Almighty Folks vs Insane Folks

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: TRAYZ

Almighty Folks vs Insane Folks

Postby CCCrip » January 10th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Who yall say is a stronger alliance? Who treating who the worst?

Except for the Cobras, all the insanes aint on shyt. :lol:

The ambrose, IGz, eagles, and SCR all hold their own weight. You never see them clicking up against the cobras. but the cobras alway click up with the other insanes against the eagles/IGz.

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: AGLN

Re: Almighty Folks vs Insane Folks

Postby 7Sir1Titan2 » January 10th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Almighty Folks. Even in the South they are harder. There aren't any Insane Folks in the the South, except maybe for TX. But as for the MW...ISC is the only mob you really hear about.

official contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: MBAUVLN MKK YLODK LRZK IGK

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 10th, 2012, 11:06 pm

THATS CRAZY TOO CUZ INSANEZ GOT A LOT MORE MOBS THAN THEM ALMIGHTY FOLKS TOO SHIT THE MLDZ STILL GOT THE MANIAC FAM ITS JUST THEM CAMBPELL BOYS AND YLODZ

official contributor
My Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 11th, 2012, 3:50 pm

WE DONT GET UP WITH NONE OF THESE LAMES :2cents: :2cents:

ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NO BODY :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 11th, 2012, 3:58 pm

ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE FOLKS LOL AVLN 55

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 11th, 2012, 4:03 pm

SPANISH VICELORDS DONT LIKE BLACK VICELORDS :lol: :tiphat:

HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM ANYWAY?? I NEVER ASKED A BLACK VL WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF THE SVL :wtf: :2cents:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 11th, 2012, 4:11 pm

SHIT I CHOPPED IT UP WIT A SVL FRON 104TH SO IM COOL WIT THEM BROS AND THEY GOTTA LIKE US WITHOUT US THEM BROS GO BE FOOD REAL TALK PRIME EX U MIGHT NOT LIKE LEZ IGZ OR SCR BUT YALL NIGGAS FAMILY ALL YALL NIGGAS ALMIGHTY FOLKS

lightweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: TRAYZ

Postby CCCrip » January 11th, 2012, 4:13 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE FOLKS LOL AVLN 55

:lol: true. I see more folk vs folk then folk vs people.

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 13th, 2012, 3:54 pm

LOL WE AINT FAMILY WITH THEM NIGGAS :2cents: IF A BROTHER GET LOCKED UP THE CLOSEST NIGGA WE GONNA BE WITH IS THEM 22 BOYS AND THE BROTHERS AT IT WITH THEM NIGGAS ON THE STREETS...BUT YEA THATS WHO WE WOULDK BE CLOSEST TOO AND THEM NIGGAS IS INSANE SO ALL THAT INSANE ALMIGHTY SHIT DONT REALLY MATTER :2cents: :2cents: MAYBE AT ONE TIME IT DID BUT SHIT IT DONT NOW :2cents: :2cents: AND FOR THE RECORD I AINT NEVER HEAR OF NONE OF THE BROTHERS KICKIN IT WITH NONE OF THEM ROYALS OR EAGLES IGZ OR WHOEVER ELSE GOT ALMIGHTY IN THERE NAME :2cents: :2cents: :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 13th, 2012, 10:16 pm

WELL U DONT BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT YALL NIGGAS IS ALNIGHTY FOLKS MY NIGGAS FROM MOZART TOLD ME PLUS THE ONLY ROYAL I EVER KNEW BY KIMBALL U MIGHT BOT LIKE IT BUT ITS TRUE

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 15th, 2012, 10:44 pm

NAH DUDE SENT YOU OFF AND ROYAL SMOKIN SOME SHIT :2cents:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 15th, 2012, 11:22 pm

LOL NAW THEY AINT ON THAT WELL AT LEAST THE AZ WASNT CANT SPEAK ON THE ROYAL LOL BUT ITS 5 WIT ME

official contributor
My Affiliation: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Postby imblack » January 16th, 2012, 4:46 pm

lol i've seen ambrose/ig'z tagging in the same fuckin spot...i seen this ig "demon" from devilside tagging out south with ambrose shit lol

