CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS



CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
Posts: 188
Joined: May 3rd, 2011, 2:58 pm
Location: ChiRaq Killanois
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: A.D.R KING LOVE

CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Chi_Town_Bred » May 31st, 2011, 5:27 pm

Do ya'll Think They'll ever come back???????





lightweight contributor
Posts: 345
Joined: December 8th, 2010, 2:59 pm
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby ARCHER-P- » May 31st, 2011, 6:33 pm

GOT MINE PUT UP

official contributor
Posts: 2127
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:53 pm
Location: Burlington Wis.
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: neutral

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Greasers712 » May 31st, 2011, 8:06 pm

Im younger, but ive always liked them and plan to get one as soon as I can spare the dough!!

lightweight contributor
Posts: 188
Joined: May 3rd, 2011, 2:58 pm
Location: ChiRaq Killanois
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: A.D.R KING LOVE

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Chi_Town_Bred » May 31st, 2011, 8:08 pm

yeah those sweaters are pretty fuckin tight.......My pops has an oldd ass one

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 3676
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: MBAUVLN MKK YLODK LRZK IGK

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » May 31st, 2011, 9:18 pm

I always wanted to c rthe uvlz one

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:27 pm

.
Attachments
209135_204887726199998_100000363166447_645681_1287736_o.jpg

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:28 pm

.
Attachments
222171_1944644546110_1542393276_32071432_6676912_n.jpg
222171_1944644546110_1542393276_32071432_6676912_n.jpg (11.52 KiB) Viewed 8894 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:29 pm

.
Attachments
243020_1745037745144_1214773003_31610525_3684264_o.jpg
243020_1745037745144_1214773003_31610525_3684264_o.jpg (639.22 KiB) Viewed 8893 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:30 pm

.
Attachments
226451_1944645586136_1542393276_32071443_1115097_n.jpg
226451_1944645586136_1542393276_32071443_1115097_n.jpg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 8892 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:31 pm

.
Attachments
227141_1944645506134_1542393276_32071442_3966751_n.jpg
227141_1944645506134_1542393276_32071442_3966751_n.jpg (15.32 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:32 pm

.
Attachments
207447_1851942870771_1606740357_31805681_5624131_n.jpg
207447_1851942870771_1606740357_31805681_5624131_n.jpg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:33 pm

.
Attachments
241219_1815450474229_1479107490_31780643_2717667_o.jpg
241219_1815450474229_1479107490_31780643_2717667_o.jpg (71.04 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:34 pm

.
Attachments
241081_1811745181599_1479107490_31774559_6072687_o.jpg
241081_1811745181599_1479107490_31774559_6072687_o.jpg (78.58 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:36 pm

.
Attachments
220518_204888026199968_100000363166447_645683_2533774_o.jpg
220518_204888026199968_100000363166447_645683_2533774_o.jpg (785.78 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » May 31st, 2011, 9:43 pm

.
Attachments
230246_1944647146175_1542393276_32071457_1320032_n.jpg
230246_1944647146175_1542393276_32071457_1320032_n.jpg (47.55 KiB) Viewed 8890 times

official contributor
Posts: 1739
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 2:09 am
Location: da blvd
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: da h00d

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby NewEraGink » May 31st, 2011, 10:12 pm

DAm Aztek u hoppin around alot from ORg to Org collectin sweaters.

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Angelo Krazy » May 31st, 2011, 11:36 pm

ive yet to see my 4CH one probably will be in black and brown or gold

lightweight contributor
Posts: 143
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Location: The N. Pole
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Back of the Yards/Albany Park Fin Ball

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby L/Hst » May 31st, 2011, 11:45 pm

forgot that villa lobos used to be around back then

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 1st, 2011, 1:37 am

Chi_Town_Bred wrote:Do ya'll Think They'll ever come back???????

I GOT MINE STASH IN MY VAULT................CAUSE IF ANYONE SEES IT........U KNOW THEY WOULD STEAL IT AND U KNOW HOW MUCH IS WORTH???DID YA'LL KNOW THAT SUM CHICAGO MUSEUMS BE ASKIN FOR AT LEAST $4.000 OR $6.000 DOLLARS FOR THOSE 60'S,70'S,80'S SWEATERS???THAT SHIT IS GOLD...........I KNOW ONE COP WHO TOOK AN OLD ENGLISH EAGLE SWEATER AND SOLD IT TO SUM SMITHSONEUM OR WHATEVER IS CALLED BUT I KNOW IS A MUSEUM AND THAT PIG GOT $5.000 DOLLARS FOR IT............SO WHO EVER HAS IT..........STASH IT........KEEP IT OR HIDE IT........CAUSE NOT ONLY THAT SHIT IS GOLD RIGHT NOW...........BUT IS HISTORICAL.........LIKE IT OR NOT THAT'S A PEICE OF HISTORY OF OUR BELOVED CITY..........THA CHI AND GAY ASS FORMER MAYOR DAILY KNEW THAT AND SO WOULD THA NEW ONE

official contributor
Posts: 2127
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:53 pm
Location: Burlington Wis.
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: neutral

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Greasers712 » June 1st, 2011, 3:29 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Chi_Town_Bred wrote:Do ya'll Think They'll ever come back???????

