MOORI5H AMERICAN MO5LEM5(MOE5)

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor

MOORI5H AMERICAN MO5LEM5(MOE5)

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 12:10 am

5TONE LOVE.EVEN THOUGH I 5TUDY THE PRINCIPLE5 OF MOORI5H 5CIENCE/5UNNI I5LAM.IM NOT GOING TO DO MUCH 5PEAKING ON THI5 MATTER BECAU5E IM 5TILL LEARNING.BUT I WANTED TO 5TART A TOPIC FOR ALL MY MOORI5H 5TONE BROTHER5 TO ROTATE AND DEMO5TRATE.5O FOR ALL MY MOE5 WHOM ARE WITH THE TEMPLE OR THE KABAH FEEL FREE TO DEMO ON HERE.AND FOR THE RECORD MOORI5M IS NOT GANGBANGIN ITS A STATE OF MIND!!!!!5TONE LOVE MOE5!!!!!

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Re: MOORI5H AMERICAN MO5LEM5(MOE5)

Postby North To The Block » August 24th, 2008, 12:15 am

Cuhz I Thought You Was From The Jungles? What Kinda Wierdo Shit You On Loc?

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 12:21 am

Mossberg wrote:Cuhz I Thought You Was From The Jungles? What Kinda Wierdo sh*t You On Loc?

OH IM NOT FINBALLIN HOMIE.I JUST TALK TO ALOT OF MOES THAT IM RELATED OR THAT IM COOL WITH.BUT LIKE I SAID MOORISM IS NOT GANGBANGIN ITS A LEGITIMATE RELIGION THAT IS VERY REAL JUST BECAUSE YOURE MOOR DOESNT MAKE YOU A FIN YA DIGG.BUT THERE ARE SOME MOORISH BPS NIGGAZ IN THE JUNGLES THAT ARE BLOODS.BUT TO ANSWER YOURE QUESTION IM NOT A 5RIDING BLOOD BUT I DO STUDY AND HONOR THE PRINCIPLES OF MOORISM/ISLAM IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOODIN'.

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby D^ » August 24th, 2008, 5:16 am

So then wouldn't this topic belong in the Religion section?

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 5:43 am

THE BROTHER BRIMSTONE DID ACTUALLY SPECIFY HE PUT THIS UP FOR HIS MOORISH 5TONE BROTHERS TO ROTATE AND DEMO ON THIS TOPIC.. SO.... PEOPLE NATION SECTION IT IS..

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby D^ » August 24th, 2008, 5:46 am

you're right. i didn't read it thoroughly before i posted.

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 6:06 am

ALLS WELL

official contributor

Postby Samir_RED_Stone » August 24th, 2008, 9:59 am

Mossberg wrote:Cuhz I Thought You Was From The Jungles? What Kinda Wierdo sh*t You On Loc?

fam if you know he's a stone or a blood, then why would you call him a fucking "loc" .......type weirdo shit you on????? and i'm a stone brother, who follows the holy koran of mecca , and the hadith of the prophet muhammad (saw)........

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Postby North To The Block » August 24th, 2008, 1:24 pm

I Call Everybody Loc And Cuhz, Its A Habit And I Damn Sure Aint Gonna Call Him Blood...lol. Same As He Would Call Me Blood, Not Callin Me A BLOOD, But Just Sayin Shit Like, "Chill Blood", Or "Fuc You Blood" or "What Are You Talkin Bout Blood", Just Slang Thats Been Used By Us So Long That Its Hard Not To Use It, Just Like I See All The Chicago Niggas On Here Callin Everybody "Joe"....Samething Cause my name sure aint Joe. LOL Feel Me?

