different pussy types.

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor

different pussy types.

Postby ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 1:49 pm

bKut what different types of pussy ya'll had. and I aint talkin bKout raCe I mean like tight and fat pussy. whiCh one ya'll think is the bKest. Sometimes fat pussy bKe good bKut dat shit bKe stayin wet for a short time. any of ya'll ever had dat?

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Re: different pussy types.

Postby D^ » July 24th, 2009, 1:50 pm

If it dont stay wet then you aint hittin it right :lol:

official contributor

Postby ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 1:51 pm

D^ wrote:If it dont stay wet then you aint hittin it right :lol:

haha. naw, I mean like its FAT. bKut she Cum and get dry. Its like what da FUCC!!

lightweight contributor

Postby loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 3:15 pm

All da hoes i fucced wit fat pussy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

official contributor

Postby ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 3:25 pm

loCCodadon wrote:All da hoes i fucced wit fat pussy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

Im talkin bKout bKlaCC girls wit fat pussys. and where Can u find a white girl on bKoulderCrest??

lightweight contributor

Postby loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 3:40 pm

ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:All da hoes i fucced wit fat pussy's wuz white girls and spanish and they stay wet cuzz idk what u mean

Im talkin bKout bKlaCC girls wit fat pussys. and where Can u find a white girl on bKoulderCrest??

to tell u da truth its harder to find a spanish bitch on bouldercrest than a white girl if u keep going on bouldercrest intil it turn into flat shoals and go thru the lil east atlanta town dats where all da freak white hos be at

official contributor

Postby ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 3:42 pm

loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

to tell u da truth its harder to find a spanish bitch on bouldercrest than a white girl if u keep going on bouldercrest intil it turn into flat shoals and go thru the lil east atlanta town dats where all da freak white hos be at

Oh I gotcha. I know where u talkin bKout. bKut u mean on da corner or dey just live dere?

lightweight contributor

Postby loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 3:46 pm

ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

Oh I gotcha. I know where u talkin bKout. bKut u mean on da corner or dey just live dere?

some live around some just come to party and chill datz like da lil urban center for white people it be hella lesbians and faggots up there tho

official contributor

Postby ATLCuzz » July 24th, 2009, 3:48 pm

loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:
loCCodadon wrote:
ATLCuzz wrote:

some live around some just come to party and chill datz like da lil urban center for white people it be hella lesbians and faggots up there tho

I know Cuzz. Da faggits are bKlaCC too. they had a party over dere da day after the new years.

lightweight contributor

Postby loCCodadon » July 24th, 2009, 3:51 pm

hell yeah!.....its some faggots stay next door to me dey tryna take over east atlanta

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Slide » July 24th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Wet and tight...if the pussy is sitting fat that's even better.

Don't let them petite bitches fool you...they pussy might be deep as Atlantis.

And a bitch might be big and thick but the pussy is too tight and you can't get ya d*c in it.

heavyweight contributor

Postby farrockking » July 24th, 2009, 7:28 pm

word them fat pussies be the best fuck being wet them shits be gushing lol alot of thick and big bitches got that fat toton shit be dripping just off the first kiss lol. But yeah u know how shit go u have all types of pussies and bitches that really dont have pussy lips out but a fat pussy and tucked in and then theres the ones that be having them slender tight holes with them lips hanging lol they all gets it!!!! as long as its wet and gooy thats what poppin yeah latina bitches be having that super wet shittttttttttt like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

heavyweight contributor

Postby farrockking » July 24th, 2009, 7:30 pm

and not to mention them bitches with fat big clits that shit be poppin plus aint nothing better than seeing a woman in her boy shorts, panties, spandex, tight pants whatever and seeing the impression of that fat pussyyyyyyyyy i be on the train like damn bitch u holding like that lol!!!

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Slide » July 24th, 2009, 7:36 pm

farrockking wrote:and not to mention them bitches with fat big clits that shit be poppin plus aint nothing better than seeing a woman in her boy shorts, panties, spandex, tight pants whatever and seeing the impression of that fat pussyyyyyyyyy i be on the train like damn bitch u holding like that lol!!!

Co-sign! :smoke:

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: paper

Postby Qdog718 » June 3rd, 2013, 10:43 pm

@ the skinny chicks comment....in my experience skinny petite chicks take dick the best..& the twat be deep..thick/ chubby chicks can't dick to long not to mention its not as deep( wetter though but not deep)