Gang Capital of the South

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Gang Capital of the South

Postby Zoediak1804 » February 8th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Dallas or Houston, TX (dont know which is worse)
I say Miami but thats bekuz im from fla but maybe atl




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby BarryBK65 » February 8th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Memphis dey got lotta LA & Chi mobz

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 15320
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm
Location: North Texas
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby 1Million » February 8th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Houston is a worse city but its a hustler city. Dallas is a gang city.

king
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am
Location: PALM BEACH FLORIDA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby SINISTA DEMON » February 8th, 2014, 7:50 pm

1.TN
2.MS
3.GA
4.CAROLINAS
5.TX

I WOULD PUT FL IN THE CATERGORY BUT GOT DAMN EVEYBODY KNOW THIS THE DRUG STATE AND BESIDES THERE MOSTLY CLIQUES OUT CHEA WITH A 50/50 CHANCE OF THE REAL AND FAKE GANGS ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 8th, 2014, 7:52 pm

South carolina got way more gangs then Atlanta and Miami put together. That's a fact.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 8th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Sc then Texas

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Zoediak1804 » February 8th, 2014, 7:53 pm

DREAD wrote:1.TN
2.MS
3.GA
4.CAROLINAS
5.TX

I WOULD PUT FL IN THE CATERGORY BUT GOT DAMN EVEYBODY KNOW THIS THE DRUG STATE AND BESIDES THERE MOSTLY CLIQUES OUT CHEA WITH A 50/50 CHANCE OF THE REAL AND FAKE GANGS ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA


how you gonna diss yo own state like that every place got fakes son :smh:

king
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am
Location: PALM BEACH FLORIDA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby SINISTA DEMON » February 8th, 2014, 7:57 pm

IT AIN'T NO DISS HOMIE I AM JUST KEEPIN IT REAL

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Crooked$ipp » February 8th, 2014, 10:21 pm

No bullshit, it's Miami-Dade County. Deepest gang population in the south around 16,700. OKC,Dallas, and Memphis counties come next.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 8th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Nah Sc is definitely the gang capital of the south not even saying that kuz that's where i'm from. I mean if you go there almost everybody and I mean EVERYBODY claims something. If not a gang then a hood and Sc is one big ass hood.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 964
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby RawdealGa74 » February 9th, 2014, 12:09 am

Loud Pa¢k wrote:Nah Sc is definitely the gang capital of the south not even saying that kuz that's where i'm from. I mean if you go there almost everybody and I mean EVERYBODY claims something. If not a gang then a hood and Sc is one big ass hood.

Is SC territorial as far as gangs.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 9th, 2014, 12:22 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Loud Pa¢k wrote:Nah Sc is definitely the gang capital of the south not even saying that kuz that's where i'm from. I mean if you go there almost everybody and I mean EVERYBODY claims something. If not a gang then a hood and Sc is one big ass hood.

Is SC territorial as far as gangs.


Of course.. Niggas in Sc put there hood before there set.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 964
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby RawdealGa74 » February 9th, 2014, 12:32 am

Loud Pa¢k wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
Loud Pa¢k wrote:Nah Sc is definitely the gang capital of the south not even saying that kuz that's where i'm from. I mean if you go there almost everybody and I mean EVERYBODY claims something. If not a gang then a hood and Sc is one big ass hood.

Is SC territorial as far as gangs.


Of course.. Niggas in Sc put there hood before there set.

How the gangsters rocking up there. Are wrong thick. Are they cali copy cats with that flagging bullshit.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 9th, 2014, 12:49 am

Some are but that's any state you go to nowadays.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 9th, 2014, 12:50 am

For South Cack is goes
Folks
Bloods
Crips
In order and most of the crips and folks are fake.

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 697
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 12:49 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby webfuckniggak » February 11th, 2014, 12:18 am

Loud Pa¢k wrote:For South Cack is goes
Folks
Bloods
Crips
In order and most of the crips and folks are fake.

u must live up country my people in charleston dont be fucking with the gang shit like that.

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 624
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 9:20 pm
Location: Zone 3
Region: South
Affiliation: 252 SMM/ABG

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby peteUp404 » February 11th, 2014, 2:02 am

I dont really conside texas da south they more like southwest but anyway ill say GA just because we so big and
got atlanta savannah macon augusta columbus and albany second I would say florida or tennessee then south carolina :2cents:

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 179
Joined: January 12th, 2014, 3:33 am
Location: Murder capital
Region: South
Affiliation: 252

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Loud Pa¢k » February 12th, 2014, 3:58 am

webfuckniggak wrote:
Loud Pa¢k wrote:For South Cack is goes
Folks
Bloods
Crips
In order and most of the crips and folks are fake.

u must live up country my people in charleston dont be fucking with the gang shit like that.


Charleston is mostly hood clicks and gangster disciples. With a few serenos or however the fuck you spell it.

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Crooked$ipp » February 12th, 2014, 11:39 am


underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Heisenberg » February 13th, 2014, 12:07 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Dallas or Houston, TX (dont know which is worse)
I say Miami but thats bekuz im from fla but maybe atl

Memphis TN but FUCK YOU

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 92
Joined: November 28th, 2010, 5:48 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Myself

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby LightBodyIsEternal » March 31st, 2014, 5:20 am



not really. Using the map you posted, sure it says they have the most gang members but they going by county and 2 1/2 million people live in Dade County and it says they have 16,000 gang members

Only 940,000 people like in Shelby County, Tennessee and it says the have 10,000. That means higher % of people in Memphis in gangs than in Dade County.

Shit but if you wanna consider Oklahoma the south, they are the main place that sticks out on that map. Accordin to it, they have 12,000 gang members. Thats more then they have listed for Memphis-Shelby County with 200,000 less overall people (Oklahoma County, OK = 700,000 plus)

So I guess bangin big in OKC...didnt know that.

corporal
corporal
User avatar
Posts: 288
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 1:28 pm
Location: Win Gate n Chucc Avenue aka HBLOCC
Region: South
Affiliation: 83z MOST HATED

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 31st, 2014, 9:10 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Dallas or Houston, TX (dont know which is worse)
I say Miami but thats bekuz im from fla but maybe atl

Memphis TN but FUCK YOU

yeah it's 10 a key for show

VL- Travelers, Conservatives, Unknowns, Mafia Insane, Insane, (deepest in the city, TVL deepest, UVL aka Gho5t MOB deep as fucc stay on that bullshit, CVL third most are oldheads, MI'z never seen em, insanes used to go to school with one)

GD- deep as fucc

bd- not deep

stones- bout 30 of dem ducced off in raleigh-egypt :facepalm:

4ch- not deep

mickey cobra- not deep

Crips- 52 hoover, 83 hoover, 94 hoover, 101 grape street, 103 grape street, 88 avalon, 87 kitchens, baby insane, r60s nhc, r90s nhc, ETG, (hoovers deep/turnt in east memphis, oakhaven/easthaven, gsc deep n oldest crip mob in da city stay turnt da fucc up on err side of town, 88 agc dey squad wuz wit the shit in 012 when they was fuccin wit bmb they fell off :lol: , 87 kitchens not deep, baby insanes in the south n quiet as fucc, r60s nhc on that get money tip not deep, r90s used to deep in rivercide but some old bitch snitched on em and got the pigs arresting niggas that look like they bangin :facepalm: )

Bloods- 108 avenue piru gang, 109 apg, 104 apg, 92 e/s bloods, 6 duces bloods, 115 denva lanes, 77 inglewood fam, ttp (apg deep/turnt da fucc up right now in raleigh/northside, 92 e/s bloods deep in orange mound, 115 fake as shit but got shootaz, 77 ifgb weak ass niggaz :lol: :killself: , 6 duces clicced up wit goon squad, treetop in klondike, doubletree, n westwood)

Sur 13 - not deep..

PBStyles13- deepest mexican gang

MS13 - not deep

Florencia 13 - wall bang in nutbush

Latin King/Maniac Latin Disciples- not deep

FVM MOB(FAM M8B- Fuck Almighty 8 star shit no 8 ball) crips/gd niggas.. deep as fucc

young m8b- bangin red clique of 92 bloods, vl'z, mickey cobraz, piru'z

copp squad- crips/vl

goon squad- brims, vl, piru

king gate mafia- all gangs in the king gate apartment

trap mob, lynch mob, money mob, shidd it'z hella mobs/squads here :2cents:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 174
Joined: October 27th, 2012, 7:31 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby B.O.S. MOBB » March 31st, 2014, 11:01 pm

[quote="Loud Pa¢k"]South carolina got way more gangs then Atlanta and Miami put together. That's a fact.[/quote ARE YOU COMPAIRING A STATE TO 2 CITIES :shrug:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby 424 » April 1st, 2014, 10:01 pm

Memfis 10 hands down.Texas would be next on my list

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Postby Crooked$ipp » April 2nd, 2014, 9:15 pm

LightBodyIsEternal wrote:


not really. Using the map you posted, sure it says they have the most gang members but they going by county and 2 1/2 million people live in Dade County and it says they have 16,000 gang members

Only 940,000 people like in Shelby County, Tennessee and it says the have 10,000. That means higher % of people in Memphis in gangs than in Dade County.

Shit but if you wanna consider Oklahoma the south, they are the main place that sticks out on that map. Accordin to it, they have 12,000 gang members. Thats more then they have listed for Memphis-Shelby County with 200,000 less overall people (Oklahoma County, OK = 700,000 plus)

So I guess bangin big in OKC...didnt know that.


I agree with your ratio but we're talking numbers wise therefore it will be dade county. Also wanted to look at the major cities Memphis (620,000+) and Miami ( 430,000+) then the majority of those estimated numbers reside in the major cities then I guess Miami would have a higher ratio since its smaller population. :shrug:
By the way, Oklahoma have always been in the South and Maryland as well.

Next

Return to South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests