crips in canada

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

associate

Postby NY_CUZZ17 » August 12th, 2007, 7:08 pm

dere real people everywhere but i 85% doubt there are legit crips in canada

there c prolly stand for canada

and da slobks prolly rocc dey dead maple leaf

lol

fresh meat

Postby NotAThug » August 12th, 2007, 8:03 pm

www[dot]youtube[dot]com/watch?v=J601xH233nE

mans from don mills toronto

my bad.. i need 50 posts before i can post urls/links...

prospect

Postby Bizzle » August 14th, 2007, 11:03 pm

LOLOL how can dey b bringin dat bullshyt to london dey got sum niggaz frm harlem nd queens bringin bloods in london tryna get ppl dwn

fresh meat

Postby 197PaTriots » August 17th, 2007, 1:23 pm

you forgot

In mONtreal
197Westsiders

1 = One
9 = B'down
7 = Like a gun kill the blood

underboss

Postby unlimited » August 17th, 2007, 4:53 pm

yall canadian Crip/Blood are lame as hell, and euros

captain

Postby jErZeY$waGgeR » August 18th, 2007, 10:58 pm

i can't front niggaz in canada hold it down reguardles if they real or not they hold it down/ where eva theres niggaz hood shit happends

fresh meat

Postby dustintml » September 1st, 2007, 1:01 am

For all yall niggas sayin we ain't got hoods in Canada:

youtube DOT com SLASH watch?v=wvbVqCU_FMY

foot soldier
Location: Politics, Race, Religions, Cultures, & Other Social Issues Section

Re: crips in canada

Postby $tr33TbRoK3R » August 25th, 2008, 4:07 am

LMFAO!!!!

Chekk the videos this dude posted above if ya didn't already! LOL

Hey, but good for you for trying. Good effort. LOL

It's just like acting, practice makes perfect! Get some homies on the site to teach you about what your trying to bang. I know, I know! I'll hook up with all the big homies and OGs here in LA and start the Online University of REAL GANGS. That way homies nation wide and even in Canada can learn about their supposed gang.

You could be the lukky first students to earn one of the following degrees:

MCA - - Master degree of Crip Administration

MBS - - Master degree of Blood Sciences

AMA - - Associates degree of eMe Arts

We will even put together an introductory course to help you decide what you'd like to bang!
Cover topics like when, if ever it's ok to ride 5s and 6s....
Left or Right?
Bird and gun noises
When colors do and don't mean allegiance
...and many others.......

With some hard work and a good attitude, you could be well on your way to being a REAL GANGSTER!

that'll be $59.95 (financing available for broke, soft, wannabe's)

OR

Just make up a new crew nothin to do with Bs or Cs cuz you'll never get LA's respect :jerkoff:

boss

Postby 154% $outhside G » August 30th, 2008, 11:42 pm

What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.

foot soldier
Location: Politics, Race, Religions, Cultures, & Other Social Issues Section

Postby $tr33TbRoK3R » August 31st, 2008, 4:45 am

Askella Don wrote:What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.

Let me ask, why would you Decide to start a "Crip" or "Blood" or any other set of another gang for that matter? If you ask any real motherfukker, there are only a few acceptable answers and to some not even that. If there static in your own set, if some of you move out to a new area together, or what seems to be the most common, when dudes from different areas and gangs crew up in a new hood and mix their "ideals" under one name. However this went down in LA, every gang here has had to earn it's name (and they all have different opinions about which of them are "real" or not).

What Crips and Bloods (pirus, hoovers, etc.) don't like is when kids from nowhere related decide to name there crew Crips or Bloods just to sound hard. Like they voted on it and ended up the "_____ _____ Crips" by two votes instead of the "_____ _____ tallywhakkers". They figured that way, they get their very own color and somebody to hate (even though there probably aren't any Bloods anywhere near them). Shit, there's even rap that they can then feel a part of. But the Tallywhakkers would have been better. Get your own reputation if that's what you want. You will get more respect in you own area that way. Upper class whites would get a chukkle out of you calling yourself Crip or Blood in an area that has no crime. People want to emulate what they see on tv and hear in music. They'd be better off trying to steal their style than their name. But if you really have a hard crew going in a developing area you ought to get your own respect instead of trying to be accepted as part of an organization that already has its rep. "Wannabe's" exist everywhere, including gang banging. No matter what kind of wannabe you are, the non-wannabe's are going to do their best to make sure that everyone knows that they have nothing to do with you.

