The Game:I Was A OG In The Hood Before I Turned 22

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor

Re: The Game:I Was A OG In The Hood Before I Turned 22

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » February 10th, 2009, 9:09 pm

bdog211 wrote:Game muzik is koo.

But I look at him in different way personally. If you do muzik in LA, hella Damus network with each other.

Before Game blew up, he was telling everyone that he was gonna help them when he did.

When he did blow up, he split his hood, and he left hella people hangin in Compton (not just Cedar Block). So go down the chek list wid me.

When he blew:
- did he bring any Damus with him?
- Did he name drop any damus or even his OGs? (besides kalling himself one)
- Has he helped any Damus get some fame ( Dubb and Jay Rock on a mixtape, but nothing else)
- You gotta wonder why Compton Damus dont fuk wid him?
- Why did Young Hootie diss Game on an all rip mixtape?

I've talked to a FEW Compton Ru's, and they all echo the same sh*t. Its not on some hater sh*t... but more of disappointment bekuz dude lied to them and left them hanging. You'll hear more diss tracks from other katz going at Game. He might diss 50 cent and G Unit, he might diss Spider Loc, but he hasnt dissed any Compton Ru's that have kalled him out.

YEAH HE ALSO HAD NIGGAZ IN ATHENS PARK BUT LIKE I SAID HAD :lol:

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 10th, 2009, 11:12 pm

WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION wrote:

But I look at him in different way personally. If you do muzik in LA, hella Damus network with each other.

Before Game blew up, he was telling everyone that he was gonna help them when he did.

When he did blow up, he split his hood, and he left hella people hangin in Compton (not just Cedar Block). So go down the chek list wid me.

When he blew:
- Has he helped any Damus get some fame ( Dubb and Jay Rock on a mixtape, but nothing else)

I've talked to a FEW Compton Ru's, and they all echo the same sh*t. Its not on some hater sh*t... but more of disappointment bekuz dude lied to them and left them hanging. You'll hear more diss tracks from other katz going at Game. He might diss 50 cent and G Unit, he might diss Spider Loc, but he hasnt dissed any Compton Ru's that have kalled him out.

He said he was gonna "bring the west koast back".. all I heard was good muzik and names of a bunch a katz that were in muzik.

hey Homey, I got a hold of Doeberman Gang, homey dropped his number and I'mma hit em up tomarrow.

official contributor

Postby Ea$yMoney » February 10th, 2009, 11:33 pm

game put on for them black wallstreet niggas thou...they be deep with him wen he travel and all that. i mean not all niggas are capable of riding to the top cuz not all of the niggas he promised to take with him are nice enuff to ride his coat tails...just cuz u got connections with niggas dont mean it gonna work out..u gotta be nice on ya own and bring ya own shit to the table.

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 11th, 2009, 12:06 am

Ea$yMoney wrote:game put on for them black wallstreet niggas thou...they be deep with him wen he travel and all that. i mean not all niggas are capable of riding to the top cuz not all of the niggas he promised to take with him are nice enuff to ride his coat tails...just cuz u got connections with niggas dont mean it gonna work out..u gotta be nice on ya own and bring ya own sh*t to the table.

Definitely. But these katz are nice and they were Billboard s homies. Some real street dudes that are looking for a way to get out. I wont drop names, but anyone on the streets will tell you. Not to mention Game said he was gonna help em... whether that's mixtape songs or whatever. Some of these katz have been putting it down.

Will he ever get something with DJ Quik?

but on top of that, I'm glad you brought up BWS. Bekuz none of them have albums koming out. They are on mixtapes and features on mixtapes. Why didnt Cyssero stick around? Remember Technic and Eastwood were doing songs with Game... they're were buzzin about them being BWS.

Bout Juice or XO? Juice been wid BWS for how long? Any album koming out?

FUK NO. In fakt, Game is saying he's retiring (probably not though).

So yeah, I know you kant help everyone... But any true homey would help em out even the slightest.

I say Bompton, but I also mean Los Angeles in General. Kant help everyone, I agree. But when you ignore a list of homies tryna reach you for features or songs.. that's just turning your back on homies. That's a buster move PERIOD.

It is what it is though. I fuk wid alot of street katz and I'm just passing what they tell me... Kommon knowledge you kan get by asking anyone.

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » February 11th, 2009, 12:14 am

bdog211 wrote:
WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION wrote:

When he blew:

He said he was gonna "bring the west koast back".. all I heard was good muzik and names of a bunch a katz that were in muzik.

hey Homey, I got a hold of Doeberman Gang, homey dropped his number and I'mma hit em up tomarrow.

THATS WHATSUP THEN BLOOD!!!!!

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 11th, 2009, 12:25 am

Here's Young Hootie's Mixtape The Red Tape.

Putting homies on.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yhuiyt

official contributor

Postby Ea$yMoney » February 11th, 2009, 1:25 am

i dig u bdog...but na mean he prolly puttin sum cash in his niggas pockets i kno them black wallstreet niggas prolly travel with him all expenses paid. and honestly i feel u like id put on for my homies to but it gets to a point where niggas gotta be a man and make they own bread. like just cuz a nigga gettin crazy gwop off of rap, or watever he does. dont mean he gotta just keep helpin niggas out...theres a point where u put on ya niggas and help them out but eventually that has to come to and end and niggas gotta realize that they need to do they own thing and if rap aint it then they gotta get a job like every other nigga. these rappers be takin care of niggas in they hood as if they was they parents or they welfare or sumshit...