I GOT MINE STASH IN MY VAULT................CAUSE IF ANYONE SEES IT........U KNOW THEY WOULD STEAL IT AND U KNOW HOW MUCH IS WORTH???DID YA'LL KNOW THAT SUM CHICAGO MUSEUMS BE ASKIN FOR AT LEAST $4.000 OR $6.000 DOLLARS FOR THOSE 60'S,70'S,80'S SWEATERS???THAT SHIT IS GOLD...........I KNOW ONE COP WHO TOOK AN OLD ENGLISH EAGLE SWEATER AND SOLD IT TO SUM SMITHSONEUM OR WHATEVER IS CALLED BUT I KNOW IS A MUSEUM AND THAT PIG GOT $5.000 DOLLARS FOR IT............SO WHO EVER HAS IT..........STASH IT........KEEP IT OR HIDE IT........CAUSE NOT ONLY THAT SHIT IS GOLD RIGHT NOW...........BUT IS HISTORICAL.........LIKE IT OR NOT THAT'S A PEICE OF HISTORY OF OUR BELOVED CITY..........THA CHI AND GAY ASS FORMER MAYOR DAILY KNEW THAT AND SO WOULD THA NEW ONE



Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 1st, 2011, 3:34 am

Greasers712 wrote:
Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

FOR REAL LORD???THEN WHY DID THIS PIG THAT I KNOW OF WHAT'S TELLIN ME THAT HE GOT A $2.000 FROM SUM SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT???WHY DID HE SAID HE GOT ALOT FROM SUM MUSEUM???AND ON TOP OF THAT..........IS NOT EVEN HE'S.............HE TOLD ME HE CONFISCATED FROM SUM PIDGEON???BUT THANX FOR GIVIN ME THA REAL.............HEY DID U SEE THA C-NOTE SWEATHER........THAT SHIT WAS COLD...........THAT BUNNY ONE TOO

official contributor
Posts: 2127
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:53 pm
Location: Burlington Wis.
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: neutral

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Greasers712 » June 1st, 2011, 3:46 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

FOR REAL LORD???THEN WHY DID THIS PIG THAT I KNOW OF WHAT'S TELLIN ME THAT HE GOT A $2.000 FROM SUM SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT???WHY DID HE SAID HE GOT ALOT FROM SUM MUSEUM???AND ON TOP OF THAT..........IS NOT EVEN HE'S.............HE TOLD ME HE CONFISCATED FROM SUM PIDGEON???BUT THANX FOR GIVIN ME THA REAL.............HEY DID U SEE THA C-NOTE SWEATHER........THAT SHIT WAS COLD...........THAT BUNNY ONE TOO



Its possible that one went for $2,000 but $6000 would be outragous... Cops have confiscated ALOT of gangs sweaters and re-sold them back to the gang itself or possibly a rival.... But yeh you can still purchase sweaters new for bout $250 at the Chicago Knitting Mills on Millwaukee Ave if Im not mistaken...

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 1st, 2011, 7:22 am

Greasers712 wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

FOR REAL LORD???THEN WHY DID THIS PIG THAT I KNOW OF WHAT'S TELLIN ME THAT HE GOT A $2.000 FROM SUM SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT???WHY DID HE SAID HE GOT ALOT FROM SUM MUSEUM???AND ON TOP OF THAT..........IS NOT EVEN HE'S.............HE TOLD ME HE CONFISCATED FROM SUM PIDGEON???BUT THANX FOR GIVIN ME THA REAL.............HEY DID U SEE THA C-NOTE SWEATHER........THAT SHIT WAS COLD...........THAT BUNNY ONE TOO



Its possible that one went for $2,000 but $6000 would be outragous... Cops have confiscated ALOT of gangs sweaters and re-sold them back to the gang itself or possibly a rival.... But yeh you can still purchase sweaters new for bout $250 at the Chicago Knitting Mills on Millwaukee Ave if Im not mistaken...

WOW.......THAT'S CRAZY TO HEAR THAT THEM PIGS..........OOOPS I MEAN COPS BE SELLIN THEIR OWN CONFISCATED TROPHIES???

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 3676
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm
Location: Westside of chicago Austin/Maywood
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: MBAUVLN MKK YLODK LRZK IGK

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » June 1st, 2011, 1:28 pm

I do wanna c how my nation sweaters look like

official contributor
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: GDN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby G-RED » June 1st, 2011, 1:47 pm

NewEraGink wrote:DAm Aztek u hoppin around alot from ORg to Org collectin sweaters.

:lol: :smh: :facepalm: ...SO U THNK HE ACTUALLY OWN ALL DEM SWEATERS???? :lmao:

official contributor
Posts: 769
Joined: November 30th, 2010, 8:27 pm
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: 2wo 6ix

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby 3RD WORLD G » June 1st, 2011, 1:53 pm

ID WEAR MINE IN THE CLUB OR AT A PARTY NOW THEM JOINTS IS HOT

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 1:55 pm

NewEraGink wrote:DAm Aztek u hoppin around alot from ORg to Org collectin sweaters.



naw bro i do lots of research on gangs and have lots of pics :smoke:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 1:59 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

FOR REAL LORD???THEN WHY DID THIS PIG THAT I KNOW OF WHAT'S TELLIN ME THAT HE GOT A $2.000 FROM SUM SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT???WHY DID HE SAID HE GOT ALOT FROM SUM MUSEUM???AND ON TOP OF THAT..........IS NOT EVEN HE'S.............HE TOLD ME HE CONFISCATED FROM SUM PIDGEON???BUT THANX FOR GIVIN ME THA REAL.............HEY DID U SEE THA C-NOTE SWEATHER........THAT SHIT WAS COLD...........THAT BUNNY ONE TOO



Its possible that one went for $2,000 but $6000 would be outragous... Cops have confiscated ALOT of gangs sweaters and re-sold them back to the gang itself or possibly a rival.... But yeh you can still purchase sweaters new for bout $250 at the Chicago Knitting Mills on Millwaukee Ave if Im not mistaken...

WOW.......THAT'S CRAZY TO HEAR THAT THEM PIGS..........OOOPS I MEAN COPS BE SELLIN THEIR OWN CONFISCATED TROPHIES???

wood yea one of my friends when he moved out here from mexico in like 1970 said gangsters used to bust out with them all the time but then the piggs started taking them away so they slowly stop wearing them on the streets...shit if i saw a somebody wearing a sweater id prob jump him to.... nation or no nation that's how i roll. :dance:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:07 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Sorry Brother, but thats a lil exagerated on the price :2cents: You can buy authentic Chicago Gang Sweater from the 60s-70s-80s on Ebay and depending on condition or how many "patches" are on it.... Most Ive see one go for was netween $700-$1200 and you can buy a new one from the Chicago knitting mills for about $250 with no patches :tiphat:

FOR REAL LORD???THEN WHY DID THIS PIG THAT I KNOW OF WHAT'S TELLIN ME THAT HE GOT A $2.000 FROM SUM SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT???WHY DID HE SAID HE GOT ALOT FROM SUM MUSEUM???AND ON TOP OF THAT..........IS NOT EVEN HE'S.............HE TOLD ME HE CONFISCATED FROM SUM PIDGEON???BUT THANX FOR GIVIN ME THA REAL.............HEY DID U SEE THA C-NOTE SWEATHER........THAT SHIT WAS COLD...........THAT BUNNY ONE TOO
Attachments
38978_420109724367_619704367_4514436_6171705_n.jpg
38978_420109724367_619704367_4514436_6171705_n.jpg (57.01 KiB) Viewed 8769 times
205444_1693559898230_1214773003_31539668_6013527_n.jpg
205444_1693559898230_1214773003_31539668_6013527_n.jpg (34.57 KiB) Viewed 8769 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:12 pm

.
Attachments
228564_1941533388333_1542393276_32067205_1691965_n.jpg
228564_1941533388333_1542393276_32067205_1691965_n.jpg (27.47 KiB) Viewed 8768 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:14 pm

.
Attachments
210595_208232209208558_100000653415997_621188_871771_o.jpg
210595_208232209208558_100000653415997_621188_871771_o.jpg (95.17 KiB) Viewed 8767 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:15 pm

.
209112_1944644666113_1542393276_32071433_1032584_o.jpg
209112_1944644666113_1542393276_32071433_1032584_o.jpg (84.51 KiB) Viewed 8767 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:20 pm

.
Attachments
21.jpg
21.jpg (215.7 KiB) Viewed 8765 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:21 pm

.
Attachments
FF.jpg
FF.jpg (72.95 KiB) Viewed 8764 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:22 pm

