superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 5:56 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .

You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

And you know I really give a fuck what your ass talking about . Go ride the 5 and dick ride the Chi .

how i dick ride chi? cause fuck with their music :shrug: :shrug: he is right u was a crip then you not crip anymore now u a west coast supporter even when they was saying the south was fake banging (remember that thread) you was agreeing and u wanna play "black panther" u hate blacks from the east and the islands and mexicans u always making threads about mexicans or new york

u just seem confused or mad/bitter at the world B :shrug:

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 6:13 pm

You a five riding wannabe blood and just cuz I put my race before anything I'm a Panther ? You put a fake copy cat gang before anything and I tend to not like people that don't like me hence Africans or Islanders . You confused you will do harm to your own but you part Island nigga before getting at a racist . You bang the five like these dudes out here with they backwards banging on the wrong side . Ain't nobody out here getting killed behind colors or running neighborhoods through gang affiliation so yeah Houston don't gang bang . How hard is that to understand ? I never added a number to my Cripping and never fucked with Bloods . I always gave them hell with no passes . At the same time just cuz I'm not with stupidity like that don't mean I take disrespect from no man . I think that's what you get fucked up . Africans never liked us nor Island people . I'm black FIRST and anybody can get a problem don't matter color or race .

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Postby B126D » March 13th, 2014, 6:24 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .

You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

And you know I really give a fuck what your ass talking about . Go ride the 5 and dick ride the Chi .

Never have I in my damn near a decade of being a Blood claimed the 5 point star and I have never done it on here stop makin shit up. You exposed yourself bruh leave it at that u not the only nigga out here like that aite. But don't be criticizing niggas when u not even proper yourself.

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 6:27 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:

Never have I in my damn near a decade of being a Blood claimed the 5 point star and I have never done it on here stop makin shit up. You exposed yourself bruh leave it at that u not the only nigga out here like that aite. But don't be criticizing niggas when u not even proper yourself.

Niggas slow I replied to you above this this not for you . Proper what you mean I don't gang bang fool but when I did I did it right if that's even possible .

superior
superior

Postby B126D » March 13th, 2014, 6:38 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
B126D wrote:

Ace Satchi come on bro you don't know all my reasons for not continuing with Genocide . I have plenty not just that and I said that's one . My O.G. ex homeboy and I started our own hood . He was from Naybors . I never claimed an out of state set so kiss my ass Mr. never seen Athens Park . 2 you the peon that said you go along with whatever your big homies tell you and you was put on in jail . So that mean the neighborhood you from not even APB . We meaning my big homie started this in my teens so do you really think I'd still be gang banging at 30 years old ? 3 you don't like me cool,but this obsession is weird . I'm not giving 3 fucks about you so cut the shit .

My OG is 2nd Gen from the land. If I wasn't cut out or if the cali homies didn't respect out of towners I wouldn't be Athens :cmon:

I had the chance to go bur did not cause I gave the $ to my lil bro who car broke down and needed the bread cause he was down. Couple months after that my lady was pregnant. Im not active anymore cause I have a son now.

Homies from TN have been to the land I haven't but I got potnas I talk to on the phone from their including 1st gen OG who did 21 years. He also robbed a news reporter while he was reporting. I'm proper homie regardless how u feel. And I do what my OG ask of me not as a peon but out of respect for him. He asks me to come help him build shit and a whole variety of things. Athens chose me and I accepted. You claimed "CRIP" thats not texas shit thats cali shit regardless how u twist it bruh u was a peon.

Not obsession u stepped to me 1st if we were in the same area we'd be nemesis and until one of us was dead would be random fades every week or shooting. I don't like u cause u got more mouth than a project bitch and clearly u ain't never had your shit stomped.

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 6:43 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You a five riding wannabe blood and just cuz I put my race before anything I'm a Panther ? You put a fake copy cat gang before anything and I tend to not like people that don't like me hence Africans or Islanders . You confused you will do harm to your own but you part Island nigga before getting at a racist . You bang the five like these dudes out here with they backwards banging on the wrong side . Ain't nobody out here getting killed behind colors or running neighborhoods through gang affiliation so yeah Houston don't gang bang . How hard is that to understand ? I never added a number to my Cripping and never fucked with Bloods . I always gave them hell with no passes . At the same time just cuz I'm not with stupidity like that don't mean I take disrespect from no man . I think that's what you get fucked up . Africans never liked us nor Island people . I'm black FIRST and anybody can get a problem don't matter color or race .

yeah im part Jamaican :rasta: and i get at anybody racists or not and aint nobody out here getting killed behind colors either anybody can get it blood,crip,grape it dont matter 2 me and yeah i bang 5 east side
SHINE DA FUCK UP and whoever got a problem with it can blitz this dick and i know africans and some island people dont like Americans blacks fuck em they irrelevant 2 me i dont got time 2 worry about people who hate me got better 2 shit 2 worry about :rasta:

u need some ganja and pum pum bloodclot pussyboi cause u seem mad/bitter at the world :rasta:

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 7:11 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
B126D wrote:

Ace Satchi come on bro you don't know all my reasons for not continuing with Genocide . I have plenty not just that and I said that's one . My O.G. ex homeboy and I started our own hood . He was from Naybors . I never claimed an out of state set so kiss my ass Mr. never seen Athens Park . 2 you the peon that said you go along with whatever your big homies tell you and you was put on in jail . So that mean the neighborhood you from not even APB . We meaning my big homie started this in my teens so do you really think I'd still be gang banging at 30 years old ? 3 you don't like me cool,but this obsession is weird . I'm not giving 3 fucks about you so cut the shit .

My OG is 2nd Gen from the land. If I wasn't cut out or if the cali homies didn't respect out of towners I wouldn't be Athens :cmon:

I had the chance to go bur did not cause I gave the $ to my lil bro who car broke down and needed the bread cause he was down. Couple months after that my lady was pregnant. Im not active anymore cause I have a son now.

Homies from TN have been to the land I haven't but I got potnas I talk to on the phone from their including 1st gen OG who did 21 years. He also robbed a news reporter while he was reporting. I'm proper homie regardless how u feel. And I do what my OG ask of me not as a peon but out of respect for him. He asks me to come help him build shit and a whole variety of things. Athens chose me and I accepted. You claimed "CRIP" thats not texas shit thats cali shit regardless how u twist it bruh u was a peon.

Not obsession u stepped to me 1st if we were in the same area we'd be nemesis and until one of us was dead would be random fades every week or shooting. I don't like u cause u got more mouth than a project bitch and clearly u ain't never had your shit stomped.

Never a peon bro claimed my hood that I'm from . What makes you and others not authentic is you claiming a set you never seen . I may have made a mistake by saying fake . That's wrong but you are a follower and not authentic . We made our own set and was clicked with other authentic home grown sets
This irrelevant and I'd never get my shit stomped without a killing or retaliation . Only reason we had problems because you got on like a dick head dissing Kiwetes but it was in fun you took it serious .

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 7:14 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
B126D wrote:

You not active then why fuck with me ? Seem like we in a similar boat .

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 7:16 pm

jersey devil wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:You a five riding wannabe blood and just cuz I put my race before anything I'm a Panther ? You put a fake copy cat gang before anything and I tend to not like people that don't like me hence Africans or Islanders . You confused you will do harm to your own but you part Island nigga before getting at a racist . You bang the five like these dudes out here with they backwards banging on the wrong side . Ain't nobody out here getting killed behind colors or running neighborhoods through gang affiliation so yeah Houston don't gang bang . How hard is that to understand ? I never added a number to my Cripping and never fucked with Bloods . I always gave them hell with no passes . At the same time just cuz I'm not with stupidity like that don't mean I take disrespect from no man . I think that's what you get fucked up . Africans never liked us nor Island people . I'm black FIRST and anybody can get a problem don't matter color or race .

yeah im part Jamaican :rasta: and i get at anybody racists or not and aint nobody out here getting killed behind colors either anybody can get it blood,crip,grape it dont matter 2 me and yeah i bang 5 east side
SHINE DA FUCK UP and whoever got a problem with it can blitz this dick and i know africans and some island people dont like Americans blacks fuck em they irrelevant 2 me i dont got time 2 worry about people who hate me got better 2 shit 2 worry about :rasta:

u need some ganja and pum pum bloodclot pussyboi cause u seem mad/bitter at the world :rasta:

You think I'm bitter keep thinking that . Not worried about them nor you .

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 7:20 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:

You think I'm bitter keep thinking that . Not worried about them nor you .

i cant tell from the threads every thread so far u made always be about mexicans :shrug:

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Why you worried about the threads I make ? Come on bro you know the threads I make more than about Mexicans . Even dudes from my State who are Mexican ain't worrying about it .

superior
superior

Postby B126D » March 13th, 2014, 7:31 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
B126D wrote:

Never a peon bro claimed my hood that I'm from . What makes you and others not authentic is you claiming a set you never seen . I may have made a mistake by saying fake . That's wrong but you are a follower and not authentic . We made our own set and was clicked with other authentic home grown sets
[color=#00FFFF]This irrelevant and I'd never get my shit stomped without a killing or retaliation . Only reason we had problems because you got on like a dick head dissing Kiwetes but it was in fun you took it serious

I get what u sayin trust me but I never looked at it that way. I had my own crew but none were going hard as me and they stopped seeing me constantly get locked up. The mind state I was in then is different now. Homies tell me to open a business and do positive shit so that's what im on. OG says Dogpound u need to chill out and do something different. I was unstable and a liability rage/anger make u blind.

Bruh u was dissing the shit out a nigga on some netbangin shit about some weak ass youtube videos. I peep how u been arguing wit ppl in here and u be dead ass serious.

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 7:35 pm

K-DAWG wrote:Why you worried about the threads I make ? Come on bro you know the threads I make more than about Mexicans . Even dudes from my State who are Mexican ain't worrying about it .

i aint worried about the threads u make i just noticed the pattern :shrug:

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 7:36 pm

I be heated with the Mexican racist and NYC dudes but didn't take the early plex with you to heart . I just thought this guy doing 3 much and I could bust his bubble but then you start calling me snitch talking about my neighborhood even though the 3rd Wart shit was funny .

superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » March 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Dog take anythang dis lil dude say with a grain of salt fam .lol

oog
oog

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Cocaine wrote:Dog take anythang dis lil dude say with a grain of salt fam .lol

You stalk every post I make . I already showed you don't know what you talking about . Stay in your lane on the north or east wherever you claim .

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 8:38 pm

Cocaine wrote:Dog take anythang dis lil dude say with a grain of salt fam .lol

:lol:

Previous

Return to South