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 24th, 2008, 4:32 pm

So do todays moors read the al qur'an? Orv still hold onto the 7 circle book?
i know many moors who now follow the deen of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 5:02 pm

I'M FAIRLY NEW TO THE MOORISH SCIENCE DEMO.. I'VE BEEN READING THE HOLY QU'RAN OF MECCA BEFORE I EVEN WAS INTRODUCED TO MOORISH SCIENCE.. I DON'T SEE HOW A MOOR CAN SOLELY JUST READ THE CIRCLE 7.. I UNDERSTAND THE MSTA TO BE A PLACE TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND KNOWLEDGE OF SELF, AND PROCLAIMING ONES NATIONALITY.. IF NOBLE DREW ALI STATES ISLAMISM IS OUR RELIGION I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS AWARE THAT THE CIRCLE 7 WASN'T THE TEXT TO DEPEND ON TO COMPLEMENT THAT MESSAGE.. WHEN YOU THINK OF MOOR YOU THINK OF ISLAM AND OF COURSE THE HOLY QU'RAN OF MECCA..

FATHER TUA YOU SAY YOU KNOW MANY MOORS WHO "NOW" FOLLOW THE DEEN OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH).. WELL WHAT WHERE THEY FOLLOWING BEFORE?.. I'M JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW.. LIKE I SAID I'M FAIRLY NEW AND YOUNG IN AGE..

lightweight contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: A.B.P.5.R.N

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » August 24th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Asalamu Alaykum Warah Ma Tullahi Wabaraka tuhu to all the Akhs((Brothers) and Okthys (Sisters) on this site

I was Born a Muslim Allhumdulilah and Follow the Holy Al Qu'ran Al Majeed and of Course the Sunnah of the Last and Seal of the Prophets Muhammad (PBUH)

And Correction we never call ourselves Moslems its MUSLIM

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 5:18 pm

I'M FAMILIAR WIT BOTH MUSLIM AND MOSLEM.. BUT THE MOORISH AMERICANS UNDER THE MSTA DO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MOSLEMS..

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 6:34 pm

BUT I KNOW THAT MST IS DIFFERENT FROM NOI.ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT THE MOORS ARE BLACK MUSLIMS BUT THE ONE IVE MET IN PERSON SAY THEY WHETHER BE CALLED MOORISH MOSLEMS AND THEY ARE MORE SPIRITUAL THAN THE NOI UNDER FARRAKHAN WHICH IS MORE POLITICAL.

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 6:42 pm

AYE MOES IVE ALSO NOTICED THAT MOOR MOES ARE GETTING ON THE JIHAD AND BLACK POWER.

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 24th, 2008, 7:00 pm

K-RoCCK wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:

fam if you know he's a stone or a blood, then why would you call him a f*cking "loc" .......type weirdo sh*t you on????? and i'm a stone brother, who follows the holy koran of mecca , and the hadith of the prophet muhammad (saw)........

What does "saw" mean? I've only ever seen PBUH following Prophets names.

saw = subhan'a wat'allah

'

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 24th, 2008, 7:03 pm

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:I'M FAMILIAR WIT BOTH MUSLIM AND MOSLEM.. BUT THE MOORISH AMERICANS UNDER THE MSTA DO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MOSLEMS..

MOSLEM is just a mispronunciation of the term MUSLIM.
imma be real , Islam has been twisted and r.aped up in North America!!!
The true deen of Islam is very different to the Moorrish science teachings well as the NOI's.

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 7:05 pm

father tua wrote:
MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:I'M FAMILIAR WIT BOTH MUSLIM AND MOSLEM.. BUT THE MOORISH AMERICANS UNDER THE MSTA DO REFER TO THEMSELVES AS MOSLEMS..

The true deen of Islam is very different to the Moorrish science teachings well as the NOI's.

SO ALOT OF MOORS ARE ALSO CONVERTING TO SUNNI ISLAM?????

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 24th, 2008, 7:11 pm

brimstone wrote:
father tua wrote:

SO ALOT OF MOORS ARE ALSO CONVERTING TO SUNNI ISLAM?????

this has been happening since 5 decades ago..but i have met some personally.
This is why im interested how brothers in P stones can get on so tight when u have moors, sunnis/orthodoxy etc under one banner?