.
Attachments
219078_1774345366627_1479107490_31729245_126489_o.jpg
219078_1774345366627_1479107490_31729245_126489_o.jpg (96.42 KiB) Viewed 8764 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:25 pm

.
Attachments
216361_1926435010883_1542393276_32040413_4222312_n.jpg
216361_1926435010883_1542393276_32040413_4222312_n.jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 8764 times

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 2:27 pm

.
Attachments
222911_1944647026172_1542393276_32071456_4568104_n.jpg
222911_1944647026172_1542393276_32071456_4568104_n.jpg (44.56 KiB) Viewed 8763 times

official contributor
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: GDN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby G-RED » June 1st, 2011, 3:08 pm

WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????

official contributor
Posts: 2127
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:53 pm
Location: Burlington Wis.
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: neutral

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Greasers712 » June 1st, 2011, 3:29 pm

G-RED wrote:WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????


Black wernt with the whole Greaser look then or now.... One could always be made though, although I dont see jock sweaters becoming popular in African American culture :2cents:

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 3:42 pm

G-RED wrote:WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????


You got to remember that alot of gangs in the early 1900s were baseball/softball clubs before they were gangs, so in a way u can say they got it from the team uniforms.....Chicago is the Creator of softball and there were many local neighborhood baseball teams all over chi town in those days u got to remember there was no TV.


Here is a copy paste from the gaylords site about the history of the sweaters....


History of the sweater, I have collected sweaters for a number of years now and from what I have learned is that sweater and patches have been around since the early 60's, most clubs before 1960 wore all black sweaters, I would have to say that the first sweater that were worn with 2 colors would have to be from a white club, as there were more white clubs then Latino clubs back in the day, most clubs back in the 60's mimicked high school mascots and colors, case in point Spartans, Viking, Panthers, Counts.. High school sweaters all had 3 strips, hence one of the oldest white clubs Gaylord's I would have to say made there sweaters like that. I don't really know where the colors Blue and black came from, but I also know that the Latin Kings from the 60's were the first to have Chops on there sweaters. The late 60's witnessed an explosion of Gangs and sweaters. If you have a sweater with this tag on it more then likely it’s from the late 60's really 70's. There were only a few knitting mills that made sweaters back in the day: New Era, Southside knitting mills, Logan Knitting Mills, Collegiate, Ma & Pa Book store and of course Chicago Knitting Mills. This is just my view on the sweater. Also I talked to old man Bob from the mill and he said he's been making them since the 50's.

official contributor
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 4:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: GDN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby G-RED » June 1st, 2011, 3:46 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
G-RED wrote:WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????


You got to remember that alot of gangs in the early 1900s were baseball/softball clubs before they were gangs, so in a way u can say they got it from the team uniforms.....Chicago is the Creator of softball and there were many local neighborhood baseball teams all over chi town in those days u got to remember there was no TV.


Here is a copy paste from the gaylords site about the history of the sweaters....


History of the sweater, I have collected sweaters for a number of years now and from what I have learned is that sweater and patches have been around since the early 60's, most clubs before 1960 wore all black sweaters, I would have to say that the first sweater that were worn with 2 colors would have to be from a white club, as there were more white clubs then Latino clubs back in the day, most clubs back in the 60's mimicked high school mascots and colors, case in point Spartans, Viking, Panthers, Counts.. High school sweaters all had 3 strips, hence one of the oldest white clubs Gaylord's I would have to say made there sweaters like that. I don't really know where the colors Blue and black came from, but I also know that the Latin Kings from the 60's were the first to have Chops on there sweaters. The late 60's witnessed an explosion of Gangs and sweaters. If you have a sweater with this tag on it more then likely it’s from the late 60's really 70's. There were only a few knitting mills that made sweaters back in the day: New Era, Southside knitting mills, Logan Knitting Mills, Collegiate, Ma & Pa Book store and of course Chicago Knitting Mills. This is just my view on the sweater. Also I talked to old man Bob from the mill and he said he's been making them since the 50's.

SO BLACKS AINT PLAY SOFTBALL OR BASEBALL BCK DEN...????? AINT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALLL JST ASKING

lightweight contributor
Posts: 437
Joined: February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Location: Chi-Town
My Region: Midwest

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Aztek Dawg » June 1st, 2011, 4:05 pm

G-RED wrote:
Aztek Dawg wrote:
G-RED wrote:WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????


You got to remember that alot of gangs in the early 1900s were baseball/softball clubs before they were gangs, so in a way u can say they got it from the team uniforms.....Chicago is the Creator of softball and there were many local neighborhood baseball teams all over chi town in those days u got to remember there was no TV.