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 11th, 2009, 12:20 pm

Ea$yMoney wrote:i dig u bdog...but na mean he prolly puttin sum cash in his niggas pockets i kno them black wallstreet niggas prolly travel with him all expenses paid. and honestly i feel u like id put on for my homies to but it gets to a point where niggas gotta be a man and make they own bread. like just cuz a nigga gettin crazy gwop off of rap, or watever he does. dont mean he gotta just keep helpin niggas out...theres a point where u put on ya niggas and help them out but eventually that has to come to and end and niggas gotta realize that they need to do they own thing and if rap aint it then they gotta get a job like every other nigga. these rappers be takin care of niggas in they hood as if they was they parents or they welfare or sumshit...

I say this in general for everyone... not pinpointing you.

I got ya. You know Game split Cedar Block up. He took half the homies and left the others behind.. including his Brother and Sister.

I put it like this. Jay Rock a REAL dude. Okay, he has not have a bunch of katz around him "all of sudden". But I put it like this. Hella Damus reached out to Jay Rock for verses and homey had no problem wid it, before he blew up and after. Right now, Jay Rock is buzzin... I mean he's on the road, doing shows, promoting on radio stations.... the whole deal.

Yet he still makes time to hook up wid homies.. even if he never met em before... homies thru homies.
I dont think Jay Rock knew Shady Ray, yet he knows "of him" and when he went to NY, he hit up the homey.
Shay Ray from Inglewood, but moved out to NY. And if you didnt know, Bounty Hunters beefed other hoods (just to throw that out there). Yet he still showed love. And even in interviews, He pulled Shady Ray next to him and said "this my homey Shady Ray". That right there is love.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZcM2b8ZhU[/youtube]

Its not on any money shit.. its homey respekt. Jay Rock didnt give Shady Ray a plug, but they did a song together.

Most katz dont want to look like a groupie, so they dont ask those "hook me up wid a deal".. its more like, lets do a track.

Jay Rock is not a greedy dude. Evident during Thanksgiving.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now Game dont even reach out these other dudes. He on some "Me" shit and for a while, he was playing ping pong with Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne did the kool thing and co-signed Jay Rock, which Game could have done YEARS ago.

I dont expect Game to help every Damu Rapper.. but there were katz that were bool wid him before he blew up and even supported homey. In the Beginning, he had Bompton on his back... REAL SHIT.

Every Damu I fuks wid is koo wid Jay Rock and homey fukin reached out to alot of katz to get on their songs.

redrum 781 and Jim West are not buzzin like Jay Rock... yet Jay Rock did songs wid em.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDcujLvUmY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udwy4-6zEsw[/youtube]

Jay Rock also acknowledges Redrum 781. If you are a Real Damu.. you know redrum 781 is pretty much the forefather of Damu Muzik. So hella katz dont mind working wid him.

As far as Game leaving katz behind....

He went to the Bay Area and learned about the rap game. JT the Bigga Figga put out his first tapes... gave him a style to run wid. And what Game do? Took his Black Wall Street Idea and ran outta the bay and klaimed Dr Dre found him. Its why the Bay dont like him.

but dont get it twisted. muthafukas will work wid him to get that money buz he got that name. But if he aint pushing you like a homey... you aint gonna get much...

Skee 64 got him on an intro (Skee 64 passed away a couple years ago)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUcP78F4BI[/youtube]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

BWS homies... yeah they gettin paid. no doubt. That's his inner circle, his entourage... any major rapper has that.

Thing is, if he aint gonna push you like he suppose to since your his artists, then it aint gonna go anywhere.

The Relativez as well as others found this out during the Deathrow Era. redrum 781,2nd II None, the Relativez, and OFTB were part of Deathrow's "1st Gen". Kourse they didnt blow like 2Pac bekuz of a few faktors. 1, they just waited, while Suge was busy pushing Snoop and 2Pac. 2. After 2Pac's death, Suge's Jail time, and Snoop Leaving, they were all left to nothing. 3. Even as they all waited, they did do songs (Murder was the case soundtrack).
You kan katch it in this song
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkloI_EmCc[/youtube]

so I wonder if Juice and XO and others on BWS are gonna be in the same boat. Juice is dope...When he first got on with Game... he had a huge buzz. But it died down. I Blame Game for that. How long Juice been wid BWS? atleast 3yrs. Again, Cyssero left bekuz he knew it wasnt going anywhere, and Ya Boy figured it out and moved on as well.

BWS has some dope artists, yet Game is just sitting on them. Making them do mixtapes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got homies in Bompton that put me up on this shit. You kan believe me or not. But shit is evident as I present to you and anyone else who think Game is a legit dude. What I posted is known fakts.. not my opinion. I do fuk wid his muzik, but if any of you are in LA and in those hoods, Inglewood and Bompton, talk to reputable katz and they will give you more dirt. But the general census is what I posted. That's from Village Town, to Athens Park, to WSP, to Campanella, to Fruits, to Trees, to MOB, to Leuders Park, to CAP in Lynwood. I hate seeing Damus dissing Damus, but mainstream hip hop is fukn up the Realness that was once Integrity. What happend to being loyal or being true? You got false flaggin katz, name jackers(50cent and Rick Ross) of real street people, and these are the people that are presenting this shit to the new generation.

