South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 12th, 2014, 6:45 pm

ImGangsta wrote:This cocaine nigga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square nigga yall in the same city go see that man nigga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.




Nigguh plz dnt foold




oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 12th, 2014, 8:48 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:Fuck u k dawg and fake ass houston....

Get off my and Houston dick bitch you mad I clowned your ass in the
West section with your dusty ass town .
Cocaine wrote:I stand behind erythang I sed ,ain nobdy on here Finna tell me shit bot wut crips do in houston .fam not even crip.. nigguh gotta video for erythang he got to say ...but fuk it ,ain dat serius .

Dog I'm not Crip I'm a former Crip still down with them Gangsters 3rd . You obviously don't know how Crips on the southside operate . Stay on your side nigga . I prove fax with the video and songs . But now it ain't that serious huh . You a Hoover before you A Crip or Gangster . You still don't know southside nor Southwest politics . How the fuck you don't know Crips say Cracking is beyond me . I state facts you speculate . You don't even know Killa Klan ran the southwest streets like a gang and was started by Pharoah are you even from the H ? I bet you don't even know who Malik was :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Heisenberg » February 12th, 2014, 10:08 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:chi bds on diff demo than ole dude








BDK 440K AVLN :tiphat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Video nd song bot wut ? Wut facts ?dat shit ain got nun to do wit zro sayn da six craccin ..das all I Eva talkd about .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Nigguh talm bot soufside politics speakn on crip shit talm bout he a former crip .wtf

Same nigguh dissd gd for letting blood crak da six .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 4:14 pm

K-DAWG wrote:That song ain't from 2006 stupid ass . Got to be 2001 or some shit . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then .


King of tha Ghetto: Power is the eleventh solo album by Z-Ro. It was released on May 8, 2007. All the album's production comes from Z-RO. The "Screwed & Chopped" version was released May 22, 2007.

Track listingEdit
"Bud Sack" - 4:03
"I'm a Gangsta" (feat. D-Bo) - 4:47
"My Life" - 4:33
"Struggling to Change" (feat. Point Blank) - 4:38
"Greed, Vanity, Lust" - 5:02
"Staying Alive" (feat. Spice 1) - 2:26
"Going Down In The South" (feat. Big Boss) - 4:30
"It's Guaranteed" (feat. B.G. Duke & Point Blank) - 4:13
"Friends" - 4:00
"Lovely Day" (feat. Lil' Flip & Big Shasta) - 4:15
"Ride All Day & Night" - 3:24
"Murder'ra" (feat. Pimp C & Spice 1 & Vicious) - 3:59
"M-16 (Original)" (feat. Dougie D & Mike D) - 4:53
"No Games" - 4:40

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 13th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Cocaine wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That song ain't from 2006 stupid ass . Got to be 2001 or some shit . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then .


King of tha Ghetto: Power is the eleventh solo album by Z-Ro. It was released on May 8, 2007. All the album's production comes from Z-RO. The "Screwed & Chopped" version was released May 22, 2007.

Track listingEdit
"Bud Sack" - 4:03
"I'm a Gangsta" (feat. D-Bo) - 4:47
"My Life" - 4:33
"Struggling to Change" (feat. Point Blank) - 4:38
"Greed, Vanity, Lust" - 5:02
"Staying Alive" (feat. Spice 1) - 2:26
"Going Down In The South" (feat. Big Boss) - 4:30
"It's Guaranteed" (feat. B.G. Duke & Point Blank) - 4:13
"Friends" - 4:00
"Lovely Day" (feat. Lil' Flip & Big Shasta) - 4:15
"Ride All Day & Night" - 3:24
"Murder'ra" (feat. Pimp C & Spice 1 & Vicious) - 3:59
"M-16 (Original)" (feat. Dougie D & Mike D) - 4:53
"No Games" - 4:40

Okay you got that one about the year but he still wasn't dissing GD . Craccing like I showed and stated is
a Crip word and he was showing love . Half them dudes over there GD or BD and Grace was on the remix to Bud Sac and he Loccin and Folkin . So why would a guy who's half his hood BD get on a song disrespecting they Nation ?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1357
Joined: March 12th, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Interstate Hustla
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby StillGangsta » February 14th, 2014, 12:14 am

Cocaine wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:This cocaine nigga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square nigga yall in the same city go see that man nigga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.