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 16th, 2012, 6:52 pm

THATS WHAT IM TELLIN THIS NIGGA LOL SHIT THE 4Z AND 64Z BEEF SOWHAT THEY STILL VL WHEN ITS SAID AND DONE POINT BLANK YALL NIGGAS ALMIGHTY FOLKS SEEN YALL NIGGAS CLICK UP IN THE STREETS AND IN COUNTY

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 16th, 2012, 6:56 pm

AND FYI AMBRO YALL IS COOL WIT 22Z BUT THEY INSANE AINT THE SAME AS THE INSANE FAMILIA AKA THEY AINT IN THAT FAMILY SHIT IF U WAMNA GET TECH YALL WORST ENEMYS SDZ THE INSANE GANGSTER SDZ BUT THEY CK TOO LOL LIKE I SAID YALL FOLKS SCREWED UP

official contributor

Postby imblack » January 16th, 2012, 10:22 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND FYI AMBRO YALL IS COOL WIT 22Z BUT THEY INSANE AINT THE SAME AS THE INSANE FAMILIA AKA THEY AINT IN THAT FAMILY SHIT IF U WAMNA GET TECH YALL WORST ENEMYS SDZ THE INSANE GANGSTER SDZ BUT THEY CK TOO LOL LIKE I SAID YALL FOLKS SCREWED UP

real talk...both finballs and folks screwed up....you said 4z and mafias at it...plus pachucos and 4z...and 4z and kings....and kings and counts...counts and bishops...kings and latin brothers....familia stones and kings...both got problems wit "alliances" on both sides...

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 17th, 2012, 1:57 pm

JUST LIKE IM SAYIN OUR ALMIGHTY AINT THE SAME AS THEM NIGGAS :2cents: :2cents: WE AT IT WITH IGZ :2cents: :tiphat: EAGLES ROYALS OR WHOEVER ELSE WE DONT EVEN CROSS PATHS WITH THEM SO ITS LIKE FUCK EM :2cents: LIKE I SAID IF WE WERE TO CLIQUE UP WITH ANY BODY BEHIND BARS IT WOULDK BE THEM 22 BOYS :2cents:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 17th, 2012, 2:13 pm

AMBRO UALL DONT CROSS PATHS CUZ YALL AINT UP NORTH LIKE THAT NOMORE SHIT NO BS BUT NIGGAS SAYIN YALL BARELY IN PILSEN ANYMORE QND OTHER HOMIE ALL THEM BEEFS U SAID IS HOOD/BLOCK BEEFS EXCEPT COUNTS AND KINGS MLD VS ISC EVERYWHER BDZ VS GD DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE ROYALS VS COBRAS SD VS AZ C THE DIFF

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 17th, 2012, 2:23 pm

WELL MY NIGGAS ON MOZART ON SOME DIFF SHIT ALL AMBROS AINT INTO IT WIT IGZ NIGGA STOP LYIN YO BLOCK MIGHT BUT YALL 87TH NIGGAS AINT THE WHOLE AMBRO NATION I WOULDNT THINK LOL MY NIGGAS ON MOZART DAYIN IT THE ROYAL I KNEW SAID IT AND EVEN THEM IG BITCHS ON BELDEN SAID IT BRO BUTS ALMIGHTY

official contributor

Postby imblack » January 17th, 2012, 2:23 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AMBRO UALL DONT CROSS PATHS CUZ YALL AINT UP NORTH LIKE THAT NOMORE SHIT NO BS BUT NIGGAS SAYIN YALL BARELY IN PILSEN ANYMORE QND OTHER HOMIE ALL THEM BEEFS U SAID IS HOOD/BLOCK BEEFS EXCEPT COUNTS AND KINGS MLD VS ISC EVERYWHER BDZ VS GD DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE ROYALS VS COBRAS SD VS AZ C THE DIFF

:facepalm:

finballs still killin finballs...yu aint seen them saints taggings up north by belmont? they talkin shit bout 4s and pachucos. i dont care if its city wide or based on blocks, the fin still got niggas goin at it. and actually bishops and counts aint jus "blocks" its their whole nation. just like the familia stones, they whole nation at it with the kings. stop acting like one side is better then the other, both sides go at it with eachother, period.

