Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

oog
oog
Region: North East

Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 1:08 am

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 1:18 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:

u slow NY niggas keep saying that shit. just cuz the nigga was flexing on that NY nigga and came to his hood talkin shit, and i made threads about it now he has to be my hero. i like 1 song of his from what i remember.. Im a Fan of Lil Jay if i was to name 1 chicago rapper

oog
oog

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 1:20 am

Since 600 breezy is your hero,u should come out to N.Y.next time with him :umhm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 1:31 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Since 600 breezy is your hero,u should come out to N.Y.next time with him :umhm:

i dont give a fuck about ny.. lol fuck yall niggas, yallaint shit!! :lol: but i just watched this video right now. i was thinking damn my nigga 600 breey bout to take an L. i thought he was going to bitch up and bow down but he didnt..

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » May 20th, 2017, 1:32 am

Yella over there lookin like a pregnant dike :lmao:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » May 20th, 2017, 1:41 am

Chili is too scared to leave his state

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 1:43 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is too scared to leave his state

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 1:54 am

i been to tijuana Mexico and im black. thats more dangerous than anywhere u been at.. :wink:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 1:55 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:

ohno yo blackass is too old for this.. u keep instigating like a young nigga..

superior
superior

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » May 20th, 2017, 2:32 am

that nigga black got a big ass mouth i'm surprised he ain't get slumped yet :shoot: i was waiting on breezy to hook him in his shit ...he got them tight ass jeans on so you know he don't got the ratty so just knock his lil ass out

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » May 20th, 2017, 2:42 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:that nigga black got a big ass mouth i'm surprised he ain't get slumped yet :shoot: i was waiting on breezy to hook him in his shit ...he got them tight ass jeans on so you know he don't got the ratty so just knock his lil ass out

u must don't see the whole picture in that video :lol: u waiting on breezy to swang on billie, but yella right there looking at breezy with his arms crossed ready to swing first , biliie was the mouth piece and just talking yella was waiting for some gdk, fgbk insane-k type shit to come out of III's mouth :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 2:52 am

BluntedUp wrote:Yella over there lookin like a pregnant dike :lmao:

was thinking the same shit the nigga look pregnant

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » May 20th, 2017, 3:30 am

600 nigga was a lil nervous but held his own...those other two pregnant niggas can share the L...and the camera man.

That was a bad look. How u see a rival who dissed their dead friend and is vocal about it ...who u actually have real beef wit and start talking when u see him :smh: ...I understand the cops being around(supposedly)but a fight is minor they would have been released after a few hours if they got locked...niggas ain't do nothin at all :smh: should have been just been punches thrown atleast...if they knew in their heart they wasn't gonna do nothin they shouldn't have recorded it just say we bumped into each other and it's no beef with us...instead they looking like the biggest pussies...got ya own gang ashamed.

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » May 20th, 2017, 3:31 am

Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » May 20th, 2017, 3:35 am

i been to tijuana Mexico and im black. thats more dangerous than anywhere u been at.

:facepalm: You stupid faggot there's thousands of Haitians in Tijuana right this moment. You're not hard, you've never put in work, you're just a worthless middle-aged piece of shit. End of story.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 3:44 am

☠ wrote:Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

fuck up faggot, get off my dick.. nigga come out the swamp talking shit.. every message directed towards me this nigga responds.. insecure ass light skinned nigga mad cuz his sister like dark skinned nigga :phew:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 3:46 am

_brolic_ wrote:
i been to tijuana Mexico and im black. thats more dangerous than anywhere u been at.

:facepalm: You stupid faggot there's thousands of Haitians in Tijuana right this moment. You're not hard, you've never put in work, you're just a worthless middle-aged piece of shit. End of story.

come out here curry boy and prove it to all these niggas then.. oh i forgot ur father raised a coward :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 3:48 am

BkBarclays wrote:600 nigga was a lil nervous but held his own...those other two pregnant niggas can share the L...and the camera man.

That was a bad look. How u see a rival who dissed their dead friend and is vocal about it ...who u actually have real beef wit and start talking when u see him :smh: ...I understand the cops being around(supposedly)but a fight is minor they would have been released after a few hours if they got locked...niggas ain't do nothin at all :smh: should have been just been punches thrown atleast...if they knew in their heart they wasn't gonna do nothin they shouldn't have recorded it just say we bumped into each other and it's no beef with us...instead they looking like the biggest pussies...got ya own gang ashamed.

i agree with basically everything u said.. Yella fat ass looked like he was ready to swing, the dark nigga with skinny jeans on knew he had to say something, but breezy wasnt backin down. i really though they was gonna hand him a L. slapped him or something but i knew he would have fought back

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 4:21 am

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 4:24 am

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 4:34 am

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » May 20th, 2017, 4:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:
☠ wrote:Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

fuck up faggot, get off my dick.. nigga come out the swamp talking shit.. every message directed towards me this nigga responds.. insecure ass light skinned nigga mad cuz his sister like dark skinned nigga :phew:

Damn bruh that's pure hatred. You take this shit too serious my G. I wasn't even talking to you. This can't be life bruh, you driving big foreign's fuckin mad exotic women what is there to be mad at?

Ps when ohno pissing twenty you all giggles. Now he getting at you, all of sudden he too old :huhwhat:

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » May 20th, 2017, 4:48 am

:lmao:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » May 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

:facepalm: :facepalm: real shit from 2011-2017 goonie looney done dissed so many bd's ,gds n stones :lol: and chris and throop st said the folks pulled up on him at the gas station but didn't do shit :cmon: :killself: ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » May 20th, 2017, 6:13 am

BkBarclays wrote:600 nigga was a lil nervous but held his own...those other two pregnant niggas can share the L...and the camera man.

:2cents: :2cents: the shorties from STL gonna do a drill now to make up for this L :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Next

Return to Lobby