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 7:14 pm

HOW DOES A MOOR DEMONSTRATE BLACK POWER?? I THOUGHT NOBLE DREW ALI EXPLAINED THE MEANING OF THE "BLACK" BRANDING... AS FAR AS JIHAD.. DO YOU MEAN JIHAD AS IN SPREADING ISLAM OVERALL OR DO YOU MEAN JIHAD IN THE ARAB EXTREMISTS PERSPECTIVE?

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 7:26 pm

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:HOW DOES A MOOR DEMONSTRATE BLACK POWER?? I THOUGHT NOBLE DREW ALI EXPLAINED THE MEANING OF THE "BLACK" BRANDING... AS FAR AS JIHAD.. DO YOU MEAN JIHAD AS IN SPREADING ISLAM OVERALL OR DO YOU MEAN JIHAD IN THE ARAB EXTREMISTS PERSPECTIVE?

MY BAD MOE I MEANT YOU KNOW FIGHTING FOR THE BETTERMENT AND RIGHTS OF ALL MOORS.AS FOR JIHAD I MEANT SPREADING AND TEACHING ISLAM OVERALL AND HELPING TO DEFEND ALL MUSLIMS BUT I DONT MEAN BLOWING UP BUILDINGS AND SUICIDE BOMBINGS BECAUSE REAL MUSLIMS ARE AGAINST IT

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 8:03 pm

ALLS WELL.. I UNDERSTAND 5TONE.. BUT YEA SPREADIN ISLAM IS THE WAY TO GO.. AS A MOE IT IS OUR DUTY TO UPLIFT FALLEN HUMANITY.. AND THAT INCLUDES BREAKING THEM AWAY FROM SERVING A "WHITE GOD".. LOL

official contributor

Postby WESTSIDE 5TXNEBL5XD NATION » August 24th, 2008, 8:33 pm

AND OH YEAH IF YALL WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE MOORI5H COMMUNITY A5 A WHOLE NOT JUST BLACK P 5TONE5 FEEL FREE TO GO TO THE TOPIC I MADE IN THE RELIGION 5ECTION.

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 24th, 2008, 9:27 pm

All Is Well
Question for the Moes that adhere to the Deen of Muhammad...
As the CPMMH is a Sunni, how do you feel about the Brothers/Sisters that honor Noble Drew Ali? And what do you think of the Moorish Science measures in our lit?
I remember being told about Mufti-Geebil (R.I.P.) telling the brothers that decided to go into the MST that they were going backwards into El Rukn instead of going forward into Masjid Al Kaaba.

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 24th, 2008, 11:06 pm

I DON'T SEE HOW ONE IS GOING BACKWARDS WHEN JOINING THE MSTA.. IF MOORISH SCIENCE IS IN THE LIT THEN ITS THERE FOR A PURPOSE.. CHIEF MALIK WAS ONCE PART OF THE TEMPLE, SO WHAT'S THE ISSUE? AS MOES WE NEED ENLIGHTENMENT AND CHIEF MALIK ACKNOWLEDGES NOBLE DREW ALI AS "THE WISE ENLIGHTENED ONE". NOBLE DREW ALI'S MESSAGE IS VERY MUCH FAVORED.. IF NOT WE WOULDN'T BE LIVING ACCORDINGLY TO THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF L,T,P,F & J.. THE STUDY OF SELF CAN NEVER BE A STEP BACKWARDS.. THAT'S A LIFETIME PROCESS.. BUT ALL IN ALL THE MASJID IS WHERE WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND EVOLVE TO THE SUNNAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD..

official contributor

Postby Samir_RED_Stone » August 25th, 2008, 9:33 am

K-RoCCK wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:

fam if you know he's a stone or a blood, then why would you call him a f*cking "loc" .......type weirdo sh*t you on????? and i'm a stone brother, who follows the holy koran of mecca , and the hadith of the prophet muhammad (saw)........

its the same as peace be upon, just in arabic....

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 11:47 am

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:I DON'T SEE HOW ONE IS GOING BACKWARDS WHEN JOINING THE MSTA.. IF MOORISH SCIENCE IS IN THE LIT THEN ITS THERE FOR A PURPOSE.. CHIEF MALIK WAS ONCE PART OF THE TEMPLE, SO WHAT'S THE ISSUE? AS MOES WE NEED ENLIGHTENMENT AND CHIEF MALIK ACKNOWLEDGES NOBLE DREW ALI AS "THE WISE ENLIGHTENED ONE". NOBLE DREW ALI'S MESSAGE IS VERY MUCH FAVORED.. IF NOT WE WOULDN'T BE LIVING ACCORDINGLY TO THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF L,T,P,F & J.. THE STUDY OF SELF CAN NEVER BE A STEP BACKWARDS.. THAT'S A LIFETIME PROCESS.. BUT ALL IN ALL THE MASJID IS WHERE WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND EVOLVE TO THE SUNNAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD..

Islam Moabitess
I see what you mean. I've known some Stones that dropped ABPSN to dedicate themselves fully to the MST of A. I've also seen Brothers get into heated discussions about going orthodox or following the MST demo... What's the majority out there in NY? I've known NY Moes that are Moorish Americans, some orthodox, and some NGE.

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 25th, 2008, 12:55 pm

Im still trying to build on the facts of how wd fard was in contact with Noble Drew Ali? And how Elijah Poole took off with the lessons which was recieved by Fard to begin the Lost Found Nation Of Islam..

whats the science?

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 1:09 pm

father tua wrote:Im still trying to build on the facts of how wd fard was in contact with Noble Drew Ali? And how Elijah Poole took off with the lessons which was recieved by Fard to begin the Lost Found Nation Of Islam..

whats the science?

Peace Brother
From what I was told, and what I've read, Fard was a member of the MST before he met Elijah. I don't know if Fard actually was close to Noble Drew Ali or if he actually was a Grand Sheik in the MST, but that's the story. They all (Drew Ali, Fard, and Elijah) were Master Masons and/or Shriners. When Fard and Elijah met and began to build with each other, they took what they knew from the Masons and the MST and Fard sent Elijah to the library of congress for study. Elijah read, I think, 104 books there. After that, Fard gave Elijah a test. He'd ask a question and Elijah would answer to the best of his ability. That's where the Supreme Wisdom lessons of the NOI came from; Fard and Elijah's back and forth. In 1934, Fard disappeared and the rest is history.

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 25th, 2008, 1:13 pm

thats peace right there..

I remember in one Saviors day , Farrakhan was talking about when Wd fArd got punched in the face by some so called goons, he was talking about some brothers from the MST , who smacked up wd fard..

i wished farrakhan built more on this event..

Salaam!!!