official contributor
My Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Postby PLAYBOYG » January 17th, 2012, 2:25 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AMBRO UALL DONT CROSS PATHS CUZ YALL AINT UP NORTH LIKE THAT NOMORE SHIT NO BS BUT NIGGAS SAYIN YALL BARELY IN PILSEN ANYMORE QND OTHER HOMIE ALL THEM BEEFS U SAID IS HOOD/BLOCK BEEFS EXCEPT COUNTS AND KINGS MLD VS ISC EVERYWHER BDZ VS GD DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE ROYALS VS COBRAS SD VS AZ C THE DIFF

BREAK IT DOWN TO OUT WEST AND MWOODS. 64s, 4s ,Moes, usually get laid out by one of thee mentioned mobs right ? I MEAN BY THAT, FOLKKS USUALLY AINT THE ONES KILLING THEM BROS USUALLY ANOTHER BLACK 5 MOB , KEY WORD USUALLY , I KNOW U LOST BROS TO BREEDS,

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 17th, 2012, 2:33 pm

SAINTS AINT EVEN FUCKIN REAL FINBALLERS GOOF AND LIKE I SAID ALL THEM SHITS WAS HOOD BEEF I KNOW SOME SPOTS WHERE FS AND KINGS COOL GOOF NONE OF OUR BEEFS AS BAD AS FOLKS BEEF BESIDES LCZ AND LKZ AND FS AND THE LKST KINGS IM FINBALLIN AND IM OUT HERE SO U CANT TELL ME SHIT OTHERWISE BOUT MY NATION PLAYA BUT BUT ITS STILL ALMIGHTy AND TO MY 26 NIGGA I ALREADY SAID 4Z AND MOES BE EN INTO IT BUT ITS NOT CITYWIDE NOR IS THE BEEF IN MWOOD AND IN THE WOODS IT IS FOLKS THEY BE BEEFIN WIT CUZ ITS STILL ALOTTA FOLKS IN THE WOODS AND THEY GANGNANGIN TRUTHFULLY MWOOD IS LIKE THE BLACK HP

official contributor

Postby imblack » January 17th, 2012, 7:59 pm

regardless. finballs kill finballs. maybe not on the folks level, but they STILL do it. thats all im sayin

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 17th, 2012, 8:29 pm

HELL YEAH I LOST MY NIGGA ON MY OWN BLOCK TO THE BREEDS RIP DLO TRAV

official contributor
My Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Postby PLAYBOYG » January 18th, 2012, 3:10 am

Man I didn't even know.the folkks was on that in maywood when.I.think of.mwood.its.frm st Charlie.to.maywood drive..I see red but broadview Roosevelt to idk bataan or sumshit I see more blue

official contributor
My Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Postby Kensingtons Finest » January 18th, 2012, 3:41 am

Real talk them lil Almighty folks are jus Latin folks whem it comes down to it... ISC, A'z, IGs, dey all make up da Latin Folks.. but thats in da yard. Ambrose saying he riding wit 22 Boys ONLY... u lying my nigga. or jus dont know... yall ride wit Latin folks period

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 18th, 2012, 4:14 am

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN KING THEM BITCHS ON BELDEN STEDEY WAS TALKIN ALMIGHTY FOLK THIS ALMIGHTY FPLK THAT (LIKE WE GAVE A FUCK) BUT WHATS BEEN UP IN YO HOOD BRO SAW SOME OF YO BROS ON THE WAY TO MY BITCH CRIB DEEP AS HEEL YALL STILL INTO WIT THEM GDZ FROM 116TH

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 18th, 2012, 4:15 am

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN KING THEM BITCHS ON BELDEN STEDEY WAS TALKIN ALMIGHTY FOLK THIS ALMIGHTY FPLK THAT (LIKE WE GAVE A FUCK) BUT WHATS BEEN UP IN YO HOOD BRO SAW SOME OF YO BROS ON THE WAY TO MY BITCH CRIB DEEP AS HEEL YALL STILL INTO WIT THEM GDZ FROM 116TH

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 18th, 2012, 4:16 am

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 18th, 2012, 4:28 am

MY BAD PARDON THE BODY STUPID ASS ANDROID LOL

official contributor
My Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Postby Kensingtons Finest » January 18th, 2012, 4:41 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THATS WHAT IM SAYIN KING THEM BITCHS ON BELDEN STEDEY WAS TALKIN ALMIGHTY FOLK THIS ALMIGHTY FPLK THAT (LIKE WE GAVE A FUCK) BUT WHATS BEEN UP IN YO HOOD BRO SAW SOME OF YO BROS ON THE WAY TO MY BITCH CRIB DEEP AS HEEL YALL STILL INTO WIT THEM GDZ FROM 116TH

Man its never dead wut dem gds from 116th or 112th... Like we always say We been GDK for Decades

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 19th, 2012, 2:38 pm

YEA WE LATIN FOLKKZ BUT IM SAYIN WE AINT IN NO ALMIGHTY ALLIANCE SHIT :2cents: THERE AINT NO ALMIGHTY ALLIANCE WITH US IN IT :2cents: WE HAD THE ALMIGHTY IN OUR NAME BEFORE ALL THIS PEOPLE AND FOLKKZ SHIT SO JUST ADDING US INTO AN ALLIANCE WOULDK BE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND PROBABLY GET YOU FUCKED UP :2cents: AND THAT WHOLE IG SHIT YEA ONCE YOU CROSS ONE OF THE BROTHERS THEN YOU INTO IT WITH THE WHOLE NATION THATS HOW IT GO :2cents: :2cents:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 19th, 2012, 3:49 pm

WHATEVER BUDDY U THE ONLY ONE SAYIN THE SHIT BUT WHATEVER EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW YALL AND IGZ SRARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND FYI MY AMBRO SAID YALL REALLY DIDNT START USIN ALMIGHTY AMBROS TILL LATER HE SAID IN HIS WORDS ON THE A WE WAS JUST SIMPLY KNOWN AS AMBROSE BEFORE YALLWE TURNED ALMIGHTY FOLKS WIT THEM IG BITCHS LOL HE DONT LIKE IGZ EITHER BUT HE STILL KNOW THAT ALL YALL ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND SO WHAT 22 BOYS USE INSANE THEY NOT IN A FAMILY I THINK THEY JUST EITHER RIFE WIT AMBRODE OR LATIN FOLKS

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: RETIRED AHGN/ HUSTLERS/GANGSTERS....187LOVE

Postby gambino » January 22nd, 2012, 1:25 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:WHATEVER BUDDY U THE ONLY ONE SAYIN THE SHIT BUT WHATEVER EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW YALL AND IGZ SRARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND FYI MY AMBRO SAID YALL REALLY DIDNT START USIN ALMIGHTY AMBROS TILL LATER HE SAID IN HIS WORDS ON THE A WE WAS JUST SIMPLY KNOWN AS AMBROSE BEFORE YALLWE TURNED ALMIGHTY FOLKS WIT THEM IG BITCHS LOL HE DONT LIKE IGZ EITHER BUT HE STILL KNOW THAT ALL YALL ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND SO WHAT 22 BOYS USE INSANE THEY NOT IN A FAMILY I THINK THEY JUST EITHER RIFE WIT AMBRODE OR LATIN FOLKS

YA UR RIGHT, IGZ WERE THE FRIST ALMIGHTY FOLKKS NATION,ANDK LOTZ OF ALMIGHTY R AT WAR WITH EACH, LIKKE GENTZ R AT WAR WITH IGZ, ANDK GENTZ ARE ALMIGHTY BUT THERE TIGHT WITH ROYALS, ANDK THERE TIGHT WITH CNOTES WHO IS INSAINE,AT MY HIGHSCHOOL I HAD 4 AMBROSE FROM CICERO,ANDK THEY WERE STRAGHT WITH ROYALZ CUZ THERE WERE ALSO 26 IN THE SCHOOL,ANDK DZK, ANDK THE AZ,RZ WERE BOTH AT WAR WITH THEM, BUT EAGLES N IGZ ARE BEEFING,GENTZ ANDK AMBROSE I HEARDK STARTEDK FIGHTING IN CICERO,I THINKK MORE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER THEN INSAINE FOLKKS, CUZ THE CNOTES I TALKK 2 ARE STARGHT WITH DRAGONZ,COBRAZ,BIQUEENZ,ANDK IT SEEMS LIKKE EVERY ALMIGHTY MOB IS BEEFING WITH EACH OTHER, EX A FEW,BUT I KKNO ONE THING 4 SURE, EVERYONE HATES THE DZ, DONT MATTER WHAT KKINDA DK U R, U C ALMIGHT/INSAINE CLICKKIN UP JUST TO GET DZK OUTA THERE HOODK....

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 28th, 2012, 11:12 am

NIGGAS IS SEND OFFS :2cents: :tiphat: HOW A VICE LORD GONNA TELL ME WHATS WHAT WITH MY NATION :wtf: :wtf2: LOL WHEN I WAS A SHORTY A VICE LORD TOLDK ME YALL DONT EAT PEANUT BUTTER SO IM JUST GONNA TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT AND RUN WITH IT...DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU SAY IM WRONG CUS FYI THIS ONE VL TOLDK ME THAT

ITS JUST FUNNY HOW A BROTHER WOULDK BREAK DOWN AND TELL YOU EVER LITTLE THING ABOUT THE NATION...HAPPENS ALL THE TIME THO WITH NIGGAS ON HERE THO :2cents: :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » January 28th, 2012, 11:14 am

OH YEA FOR THE RECORD IGKK :2cents: :tiphat: EKK :tiphat: GKK :tiphat: AND ANY ONE ELSE YALL THINK WE FAMILY WITH :2cents: IF YOU AINT A'N IT WE K'N IT :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » January 28th, 2012, 3:20 pm

FUCK ALL YALL FAKE ASS ALMIGHTYS HOW BOUT THAT LOL ALMIGHTY VIVE LORD NATION AND FYI IF DUDE TOLD U THAT HE AINT INTUNE DUHH NIGGA BUT THE NIGGAS I KNOW PROUD AZ OFF MOZART AND WE BOTH WAS TALKIN BOUT OUR NATIONS IN JOBCORPS BUT LIKE I SAID ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE FOLKS AVLN

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby STACKMAN » January 31st, 2012, 5:58 pm

ROYAL LOVE KC SGDKK AMBRO KKRAZY KB FSKK ALMIGHTY FOLKKZ RUN IT FUCK ALL DEM INSANES N DEM PEOPLES BITCKKH :2cents: LKK SCKK

lightweight contributor

Postby BangbangD » February 3rd, 2012, 6:12 pm

CCCrip wrote:Who yall say is a stronger alliance? Who treating who the worst?

The ambrose, IGz, eagles, and SCR all hold their own weight. You never see them clicking up against the cobras. but the cobras alway click up with the other insanes against the eagles/IGz.

YOUR JUS TALKIN OUT YO ASS NIGGA LIKE A LOT A NIGGAS ON THIS SHIT BUT
SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUS HOLDIN SOME MOBS BALLS N TRYIN TO DISRESPECT OTHERS TO ME

EVERY REAL NIGGA KNO THERE AINT NO ALLIANCES ON THE STREET . MOBS MIGHT BE KOO WIT OTHER MOBS
ONLY ALLIANCES ARE LOCKED UP ALLIANCES LATIN FOLKS ,LATIN PEOPLE, BLACK FOLKS N DA BLACK FINBALLS

official contributor

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » February 4th, 2012, 2:35 am

NIGGA IN THE DOC I WAS AT THE TABLE WIT ALL ALL FINBALLS LORDS KINGS STONES COUNTS BISHOPS MCZ THE FOLKS WAS MORE ON THE SEPRATE WE RIDIN OUR OWN NAYION TYPE SHIT 55

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby SWEETTOOTH » February 4th, 2012, 7:46 am

gambino wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:WHATEVER BUDDY U THE ONLY ONE SAYIN THE SHIT BUT WHATEVER EVERYBODY ELSE KNOW YALL AND IGZ SRARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND FYI MY AMBRO SAID YALL REALLY DIDNT START USIN ALMIGHTY AMBROS TILL LATER HE SAID IN HIS WORDS ON THE A WE WAS JUST SIMPLY KNOWN AS AMBROSE BEFORE YALLWE TURNED ALMIGHTY FOLKS WIT THEM IG BITCHS LOL HE DONT LIKE IGZ EITHER BUT HE STILL KNOW THAT ALL YALL ALMIGHTY FOLKS AND SO WHAT 22 BOYS USE INSANE THEY NOT IN A FAMILY I THINK THEY JUST EITHER RIFE WIT AMBRODE OR LATIN FOLKS

YA UR RIGHT, IGZ WERE THE FRIST ALMIGHTY FOLKKS NATION,ANDK LOTZ OF ALMIGHTY R AT WAR WITH EACH, LIKKE GENTZ R AT WAR WITH IGZ, ANDK GENTZ ARE ALMIGHTY BUT THERE TIGHT WITH ROYALS, ANDK THERE TIGHT WITH CNOTES WHO IS INSAINE,AT MY HIGHSCHOOL I HAD 4 AMBROSE FROM CICERO,ANDK THEY WERE STRAGHT WITH ROYALZ CUZ THERE WERE ALSO 26 IN THE SCHOOL,ANDK DZK, ANDK THE AZ,RZ WERE BOTH AT WAR WITH THEM, BUT EAGLES N IGZ ARE BEEFING,GENTZ ANDK AMBROSE I HEARDK STARTEDK FIGHTING IN CICERO,I THINKK MORE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER THEN INSAINE FOLKKS, CUZ THE CNOTES I TALKK 2 ARE STARGHT WITH DRAGONZ,COBRAZ,BIQUEENZ,ANDK IT SEEMS LIKKE EVERY ALMIGHTY MOB IS BEEFING WITH EACH OTHER, EX A FEW,BUT I KKNO ONE THING 4 SURE, EVERYONE HATES THE DZ, DONT MATTER WHAT KKINDA DK U R, U C ALMIGHT/INSAINE CLICKKIN UP JUST TO GET DZK OUTA THERE HOODK....

IGz , are funny . They ripped the almighty off of kings and that gangster crown to :lol: nah fuckin with niggas . IGz , been Imperial with it .

official contributor
My Region: Nationwide

Postby SWEETTOOTH » February 4th, 2012, 7:48 am

BangbangD wrote:

YOUR JUS TALKIN OUT YO ASS NIGGA LIKE A LOT A NIGGAS ON THIS SHIT BUT
SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUS HOLDIN SOME MOBS BALLS N TRYIN TO DISRESPECT OTHERS TO ME

EVERY REAL NIGGA KNO THERE AINT NO ALLIANCES ON THE STREET . MOBS MIGHT BE KOO WIT OTHER MOBS
ONLY ALLIANCES ARE LOCKED UP ALLIANCES LATIN FOLKS ,LATIN PEOPLE, BLACK FOLKS N DA BLACK FINBALLS

somebody about to spit fire . :lol:

Image :lmao:

lightweight contributor

Postby BangbangD » February 4th, 2012, 2:57 pm

how many dumb niggas like you is on here ?? so im gona put you out you lil ho
cuz all you sayin is you live by or see niggas from the As Es Gs n Rs and obviously dont live by/see any niggas from insane mobs OR your dumb ass got treated by some insane mobs and are salty and havent gotten treated by/is coll with some almighty mobs

because yo question is stupid in da first place "Who treatin who the worst?" not all insane n almighty mobs go at it dumbass

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Big ol G ..197

Postby WestEndG » February 18th, 2012, 6:13 am

Ther is no Almighty Family....Almighty don't like NO body....now in the joint when insanes lookout for their interests...maniacs Sdz and gts lookin out for theirs and any smaller mobs falling under them..what's left within the Latin Folks?an Almighty family I guess...Gz ambrose Royals Gents.....on the streets though ain't no nation wide love for these niggas.

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » February 18th, 2012, 3:24 pm

FINALLY SOME1 WHO KNOW WHAT THEY TALKKIN ABOUT :2cents: :2cents:

official contributor
My Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » February 22nd, 2012, 2:19 am

when im in the county ill kick it wit some igz or eaglez but thas bout it

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Maniac Latin DIsciples Dyspoo kk,igk,ck,ek,glk,rk,

Postby Deepredsea » February 22nd, 2012, 2:25 am

AlmightyAs wrote:when im in the county ill kick it wit some igz or eaglez but thas bout it

Word

lightweight contributor

Postby Deepredsea » February 22nd, 2012, 2:25 am

Word

lightweight contributor

Postby Deepredsea » February 22nd, 2012, 2:27 am

Word

official contributor

Postby imblack » February 22nd, 2012, 6:46 pm

WELL IONO BOUT YALL BUT DIcKENS N KENNETH IS ALMIGHTY UNIVERSAL LATIN BLOOD EAGLES NOW

Next