"Kodak black unable 2 handle everything thrown at him"-probation officer says about 19yo...facing 6-8yrs

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"Kodak black unable 2 handle everything thrown at him"-probation officer says about 19yo...facing 6-8yrs

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 7:37 am

Kodak Black Unable To Handle "Everything Being Thrown At Him": Probation Officer
April 20, 2017

Kodak Black returned to an all too familiar site for him this week: the courtroom.

The Sun Sentinel reports that the Pompano Beach rhymer appeared in court on Wednesday (April 19) for a hearing held to determine whether or not he violated the terms of his house arrest.

In addition to proving that he violated his house arrest, prosecutors are also seeking to show that Kodak assaulted a bartender during an unauthorized trip to a Florida strip club.

The bartender, who took the stand during the rapper’s hearing inside a Fort Lauderdale courtroom, says Kodak swung at her and kicked her in the shoulder when she asked him to get down from a bar he was standing on top of.

On the contrary, a Florida Department of Corrections officer referred to the musician as “very polite” and “honest” when she took the stand. The officer, Sandra Friedman, did reveal that Kodak had failed the conditions of his house arrest, but is too young to appropriately “handle everything being thrown at him.”

“At 19, I don’t think he has a mentality yet to be able to handle everything being thrown at him at once,” Friedman said in court, according to the Sun Sentinel. “I think he needs some people who are looking out for his interests. He needs to deal with his problems and he definitely needs anger management … I think he needs to go into counseling immediately. I think he’s aware of what’s going to happen if he doesn’t.”

Prosecutors are seeking eight years in prison for Kodak if they’re able to prove that the assault on the bartender took place. And if they can only prove that he violated the terms of his house arrest, they’re asking for six years in prison.

Kodak will appear in court again on Friday (April 21) to continue with his hearing.

The Florida rhymer was given house arrest in August of last year as part of a plea deal, which was handed out after he was struck with a bounty of legal charges, including possession of a firearm by a delinquent.

Kodak was said to have violated the terms of his house arrest with visits to a handful of places, including a Miami strip club and a boxing match in Ohio. His lawyers have argued that his visits were work related.

Kodak is also out on bail over allegations that he sexually assaulted a fan in a hotel room in South Carolina. If found guilty in that case, he faces a maximum sentence of 30 years.

IROC
April 20, 2017 | 4:51 PM
This is what happens when you take a child and exploit him for the purpose harming millions of youth he is just part of the hidden agenda destroying inner city and now this child is about to lose his mind and once he cant be used for this minstrel show they got thousand more trying to get in
Reply 1

He deserves it all to IROC
April 20, 2017 | 10:09 PM
This child is 19 and should know the difference between right and wrong but for some reason he doesn't. Even when he has an outline of do's and dont's while on probation, he still can't do right. No defense for his stupidity.
Reply 0

THUGGER THUGGER
April 20, 2017 | 12:17 PM
damn son I raised you better than that.
Reply 2

The_reAlness
April 20, 2017 | 11:42 AM
You can tell he isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. Check out his breakfast club interview for reference. Guy almost seems autistic - Not hating on him just facts. Rap is at a weird time where people will pay for his type of music. You have promoters throwing $60k a show at him. This is what you get.
Reply 6

SMFH
April 20, 2017 | 10:43 AM
Stay out of trouble, moron. Plain and simple.
Reply 5

mn
April 20, 2017 | 10:16 AM
just another jackass trying to portray street cred, while tryin to cover up fact of liking dick in their ass and/scrote on their throat.
Reply 5

jordan face to mn
April 20, 2017 | 10:24 AM
maybe he subconsciously even WANTS that eight years in prison? that would mean a whole lotta soap droppin in the showers
Reply 6

mn to jordan face
April 20, 2017 | 2:10 PM
lol. spot on. hip pop for never!
Reply 2

The TRUTH
April 20, 2017 | 9:56 AM
KODAK WACK is tryin' to catch up on 'L's with CHIEF F*CK-UP & weak meek tha RAT & ADRIEN BONEHEAD! Couldn't f*ck up MORE if he tried! Destined to be in a prison cell rest of his 'life'.... BUT 'he's better than 2PAC....GTFOH! #DeathToMumbleBumbleFumbleStumbleRap
Reply 3

jordan face
April 20, 2017 | 9:14 AM
he dindu nuffin

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: "Kodak black unable 2 handle everything thrown at him"-probation officer says about 19yo...facing 6-8yrs

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 7:48 am

:wtf2: :wtf2: this nigga here just stupid tho :facepalm: :cmon: I wonder how much time he gonna get :ohhh: but damn aint no news on nba youngboy update? he been locked up since what December and was supposed to get out February ..

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: "Kodak black unable 2 handle everything thrown at him"-probation officer says about 19yo...facing 6-8yrs

Postby angermanegment » April 21st, 2017, 3:32 pm

Florida be trying to bury rappers :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 21st, 2017, 3:42 pm

kodak took the rope & put it around his neck tho :facepalm: now cacs tightening up & stringing em up

superior
superior

Postby angermanegment » April 21st, 2017, 4:43 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:kodak took the rope & put it around his neck tho :facepalm: now cacs tightening up & stringing em up

:2cents: he might be another cautionary tail like bobby shumurder we just gotta wait until he gets sentenced

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 4:43 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:kodak took the rope & put it around his neck tho :facepalm: now cacs tightening up & stringing em up

:2cents: :2cents: gea he sort of did.. nawl he really did. u kan tell he was on bullshit when he got out , talking about lil wayne kan eat my ass :facepalm:

but they gotta free my nigga youngboy and let him go to trail now ,fuck Kodak :bow:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 4:44 pm

I believe the drugs these niggahs is taking is contributing to them being slow like this

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 4:56 pm

Q. wrote:I believe the drugs these niggahs is taking is contributing to them being slow like this

sort of but u and angermanagement wrong on this 1 .. it's just Kodak black himself :lol: a terrible ass Haitian kid, knowing he got the Haitian community and big bros , his hood backing him up with every move he do.. so he does this dumb shit on purpose ,sober ,high just for the hell out of :lmao: :lmao:

atleast with nba youngboy his crime was more serious I just hated, he did what he did too tho .. but i'll accept his crime before the dumb shit Kodak is doing :cmon:

underboss
underboss
Region: West

Postby Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 7:25 pm

I agree....these niggas mixin n matchin drugs n drink n egos n fuckin they life up when they n position 2 elevate....wheres these niggas managers at 2 put them n check?

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 7:28 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:I agree....these niggas mixin n matchin drugs n drink n egos n fuckin they life up when they n position 2 elevate.... wheres these niggas managers at 2 put them n check?

:lmao: that's what I'm saying , Kodak run his own shit as a young nigga, his big bros and older Haitian niggas may talk to him and calm him down, but if they wont now, why u think they will later on down the line :lmao: niggas like Kodak, nba youngboy run they own shit, so they gotta mature up self wise first before all this stops :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 7:33 pm

Man thats some dumdum shit they need some role models n they life

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 7:35 pm

People dont realize even if they dont blow...the money they can capitalize on now could set their future up...open up stores buy up property etc..not have 2 work 4 n e 1 ever

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 7:41 pm

that's how it sort of is with the drill rappers and any young nigga getting it, unless he on some blowing up shit and get signed to a t.i , jay-z, dre, baby then they calm u down but when u independent or getting it how u is you run your own shit :shrug: even tho keef n durk got older rap execs in they ear n all , u see keef n tadoe still did that dumb shit they did :facepalm: .. so just picture the shit other niggas do : nba youngboy locked up for murder, and Kodak dumb ass situation smh :lmao: :facepalm:

^^ :bow: :dance:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 7:46 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:Man thats some dumdum shit they need some role models n they life

I think the people surrounding alotta these dudes thats constantly buggin out in news(adrien broners/ chris browns kodak) is either 1 - yes men who co sign & go with the flow of what the "money maker" is doing ...or 2- people whose tryna take advantage of these niggahs financially with no real good intentions for these niggahs other then what they can get out the deal....the role models would of been in the picture "before" these niggahs gained some success..these niggahs at this point is surrounded by financial vultures

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 7:53 pm

Thats what i mean....where the fam at that was there b4 all this....they at n all time high of stupidity n this rap shit...niggas been goin 2 jail but not like this n not 4 these charges...n abundance...if niggas not doin gay shit niggas doin dum goin 2 jail let me derail my career n life shit...these lil niggas dont stand a chance

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 8:06 pm

I use to tell younger niggahs that fam in some cases is just a title & alotta them will do you dirty faster then a niggah in the street...i dont know if dude got older brothers or sisters (& if they even in his life if he do)...dude need to just sit it out & get his mind right...loon said the rap industry will fuck you up mentally

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 8:30 pm

When i say fam i most def not talkin bout blood relations i come from dysfunctional no how that goes...i mean like some1 who has genuine love 4 em n lookin out 4 their best interest ...he gotta have at least 1

underboss
underboss
Location: Morris Heights,Kingsbridge,Fordham,Norwood,Hamilton Heights,Wash Heights, Inwood
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Postby NumeroUno » April 22nd, 2017, 2:33 am

Always some cornball racist with his "dindu nuffins" post and gay shit in comments.

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » April 22nd, 2017, 2:42 am

NumeroUno wrote:Always some cornball racist with his "dindu nuffins" post and gay shit in comments.

U already know lol.

Return to Lobby