lightweight contributor

Postby dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 1:18 pm

ALL WELL BROTHERS...SNAKE HERR SPEAKIN..OK I STAND ON MY SQUARE AS A MOORISH AMERICAN FEZ NATIONALITY CARD AND UNDER DIVINE ORDERS FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH....TO CLEAR UP ALOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THA MSTA..FIRST IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT THA NOI...THE HOLY PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI TAUGHT AND RAISED UP 4 BROTHERS AND THEY ALL FUCKED SHIT UP...TOOK THE TEACHINS AND CORRUPTED THEM AND MADE A MESS...THATS WHY YOU HAVE NUWABU...THAT CAME DECADES LATER...THE NOI AND A FEW OTHERS....ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THE PROPHET AINT A PROPHET OR THIS AND THAT...THE FACTS IS CLEAR HE CAME WITH A MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH TO HELP THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OUT OF SAVAGE SHIT...PEOPLE SAY WE AINT MUSLIMS THE PROPHET CAME FROM THE "DRUZE" FAITH THATS WHY IT AINT "MAINSTREAM ISLAM"...HE GAVE US SALVATION PURPOSE AND WILL POWER TO ATTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF SELF...I HAVE POSTED ALOT ON THIS TOPIC..CAUSE IM ACTUALLY A MOOR STOOD IN THA TEMPLES AND HELD POSITION SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN...NOT EVERYBODY WILL EMBRACE THE LIGHT FOR THE DARKNESS SHALL EVEN SWALLOW COMMON SENSE...IF YOU WANNA ROTATE THEN HIT ME UP...STONES AND SNAKES SHARE SIMILARITIES WHEN IT COMES TO "SCRIPTURE" ITS NOT LIT...ALL YALL THAT THINK YALL DONT HAVE TO BE MOORISH TO BE A STONE OR A SNAKE...YALL OUTTA LAW..PERIOD NO EXCUSES..THATS WHAT SEPERATES US FROM CIPES AND SHIT WE HAVE MORALS WE HAVE A BASIS...WE STAND ON SOMETHANG THAT HAS BEEN HERR FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS...JUST LIKE THERR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "PEOPLE" AND "BROTHERS"...PEOPLE ARE JUST MAFUCKAS UNDER THA 5 ON BULLSHIT...NO PURPOSE NO DESTINY...BUT BROTHERS LOOK TO THE UNSEEN AND SEE WITH THE 3RD EYE...LTPJF..TALIBAN COBRAS..SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT MCN TIL THE WORLD ENDS

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 1:28 pm

father tua wrote:thats peace right there..

I remember in one Saviors day , Farrakhan was talking about when Wd fArd got punched in the face by some so called goons, he was talking about some brothers from the MST , who smacked up wd fard..

Salaam!!!

Never heard that before. I wouldn't think things would go that far between the two Nations. What year was the Savior's Day?

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 25th, 2008, 1:33 pm

Moe Red wrote:
father tua wrote:thats peace right there..

Salaam!!!

Never heard that before. I wouldn't think things would go that far between the two Nations. What year was the Savior's Day?

It was in 97 or 98..it when Farrakhan so called denounced Fard as Allah, a very odd occasion in NOI history under the leadership of farrakhan.

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Indeed
On another note, looking at your sig I'm assuming you're under Dr. York. Where do you all stand as far as NOI and MST? I've heard some things, but I don't know what's true or not.

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 25th, 2008, 1:46 pm

dagrownman wrote:ALL WELL BROTHERS...SNAKE HERR SPEAKIN..OK I STAND ON MY SQUARE AS A MOORISH AMERICAN FEZ NATIONALITY CARD AND UNDER DIVINE ORDERS FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH....TO CLEAR UP ALOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THA MSTA..FIRST IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT THA NOI...THE HOLY PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI TAUGHT AND RAISED UP 4 BROTHERS AND THEY ALL f*cked sh*t UP...TOOK THE TEACHINS AND CORRUPTED THEM AND MADE A MESS...THATS WHY YOU HAVE NUWABU...THAT CAME DECADES LATER...THE NOI AND A FEW OTHERS....ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THE PROPHET AINT A PROPHET OR THIS AND THAT...THE FACTS IS CLEAR HE CAME WITH A MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD ALLAH TO HELP THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OUT OF SAVAGE sh*t...PEOPLE SAY WE AINT MUSLIMS THE PROPHET CAME FROM THE "DRUZE" FAITH THATS WHY IT AINT "MAINSTREAM ISLAM"...HE GAVE US SALVATION PURPOSE AND WILL POWER TO ATTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF SELF...I HAVE POSTED ALOT ON THIS TOPIC..CAUSE IM ACTUALLY A MOOR STOOD IN THA TEMPLES AND HELD POSITION SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN...NOT EVERYBODY WILL EMBRACE THE LIGHT FOR THE DARKNESS SHALL EVEN SWALLOW COMMON SENSE...IF YOU WANNA ROTATE THEN HIT ME UP...STONES AND SNAKES SHARE SIMILARITIES WHEN IT COMES TO "SCRIPTURE" ITS NOT LIT...ALL YALL THAT THINK YALL DONT HAVE TO BE MOORISH TO BE A STONE OR A SNAKE...YALL OUTTA LAW..PERIOD NO EXCUSES..THATS WHAT SEPERATES US FROM CIPES AND sh*t WE HAVE MORALS WE HAVE A BASIS...WE STAND ON SOMETHANG THAT HAS BEEN HERR FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS...JUST LIKE THERR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "PEOPLE" AND "BROTHERS"...PEOPLE ARE JUST MAFUCKAS UNDER THA 5 ON bullsh*t...NO PURPOSE NO DESTINY...BUT BROTHERS LOOK TO THE UNSEEN AND SEE WITH THE 3RD EYE...LTPJF..TALIBAN COBRAS..SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT MCN TIL THE WORLD ENDS