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Postby North To The Block » February 11th, 2009, 12:47 pm

^^SOME REAL SHIT.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 11th, 2009, 1:23 pm

When he blew:

1. yea he brought damus wit em and tried 2 bring more...billboard jus couldnt make it, face it...if it wasnt 4 game u wouldnt know half these niggaz...he let most of these dudes u hear now eat off of his fame...name em...young life, jay rock (who always been dope...but didnt get that big fan base till game put him on his mixtape) dubb he did songs wit big wy from the relatives...and all that interest that everybody got in big fase 100 and his artists is cause they are in some way connected 2 the game. a lot of his homies dont rap but u c them wit him such as the homie ar-15 but he got his own clothing shit. taydoe is a director...who's giving him shine...? game is. co-directed his first video jus last year. game is a real givin individual. he name drops a bunch of dudes...some in 1 song called g-unit crip and in another called the pledge...qoute "they say im not a real blood the hood is backin me tho...niggaz like deebo, white boy, frog and knock...ask big dan if young game jogged da block"

the reason y some of em dont mess wit him...is cause they want 2 use him...thats all they want they not genuine at all...all they want is money and they see he got it they snakes and when he call them out for it...he's not bein loyal...u say why dont he work wit dj quik...dj quik use 2 be his dj for a little while. he even did production and mixing on L.A.X. young hootie dissed him cause of some shit regarding billboard started up by spider loc...so im afraid most of that info is wrong homie...and he's not afraid 2 address them either...another qoute..."some niggaz in my old hood dont like me time 2 put they ass in check like my nikes"

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 11th, 2009, 1:42 pm

bdog211 wrote:
Ea$yMoney wrote:i dig u bdog...but na mean he prolly puttin sum cash in his niggas pockets i kno them black wallstreet niggas prolly travel with him all expenses paid. and honestly i feel u like id put on for my homies to but it gets to a point where niggas gotta be a man and make they own bread. like just cuz a nigga gettin crazy gwop off of rap, or watever he does. dont mean he gotta just keep helpin niggas out...theres a point where u put on ya niggas and help them out but eventually that has to come to and end and niggas gotta realize that they need to do they own thing and if rap aint it then they gotta get a job like every other nigga. these rappers be takin care of niggas in they hood as if they was they parents or they welfare or sumshit...

I say this in general for everyone... not pinpointing you.

I got ya. You know Game split Cedar Block up. He took half the homies and left the others behind.. including his Brother and Sister.

I put it like this. Jay Rock a REAL dude. Okay, he has not have a bunch of katz around him "all of sudden". But I put it like this. Hella Damus reached out to Jay Rock for verses and homey had no problem wid it, before he blew up and after. Right now, Jay Rock is buzzin... I mean he's on the road, doing shows, promoting on radio stations.... the whole deal.

Yet he still makes time to hook up wid homies.. even if he never met em before... homies thru homies.
I dont think Jay Rock knew Shady Ray, yet he knows "of him" and when he went to NY, he hit up the homey.
Shay Ray from Inglewood, but moved out to NY. And if you didnt know, Bounty Hunters beefed other hoods (just to throw that out there). Yet he still showed love. And even in interviews, He pulled Shady Ray next to him and said "this my homey Shady Ray". That right there is love.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZcM2b8ZhU[/youtube]

Its not on any money sh*t.. its homey respekt. Jay Rock didnt give Shady Ray a plug, but they did a song together.

Most katz dont want to look like a groupie, so they dont ask those "hook me up wid a deal".. its more like, lets do a track.

Jay Rock is not a greedy dude. Evident during Thanksgiving.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now Game dont even reach out these other dudes. He on some "Me" sh*t and for a while, he was playing ping pong with Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne did the kool thing and co-signed Jay Rock, which Game could have done YEARS ago.

I dont expect Game to help every Damu Rapper.. but there were katz that were bool wid him before he blew up and even supported homey. In the Beginning, he had Bompton on his back... REAL sh*t.

Every Damu I fuks wid is koo wid Jay Rock and homey fukin reached out to alot of katz to get on their songs.

redrum 781 and Jim West are not buzzin like Jay Rock... yet Jay Rock did songs wid em.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDcujLvUmY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udwy4-6zEsw[/youtube]

Jay Rock also acknowledges Redrum 781. If you are a Real Damu.. you know redrum 781 is pretty much the forefather of Damu Muzik. So hella katz dont mind working wid him.

As far as Game leaving katz behind....

He went to the Bay Area and learned about the rap game. JT the Bigga Figga put out his first tapes... gave him a style to run wid. And what Game do? Took his Black Wall Street Idea and ran outta the bay and klaimed Dr Dre found him. Its why the Bay dont like him.

but dont get it twisted. muthafukas will work wid him to get that money buz he got that name. But if he aint pushing you like a homey... you aint gonna get much...

Skee 64 got him on an intro (Skee 64 passed away a couple years ago)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUcP78F4BI[/youtube]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

BWS homies... yeah they gettin paid. no doubt. That's his inner circle, his entourage... any major rapper has that.

Thing is, if he aint gonna push you like he suppose to since your his artists, then it aint gonna go anywhere.

The Relativez as well as others found this out during the Deathrow Era. redrum 781,2nd II None, the Relativez, and OFTB were part of Deathrow's "1st Gen". Kourse they didnt blow like 2Pac bekuz of a few faktors. 1, they just waited, while Suge was busy pushing Snoop and 2Pac. 2. After 2Pac's death, Suge's Jail time, and Snoop Leaving, they were all left to nothing. 3. Even as they all waited, they did do songs (Murder was the case soundtrack).
You kan katch it in this song
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkloI_EmCc[/youtube]

so I wonder if Juice and XO and others on BWS are gonna be in the same boat. Juice is dope...When he first got on with Game... he had a huge buzz. But it died down. I Blame Game for that. How long Juice been wid BWS? atleast 3yrs. Again, Cyssero left bekuz he knew it wasnt going anywhere, and Ya Boy figured it out and moved on as well.

BWS has some dope artists, yet Game is just sitting on them. Making them do mixtapes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got homies in Bompton that put me up on this sh*t. You kan believe me or not. But sh*t is evident as I present to you and anyone else who think Game is a legit dude. What I posted is known fakts.. not my opinion. I do fuk wid his muzik, but if any of you are in LA and in those hoods, Inglewood and Bompton, talk to reputable katz and they will give you more dirt. But the general census is what I posted. That's from Village Town, to Athens Park, to WSP, to Campanella, to Fruits, to Trees, to MOB, to Leuders Park, to CAP in Lynwood. I hate seeing Damus dissing Damus, but mainstream hip hop is fukn up the Realness that was once Integrity. What happend to being loyal or being true? You got false flaggin katz, name jackers(50cent and Rick Ross) of real street people, and these are the people that are presenting this sh*t to the new generation.

b4 i start i jus wanna say he didnt leave anybody behind...his moms and pops live comfortably. fase is the one who wanted 2 go back and live in compton. i dont think bfly lives there either...and they are tight so he didnt leave her behind. she was even at his album release party. lemme put it this way...game can't give everybody a record deal...he havin hard times givin his people he around 24/7 deals...he cant jus go 2 the hood and give out studio time 2 a bunch of niggaz some of whom he dont even know...that doesnt make him a fake or not a real nigga at all...if they really want it they would go out and get it themselves instead of waiting 4 a handout. he went and got it...and he's from the same area they are...whats wrong wit their legs...? get off ya ass and get somethin like outkast said. what do u mean co-sign jay rock...? outside of cali nobody knew him...until he was on games blackwallstreet journal...on the cypha. lol no offense but thats y i laugh when u say real niggaz say this shit...they must not know what they talkin about. game been co-signing him 4 the longest...and k-dot who is from compton and imo is better than jay rock. game co-signed nipsey, glasses, jay rock, dubb, k-dot, ya boy, juice...b4 he did that people didnt know these artists..now most of em got major deals and ready 2 put out albums. game left jt cuz his contract was up..

if he stayed in the bay...then niggaz would start hatin on him anyway by saying...oh he from the bay now...he aint from compton anymore. ya boy was neva signed 2 bws neither was cyssero they were artists he was working wit...and would potentially sign...but juice was and will always be the first artist 2 come off a bws...he cant hold they hand...he believes in grinding b4 shining like he did...juice had 2 get a deal now he has 1 and is workin on his album as we speak...as is clyde carson who been had a deal. i know i wrote a lot but it is what it is...that was false info...game look out 4 his people...he took care of his family...(some of em left 4 money reasons...thought they wernt gettin enough) he doesnt have time 2 feed the entire city...but i have come to realise that he and others will always be accused of not keepin it real enough not caring enough...thats jus how people are...u cant please everybody...and he doesnt care which is evident cuz he rarely talks about what we are now

official contributor

Postby Ea$yMoney » February 11th, 2009, 4:14 pm

^cosign, but i basically said that in one paragragh lol...i dont know all the niggas he works with and all these mu artists from cali like yall...but na mean i do no that its a problem that comes up in every artists career...the dilemma of who he is gonna let ride his coat tails and who hes gonna have to cut ties with...yall niggas forgettin that its they lives...niggas is just waitin for handouts like fitted said and that aint respectable in my opinion...if u a real ass nigga like u say u are then u would be out there doin everything u cud to be signed..not waitin for sum rap nigga to put u on tracks and get u signed and shit...theres so many rap cats who get the opportunity to do tracks with mainstream niggas and it only happens one time because people jut aint feelin em...point blank..thats how it is. just cuz a nigga puts u on dont me u all of a sudden gonna be the next big thing in the game...u gotta be able to stand alone and do ya thing by yaself....thats why its so many one hit wonders u dig.

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 11th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Fitted Da Boss wrote:b4 i start i jus wanna say he didnt leave anybody behind...his moms and pops live comfortably. fase is the one who wanted 2 go back and live in compton. i dont think bfly lives there either...and they are tight so he didnt leave her behind. she was even at his album release party. lemme put it this way...game can't give everybody a record deal...he havin hard times givin his people he around 24/7 deals...he cant jus go 2 the hood and give out studio time 2 a bunch of niggaz some of whom he dont even know...that doesnt make him a fake or not a real nigga at all...if they really want it they would go out and get it themselves instead of waiting 4 a handout. he went and got it...and he's from the same area they are...whats wrong wit their legs...? get off ya @$$ and get somethin like outkast said. what do u mean co-sign jay rock...? outside of cali nobody knew him...until he was on games blackwallstreet journal...on the cypha. lol no offense but thats y i laugh when u say real niggaz say this sh*t...they must not know what they talkin about. game been co-signing him 4 the longest...and k-dot who is from compton and imo is better than jay rock. game co-signed nipsey, glasses, jay rock, dubb, k-dot, ya boy, juice...b4 he did that people didnt know these artists..now most of em got major deals and ready 2 put out albums. game left jt cuz his contract was up..