Here is a copy paste from the gaylords site about the history of the sweaters....


History of the sweater, I have collected sweaters for a number of years now and from what I have learned is that sweater and patches have been around since the early 60's, most clubs before 1960 wore all black sweaters, I would have to say that the first sweater that were worn with 2 colors would have to be from a white club, as there were more white clubs then Latino clubs back in the day, most clubs back in the 60's mimicked high school mascots and colors, case in point Spartans, Viking, Panthers, Counts.. High school sweaters all had 3 strips, hence one of the oldest white clubs Gaylord's I would have to say made there sweaters like that. I don't really know where the colors Blue and black came from, but I also know that the Latin Kings from the 60's were the first to have Chops on there sweaters. The late 60's witnessed an explosion of Gangs and sweaters. If you have a sweater with this tag on it more then likely it’s from the late 60's really 70's. There were only a few knitting mills that made sweaters back in the day: New Era, Southside knitting mills, Logan Knitting Mills, Collegiate, Ma & Pa Book store and of course Chicago Knitting Mills. This is just my view on the sweater. Also I talked to old man Bob from the mill and he said he's been making them since the 50's.

SO BLACKS AINT PLAY SOFTBALL OR BASEBALL BCK DEN...????? AINT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALLL JST ASKING



i dont know bro.... i am pretty sure there was.....looks like it time to do your homework bro and let us know what u come up with.

official contributor
Posts: 1259
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 12:15 am
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby Kensingtons Finest » June 2nd, 2011, 1:57 am

Do anyone know da address or wat ctreet is by Milwaukee and da Knitting Mill?? And do dey already have ALKN sweaters on file to copy from or do I gotta bring my own drawing??

lightweight contributor
Posts: 143
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Location: The N. Pole
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Back of the Yards/Albany Park Fin Ball

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby L/Hst » June 2nd, 2011, 1:59 am

aint that by the Mega mall place?

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 191
Joined: May 26th, 2011, 4:05 pm
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: "GANGSTER FOLKS" AKA "THE NATION...

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby GET'EM 6!!!... » June 6th, 2011, 2:12 pm

WE WAS PIMPING AND SHIT BACK THEN...THATS WHEN THE CHURCH STARTED :lol: ...

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2676
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 3:17 am
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby SIR AMBRO » June 10th, 2011, 1:44 pm

SHIT I WANT ONE OF THESE...BUT NOW A DAYS POLICE WILL JUST BEAT YOUR ASS N TAKE IT PROBABLY :2cents:

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 12th, 2011, 8:50 pm

G-RED wrote:WHERE DA BLACK MOBS SWEATERS AT????

I DON'T THINK THEY HAD ANY OF THEM SINCE JEFF FORT MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THEE ABPSN IS A HOLY GANG........MEANIN THEY WERE TOTALLY AGAINST WESTERN INFLUENCE AND WESTERN IDEAS.......THEY WERE MORE FOCUS ON ISLAM AND THA ABPSN WERE MORE OF A MILITANT AMERICAN ISLAMIC GROUP OR GANG.............THA SAME WITH VICELORDS..............NOW AS FOR GD'Z........THEY WERE MORE OF A CORPORATION THAN A GANG..........MORE LIKE A MOVEMENT FOR BLACK FOLKZ RYDIN UNDER HOOVER'S DOCTRINES..........SO I DOUBT BLACK GANGS HAD ANY GANG SWEATHERS........CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF THEM DIDN'T EVEN BANG......INSTEAD THEY WERE A MONEY MAKIN MACHINES...........BUT I WISH THEY DID HAVE SUM SWEATHERS THOUGH........CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PATCHES OR SIGNIAS OR EMBLEMS THEY WOULD CHOOSE OR PICK FOR THEIR SWEATHERS???

lightweight contributor
Posts: 399
Joined: June 11th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Location: LIL VILL
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: $

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby INTEGRITY » June 12th, 2011, 8:54 pm

NAW I SEEN CVL SWEATERS IN SOME DOCUMENTARY

official contributor
Posts: 984
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 11:56 pm
Location: Lawrence&Kedzie Chicago/ Maywood, IL

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby _Venom_ » June 12th, 2011, 8:58 pm

YEah I seen some CVL sweaters too.

superior contributor
Posts: 15257
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Location: CHICAGO(AKA)CHI-TOWN(AKA)CITY OF KINGZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: CHI TOWN GANG SWEATERS

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 12th, 2011, 9:27 pm

INTEGRITY wrote:NAW I SEEN CVL SWEATERS IN SOME DOCUMENTARY

I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE BUNNY

Next
  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Midwest Hood Talk



GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.