION WITHOUT DISSIN ONE ANOTHA OR WORST VIOLENCE???NONE OF YA'LL AINT DICTATORS AND WE CANNOT ALLOWED 2 PEOPLE WITH THA SAME IDEAS AND SAME CONCEPTS TO GO AGAINST EACH OTHER IF WE HAVE THA SAME GOAL AND OBJECTIVE IN ELIMINATIN THA REAL ENEMY...........WE BOTH STAND AS ONE..........WE CANNOT TALK IN SEMANTICS.......WE HAVE THA SAME CHARACTERISTIC MANNERS IN THA STREETS...........THA SAME ESSENCE........THA SAME IDEALOGY.........AND THA SAME PHILOSOFY..........SO WHY TANGLE EACH OTHER.......IF WE CAN SOLVED THIS PROBLEM IN A VERY PEACEFUL APPROACH AND AN DIPLOMATIC UNDERSTANDIN WAY.............WERE NOT LIVIN IN THA ERA OF THA THIRD REICH OR THA AGE OF CALIGULA..........ONE OF THA MOST CRUELEST AND MOST SADISTIC ROMAN EMPERORS THAT ROME HAS EVER SEEN AND CAUSE OF HIM.........BARBARIANS TOOK OVA ROME..........WHY???CAUSE HE DID NOT LISTEN TO REASON...........HE DID NOT WANT THA ADVISE OF HE'S GENERALS..............THA SAME SHIT HAPPEN WHEN AMRICA WAS SPLIT INTO 2.........SAME ARMY........SAME PEOPLE...........SAME IDEAS..........PROBLEM WAS???THA NORTH WANTED TO ABOLISHED SLAVERY..........CAUSE THA NORTH BELIEVE IT WAS WRONG TO KEEP MEN IN CHAINS AND SHACKLES AND I'M TALKIN ABOUT BLACK MEN WHICH THEY ARE GOD'S MAGNIFICENT CREATION AND BY DOING SO IS ONE OF GOD'S LAWS........TREAT ALL MAN EQUAL..........THA SOUTH DIDN'T WANTED THAT WAY.........THA SOUTH WANTED TO KEEP THEIR SLAVES AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM AT THA END..........THA SAME THING HAPPEN TO IVAN THA TERRIBLE AND FREDERICK THA GREAT............BOTH OF THEM WERE DRUNK OF POWER AND THEY WERE BOTH SADISTIC TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE...........IS THAT WHAT WE WANT???IS THAT WHAT WE WERE TAUGHT???IS THAT WHAT WE SEARCH FOR???MAKIN ENEMIES WITH OUR OWN ALLIES???STARTIN WARS WITH OUR OWN FRIENDS AND BROTHAZ???IF THAT'S THA CASE.........THEN YA'LL MINUS WELL JOINED THAT LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN ORGANIZATION AND I KNOW BOTH OF YA'LL BROTHAZ LOVE AND BELIEVE IN THEE ALMIGHTY ONE.........THA PURIST ONE...........THA CREATOR OF ALL LIVING THINGZ.........OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FROM THA SKY..........WE CANNOT GO AGAINST EACH OTEHR FOR STUPID,PETTY AND MEANINLESS AND UNSIGNIFICANT SHIT.........YA'LL ARE NOT BARBARIANS AND YA'LL DO NOT LIVE IN THA AGE OF CALIGULA THA ROMAN EMPEROR...........SO I PLEAD BOTH OF YA'LL TO SOLVED YOUR PROBLEMS IN A DIPLOMATIC APPROACH..........COMMIN FROM YOUR FRIEND,ALLY.......AND MOST OF ALL YOUR BROTHA..........KING HOLLYWOOD.........AMOR AND YES IS STILL ALKN AND STILL A4CH........CAUSE WE ARE ONE.......NOT ENEMIES.........BUT BROTHAZ IN ARMS............AND STILL IS AMOR DE REEEEEY..........Y AMOR DE QUATROZ!!!!

much love to ya nation the kings that stand for the fin but kingtra is a prime example why he doesn't want peace so i choose to not blank any kings anymore but if I see Kingtra in the streets im smacking the shit out of him for dissing my mob :tiphat:

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » August 10th, 2011, 8:05 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:much love to ya nation the kings that stand for the fin but kingtra is a prime example why he doesn't want peace so i choose to not blank any kings anymore but if I see Kingtra in the streets im smacking the shit out of him for dissing my mob :tiphat:

THERE'S NO NEED FOR THAT QUATRO............IF U SEE HIM.........PULLED HIM BY THA SIDE AND FIND A PEACEFUL APPROACH.........USED YOUR THOUGHS AND IDEAS NOT NO BATS OR BILLIECLUBS.......WHY HURT EACH OTHER IF WE CAN HEAR OUR PROBLEMS AND FIND A SIMPLE SOLUTION.........BE THA SOLUTION.........NOT THA PROBLEM.........INSTEAD OF HIM BEIGN THA PROBLEM...............U FIND THA SOLUTION AND MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND AND SEE IF THIS CAN BE PUT TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL...........AND U BECOME THA BIGGER MAN..........U WILL ACT AS A STATEMAN...........A MAN OF HONOR...........NOT LIKE SUM GAY ASS MANNEQUIN WHO PRACTICE THA BLACK CRAFT LIKE MOST DO IN REAL LIFE.............BUT U BECOME THA BIGGER MAN AND SET AN EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE.............MAN IS BAD ENUFF TO SEE BOTH OF OUR GLORIOUS NATIONS GO AGAINST EACH OTHER AND FOR WHAT???CAUSE HE SAID OR SHE SAID OR GIVIN EACH OTHER MEAN LOOKS AND MUGS..........INSTEAD OF GIVIN SUMONE A MEAN LOOK.............U KNOW WHAT I DO............I TIP MY HAT AND THEN THAT NIGGA FEELS STUPID..........AND THEN COMES SHAKES MY HAND INSTEAD...........CEASER WAS RIGHT........TIP YOUR HELMET AND U WILL CONQUER THA WORLD...........THA SAME WITH CHURCHILL...........U WANT PEACE???THEN GET READY FOR WAR???AND TRUST ME I AINT LOOKIN FOR WAR............I DON'T THINK NONE OF US WANT THAT RIGHT NOW???WAR IS EXPENSIVE AND IS COSTLY...........SPECIALLY WITH NONE OF YA'LL FOEZ OR ANY OF OUR TRUSTED ALLIES..........U GUYS ARE OUR TRUSTED ALLIES..............SO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS............I'LL TALK TO HIM.........ALLOWED ME TO TALK TO HIM............CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW U...........U DO HAVE A BAD TEMPER...............SO QUATRO...........FIND PEACE WITH YOURSELF........BE SYMPHATETIC NOT LIKE SUM MONGUL OR BARBARIAN FROM 12TH CENTURY........TALK TO GOD..........IF NOT THEN BREATH IF U CAN...........AND MAY PEACE REIGN WITH US FOR GOOD.............AMOR

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 9:54 am

:behead: lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 11:48 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: from what I hear both ya kings fake and ANgelo dnt get me started on yo clown ass :lmao: :lmao: so y da fuck y'all gettin stressed ova sum mobs y'all ain't even in :lmao: I do find it funny how "4" said he "kking kkillas" to that kingtra dude den told Hollywood he ain't got nothin but respect nd on his nuts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Angelo Krazy u a fuckin bitch :lol:

official contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4752
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » August 10th, 2011, 2:01 pm

LOL HELL NAW YALL NIGGAS WILDIN IN THIS BITCH HEY KING THATS IN THE HOOD OVER THERE ON AUGUSTA WHAT 4z SHOOTIN EACH OTHER OVER THERE IF ANYTHING THEY BUCKIB AT THE MOES AND I AINT STICJIN UP FOR 4 BUDDY EITHER WHERE THE FUCK OVER HERE IS YALL AT KINGS NIGGA STOP THE MADNESS THEY AT THE GDZ MOSTLY AND THE 4z IS TOO MORE THAN THE KINGS IM SERIOUS MY NIGGA U ACTIN REEEEEAL SUSPECT WHERE U AT AGAIN 4

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2676
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 3:17 am
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 10th, 2011, 2:18 pm

ITS MYSTERIOUS EVERY PEANUT THAT GET LOCKED UP COME OUT TWO SIX... :2cents: :tiphat: :wtf: :wtf:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 4:12 pm

fin ball affiliate,I dont give a fuck what u heard.Why u jump in with that shit,u tryna start some net beef like dude?I only feed into what is directed toward me.Reguardless of what u heard,I know who I am.Whoever dont like me or think Im fake can suck my dick or get off it.Lord,the 4's was at them bodysnatchers.