Nigguh plz dnt foold





Get off ya phone warrior

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:03 am

Ro is frm mo city ridgemont ,only nigguh I kno rappn who frm his hood is lil flea

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:09 am

K-DAWG wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That song ain't from 2006 stupid ass . Got to be 2001 or some shit . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then .


King of tha Ghetto: Power is the eleventh solo album by Z-Ro. It was released on May 8, 2007. All the album's production comes from Z-RO. The "Screwed & Chopped" version was released May 22, 2007.

Track listingEdit
"Bud Sack" - 4:03
"I'm a Gangsta" (feat. D-Bo) - 4:47
"My Life" - 4:33
"Struggling to Change" (feat. Point Blank) - 4:38
"Greed, Vanity, Lust" - 5:02
"Staying Alive" (feat. Spice 1) - 2:26
"Going Down In The South" (feat. Big Boss) - 4:30
"It's Guaranteed" (feat. B.G. Duke & Point Blank) - 4:13
"Friends" - 4:00
"Lovely Day" (feat. Lil' Flip & Big Shasta) - 4:15
"Ride All Day & Night" - 3:24
"Murder'ra" (feat. Pimp C & Spice 1 & Vicious) - 3:59
"M-16 (Original)" (feat. Dougie D & Mike D) - 4:53
"No Games" - 4:40

Okay you got that one about the year but he still wasn't dissing GD . Craccing like I showed and stated is
a Crip word and he was showing love . Half them dudes over there GD or BD and Grace was on the remix to Bud Sac and he Loccin and Folkin . So why would a guy who's half his hood BD get on a song disrespecting they Nation ?



U talm bot da same grace who did da Rollin nd groovin shit ?lokn nd folkn ain no different den dat .its always a nigguh frm both sides inda mix

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:14 am

Anytime u crak da 6 u automatic diss whoeva stand for dat shit..u postn music by grace tryna explain wut zro meant .dat ain how it go

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 14th, 2014, 1:59 pm

Cocaine wrote:Ro is frm mo city ridgemont ,only nigguh I kno rappn who frm his hood is lil flea

you don't know much stay in your north side lane because if you don't know who else from Ridgemont 4 that rap you ain't too knowledgeable about this Houston stuff anyway . I'll give your young ass a hint on a major group from there that was signed to the Suave House then the Lot go Google that . I've grown tired of you speaking on this side not knowing how it go .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Location: NWK
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby jersey devil » February 23rd, 2014, 12:41 am

Heisenberg wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:chi bds on diff demo than ole dude








BDK 440K AVLN :tiphat:

you got a problem with EA niggas

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Heisenberg » February 27th, 2014, 2:09 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Heisenberg said 440 k lol :lmao: don't even know what a black soul is if u see 1 u'll never know :tiphat:

On the One :rasta:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Heisenberg » February 27th, 2014, 2:13 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:chi bds on diff demo than ole dude








BDK 440K AVLN :tiphat:

you got a problem with EA niggas

Almighty Latin Eagles?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Location: NWK
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby jersey devil » February 28th, 2014, 2:34 am

Heisenberg wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:chi bds on diff demo than ole dude








BDK 440K AVLN :tiphat:

you got a problem with EA niggas

Almighty Latin Eagles?

no 440 is newark shit EA= elizabeth aveune

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am
Location: "WILD & WONDERFUL COAL COUNTIES"...
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby six6thdisciple » March 11th, 2014, 11:13 am

