GOOD PUSSY

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1278
Joined: November 25th, 2010, 11:16 am
Location: THE TABLE
Region: South
Affiliation: T.Y.P

GOOD PUSSY

Postby Houston(nawfeast)GC » February 19th, 2012, 11:42 am

WUT MAKE DA PUSSY GUD ?


OFFTOP I BET NOT SMELL ASS .




prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 8314
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 7:21 am
Location: Shreveport [Ratchet City]
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Slide » February 19th, 2012, 12:31 pm

Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:WUT MAKE DA PUSSY GUD ?


OFFTOP I BET NOT SMELL ASS .


Yup...gotta be clean as a whistle. I don't like no bush neither. Gotta trim that shit or something.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Location: Boppin down da Ave
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby shortyworst » February 19th, 2012, 5:48 pm

I always say pussy should smell like water. Niggas be like water aint got no smell.. EXACTLY! And that shit gotta be wet, tight of course

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1307
Joined: January 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: unseen

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby ODA574Bandit » February 19th, 2012, 5:57 pm

shortyworst wrote:I always say pussy should smell like water. Niggas be like water aint got no smell.. EXACTLY! And that shit gotta be wet, tight of course

:2cents: and shaved!!. fuckin hate hair down there..shit if i gotta keep my shit from lookin like a jungle then so do she.

prince
prince
Posts: 7457
Joined: November 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm
Location: N.Juglanta
Region: South
Affiliation: Family

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby 85NawF » February 19th, 2012, 6:09 pm

of course shaved wet nd tight af warm as hell no smell nd a sweet taste den errything kosha :jerk:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: July 17th, 2011, 1:12 pm
Location: where they do that at
Region: West
Affiliation: Me and my dogz

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby FoeGang » February 19th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Her shit betta not stank .. It betta be pink ! Or purplish .. Nd most of all , that bitch better not squirm around nd jump if I put my finger in it with some ear wax on the tip ... < Thats how you know if a bitch dutty ..

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2781
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 7:31 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: W3ST S1D3 HAkNDSXM3 BkLAkZE GAkNG

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby ACE2 » February 19th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Nigga I better not smell a fuckin thing... :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1231
Joined: December 8th, 2010, 7:27 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 1st to fight

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby big m » February 19th, 2012, 6:23 pm

ACE2 wrote:Nigga I better not smell a fuckin thing... :lol:


:2cents: :2cents:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Location: Boppin down da Ave
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby shortyworst » February 19th, 2012, 6:26 pm

ODA574Bandit wrote:
shortyworst wrote:I always say pussy should smell like water. Niggas be like water aint got no smell.. EXACTLY! And that shit gotta be wet, tight of course

:2cents: and shaved!!. fuckin hate hair down there..shit if i gotta keep my shit from lookin like a jungle then so do she.

Haha hell yea. But shorty aint gotta shave it all just trim dat shit enough to where i see skin, aint gone trip if all da hair gone doe lol

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1307
Joined: January 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: unseen

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby ODA574Bandit » February 19th, 2012, 7:21 pm

shortyworst wrote:
ODA574Bandit wrote:
shortyworst wrote:I always say pussy should smell like water. Niggas be like water aint got no smell.. EXACTLY! And that shit gotta be wet, tight of course

:2cents: and shaved!!. fuckin hate hair down there..shit if i gotta keep my shit from lookin like a jungle then so do she.

Haha hell yea. But shorty aint gotta shave it all just trim dat shit enough to where i see skin, aint gone trip if all da hair gone doe lol


she wanna get that shit wax ile even pay 4 it. i dont mind like little hair here and there or even like a landin strip. but i prefer that shit waxed!!..ive payed for couple chiks i used to fuck wit to get it waxed. aint get no pussy for like a week cause bitch was tender and shit. but it was worth it..lol

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3276
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 6:40 am
Location: BLAZING WORLDWIDE
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BLAZE GANG, MY BLAZE IS FEELING A TAD BIT HANDSOME

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby MaxxedGunz » February 19th, 2012, 7:26 pm

Well for one her shit better be clean...STD free.

2. I don't give a fuck what it taste like cause I ain't eating it...too much shit go on down there...leakage...blood...too many fluids for a nigga to be putting his mouthpiece on that...no fucking thank you.

3. It better be tight or wet....cause I'm tired of bitches lying...ain't no such thing as a bitch with a tight wet ass twat...when bitches say that shit I know they lying...it's either REALLY TIGHT...or REALLY WET so you might as well just stop lying about your shit.

4. For the nigga that said it bette be "pink or PURPLISH? YOU A NASTY SACK OF BITCH FUCKING WITH PURPLE PUSSY BITCHES...YOU GOT A GRIMACE/ BARNEY FETISH OR SOMETHING YOU NASTY ASS NIGGA"

5. If that bitch got more than a soul patch or a landing strip tell her Max said SHAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TWAAAAAAAAAAAAT remember to scream that shit so everybody withing a 5 block radius can hear that shit...have her looking all ashamed when she walking out the crib and shit...like she tripped on stage at a talent show or some shit.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Location: Boppin down da Ave
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby shortyworst » February 19th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Lol i disagree joe, a bitch pussy can be tight and wet, i kno for a fact lol. Just dont het as wet as we'd like it to. I'll throw up ona bitch if her pussy purple

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: July 17th, 2011, 1:12 pm
Location: where they do that at
Region: West
Affiliation: Me and my dogz

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby FoeGang » February 21st, 2012, 3:25 am

LMao im talkin bout thaa lips .. sweet black pussy .. nd my nigga yo picture make my dick hurt

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby SIR AMBRO » February 21st, 2012, 4:37 am

SHIT THAT BITCH PUSSY BETTER BE ABLE TO TAKE A BEATING :2cents: I HATE WHEN BITCHES LIKE GO SOFTER OR SOME SHIT ONLY HAPPEND ONCE BUT I SNAPPED I JUST PULLED OUT AND PULLED OFF LOL I AINT NO ROUGH ASS TORTURE NIGGA BUT I LIKE TO SLAM THAT SHIT :2cents:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1598
Joined: January 28th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Borinquen » February 21st, 2012, 12:22 pm

wet, soapy, tight, clean, nd warm

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1278
Joined: November 25th, 2010, 11:16 am
Location: THE TABLE
Region: South
Affiliation: T.Y.P

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Houston(nawfeast)GC » February 21st, 2012, 12:28 pm

sum dz hoez be frntn tho lol

hoez with da mst ass cnt even take no dik SUM TIMES .it be nem lil petite hoez

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: July 17th, 2011, 1:12 pm
Location: where they do that at
Region: West
Affiliation: Me and my dogz

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby FoeGang » February 21st, 2012, 3:22 pm

Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:sum dz hoez be frntn tho lol

hoez with da mst ass cnt even take no dik SUM TIMES .it be nem lil petite hoez

On everything ... The skinny chicks be havin them deep pussies a nigga can get it all tha way in in .. Them thick femalez shit be on sum short stoppin shit lol

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: November 21st, 2010, 11:07 pm
Region: South

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Nails » February 21st, 2012, 3:28 pm

Not if you ease your way in on that thick ass. A chick's ass is soft & maneuverable, so you'll knead your way in there if ya got to tool for it. If you're just back slapping your pelivs into her extra fast, then you'll be doing a whole lot of work for a whole lot of nothing.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 8314
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 7:21 am
Location: Shreveport [Ratchet City]
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Slide » February 21st, 2012, 6:11 pm

FoeGang wrote:On everything ... The skinny chicks be havin them deep pussies a nigga can get it all tha way in in .. Them thick femalez shit be on sum short stoppin shit lol


LOL...damn.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: July 17th, 2011, 1:12 pm
Location: where they do that at
Region: West
Affiliation: Me and my dogz

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby FoeGang » February 22nd, 2012, 3:53 pm

All I know is .. If you butt-fuck a bitch , she bout to be stuck on yo steezeys supah tough .. ND she'll let you do w.e to her lol

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2657
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 2:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Motor City

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 8:28 pm

gotta be loose and colorful

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1307
Joined: January 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: unseen

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 8:59 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful


FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2657
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 2:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Motor City

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 9:13 pm

ODA574Bandit wrote:
dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful


FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:

god damn i seen that shit a nigga almost nutted on site

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1307
Joined: January 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: unseen

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 10:13 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:
ODA574Bandit wrote:
dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful


FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good pussy..but FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH SHIT :smh: :lmao: this nigga want a blue waffle :lmao:

god damn i seen that shit a nigga almost nutted on site


oh damn dude u twisted..u just made me fuckin puke :smh:

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 477
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 6:59 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GOOD PUSSY

Postby Ghazi » February 27th, 2012, 2:14 am

On everything ... The skinny chicks be havin them deep pussies a nigga can get it all tha way in in .. Them thick femalez shit be on sum short stoppin shit lol


I noticed that shit too!!!

Growing up I always thought them big bitches pussies be big and deep as a damn cave, but no!! Its them skinny bitches that got pussy longer than a freeway?! WTF?! Shit end damn near right at they necks!! I dont know where big bitches inner coochies went, but you know some of them big and tall bitches gots to have pussies deeper than the Pacific ocean. All of em cant be havin those belly button pussies.

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jackson_, JustinMO, LilEvil448, murksiderock and 133 guests