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 4:15 pm

Whatever though,this shit squashed with me as long as muh fuckas dont dis me and vice versa.Id rather argue with folks niggas anyways.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:fin ball affiliate,I dont give a fuck what u heard.Why u jump in with that shit,u tryna start some net beef like dude?I only feed into what is directed toward me.Reguardless of what u heard,I know who I am.Whoever dont like me or think Im fake can suck my dick or get off it.Lord,the 4's was at them bodysnatchers.

Lol u take dat shit how u want 2 I jus speak what I feel nd I feel all three y'all ass fake to be. Well I kno for a fact foe ass fake :lmao: And what u mean why I jump in? Why y'all arguin ova mobs yal ain't in?

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 4:55 pm

Suck my dick u lil faggot.Is u even finball or u cant decide what mob under the fin u want to be in?What mob u in?Yep,Im fake,u bout as real as I am cause u on here typing right along with me.Get yo phony ass off here and quit worrying about shit u cant control,getting all emotional and shit.Like I said I know who I am u should ask yoself who you are bitch.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 5:37 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Suck my dick u lil faggot.Is u even finball or u cant decide what mob under the fin u want to be in?What mob u in?Yep,Im fake,u bout as real as I am cause u on here typing right along with me.Get yo phony ass off here and quit worrying about shit u cant control,getting all emotional and shit.Like I said I know who I am u should ask yoself who you are bitch.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: got yo bitch ass charged, now where da cables :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nd how um a faggot but u want me to suck yo dick :lmao: u need to revaluate damn self :lmao: I'm AFILLIATED WIT FINBALLS not meanin I am one lol dnt need to come on here and fake shit. But like u said u fake

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 10th, 2011, 6:40 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:LOL HELL NAW YALL NIGGAS WILDIN IN THIS BITCH HEY KING THATS IN THE HOOD OVER THERE ON AUGUSTA WHAT 4z SHOOTIN EACH OTHER OVER THERE IF ANYTHING THEY BUCKIB AT THE MOES AND I AINT STICJIN UP FOR 4 BUDDY EITHER WHERE THE FUCK OVER HERE IS YALL AT KINGS NIGGA STOP THE MADNESS THEY AT THE GDZ MOSTLY AND THE 4z IS TOO MORE THAN THE KINGS IM SERIOUS MY NIGGA U ACTIN REEEEEAL SUSPECT WHERE U AT AGAIN 4

wasn't you hiding from foes and now you gripping on foes nut nah nigga you are really suspect like I said foes world or no world and whats a Unknown nigga hiding with foes who tried to give you an ass whipping when you was hiding in a jacket in 90 degree weather come on son where they do that at :321:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 7:33 pm

lol Yeah nigga Im charged.So if you aint in a mob what u doin,trna learn something u fag in a bag ass bitch.Nigga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss.What is yo point though,you just want net beef cause you to scared to take yo coward ass in the streets and get it like a real nigga huh?lololololol I understand.You aint even fin ball but you just decided to jumo in someones business,nigga get off the fin's nut sack u pussy.How the fuck you gon say you affiliated,u aint affiliated with shit bitch.U a undercover folks nigga.Who else gon get on here talkin bout I aint in a mob but Im fin ball affiliated.Nigga just change yo name to balls affiliated lololololololol fake ass wanna be punk mh fucker.lolololololol

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 93
Joined: August 5th, 2011, 4:26 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby California18Boyz » August 10th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Southside18th wrote:These bitch ass amhoes aint on shit. They never killed two cops either so fuck out of here with that bullshit. They killed that cop in 99' and what's stopping them from taking throop back? The feds!? Hvhv yall lames. The fuckin donuts have no presence on this side of 18th. And morgan 18th is my fuckin hood. Amhoes get locked up and mysteriously become register sex offenders! Hvhv rapping dudes in the joints. These niggas fell off on 18th. Pdog, elky, magic, dirt, ace, sinner, viper,fly, and lil g burns compliments of these murdertown g's.