TWENTY74 wrote:nawl lol he slick dissing black souls bro 4:40 smh lol souls be sayin 40 dat 4 kingdoms 40 knights under the black diamond but in jail they form an alliance with black disciples or 4ch depends bkuz breeds is treys like bds III L
L
L breeds is dat the triple L the real L's so if breeds n bds together souls fuck with who they want bkuz they the only mob to begin n stay bar none not under the 5 or 6 :tiphat: plus black souls n black Gangstas been tryna kill each other top dogs sine 80s so :tiphat:



OUTWEST POLITICS :2cents: ...I REMEBER THEY WAS TRYNA SAY YALL FACTOR INTO THAT EQUATION...SHOUT OUT OLD MAN SCOWNEY MAN :tiphat: ...

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby 424 » March 12th, 2014, 8:27 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:nawl lol he slick dissing black souls bro 4:40 smh lol souls be sayin 40 dat 4 kingdoms 40 knights under the black diamond but in jail they form an alliance with black disciples or 4ch depends bkuz breeds is treys like bds III L
L
L breeds is dat the triple L the real L's so if breeds n bds together souls fuck with who they want bkuz they the only mob to begin n stay bar none not under the 5 or 6 :tiphat: plus black souls n black Gangstas been tryna kill each other top dogs sine 80s so :tiphat:

:2cents:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby B126D » March 13th, 2014, 11:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 3:36 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

Ace Satchi come on bro you don't know all my reasons for not continuing with Genocide . I have plenty not just that and I said that's one . My O.G. ex homeboy and I started our own hood . He was from Naybors . I never claimed an out of state set so kiss my ass Mr. never seen Athens Park . 2 you the peon that said you go along with whatever your big homies tell you and you was put on in jail . So that mean the neighborhood you from not even APB . We meaning my big homie started this in my teens so do you really think I'd still be gang banging at 30 years old ? 3 you don't like me cool,but this obsession is weird . I'm not giving 3 fucks about you so cut the shit .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Location: NWK
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 5:01 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

Image

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 5:44 pm

jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

Image

And you know I really give a fuck what your ass talking about . Go ride the 5 and dick ride the Chi .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Location: NWK
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby jersey devil » March 13th, 2014, 5:56 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

Image

And you know I really give a fuck what your ass talking about . Go ride the 5 and dick ride the Chi .

how i dick ride chi? cause fuck with their music :shrug: :shrug: he is right u was a crip then you not crip anymore now u a west coast supporter even when they was saying the south was fake banging (remember that thread) you was agreeing and u wanna play "black panther" u hate blacks from the east and the islands and mexicans u always making threads about mexicans or new york

u just seem confused or mad/bitter at the world B :shrug:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » March 13th, 2014, 6:13 pm

You a five riding wannabe blood and just cuz I put my race before anything I'm a Panther ? You put a fake copy cat gang before anything and I tend to not like people that don't like me hence Africans or Islanders . You confused you will do harm to your own but you part Island nigga before getting at a racist . You bang the five like these dudes out here with they backwards banging on the wrong side . Ain't nobody out here getting killed behind colors or running neighborhoods through gang affiliation so yeah Houston don't gang bang . How hard is that to understand ? I never added a number to my Cripping and never fucked with Bloods . I always gave them hell with no passes . At the same time just cuz I'm not with stupidity like that don't mean I take disrespect from no man . I think that's what you get fucked up . Africans never liked us nor Island people . I'm black FIRST and anybody can get a problem don't matter color or race .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3823
Joined: August 28th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 126

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby B126D » March 13th, 2014, 6:24 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town niggas for being B/C but you did the same shit too and only cause you was a peon you not fuckin with it no more. I know young niggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang shit :cmon: .

Image

And you know I really give a fuck what your ass talking about . Go ride the 5 and dick ride the Chi .


Never have I in my damn near a decade of being a Blood claimed the 5 point star and I have never done it on here stop makin shit up. You exposed yourself bruh leave it at that u not the only nigga out here like that aite. But don't be criticizing niggas when u not even proper yourself.

PreviousNext

Return to South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 31 guests