IG SD

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Big ol G ..197

IG SD

Postby WestEndG » February 22nd, 2012, 3:33 am

So I was just taking a shit at work and I look up to see an IGSD tag in pink marker, it made me think what if IGs and SD united....pure fantasy.but I mean with in the city they don't ally bump heads too much right? All it would do is gve ithe gangsters a large presence out south. And the Dz a large presence up north.....I mean its already called Devil Side I mean I've never gotten into it with an Sd.but what's the discussion how would this scenario change the game in chicago?

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: INNER GROWTH.

Re: IG SD

Postby WhiteboyRossG » February 22nd, 2012, 6:01 am

Highly doubt that would ever happen my guy I'm just sayin' cuz' even outside of the Chi most SD decks are IG blank I can't speak for the land I can only speak for the south, but even then thats something I doubt would ever happen other then in theory thats it though.

fresh meat

Postby WestEndG » February 22nd, 2012, 7:09 am

Of course G.I got no love for Sds...but I do got a few niggas from the sandbox that are SDz....but this is purely a hypothetical question developed while I took a shit haha.

official contributor
My Affiliation: yall niggas lame

Postby 662$bangeR » February 22nd, 2012, 11:11 am

WestEndG wrote:Of course G.I got no love for Sds...but I do got a few niggas from the sandbox that are SDz....but this is purely a hypothetical question developed while I took a shit haha.

Hahahahahahha

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » February 22nd, 2012, 11:40 am

WestEndG wrote:Of course G.I got no love for Sds...but I do got a few niggas from the sandbox that are SDz....but this is purely a hypothetical question developed while I took a shit haha.

:lol:

That is a damn good question though..get you thinking.

official contributor
My Affiliation: EVIL 5IDE IN5ANE5...ALL WELL

Postby old5choolLB » February 22nd, 2012, 12:59 pm

I remember in the late 90s the sign was gonna flip people and had a meeting with the alkn. The kings wanted the ig
To put kings after their name and change their crown.it was very close.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby RPJ » February 22nd, 2012, 7:32 pm

IGs and LK alliance makes sense, they could lock up the north side real good.

official contributor
My Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » February 22nd, 2012, 9:03 pm

old5choolLB wrote:I remember in the late 90s the sign was gonna flip people and had a meeting with the alkn. The kings wanted the ig

The peeps I know that did time in the early mid-90s speak on that that alliance. It was a huge deal in the joint I guess. I heard the IGs were gonna flip People cause at the time they were at war with the Dz and were dropping rakes at everyone anyways :2cents: I think the Deuces were flippin Folks at the time and maybe the Latin Kings thought it would be a good trade :smoke:

lightweight contributor

Postby RPJ » February 22nd, 2012, 9:38 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:I remember in the late 90s the sign was gonna flip people and had a meeting with the alkn. The kings wanted the ig

The peeps I know that did time in the early mid-90s speak on that that alliance. It was a huge deal in the joint I guess. I heard the IGs were gonna flip People cause at the time they were at war with the Dz and were dropping rakes at everyone anyways :2cents: I think the Deuces were flippin Folks at the time and maybe the Latin Kings thought it would be a good trade :smoke:

Do you perhaps know the reason why they didnt flip alliances?
When a person thinks about it , the IGs not only warring with the Ds but everybody else in the folks alliance.

official contributor
My Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » February 22nd, 2012, 10:32 pm

RPJ wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Do you perhaps know the reason why they didnt flip alliances?
When a person thinks about it , the IGs not only warring with the Ds but everybody else in the folks alliance.

Not the slightest clue but Im sure there were some type of temporary peace talks or some kind of incentive for the IGs to stay Folks. There was rumor in 09-10 that ranking Folks from all over had a meeting and decided to give the IGs the boot but I guess it fell through.

fresh meat

Postby WestEndG » February 23rd, 2012, 4:24 am

Almighty don't like nobody.So a nation flip wouldn't really have changed shit on our part. But what y'all are talking about was back before oso tool over...our leadership changed in the late 90s :hijack: ...in other word things kinda smoothed over...in the joint...everybody sayin well the Gz been quiet...well the Gz have changed focus we out there chasing paper more than cobras now....
But back to my scenario would this new IGSD nation take over the maniacs spot as the largest latin folks?

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Inactive

Postby BromanC » February 23rd, 2012, 6:37 pm

I remember that rumor about IG flippin 2 the fin. But IG is the head of "almighty" folks so how would that of worked for ambrose, gents, & whoever else waas riding with them at the time? Thats what I think was the deciding factor.

heavyweight contributor

Postby HoodBeenUp » February 23rd, 2012, 6:45 pm

I heard that IG rumor on the net mostly. But why would the IGs flip finball? With one of their mortal enemies the Latin Kings? And would the Imperial Gangster seriously put king after their name? Sounds pretty lame. Almighty Imperial Gangster is a dope ass name for a gang. Those IGs and Kings from humboldt dropped alot of bodies on both sides....don't see why they would flip finball. And some IG sets cool with MLDs......the're mortal enemies with Kings and Spanish Cobras.

heavyweight contributor

Postby HoodBeenUp » February 23rd, 2012, 6:47 pm

If they did get the boot I wonder why they are so flip floppy.....you would think the high ranking folks would have a meeting about the Insane Deuces, or Latin Dragons or more importantly the Milwaukee Kings. I seen MKs shake up with Northside Kings

heavyweight contributor

Postby HoodBeenUp » February 23rd, 2012, 6:48 pm

IMO Milwaukee Kings can not be trusted into the FOLKS nation. They are like a spy for the finball I swear maybe im being paranoid....lol

heavyweight contributor

Postby HoodBeenUp » February 23rd, 2012, 6:55 pm

Maybe whiterossg or AIG can give a little history of that finball IG King thing.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: INNER GROWTH.

Postby WhiteboyRossG » February 24th, 2012, 2:34 am

West pretty much summed it up better than I could of making money and not making headlines the main focus atleast down here heard the brothers in the land on that same mode , at Hoodup though I have heard somethin about it was took into consideration brothers flippin' but under them latin kings? I mostly heard that shit said on this messageboard I mean of course folks love mentionin rumors especially of the past, I'm not saying it wasnt possible I wasnt there, but honestly I just couldn't ever see that happenin the history on both sides the number of lives lost on both sides I highly doubt brothers would turn the other cheek after like a couple decades of goin at it to all a sudden let it all be forgotten I just couldn't see that happening. :tiphat:

fresh meat

Postby WestEndG » February 24th, 2012, 8:15 am

My pops was in the doc fr...om 98-02. He's never mentioned this nation flip talk...ill have to ask him about it...to my understanding the only tension between us and any other latin folks within the doc is with the insanes.I mean my pops was head of security for pimp daddy in grahm I believe...there was a lot of change to poltics in the joint in the last 10-15 years though.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » February 24th, 2012, 1:52 pm

WestEndG wrote:...there was a lot of change to poltics in the joint in the last 10-15 years though.

i can only imagine..i ain't been locked up but i know dudes who have (stateville & sheridan). the biz they came out talkin about was..changin with the times.

lightweight contributor

Postby RPJ » February 25th, 2012, 2:23 am

WhiteboyRossG wrote:West pretty much summed it up better than I could of making money and not making headlines the main focus atleast down here heard the brothers in the land on that same mode , at Hoodup though I have heard somethin about it was took into consideration brothers flippin' but under them latin kings? I mostly heard that shit said on this messageboard I mean of course folks love mentionin rumors especially of the past, I'm not saying it wasnt possible I wasnt there, but honestly I just couldn't ever see that happenin the history on both sides the number of lives lost on both sides I highly doubt brothers would turn the other cheek after like a couple decades of goin at it to all a sudden let it all be forgotten I just couldn't see that happening. :tiphat:

Well you gotta remember that when the alliances were first formed, some mortal enemys were suddenly allied.
In my opinion anything is possible.
From an alliance perspective it makes total sense for the LKs and IGs to be allied as the northside would be theres.

Return to Midwest Hood Talk

GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.