Dont talk on what you dont know about nigga

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:lol Yeah nigga Im charged.So if you aint in a mob what u doin,trna learn something u fag in a bag ass bitch.Nigga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss.What is yo point though,you just want net beef cause you to scared to take yo coward ass in the streets and get it like a real nigga huh?lololololol I understand.You aint even fin ball but you just decided to jumo in someones business,nigga get off the fin's nut sack u pussy.How the fuck you gon say you affiliated,u aint affiliated with shit bitch.U a undercover folks nigga.Who else gon get on here talkin bout I aint in a mob but Im fin ball affiliated.Nigga just change yo name to balls affiliated lololololololol fake ass wanna be punk mh fucker.lolololololol

Lol to get on dis site it don't say shit about GANG it's a HOOD SITE pussy boy I got my hood posted on here find where um at nd cum holla at me. I dnt even be on dis site on a computer I be on a iPod or phone on da block or through out da city. Yo ass prolly still gotta flip phone :lmao: but like I said get up wit me pussy. Nd umma be cumin at yo neck 10x's harder jus cause u admited I hurt yo feelins fake nigga :lmao: :lmao:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 302
Joined: March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ...

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby BigTuna » August 10th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Nigga may yo dead homies and relatives rot in piss. :dance: :drama:
treatin

official contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4752
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » August 10th, 2011, 8:38 pm

NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME ASS I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE ASS THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS BITCH U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES BITCH FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO SHIT BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER ASS NIGGA HEY FINBALL THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH JOE ON THE 5 LOL

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 8:49 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME ASS I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE ASS THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS BITCH U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES BITCH FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO SHIT BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER ASS NIGGA HEY FINBALL THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH JOE ON THE 5 LOL

I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got shit else to say :lmao:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Find out where yo hood at? Bitch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this shit coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Find out where yo hood at? Bitch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this shit coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:

Aw shit!!now I kno u a bitch!!! All da king sets I kno on school straight scary :lmao: went to skool wit ya homies off lavergne beat they ass nd dem pachucos everyday :lmao: even marched to cragin and whooped on da elementary school iunkz for talkin shit :lmao: everybody y'all got Ridin y'all nuts scary. catch me on KDUB boy if y'all get past da stylerz first :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor
Posts: 1133
Joined: March 27th, 2011, 5:13 pm
Location: uptown
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: uptown gangster

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby justachicagokid » August 10th, 2011, 9:34 pm

finball_afilliate wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Find out where yo hood at? Bitch this aint wheres waldo,Im on drake and school,holla at me.Yep, u hurt my feelings lololololololol I enjoy this shit coward.Come through :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip:

Aw shit!!now I kno u a bitch!!! All da king sets I kno on school straight scary :lmao: went to skool wit ya homies off lavergne beat they ass nd dem pachucos everyday :lmao: even marched to cragin and whooped on da elementary school iunkz for talkin shit :lmao: everybody y'all got Ridin y'all nuts scary. catch me on KDUB boy if y'all get past da stylerz first :lmao: :lmao:



he said if you get past da stylers :lmao: :lmao: careful finball......avondale get down :tiphat:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through pussy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin shit.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 9:55 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through pussy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin shit.

Man u a fuckin lame it's too many hoes out tonight to leave da block. cum at me nigga and wat um supposed to tell my mans " I got into it wit a fake king on da net, let's got get his ass" lmao cause I damn sure ain't able to drive now but aye check it out: MY HOOD IS ON HERE COME AND GET ME. Give u a hint: streets start wit a K and W :lmao: :lmao: aw fuck!!

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Aight pussy and I cant leave my front porch so stop wolfin and that aint yo hood,nigga if you aint bangin,you aint claimin shit pussy.Ho's right,nigga you aint got one ounce of the hood in yo body,stop frontin bitch,and you be treatin niggas from s/l ?My lil nigga reckless said what u call yo self? Stop playin baby girl,come through so I can spank that pussy you lil bitch.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 10:04 pm

U took to long to respond, so I'll give u another hint: theres a church's chicken and walgrees here :lmao: bitch :killself: ya self

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:Aight pussy and I cant leave my front porch so stop wolfin and that aint yo hood,nigga if you aint bangin,you aint claimin shit pussy.Ho's right,nigga you aint got one ounce of the hood in yo body,stop frontin bitch,and you be treatin niggas from s/l ?My lil nigga reckless said what u call yo self? Stop playin baby girl,come through so I can spank that pussy you lil bitch.