if he stayed in the bay...then niggaz would start hatin on him anyway by saying...oh he from the bay now...he aint from compton anymore. ya boy was neva signed 2 bws neither was cyssero they were artists he was working wit...and would potentially sign...but juice was and will always be the first artist 2 come off a bws...he cant hold they hand...he believes in grinding b4 shining like he did...juice had 2 get a deal now he has 1 and is workin on his album as we speak...as is clyde carson who been had a deal. i know i wrote a lot but it is what it is...that was false info...game look out 4 his people...he took care of his family...(some of em left 4 money reasons...thought they wernt gettin enough) he doesnt have time 2 feed the entire city...but i have come to realise that he and others will always be accused of not keepin it real enough not caring enough...thats jus how people are...u cant please everybody...and he doesnt care which is evident cuz he rarely talks about what we are now

Yeah he did leave people behind... anyone in Compton knows that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoRXFnmEUrA[/youtube]

I never said Game had to hold anyone's hand.. any artists. I dont know of his people.. but I do know alot of people that hang around Big Fase (who I'm not a fan of either). Big Fase is at fault, for not leaving compton, but for thinking Game needs to come to him since he is the big brother.

And why would people from the Bay hate him, everyone knows he wasnt from the bay and there are tons of artists that go thru the bay that still gotta pass. He burned his bridges straight out and didnt give credit.
Please tell me you know that.

When did BWS Journal Vol 1 come out? 2006? Jay Rock just started to get air play for his video "All My Life". As for what I'm getting at is that Lil Wayne did a video with Jay Rock and that is why he is getting air play. Now I dont think that is holding hands, but that to me is co signing him to the mainstream.
What I'm getting at with Jay Rock though, is everyone that reached out to him before and now, he still gets in kontakt wid them. I'm not talkin no LA people too. Like I posted, Jay Rock hooked up wid Shady Ray in New York. He hooked up with Snapp in Florida. He did songs with Jim West and Mitchy Slick in Daygo.
He's not holding their hands.. but he is lending a hand to their projekts, to their songs.

Since you live in South Central, you should be able to go over to Compton and talk to some of the homies from Fruits, the Camp, West Side, Tree Top, MOB and CAP. Most of them just seen shit go down. and its where I got my info from.
Hell your in South Central, hit up K Glock from Swans.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 11th, 2009, 8:52 pm

bdog211 wrote:
Fitted Da Boss wrote:b4 i start i jus wanna say he didnt leave anybody behind...his moms and pops live comfortably. fase is the one who wanted 2 go back and live in compton. i dont think bfly lives there either...and they are tight so he didnt leave her behind. she was even at his album release party. lemme put it this way...game can't give everybody a record deal...he havin hard times givin his people he around 24/7 deals...he cant jus go 2 the hood and give out studio time 2 a bunch of niggaz some of whom he dont even know...that doesnt make him a fake or not a real nigga at all...if they really want it they would go out and get it themselves instead of waiting 4 a handout. he went and got it...and he's from the same area they are...whats wrong wit their legs...? get off ya @$$ and get somethin like outkast said. what do u mean co-sign jay rock...? outside of cali nobody knew him...until he was on games blackwallstreet journal...on the cypha. lol no offense but thats y i laugh when u say real niggaz say this sh*t...they must not know what they talkin about. game been co-signing him 4 the longest...and k-dot who is from compton and imo is better than jay rock. game co-signed nipsey, glasses, jay rock, dubb, k-dot, ya boy, juice...b4 he did that people didnt know these artists..now most of em got major deals and ready 2 put out albums. game left jt cuz his contract was up..

Yeah he did leave people behind... anyone in Compton knows that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoRXFnmEUrA[/youtube]

I never said Game had to hold anyone's hand.. any artists. I dont know of his people.. but I do know alot of people that hang around Big Fase (who I'm not a fan of either). Big Fase is at fault, for not leaving compton, but for thinking Game needs to come to him since he is the big brother.

And why would people from the Bay hate him, everyone knows he wasnt from the bay and there are tons of artists that go thru the bay that still gotta pass. He burned his bridges straight out and didnt give credit.
Please tell me you know that.
[datpiff][/datpiff]
When did BWS Journal Vol 1 come out? 2006? Jay Rock just started to get air play for his video "All My Life". As for what I'm getting at is that Lil Wayne did a video with Jay Rock and that is why he is getting air play. Now I dont think that is holding hands, but that to me is co signing him to the mainstream.
What I'm getting at with Jay Rock though, is everyone that reached out to him before and now, he still gets in kontakt wid them. I'm not talkin no LA people too. Like I posted, Jay Rock hooked up wid Shady Ray in New York. He hooked up with Snapp in Florida. He did songs with Jim West and Mitchy Slick in Daygo.
He's not holding their hands.. but he is lending a hand to their projekts, to their songs.

Since you live in South Central, you should be able to go over to Compton and talk to some of the homies from Fruits, the Camp, West Side, Tree Top, MOB and CAP. Most of them just seen sh*t go down. and its where I got my info from.
Hell your in South Central, hit up K Glock from Swans.

him and jt r still cool..so idk what bridges u speak of...and he signed clyde carson who is from oakland. and he affliated wit ya boy and is like a mentor 2 him. and he fucks wit 40 so he shows and gets love from the bay as far as i know. lol he been co-signed jay rock he dont have 2 do a song or a video wit em...even tho he was in his first video lift me up so idk what your gettin at as far as that goes...and im not in south central...im not even in cali...i jus know a lot. but i can tell u he didnt leave anybody behind. he still fuck wit wack star from fruit town, he still fuck wit a lot of people and look out for people..everytime he goes 2 europe he take different homeboys wit him...jus 2 get them outta compton he do a lot. the people that got u thinkin that way are people who r jus waiting 4 handouts when it dont work that way. they would know this if they were talented enough 2 be in the game themselves. he helps a lot of artists but nobody likes 2 speak on that....they always wanna speak on if he real or not, why he not wit his bro, the beefs. and all that other shit. think of all the fans jay rock, ya boy, juice, dubb, k-dot, nipsey, glasses, young life got jus by bein affiliated by him. nipsey hussle is a prime example. this guy goes on the radio and says yo im co-signing nipsey. bam...he got a bunch of new fans...ya feel me...?!

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 12th, 2009, 5:02 am

I'll agree to some of that. Him spreading fans out to different katz.

The katz that I speak of are reputable and have talent. Chek em all out on Compton gutter mixtapes. All of them got something goin on for themselves. I did talk to someone earlier and he said that Game did scoop up a couple of people from a couple of hoods, but he told me something bout a "change".. maybe a name or something. But nobody asking for hand out. Nobody asking for a record deal. My comparison of Jay Rock to Game is that he's helped out homies, some he knows, some he dont know outta love for being a Damu.

A couple of artists I speak of worked with Mausberg and Billboard(infakt the same hood). And some of the katz I talk to were there before he blew up and of kourse now.

I'll drop one name bekuz I talked to him earlier and he a straight up dude. If you know alot for not being in Cali, then tell your konnekts to ask Jay Ru. He from Fruits and he put me up on alot of shit that went down.
Homey healing up right now bekuz he got shot again. He straight forward dude that knows hella homies in Bompton. And will tell people in their face.

But again, I'm meeting up wid a lot of Damus for a projekt and I'll get at them bout it.
--------------------------------

As far as Game Muzik goes.. Hey, I've been a fan of his since his Days wid JT. His 3 ablums I have. and a couple of his mixtapes. (I live in the Bay and hella Fillmoe katz echo the hate).

I kan separate muzik from personal. So how I feel bout Game personally is different than of his muzik. Muzik is hot and he's put down some dope diss traks and klassiks. Hell, I was waiting to hear 1 Blood with all Damus.

And just like every fan, I chekd for Game and stuck up for him on a few forums.

Before All I got hooked up wid the muzik thing, I started to have some resentment for Game outta this one situation.

LAX was being release and Game was having a signing in the Bay Area. First it was Best Buy in Downtown San Francisco... something kame up bekuz they suddenly didnt have it there. Then katz started saying in Berkeley. I headed out there to Rasputin Muzik store and got in line. Waited then he arrived.
There were a few fans like me, but alot of people showed up just bekuz they wanted a chance to meet Game (more like a celebrity). It is a college town, so it was expected that half the dudes there were not fans or listend to his muzik. When I got klose enough, I started to see that Game did NOT look like he wanted to be there and didnt even stand up or talk to his fans. If people wanted to take pictures wid him, he just sat there behind the table and you would just turn around. Even the look on his face was like he didnt want to be there. Now I kan understand if some skater kid that just rolled up and got in line to get a free poster signed.. yeah, but true fans that finally had a chance to meet him... and he gives them the same reaction...

So yeah I was disappointed in his "showin love" to his fans (True Fans that showed up). I brought my other 2 cds and said some shit to him... and he "thanks". I talked to a few katz out in the parking lot and they were like me. Disappointed in his attitude.

Here is a pik of a Real Fan:

and here is a pik of my signed LAX Deluxe copy.
------------------------------------------------

After I left the store bout 8-10 katz were outside tryna get it... dudes were loud and obviously want to start shit. Police kept an eye on him.

Even afterwards, a kouple of idiots were on forums saying that Game Got robbed at his hotel and chain jacked... which I say was bullshit to them. And it was.

I was disappointed in his attitude... but brushed it off. And when I started talking to alot of katz in LA, I asked them "Have you reached out to Game"... and the overwhelming response was what I mentioned above. So I just echo that to anyone that wants to make him "Thee Damu" to look up to.

official contributor

Postby 22 » February 12th, 2009, 8:24 am

that nigga game is ass. he always biggin up tupac biggie eazy e but he ain never pay homage to my nigga B-Brazy. how you going be a blood and not recognize b brazy as that nigga.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 12th, 2009, 9:46 am

jus cuz he never mentioned him in a song dont mean he dont think he was the truth...but he cant be worried about if yall think he real or not cuz he didnt big up somebody like b-brazy...shit he bigged up mausberg and fo and they from his city...lol

official contributor

Postby 22 » February 12th, 2009, 12:23 pm

Fitted Da Boss wrote:jus cuz he never mentioned him in a song dont mean he dont think he was the truth...but he cant be worried about if yall think he real or not cuz he didnt big up somebody like b-brazy...sh*t he bigged up mausberg and fo and they from his city...lol

but he can dick ride dre, tupac, biggie, jay z, eazy e, nas, snoop dogg etc in every song but made never mention niggas like b-brazy? its pefectly fine that he always big up the crabs? :lol: its cool that nigga tat a butterfly on his face and then cover it up?

that nigga aint even that good of a rapper. he always talking about someone and was good when he was with gunit.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 12th, 2009, 3:06 pm

deucedeuce wrote:
Fitted Da Boss wrote:jus cuz he never mentioned him in a song dont mean he dont think he was the truth...but he cant be worried about if yall think he real or not cuz he didnt big up somebody like b-brazy...sh*t he bigged up mausberg and fo and they from his city...lol

but he can d*ck ride dre, tupac, biggie, jay z, eazy e, nas, snoop dogg etc in every song but made never mention niggas like b-brazy? its pefectly fine that he always big up the crabs? :lol: its cool that nigga tat a butterfly on his face and then cover it up?

that nigga aint even that good of a rapper. he always talking about someone and was good when he was with gunit.

lol braze aint a rap legend. u r too concerned about who he gives props to...worryin about if they crip or not...negroe this aint the hood. they aint bangin any more...lol and dont even start a conversation about if he's a good rapper...cuz u think gucci mane is hot...:lol:

official contributor

Postby 22 » February 12th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Fitted Da Boss wrote:
deucedeuce wrote:

but he can d*ck ride dre, tupac, biggie, jay z, eazy e, nas, snoop dogg etc in every song but made never mention niggas like b-brazy? its pefectly fine that he always big up the crabs? :lol: its cool that nigga tat a butterfly on his face and then cover it up?

lol braze aint a rap legend. u r too concerned about who he gives props to...worryin about if they crip or not...negroe this aint the hood. they aint bangin any more...lol and dont even start a conversation about if he's a good rapper...cuz u think gucci mane is hot...:lol:

b brazy is a legend.

and that nigga game cant rap. all he does give a shout out on all his song like its a roll call.

you faggots got gucci mane name in your mouth than i do.

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 12th, 2009, 4:52 pm

deucedeuce wrote:that nigga game is @$$. he always biggin up tupac biggie eazy e but he ain never pay homage to my nigga B-Brazy. how you going be a blood and not recognize b brazy as that nigga.

I dont think Game knew him. I kould be wrong. I got a couple unreleased tribute songs for B Brazy by Homies, DLB katz and other Damus. Big Wy didnt put B Brazy on that Piru Love 3000, but he said he wanted to do something more with B Brazy's tribute.

Gotta love that line that Big Wy said bout Billboard "The realest Piru out the whole Black Wall".

I even got a Billboard tribute song and a Mausberg Tribute song by each of their homies.

But Real Homies shout out their homies... no matter what they status is.
and the katz I fuks wid keep BIP homies' legacies alive by saying their name in songs more than a bunch of people they dont know. Homies over celebs. But that is how redrum does it, G Len does it, June Dawg does it, Lil Leak does it. 6 Mill does it, Bandana does it, Keda Ru does it.... Mitchy Slick....
----------------

I remember Game said that is his style, to name drop.

official contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: AND STILL ALKN

Postby Bud102g » February 12th, 2009, 5:40 pm

The Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gucci by far.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 13th, 2009, 9:38 am

deucedeuce wrote:
Fitted Da Boss wrote:
deucedeuce wrote:

b brazy is a legend.

and that nigga game cant rap. all he does give a shout out on all his song like its a roll call.

you faggots got gucci mane name in your mouth than i do.

"she wanna go 2 a knicks game sit next 2 spike lee, well do the right thing blow a nigga out his nikes"

"put da hunneds in the bag or ima put the eagle 2 ya head and the fif 2 ya chest like donavan mcnabb"

"welcome 2 los angeles palm trees and drug stores where all we know is rocks n presidents like mount rushmore"

post some betta lines from gucci than those i bet u cant... :shoot:

btw ludacris, royce da 59, and joe budden name drop too...and all 4 of em would prolly shit on ya fav rapper...(unless its jay-z lol)

official contributor
Location: AT YOUR MOMS HOUSE BUTT ASS NAKED EATING LOBSTER AND SHRIMP
My Region: Midwest

Postby illwill83 » February 13th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Game a good rapper no doubt be he dont give a fuck about nobody he had some many niggas that was suppose to come out rapping on his lil blackwall street stuff but none of them came out he tried to be 50 nigga 50 put out mad niggas gave mad niggas a run but its hard to do shit like that even later 50 admitted helping everyone else out kinda fucked himself. And its wack how that nigga dont acknowlege 50 wrote all his hits on his first album he dont deny it but he try act like it didn't happen. Like I said he is a great rapper I dont respect his moves he move like a girl nigga 50 took that nigga bascially made that nigga whole career and then he turn and be disrespectful basically if he was not for that nigga you might be on the streets but he talk about dre like he is god but dre dont even acknowledge him its like he dont exist to dre. He a good rapper but he aint the type nigga I would like fucking around me niggas is about loyality and he has none.

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » February 13th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Damn That Fase Video Made Me Feel Bad For The Nigga... :lol: .....Damn

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby DubCityHoeSlapper » February 14th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Damond wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AQ6ed61ec&feature=PlayList&p=9249F3026581D0EC&playnext=1&index=51[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYhW_djqEM[/youtube]

THIS PART IS FUNNY AS SHIT :lmao:

official contributor
My Affiliation: UNITED STATES GUN CLUB

Postby SOUTH EAST SLIM » February 14th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Its obvious bdog211 from the west coast, but Fitted Da Boss you from New Jersey..how u know all this shit about Game and them? you from the west coast out in jerz, u work with them or sumtin?

No disrespect just wondering...

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 14th, 2009, 9:37 pm

ChocalateCity wrote:Its obvious bdog211 from the west coast, but Fitted Da Boss you from New Jersey..how u know all this sh*t about Game and them? you from the west coast out in jerz, u work with them or sumtin?

I give Fitted Da Boss benefit of the doubt. He mentioned my homies' lil homey Wack Star.. so he obviously knows somebody and siding wid Game.

Its all Good. I put it like this, I try to know all angles before I start speaking of it. I just think when people think of OGs or What an Image of a Damu is suppose to be, they shouldnt be making Game or Lil Wayne anything like that. I respekt their hustle and most of them muzik, but when my homeboys sacrificed and some died for this thing, I want people to know who really put it down compared to someone just being a "ghetto reporter".

