GOOD PUSSY

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:19 am

Tight pussy and wet pussy, but not that atlantic ocean wet pussy... I like my pussy like I like my weed sticky, icky, icky!

Infact I just finished some pussy, Hatien pussy, she know that voodoo shit!

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby FRESHFRESH » February 27th, 2012, 2:23 am

It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there

underboss
underboss

Postby kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 am

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there

:tiphat: :tiphat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: BLAZE GANG, MY BLAZE IS FEELING A TAD BIT HANDSOME

Postby MaxxedGunz » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 pm

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a fuck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of shit in there

This nigga on some THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE type shit :wtf2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Ahla Sunnah

Postby Musa Abdul » February 28th, 2012, 12:37 am

tight.FAT.wet.fresh.clean. a little hair is all hood no bush gardens, & word of advice please if yall fuhking a bitch ask her if she on tha birth controll "mirena" i know yall niggas seen the advertisments, yo dicc will hurt as fucc if you tryna go deep hitting that plastic mierana bc shit , an why most carribean bitches pussy be looking tore up and hairy?

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:38 am

warm, Wet, and not smell like ass....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:41 am

ODA574Bandit wrote:
dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:

:lmao: you gotta watch out for them colorful pussays...i aint fuckin with no purple or blue pussay...

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Me and my dogz

Postby FoeGang » February 28th, 2012, 2:01 am

If a bitch can make a nigga legs buckle and shake only after 15 pumps she's a keeper lol..

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: unseen

Postby ODA574Bandit » February 28th, 2012, 5:19 pm

CalChi818 wrote:warm, Wet, and not smell like ass....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....

ya feel me!! :lmao:

Previous

Return to Lobby