Post by dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 8:28 pm

gotta be loose and colorful

ODA574Bandit
underboss
underboss

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 8:59 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful
FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:

dueceduece187
boss
boss

Post by dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 9:13 pm

ODA574Bandit wrote:
FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:
god damn i seen that shit a nigga almost nutted on site

ODA574Bandit
underboss
underboss

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 10:13 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:
ODA574Bandit wrote:
god damn i seen that shit a nigga almost nutted on site
oh damn dude u twisted..u just made me fuckin puke :smh:

Ghazi
captain
captain

Post by Ghazi » February 27th, 2012, 2:14 am

On everything ... The skinny chicks be havin them deep pussies a nigga can get it all tha way in in .. Them thick femalez shit be on sum short stoppin shit lol
I noticed that shit too!!!

Growing up I always thought them big bitches pussies be big and deep as a damn cave, but no!! Its them skinny bitches that got pussy longer than a freeway?! WTF?! Shit end damn near right at they necks!! I dont know where big bitches inner coochies went, but you know some of them big and tall bitches gots to have pussies deeper than the Pacific ocean. All of em cant be havin those belly button pussies.

kontraband
underboss
underboss

Post by kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:19 am

Tight pussy and wet pussy, but not that atlantic ocean wet pussy... I like my pussy like I like my weed sticky, icky, icky!

Infact I just finished some pussy, Hatien pussy, she know that voodoo shit!

FRESHFRESH
fresh meat

Post by FRESHFRESH » February 27th, 2012, 2:23 am

It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there

kontraband
underboss
underboss

Post by kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 am

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there

:tiphat: :tiphat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MaxxedGunz
superior
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 pm

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there
This nigga on some THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE type shit :wtf2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Musa Abdul
associate

Post by Musa Abdul » February 28th, 2012, 12:37 am

tight.FAT.wet.fresh.clean. a little hair is all hood no bush gardens, & word of advice please if yall fuhking a bitch ask her if she on tha birth controll "mirena" i know yall niggas seen the advertisments, yo dicc will hurt as fucc if you tryna go deep hitting that plastic mierana bc shit , an why most carribean bitches pussy be looking tore up and hairy?

CalChi818
underboss
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:38 am

warm, Wet, and not smell like ass....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....

CalChi818
underboss
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:41 am

ODA574Bandit wrote:
:lmao: you gotta watch out for them colorful pussays...i aint fuckin with no purple or blue pussay...

FoeGang
underboss
underboss

Post by FoeGang » February 28th, 2012, 2:01 am

If a bitch can make a nigga legs buckle and shake only after 15 pumps she's a keeper lol..

ODA574Bandit
underboss
underboss

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 28th, 2012, 5:19 pm

CalChi818 wrote:warm, Wet, and not smell like ass....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....
ya feel me!! :lmao: