west gardena paybacc crips

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat

west gardena paybacc crips

Postby CRIPLOC » September 25th, 2007, 10:53 am

[b]whats craccin, yo does west gardena paybacc crip get it in in da west cuz my paybacc niccas get it in out here.

official contributor

Postby EASTS1DER » September 25th, 2007, 6:10 pm

They aint right. Paybacc a real small hood in Gardena. They aint tiny but they aint that deep and I'm pretty positive they not connected. They was featured in "Dead Homies", a documentary/movie thats been around a minute... probably how ya homies got the name.

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: ACTIVE

Postby DEFT.AmaZULU.17 » September 25th, 2007, 10:06 pm

yea i don't think Paybacc out in NY is connected to LA but they do get it in; i heard they deep as fuck in far roc

lightweight contributor

Postby NY_CUZZ17 » September 25th, 2007, 10:07 pm

YEA HOMIE DEY REAL PAYBACCS

BUT SOME OF EM AIN BANG RITE

IS WUT I WAS TOLD FROM A REPTABLE LOK

heavyweight contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 25th, 2007, 10:50 pm

what blocc they rep a few years back 129 used to be out this way gone now though.....wasent keeping it too funky hustler dudes

official contributor

Postby StreetzOfThaBeaCh » September 26th, 2007, 1:52 am

homie them niggaz aint connected 2 gardena paybacc in no way, for 1 they not deep enuff 2 make dat kind move, they a small hood were everybody know everybody, 2 answer da question they dont bang no more or no less than da average LA homie, aint 2 much 2 really say about them, but i know 4 sho them niggaz in new york aint connected 2 gardena paybacc, they probly heard the name and liked it and took it from there

lightweight contributor

Postby NY_CUZZ17 » September 26th, 2007, 9:53 am

I HEARD FROM A REPTABLE LOC I SAID

A OG IN AND OUT OF LA

HES RELATED TO ONE OF THE MAIN PAYBACC UP THERE THEY REAL

SOME OF THE NIGGAS GOT IT FUCCED UP THO

official contributor
Location: Were we Remove sn52vask » BkLOwe bu51bblesk » bReak Rimzk » & bitchk 5lap tr83mpsk!!!

Postby bKig Gee L5OC » September 26th, 2007, 9:59 am

I KNOW ALOT OF GARR BACC'S, IM PKRETTY 5URE DA GARRS OUT HERE ARE CONNECTED TO DA bACC'S IN GARDENA, ON E OF MY HKOMIE5 FROM QNS RECENTLY CAME bACC FROM DA BACC H55D IN GARDENA...WAT THAT TELL YOU? IF HE WASSNT OFFICIAL DEY WOULDNT ACCTSEPT NO E/C bACC GANG..

WHERE IN BK U @ ? AND YEA ALOT OF CETS FLAG RITE ....REALLY SYMBOLIZES YOU EBK DONT FUCC WIT NO 1 BKUT UR HK55D OThERS GOT DIFFERENT REA5ON5

official contributor
Location: Were we Remove sn52vask » BkLOwe bu51bblesk » bReak Rimzk » & bitchk 5lap tr83mpsk!!!

Postby bKig Gee L5OC » September 26th, 2007, 10:01 am

LET ME MAKE ONE CORRECTION

DA GARRS IN QUEENS* IM 5URE

I CANT 5PEAK ON GARS IN OTHER BKORO5

lightweight contributor

Postby snappk loc » September 26th, 2007, 10:05 am

yo long beach but no disrespect to u or whoever gave u that info but i know for a fact that W/S 134ST P.B.C.G is officially connected to the turf i personolly chopped it up wit the homies from out there over the phone and saw piccs wit homies from nyc in the actual hood wit they big homies so as far as that go from wat i seen that payback hood is officially connected

official contributor

Re: west gardena paybacc crips

Postby StreetzOfThaBeaCh » September 29th, 2007, 7:17 pm

da homie dat gave me dat info, is a older homie. this was like 2 weeks ago cuzz told me dat they dont got no hood outside gardena, and asked cuzz about da if there was a homie from paybacc connected 2 they hood, da homie got bacc 2 me 2days later and sed he heard dat there was homies in new york claimin paybacc (threw myspace), but no gardena homie put no homies on in new york, i also asked cuz did any homie from they hood move 2 new york and cuzz sed "no but sgc got a small hood in new york".

on a similar topic, i remember years ago wen my lil cuzzin can bacc 2 da hood from queens, he sed there was homies sayin they was paybacc but they was fucc wit dat jew star shit, if its da same niggaz then they cant ce connected cuz aint no way La connected hoods rep no jew star. even wen it was big in new york da real connected hoods waznt fuccin wit it.

and unless u seen a pic wit a known gardena paybacc wit a homie from new york, a picture wit a bunch of niggaz in it really dont mean shit, niggaz could could take pics wit a bunch of niggaz anywere

and on sum other shit da other day my lil cuzzin from Shotgun was tellin me about sum new york nigga named "ghost star" or sum funny shit like dat, and cuzz basicly asked cuzz about gardena shit u know hood shit dat goes down over there and cuzz basicly bullshitted from wat da homie was tellin me, cuzz asked da homie about shit only gardena niggaz would know or niggaz dat been 2 they hood and cuzz aint know shit about it.

i fucc wit sum new york crips but most of da new york crip niggaz front, i got respect 4 da niggaz dat made they own hoods but still got LA connects, i aint gots no luv 4 niggaz dat front like they been 2 LA and all dat or front like they big homie is from sumwere.

and ima say this 4 da 100th time, jus cuz a homie know niggaz on myspace dont mean dat he connected.

also no LA hood puts niggaz on and let them leave da hood like dat, only homies dat even got strips enuff 2 do shit like dat is older homies, or well known homies, homies DO NOT PUT NIGGAZ ON DA HOOD KNOWIN THEY FROM ACROSS DA COUNTRY AND AINT STAYIN IN DAT HOOD. it jus dont happen, now if u sed cuzz moved from new york 2 gardena and lives there now dat could happen.