As for your comments about xenophobia.... I haven't noticed too many people saying fukk this country or that (maybe you should look up xenophobia). Just, fukk these people (fakes). But YOU have definetly demonstrated your xenophobia, with your comments about "the lot" of us Americans. Why are you emulating "Silly Americans"? Dumb ass. Seriously though, consider "Tallywhakkers". Then the silly americans will leave you alone.

boss

Postby 154% $outhside G » August 31st, 2008, 5:04 pm

$tr33TbRoK3R wrote:
Askella Don wrote:What a stunning display of American narrow mindedness as well as xenophobia. I must say I am impressed beyond words. So silly are the lot of you Americans that you take up tha xenophobic discussion of where C^rips and slobks should and should not bke as if it were your decision to make. No amount of whining,bkitching or biccering will change the fact that your gang has become a global phenomenon.

Let me ask, why would you Decide to start a "Crip" or "Blood" or any other set of another gang for that matter? If you ask any real motherfukker, there are only a few acceptable answers and to some not even that. If there static in your own set, if some of you move out to a new area together, or what seems to be the most common, when dudes from different areas and gangs crew up in a new hood and mix their "ideals" under one name. However this went down in LA, every gang here has had to earn it's name (and they all have different opinions about which of them are "real" or not).

What Crips and Bloods (pirus, hoovers, etc.) don't like is when kids from nowhere related decide to name there crew Crips or Bloods just to sound hard. Like they voted on it and ended up the "_____ _____ Crips" by two votes instead of the "_____ _____ tallywhakkers". They figured that way, they get their very own color and somebody to hate (even though there probably aren't any Bloods anywhere near them). sh*t, there's even rap that they can then feel a part of. But the Tallywhakkers would have been better. Get your own reputation if that's what you want. You will get more respect in you own area that way. Upper class whites would get a chukkle out of you calling yourself Crip or Blood in an area that has no crime. People want to emulate what they see on tv and hear in music. They'd be better off trying to steal their style than their name. But if you really have a hard crew going in a developing area you ought to get your own respect instead of trying to be accepted as part of an organization that already has its rep. "Wannabe's" exist everywhere, including gang banging. No matter what kind of wannabe you are, the non-wannabe's are going to do their best to make sure that everyone knows that they have nothing to do with you.

As for your comments about xenophobia.... I haven't noticed too many people saying fukk this country or that (maybe you should look up xenophobia). Just, fukk these people (fakes). But YOU have definetly demonstrated your xenophobia, with your comments about "the lot" of us Americans. Why are you emulating "Silly Americans"? Dumb @$$. Seriously though, consider "Tallywhakkers". Then the silly americans will leave you alone.

hmmmm ok 1st off i do know wat xenophobia is but in this case it was a malipropism. tho if u look at sum of these threads around here specifically the one bkout canadian and european bkangers u will notice sum xenophobia. at nerate i C^ ur point tho my country got C^Z and b's thru deportation of C^z and b'z bkut as usually happens with all thngs famous or in this case notorious ppl who arent "in" go create their own version of the thng thus y we have homegrown sets. on the other hand with that being tha case it is then understood y the "originators" would get angry tho i've known that all along that isnt wat i was speakin of wat i was sayin basically is that it really makes no sense to biccer abkout it cuz it will not change. NY is in america and cali men can't even do nuttin bkout dem y wud they bke capable of controllin or organizin tha rest of the world? thats all im sayin not so much as they shudnt get vex

also the basic thng i was respond tuh was tha dumb question of "how tha fucc did crips get there?"
and no i wasnt bkeing xenophobic since i displayed not distaste towards americans

colonel

Postby Coyote_blue » November 4th, 2008, 5:21 am

man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

on the real though, i like Canada alright. i stay over in Alberta at my sister's place in broccet or at my brother's spot in Cardston. we're exportin that good united states turtle in the upper states lol

sergeant

Postby FREKO » November 6th, 2008, 4:18 am

Coyote_blue wrote:man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

on the real though, i like Canada alright. i stay over in Alberta at my sister's place in broccet or at my brother's spot in Cardston. we're exportin that good united states turtle in the upper states lol

Are you a guy or a girl?

colonel

Postby Coyote_blue » November 6th, 2008, 1:34 pm

FREKO wrote:
Coyote_blue wrote:man, fucc hoecema that city is full of those dog eatin Crees.

lol

Are you a guy or a girl?

i'm a chic. g'damn, i swear i never knew i looked like a boy till people here started asking me if i'm a chic or a dude lol. :lol:

i bes put up a more feminized photo lol

boss

Postby 154% $outhside G » November 6th, 2008, 3:31 pm

fresh meat

Postby season » November 6th, 2008, 11:17 pm

lordshadowking88 wrote:Prairie Region crips sets in canada

Clareview Crips (Edmonton)
Eastside Crips (Winnipeg)
Insane Deathrow Gangsta Crips
Indian Mafia Crips (Saskatchewan)
Mafia Crips (MC's), Edmonton, Alberta
Mount Olive Crips (Calgary)
Native Crips (Hobema, Alberta)
Westside Crips (based out of Edmonton)

in prison:

East Side Crips (in Winnipeg, but known as the Dog City Crips in Colorado Springs. According to user-sources, East Side Crips are known as more of a street gang than a prison gang in Winnipeg)
Greater Toronto Area (some street and some prison)

Bay Mills Crips - Glendower Crips' arch-rivals from Scarborough, according to user-sources
Crips - As of the late 1990s, Toronto's southwest end sported the West End Crips, while North York harboured the New Born Crips, a force that numbered 70 in 1998, according to police. New Born Crips were reported to operate a base in Rexdale as of 1994, where 40 members existed at the time. As of the early 2000s, some of the gang was believed to be operating in Jamestown, known as the Jamestown Crew. Jamestown has recently also been home to the Little Gangsta Crips. Murders that occurred in Toronto throughout the early 2000s were at least partly attributed to the growing Bloods-Crips rivalry in that city. At least 6 sets of the Crips operate in Jamestown, however, including Mother Natures Mistakes, which numbered 40 strong in 1998, Jamestown Crips, Mount Olive Crips, Ghetto Boys, New Born Crips, and the Junior Crips.
ACG (All Crips Gang, Scarlett Road area)
Lakeshore Crips
TGK (Trethewey Gangsta Killaz)
Falstaff Crips
Latin Crips
Northshore Crips
Rollin 200'z - Crip gang operating in Malvern (Wickson Trail, Crow Trail, B-way)

Greater Vancouver Area

Eastside Disciples Crips (connected to 1960s-era Eastside Disciples?)

Ottawa
Baycrest Crips
Cedar Wood Crips
Eastside Mafia Crips, allegedley to have begun activity in 2007 in the eastend of Ottawa
Ledbury Banff Crips
Sandlewood Crips

Montreal

Crips - known as C.D.P's (Crackdown Posse) in Montreal, reported with a membership of about 200 in 2000, of mostly Haitian origin. The CDP began in the early 1990s in the St. Michel district.
Downtown Posse - A Montreal Crip gang in Cote-des-Neige, mostly of Jamaican origin.

missed a couple in ottawa.

hunt club crips
h-block crips
overbrook crips
blackburn crips

associate

Postby S-LOC » December 31st, 2008, 2:15 pm

shit is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n shit wtf is that nigga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n shit montreal maybke ES loc

colonel

Postby Coyote_blue » December 31st, 2008, 8:53 pm

S-LOC wrote:sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that nigga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc

what's your problem with indians? or are you talkin about india indians?

fresh meat

Postby TdotPriest » March 5th, 2009, 8:13 pm

Coyote_blue wrote:
S-LOC wrote:sh*t is embaresing cuhz fuccin indians out west claimin they bangin n sh*t wtf is that nigga in toronto shits craccin cuz its mad hoods projects n sh*t montreal maybke ES loc

hes talkin native, only sets that are real in canada r blacks and some viet fucks in jane thinkin they hard. white boys move nuff piff tho, jus dont into dat bangbang shit

colonel

Postby Coyote_blue » March 6th, 2009, 12:52 am

TdotPriest wrote:
Coyote_blue wrote:

hes talkin native, only sets that are real in canada r blacks and some viet f*cks in jane thinkin they hard. white boys move nuff piff tho, jus dont into dat bangbang sh*t

some ndn sets is legit and a lot aren't. don't matter, lot of native gangs hold mad weight. i don't rotate around canada enough to speak on it for sure cause from what i seen on my tribes canadaland reservations is mostly my peoples banging home shit like native pride, native syndicate, blaccfoot warrior society, redd alert, indian posse, alberta warriors, shit like that but there is a native branch of almost every major gang. like it or not, that's just how it is. samoans and tongans got their own shit, so i don't see what the deal is.

i get the legit/non legit argument, but we can all argue about this shit all we want, it's not gonna stop non legits from banging the way they bang and even if it's "wrong" and even if i may/may not agree with a lot of the shit, they'll still scalp a fools loccs if they don't step light

fresh meat

Postby Enano » March 18th, 2009, 4:55 pm

I was in vancouver the last year and i was walking in surrey and there were a lot a crip graffiti...
and also a lot of white gangs

associate

Re:

Postby AD3-3l 3m3n2 TiGu3r3-AD3 » April 11th, 2009, 11:06 pm

j4n3^5tr!p^C^ripgang wrote:FAGGETS COME THRU
FINA; TIME ILL ASK
COME TO DIS HOOD N GET GOT
C EZ

NE NIGGA FLAGGIN DAT I DUNNO GET GOT

yooooooooo. tell me how in RD ova in my job there was dis one hatian nigga that from canada nd said he crip. lol we called him starvin marvin. dat nigga all pussy. he used to stay talkin shit talkin bout he crip from canada nd dat he sum type a killa or sum shit. one of my manitos followed that nigga to da bathroom to fade it up wit dat nigga nd right when my nigga was bout to lay da beatz on dat nigga dat hatian pussy goes nd hugz em. talkin bout "no i don wanna fight u u my friend man i just playin wit u". LMAO!!
afta dat he stayed talkin shit bout he crip from vancuver or sum shit. then anotha manito mio who used to bleed pressed dat nigga. called him out on everything even said "u aint no crip nigga u crippy, u cripple" nd dat nigga stayed there sayin sum weird ass shit he probly thought was "english". it was like "yo yall don know me nigga mess wit me get brutt up". :lol: so my manito Geo goes ova to him and sits next to him. starvin marvin wouldnt stop talkin shit so my nigga Geo straight two pieced da nigga lolz. got em wit da left twice. da first hit nd da "crippy" spat blood. u cn stiil see da blood stain on da carpet in training room C. starvin marvin den tryed ta stand up n while he did that my nigga got anotha one on da jaw. he fell back down on dat chair quick. :lol: they both almost got fired but he was cool wit our trainer cz he was trynna bag his sister (also worked there). thats not even the best part. the next day starvin marvin came back nd said that he wasnt mad. that he called his MOM nd told her he got in a fight wit sum1 from work and she said that "him hitting you means he is your friend because he wanted you to stop being bad and change". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so he goes around and tells ppl that "no Geo is my friend becuase he hit me" "he did it so i could change and be a better person" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
yo nigga starvin marvin a fuckin cura! mattafact he sorta be talkin like dis nigga...yo starvin marvin dat u? its Chino u remember me. u remember Geo and how he FUCKED U UP nigga? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
di k crips from canada get the fuck outta here.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

og
Region: West

Postby RXX » April 12th, 2009, 9:22 pm

I FU@KS WITH CANADA, HALIFAX TO BE EXACT...THE "LIQUORDOME" IS CRACKIN' OUT THERE... :2cents:

underboss

Postby W/S-LANDSHARK » April 24th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Aint 1 real Crip or blood in faggot ass canada unless he on vacation or hiding. nyc/nj crips and bloods don't count cuz they all fake anyways so that goes without sayin and I aint hatin just stating the facts

fresh meat

Postby Crip-Rex » July 7th, 2009, 1:16 pm

i read this shit over cuzz and u niggaz r trippin. first off this Crip shit cuz is homegrown ce my hood we got NbC, Doomztown clicc,Stovtop,Mount Olive, da lil gz and all cuuz we active as fucc one of the most active hoods in tdot,notorius and famous cuz.i cant speak on fuccin edmonton and vancouver cuz thats some fony balony cuz i cant even ce y the fucc they bangin out there cuz nuthing but junkies but aint for me to say cuz. Come checc us if its a problem cuz we'd solve that shit cuz. niggaz WILL get handled if u in the city cuz.

PreviousNext