I'd expekt people to do the research as well and see the other side. Like I said, I fuk wid reputables and I support them more than any celebrity living off their image.

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 15th, 2009, 4:19 pm

bdog211 wrote:
ChocalateCity wrote:Its obvious bdog211 from the west coast, but Fitted Da Boss you from New Jersey..how u know all this sh*t about Game and them? you from the west coast out in jerz, u work with them or sumtin?

I give Fitted Da Boss benefit of the doubt. He mentioned my homies' lil homey Wack Star.. so he obviously knows somebody and siding wid Game.

Its all Good. I put it like this, I try to know all angles before I start speaking of it. I just think when people think of OGs or What an Image of a Damu is suppose to be, they shouldnt be making Game or Lil Wayne anything like that. I respekt their hustle and most of them muzik, but when my homeboys sacrificed and some died for this thing, I want people to know who really put it down compared to someone just being a "ghetto reporter".

I'd expekt people to do the research as well and see the other side. Like I said, I fuk wid reputables and I support them more than any celebrity living off their image.

jus so we are clear...i dont think neither of them are og's or anything like that...that line that started this thread is clearly jus a verse filler. surburban kids who know nothing about that kinda shit might believe that and take it out of context but not me. as far as game leaving people behind "alledgedly" money changes everything...people get greedy, or think they are entitled 2 more than what they should be getting. now who's guilty of what idk. but things change and from what i see game still fucks wit a lot of people from cpt...but maybe u right maybe he did leave some behind...but there's a reason 4 everything...and theres always 3 sides to a story not 2...one side, the other, and the truth...

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 15th, 2009, 7:23 pm

so whats your view on Game hangin with Santana Block? I got a kouple Rip homies from there that spoke upon it. I heard the rumors and of kourse someone like 50cent said it, but I did some research and both ru's and rips have told me a bit bout the Santana block.

What your sources tell you?

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » February 15th, 2009, 7:38 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1E26GOvAqk[/youtube]

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » February 16th, 2009, 11:36 am

bdog211 wrote:so whats your view on Game hangin with Santana Block? I got a kouple Rip homies from there that spoke upon it. I heard the rumors and of kourse someone like 50cent said it, but I did some research and both ru's and rips have told me a bit bout the Santana block.

What your sources tell you?

lol i dont have any sources about that...but hitup said that is true...so ima believe him 4 obvious reasons...he was never down wit them but he was close 2 bein down...(which he says himself btw) "after my brother died couldve sworn i would end up in blue, whoever know young jay would turn out 2 be a piru" but yea he use to live over there thats where his moms and grandparents live according 2 him. but he hung out wit fase all the time and eventually moved over there once he got kicked out of school

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIhwK9uKcQ[/youtube]

lightweight contributor

Postby BLOWEGOHARD » March 25th, 2009, 7:22 am

doubt it he seem like a cornball ass nigga to me hidin behind his colors to try and put fear in niggaz i doubt if that nigga ever caught any bodies his brother was the 1 puttin in work his music good tho he be talkin that shit on wax

lightweight contributor

Postby 74 G'status 14 » March 25th, 2009, 12:43 pm

lilmaniac wrote:
Mack D The Disciple wrote:I do Respect The Game he is a real nigga aint no Lie about that on the Real.

REAL TALK

He the only rap nigga I know that punched his cousin at somebodys funeral :lmao:

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » March 25th, 2009, 11:33 pm

74 G'status 14 wrote:
lilmaniac wrote:
Mack D The Disciple wrote:I do Respect The Game he is a real nigga aint no Lie about that on the Real.

REAL TALK

He the only rap nigga I know that punched his cousin at somebodys funeral :lmao:

at his cousins funeral..because his cousin and his crip homies was about 2 jump him...

official contributor

Postby ╚»☆Juke☆ » March 26th, 2009, 4:36 pm

NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT HIM PERSONALLY, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT HOMIE IS/WAS A STRIPPER :2cents:

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » March 26th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:NOBODY KNOWS sh*t ABOUT HIM PERSONALLY, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT HOMIE IS/WAS A STRIPPER :2cents:

:bored: :bored:

official contributor

Postby ╚»☆Juke☆ » March 26th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Fitted Da Boss wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:NOBODY KNOWS sh*t ABOUT HIM PERSONALLY, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT HOMIE IS/WAS A STRIPPER :2cents:

:321:

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » March 27th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:
Fitted Da Boss wrote:

:bored: :bored: ....back @ ya vagina slim...

official contributor

Postby ╚»☆Juke☆ » March 27th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Fitted Da Boss wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Fitted Da Boss wrote:

:bored: :bored: ....back @ ya vagina slim...

:lol:

lightweight contributor

Postby Alldayhood » April 8th, 2009, 2:05 am

BIG FASE GOT A NEW VIDEO OUT TALKIN BOUT HIS BROTHA GAME HOW HE DID EM DIRTY .. GAME 2 FACED

official contributor

Postby Fitted Da Boss » April 8th, 2009, 2:27 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlP06kJoLdg&feature=related[/youtube]

[wshh]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhagsa5dnwi1rcA151[/wshh]

official contributor

Postby bdog211 » April 14th, 2009, 7:28 am

There is an video or audio of Game Cosigning Nipsey Hussle.

I had to laugh. I talked to a few Inglewood homies and they didnt like that shit. How you gonna ko sign someone that has killed your side of the flag. And he ko signed the one hood that been killin homies period.

Previous