Nigga I call my self JESUS fuck u talm bout. All dem pussy school kings scary!! Point blank PIDD!! Jordy, wicked, all of em. We Whooped yogi big ass so many times dat nigga had to lose bout 50lbs :lmao: jordy used to be quiet as fuck in skool when he transferred lol learned how da foez in lords be treatin pachucos and kings and damn near shitted his self in da back of da class :lmao: Bert baby monkey lookin ass was a true trackstar :lmao: nigga used to make sure he had his ass down leclaire B4 anybody got out I mean we chased his pussy ass so much it ain't make since. And dat nigga wicked got his ass beat by a 4ft9 LB :lmao: nuff said nigga :lmao: fuck school and lavergne!!! Need I air more DIRT!!!

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 10th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Oh fuck!! Dis nigga say he can't leave his front porch :lmao: short leash ass nigga :lmao:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 10th, 2011, 10:42 pm

Yeah you can say you chased niggas down and all that but they aint me.Yeah Im on house arrest bitch,but since we soft over over here,just come through.Reckless said he aint never heard of you bitch.Just come through baby girl and if its too many ho's out tonight,what yo faggot ass doin talkin to me.What they really call you out there bitch.

lightweight contributor
Posts: 302
Joined: March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ...

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby BigTuna » August 11th, 2011, 12:50 am

gdamn :drama:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 302
Joined: March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ...

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby BigTuna » August 11th, 2011, 12:51 am

gdamn :drama:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1843
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Location: Westside Chicago,IL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: **WORST TOWN SHORTY**

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby finball_afilliate » August 11th, 2011, 1:12 am

Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah you can say you chased niggas down and all that but they aint me.Yeah Im on house arrest bitch,but since we soft over over here,just come through.Reckless said he aint never heard of you bitch.Just come through baby girl and if its too many ho's out tonight,what yo faggot ass doin talkin to me.What they really call you out there bitch.

Let me get dis straight u on house arrest nd want me to come threw? Nigga wat da fuck um suppose to do beat yo ass on ya front porch :lmao: ? And tell wat Eva dat nigga name is dat um known as his mufuckin chief lmao all y'all chief nigga y'all kdub kings now lol u soft as hell shorty. I can tell who ain't tuff when da first thing a nigga do is say "I'll beat yo ass" or sum ova da net. Nd u da type of nigga dat when shit go down u mysteriously get a cold :lmao:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 11th, 2011, 2:40 am

finball_afilliate wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME ASS I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE ASS THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS BITCH U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES BITCH FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO SHIT BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER ASS NIGGA HEY FINBALL THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH JOE ON THE 5 LOL

I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got shit else to say :lmao:

you know what im not even gonna blank UVL cause hes a bitch ass nigga that got chased out by them foes and what did his bitch ass did grip foes nuts on here when he was hiding in 90 degree weather in a jacket this nigga is fake ass hell he ain't a UVL on the foe he a lame and finball get plugged for once cause me and that king faggot are at lease in tune with my mob you bitch ass nigga come out on 23rd and Oak I bet you still get chased by some Lo's so it well feel familiar to that Melvin bitch ass nigga all I see is bitch ass niggas on this net :321:

official contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4752
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » August 11th, 2011, 4:11 am

And u a fake ass foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know shit everybody know hahaha clown ass nigga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay ass nigga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type nigga just like I told yo clown ass u aint in no damn maywood pussy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol

official contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4752
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » August 11th, 2011, 4:15 am

And u a fake ass foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know shit everybody know hahaha clown ass nigga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay ass nigga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type nigga just like I told yo clown ass u aint in no damn maywood pussy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol ON UNKNOWN ILL WHOOP YO ASS AND HAND YO ASS OFF TO THE REAL 4z NOW SAY SOMETHIN ELSE BITCH

official contributor
Posts: 4220
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 11:30 pm
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » August 11th, 2011, 4:48 am

finball_afilliate wrote:
Kingtra1 wrote:Yeah yeah sure ya did,just come through pussy,Im waitin,we aint got to do all this net bangin shit.