All Is Well
I've read of Sidjul Mosque and other MST offshoots. How do ones know which is authentic?

lightweight contributor

Postby dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 1:49 pm

A FEW WAYS...EITHER ASK A GRAND SHIEK OR LOOK THRU SANCTIONED SCRIPTURES...JUST GO ON A MSTA SITE OR FIND A TEMPLE IN YOUR CITY OR JUST PM ME AND ASK ME WAS GOOD...I WONT SEND YOU OFF HAHAHA REAL TALK BROTHERS AND SISTERS...

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 25th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Moe Red wrote:Indeed
On another note, looking at your sig I'm assuming you're under Dr. York. Where do you all stand as far as NOI and MST? I've heard some things, but I don't know what's true or not.

I am not with York, i mean to take that off. But i hold an open opinion, i am Muslim, and believe that the the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his last Prophet/Messenger.

York went hard on everybody, from the sunnis, noi, MST and hebrew Isralites. I've been to New Egipt in ATL, and witnessed some talks from York back in the day..and he gave some negative statements on the aforementioned groups doctrine and leaders.

lightweight contributor

Postby dagrownman » August 25th, 2008, 2:02 pm

PROLLY CAUSE YORK IS CHOMO AND HE IS A SHERM HEAD NOBODY HONORS HIM ANYMORE...I MEAN EVERY BODY HE EVER ROTATED WIT PUT HIM OUT THA CIRCLE CAUSE HES A WEIRDO BORDERLINE DOPEFIEND...AINT NOBODY ON THAT SHIT..I KNEW A FEW NUWABU BROTHERS FROM THE CITY AND THEY WAS ALL FUCKED OFF...ANYTHANG COMIN FROM HIM AINT SANCTIONED OR EVEN CLOSE TO ANYTHANG IMPORTANT...YALL JUST NEED TO READ SOME OF THA SHIT HE WROTE HIMSELF..IN HIS OWN MAKE BELIEVE LANGUANGE....PEACE

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 25th, 2008, 7:42 pm

ISLAM MOE RED,

TO ANSWER UR QUESTION MOST OF THE 5TONES ON THE RIGHT PATH ARE UNDER MSTA.. SOME DO FOLLOW GO UNDER THE NGE WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY.. OUR 5 PRINCIPLES ARE DRAWN OFF MOORISH SCIENCE, SO IDK HOW THEY GOT ON THE PATH OF NGE.. REGARDLESS ALL IS WELL.. DEALING WIT THE MSTA IS SORT OF A HEADACHE THO.. ALL PORTIONS AREN'T IN TUNE WITH ONE ANOTHER.. I CHOSE THE 1928 PORTION BECAUSE THEY CLAIM TO STRICTLY FOLLOW THE PROPHET NOBLE DREW ALI'S LESSONS.. YOU HAVE OTHER MOORS WHO ARE MORE STRICT ON TEACHING LAW AND DEALING WITH THE UCC AND SUCH.. PERSONALLY I'M JUST TRYNA FOLLOW THE PATH OF CHIEF MALIK.. IT JUST AMAZES ME HOW SOME MEMBERS OF THE MSTA VIEW ME BECAUSE I'M A 5TONE.. THEY VIEW ME AS A GANGBANGER.. THEY'RE SO QUICK TO JUDGE AND POINT A FINGER.. BUT ONLY IF THEY KNEW.......

BUT I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS SHIT ON YOUTUBE WHO'S INTO MOORISH SCIENCE.. TYPE IN "MOORISH SCIENCE FALSE TEACHINGS".. IS IT ME OR DOES DUDE NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S ELABORATING ON??

lightweight contributor

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » August 25th, 2008, 8:34 pm

father tua wrote:
K-RoCCK wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:

saw = subhan'a wat'allah

'
CORRECTION BROTHERS: WHEN U MENTION ALLAH'S ALMIGHTY NAME ITS (SAW )AS IN SUBHANA HU WAT"ALLAH BUT WHEN ITS THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) ITS SALALAHU ALAIHI WASALAM

lightweight contributor

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » August 25th, 2008, 10:45 pm

my badd brothers for Allah Almighty its (SWT) not (SAW)- this is used for the prophet Muhammad (SAW)

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 26th, 2008, 3:10 am

WHAT DO YALL MOES THINK ABOUT THE CLOCK OF DESTINY BY C.M. BEY???

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: Undisclosed

Postby buGsy » August 26th, 2008, 9:19 am

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:BUT I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS sh*t ON YOUTUBE WHO'S INTO MOORISH SCIENCE.. TYPE IN "MOORISH SCIENCE FALSE TEACHINGS".. IS IT ME OR DOES DUDE NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S ELABORATING ON??

Most of these dudes don't really understand the concept of what Drew Ali was talking about back then... The main deal that Timothy Drew (a.k.a. "Drew Ali") was preaching was human equality, even to the point of Black/Moorish upliftment above everyone else, to the extent of considering "moors" as a supreme race of people. His movement is the one that sparked all the factions of his group (i.e. NOI, NGE, etc.).

father tua wrote:I hold an open opinion, i am Muslim, and believe that the the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his last Prophet/Messenger.

Al-Qur'an-Majeed says that Mohammed was the last "prophet", not the last "messenger". So, that type of argument could have possibly passed when it came to people like Drew Ali - but he didn't come claiming to be a "messenger" of God, he claimed to be a "prophet". That's the ideology that completely separated his beliefs and traditions from the Arab Islamic groups.

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:I was Born a Muslim Allhumdulilah and Follow the Holy Al Qu'ran Al Majeed and of Course the Sunnah of the Last and Seal of the Prophets Muhammad (PBUH)

Assalaam Alaikum, brother. I just wanted ask you something from a Muslim perspective. I've read through the Sunna and the Hadeeths of Mohammed, and many of them are very practical and instructive. But what do you think of the sunna passages and hadeeths than conflict with what al-Qur'an says on a matter? Do you follow the Qur'an or do you follow the Hadeeths?

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 26th, 2008, 10:36 am

This is something I found on the net. I wanna know what y'all think of it...

Hadith & Sunna: Satanic Innovations

"Which Hadith, other than God and His revelations, do they uphold? [45:6] The Quran is not a fabricated Hadith; ...it details everything. [12:111]

"Some people uphold vain Hadith to divert others from the path of God. [31:6]

"The only Sunna to follow shall be God's Sunna. [17:77, 33:62, 48:23, 6:114]

The Quran informs us that some enemies of the Prophet, described as "human and jinn devils," will fabricate lies and attribute them to the Prophet (6:112, 25:31). This is precisely what happened after the prophet Muhammad's death; Hadith and Sunna were invented and attributed to the Prophet. Hadith and Sunna are satanic innovations because they: [1] defy the divine assertions that the Quran is complete, perfect, fully detailed, and shall be the only source of religious guidance (6:19, 38, 114 & 45:6-7), [2] blaspheme against the Prophet and depict him as a vicious tyrant who did not uphold the Quran, and [3] create false doctrines based on superstition, ignorance, and indefensible nonsensical traditions. The prophet Muhammad was enjoined, in very strong words, from issuing any religious teachings besides the Quran (69:38-48).

Some Muslims compromise: "If a Hadith agrees with the Quran we will accept it, and if it contradicts the Quran, we will reject it!" Such premise proves that these people do not believe God's assertions that the Quran is "complete, perfect and fully detailed." The moment they seek guidance from anything besides the Quran, no matter how "right" it seems, they fall into Satan's trap (see 63:1). For they have rejected God's word and set up another god besides God (18:57).

The Quran's mathematical miracle provides mathematical evidence that the Quran shall be our only source of religious teachings. Here are just 2 examples:

1. "We did not leave anything out of this book," (6:38).

2. "He sent down this book fully detailed," (6:114).

Role of the Prophet Muhammad

The Prophet's sole mission was to deliver Quran, the whole Quran, and nothing but Quran (3:20; 5:48-50, 92, 99; 6:19; 13:40; 16:35, 82; 24:54; 29:18; 42:48; 64:12).

Delivering the Quran was such a momentous and noble mission that the Prophet did not have any time to do anything else. Moreover, the Prophet was enjoined in the strongest words from issuing any religious teachings besides the Quran (69:38-47). He was even enjoined from explaining the Quran (75:15-19) - God is the only teacher of the Quran (55:1-2) and the Quran is the best Hadith (39:23 & 45:6).

These Quranic facts are manifested in the historical reality that the words and actions (Hadith & Sunna) attributed to the Prophet did not appear until the second century after his death. The Quran has prophesied the fabrication of Hadith and Sunna by the Prophet's enemies (6:112-115). The Quran teaches us that it was God's will to permit the invention of Hadith and Sunna to serve as criteria for exposing those who believe only with their lips, not in their hearts. Those who are attracted to Hadith and Sunna are proven to be false believers (6:113). Ironically, the books of Hadith report the Prophet's orders to write down nothing from him except the Quran! Shown below are two such Hadiths taken from the Hadithists' most reliable sources, Sahih Muslim and Is-haah Ahmad Ibn Hanbal:

The Prophet said, "Do not write down anything from me except the Quran." [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 171, and Sahih Muslim]

This Hadith states that the Prophet maintained his anti- Hadith stand until death. [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 192]

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 26th, 2008, 11:12 am

MoaBiTe55_YaRDie wrote:BUT I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS sh*t ON YOUTUBE WHO'S INTO MOORISH SCIENCE.. TYPE IN "MOORISH SCIENCE FALSE TEACHINGS".. IS IT ME OR DOES DUDE NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S ELABORATING ON??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWV0HWjIKTA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EhTkZrwLGM&feature=related[/youtube]

official contributor

Postby YaRDie_HBo » August 26th, 2008, 11:15 am

^^^ WHAT DID YOU POST?.. I CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE I'M ON A SIDEKICK..

fresh meat

Postby Moe Red » August 26th, 2008, 11:18 am

I posted up those youtube videos you mentioned...
Whoever that guy is absolutely lost. He's taking things on face value, and not grasping the understanding of what's written in Noble Drew Ali's (R.I.P.) measures. He doesn't see the relevence and the truth in the scriptures he was reading. He kinda sound like some guy that just got out of jail, read two books about "Africa", picked up a pcp habit, and started preaching some nonsense on the streets. LOL I couldn't even watch the whole videos, that shit was so off the wall.

lightweight contributor

Postby father tua » August 26th, 2008, 11:30 am

Moe Red wrote:I posted up those youtube videos you mentioned...
Whoever that guy is absolutely lost. He's taking things on face value, and not grasping the understanding of what's written in Noble Drew Ali's (R.I.P.) measures. He doesn't see the relevence and the truth in the scriptures he was reading. He kinda sound like some guy that just got out of jail, read two books about "Africa", picked up a pcp habit, and started preaching some nonsense on the streets. LOL I couldn't even watch the whole videos, that sh*t was so off the wall.

Sound like some Pissed off Swine eating Christian!!

Next