Man u a fuckin lame it's too many hoes out tonight to leave da block. cum at me nigga and wat um supposed to tell my mans " I got into it wit a fake king on da net, let's got get his ass" lmao cause I damn sure ain't able to drive now but aye check it out: MY HOOD IS ON HERE COME AND GET ME. Give u a hint: streets start wit a K and W :lmao: :lmao: aw fuck!!


G WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS FAKE WANNA BE KINGS U ALREADY KNOW HOMIE FONY U WANT SOME ADVICE SIT BACK READ AND PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THIS NIGGAS TYPE AND YOU'LL NOTICE THE PATTERN IN THE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND HOW THIS GAY NIGGAS COSIGNIN THEY SELFS WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT SLIP UP ON HOW THEY TALK AND TYPE

lightweight contributor
Posts: 289
Joined: July 21st, 2011, 11:35 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Chi town

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Kingtra1 » August 11th, 2011, 9:13 am

Nah agent gees,you got the game fucked up,oh and I heard one of yo boys from d/a just dropped,is it true?Yo,balls affiliated,if you so muhfuckin tough,yeah,come on my porch nigga.You aint shit but a folks nigga thatis under another disguise.Nigga u a bitch and yo og a bitch for raising a bitch.Agent gees stop trying to suck the mans pussy.You the last of a dying breed,save the KINGS some bullets and kill yo self :killself: balls affiliate,stop frontin like you tough nigga,just come through girl. :shoot:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 11th, 2011, 6:20 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:And u a fake ass foe lol I know u fake finball know king know sgd homie know shit everybody know hahaha clown ass nigga Iwas just kickin it on ohio and manard wit the REAL 4z gay ass nigga go get u some papers before u try to call me fake loser type nigga just like I told yo clown ass u aint in no damn maywood pussy if u is u keybord bangin cuz aint nobody on 16th an oak lier come again lol

come get some you trick ass bitch and get chased out by them foes again bring all ya bitch ass crews foes world or no world nigga :shoot:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 302
Joined: March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ...

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby BigTuna » August 12th, 2011, 6:50 am

angelo theres no way your black, i mean no way, grammer like a law student
you making that slitted throat bitch angelo turn over in his grave
hahahahhshshahahhhahahahaha
4chKK

lightweight contributor
Posts: 302
Joined: March 20th, 2011, 3:54 pm
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: ...

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby BigTuna » August 12th, 2011, 6:56 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
finball_afilliate wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NOW I C WHY EVERYBODY BE GETTIN AT YO LAME ASS I TRIED TO GIVE YO FAKE FOE ASS THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT BUT NOW I KNOW U AINT GOT NO PAPERS BITCH U AINT PLUGGED AT FIRST U WAS FROM 16TH AND OAK NNOW ITS 23RD HAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE ILL COME OVER THERE HO ITS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AND DONT NOBODY BE POSTED OUT THERE ANYWAY I KNOW REAL FOES BITCH FROM EVERY TRIBE U DONT DO SHIT BUT GATHER FALSE INFO ON THE NET FALSE FLAGGER JACKER ASS NIGGA HEY FINBALL THIS NIGGA IS A BITCH JOE ON THE 5 LOL

I bet a huncho he'll be uvl_ when he cum back lol he ain't Neva got shit else to say :lmao:

you know what im not even gonna blank UVL cause hes a bitch ass nigga that got chased out by them foes and what did his bitch ass did grip foes nuts on here when he was hiding in 90 degree weather in a jacket this nigga is fake ass hell he ain't a UVL on the foe he a lame and finball get plugged for once cause me and that king faggot are at lease in tune with my mob you bitch ass nigga come out on 23rd and Oak I bet you still get chased by some Lo's so it well feel familiar to that Melvin bitch ass nigga all I see is bitch ass niggas on this net :321:

:bored:

official contributor
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4752
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » August 12th, 2011, 10:26 am

THAT LAMMMEE AINT CHASED SHIT BUT BEDBUGS OFF HIS AIR MATTRESS DIRTY ASS NIGGA

PreviousNext
  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Midwest Hood Talk



GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.