South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » January 28th, 2014, 3:14 pm


Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?





underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 3:35 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?


yea they rep the 6

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1031
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm
Location: THE BLACKEST STATE IN AMERIKKKA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE BLACK RACE

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 12:58 am

YEAH BD'S ARE FOLKS BUT THESE DUDES SPITTIN' GD LIT AND ACTING LIKE GD'S! :wtf: BUT THEN AGAIN MOST DOWN SOUTH BD'S DO EXCEPT FOR THE ONES IN ARKANSAS WHERE THEY DEEP AT.

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » January 29th, 2014, 1:12 am

How he act like a GD ?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1031
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm
Location: THE BLACKEST STATE IN AMERIKKKA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE BLACK RACE

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 1:31 am

K-DAWG wrote:How he act like a GD ?


HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1031
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm
Location: THE BLACKEST STATE IN AMERIKKKA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE BLACK RACE

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 1:33 am

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:How he act like a GD ?


HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.


WITH THAT BEING SAID, I AIN'T SAYING HE'S FAKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BRUH.

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » January 29th, 2014, 1:36 am

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:How he act like a GD ?


HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.


WITH THAT BEING SAID, I AIN'T SAYING HE'S FAKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BRUH.

It don't bother me he in a whole other part of town and I really don't care for kats claiming other city and states organizations like that .

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1031
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm
Location: THE BLACKEST STATE IN AMERIKKKA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE BLACK RACE

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 2:53 am

K-DAWG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:How he act like a GD ?


HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.


WITH THAT BEING SAID, I AIN'T SAYING HE'S FAKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BRUH.

It don't bother me he in a whole other part of town and I really don't care for kats claiming other city and states organizations like that .


FASHO, I FEEL YA ON DAT BOSS! BECAUSE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, YOU DON'T GET THE SAME RESPECT AS THE HOMIES/GUYS FROM THE LAND. IT AIN'T LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME BUT IT'S LIKE THAT OFTEN ESPECIALLY NOWADAYS.

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » January 29th, 2014, 2:58 am

That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1031
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm
Location: THE BLACKEST STATE IN AMERIKKKA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE BLACK RACE

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby NUAFRAKANRBG » January 31st, 2014, 2:47 am

K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a bitch especially if your lil homie gave you the hoe . Bitch was infatuated with a player and soon as the shit went bad she told me some shit she shouldn't have been privy to .


:wtf: DAMN, THAT'S FUCKED UP HOMES! SOME HOE ASS SHIT TO THE FULLEST! THE DUDE WHO PUT ME AND MY BOYS ON THE DEMO, GOT SENT TO THE FEDS. THE NEXT BROTHER WAS A GREEDY, DISRESPECTFUL MOTHERFUCKER WHO THOUGHT WE "COUNTRY ASS COONS" (HIS WORDS) SHOULD'VE BEEN :bow: FOR JUST BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE "NATION".WE SENT THAT SON OF A BITCH SENT BACK UP NORTH BUT THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE. :smh:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 5th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 5th, 2014, 12:35 pm

I told you you was a bopping ass stalker thinking about me . Lmao .

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 5th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Cocaine wrote:Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na

If you knew anything sense you say I google shit you would know Z-Ro acknowledging the six because of this guy and others from Wood Fair stupid ass . The question was do Chicago Black Disciples represent the six ? Stupid ass I'm not a Disciple so why would I know ?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 5th, 2014, 1:10 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na

If you knew anything sense you say I google shit you would know Z-Ro acknowledging the six because of this guy and others from Wood Fair stupid ass . The question was do Chicago Black Disciples represent the six ? Stupid ass I'm not a Disciple so why would I know ?



If anythang nigguh shud of wantd to beat da fuk outta ro for sayn dat shit ,like erybdy else ,nigguh erybdy in houston kno ro be into it wit "his side " mo den a lil bit . Which is y he was always on dat 1deep fuk all y'all murder on my enemies shit ,u Cudnt find it on google so da hood up is da next best thang .

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 5th, 2014, 2:39 pm

You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping ass nigga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the fuck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb ass smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google shit than anybody on this shit .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 6th, 2014, 12:24 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping ass nigga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the fuck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb ass smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google shit than anybody on this shit .



U fake ,idgaf wut u talm bot ,when boys feel like they wanna speak up nd correct u nd get out they jerry springer mode ,den it a shut u up ,I kno u not frm houston ,u dnt have no understandin of our saying,u repeatn shit u heard on here ,maybe frm previous houston nigguhz on here ,but idgaf wut u sayn ,u talm bot buster bopper nd all dis ole other shit ,u goin too hard over sumn u supposedly dnt care for ,u remind me of dem same Bay Area nigguhz who kept tryna understand gangs in houston ,maybe bkuz u dnt cum frm areas where dis shit is common knowledge .but wut I kno is u messy nd u jus wanna clown ,dis is your humor ,it's funny to u ,dat u can act like a houston nigguh nd nobdy kno ,das y ery chance u get u eager to prove yo "loyalties" wether it's da soufside of houston ,or southern United States .known u not frm ether 1..



Oh nd zro made dat song in 2006 .maybe u ain get a chance to google dat yet

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 6th, 2014, 12:39 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping ass nigga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the fuck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb ass smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google shit than anybody on this shit .


Houston is abk ,"y da fuk wud he diss da 6?" Wut loyalties do he have to da six ?1min u was sayn he crakkn da six to aknowlege da BDz ,b4 dat u sed he did it cuz he represent da six ... Zro dnt rep no six ,dem nigguhz is 5200 ,6crakkn 5crakn.. U talm bot crak is a "crip word " nd pop is "blood wrd" it's obvious u a hood up nigguh .

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 6th, 2014, 1:27 pm

That song ain't from 2006 stupid ass . Got to be 2001 or some shit . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then . I didn't even read the first shit replied cuz I don't care just the last sentence . You not from the south side and I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you . You don't know what you talking about and I just proved it . You claim you from Houston but don't know Z-Ro was riding for the 6 fucking idiot . Maybe you need to go listen Grace giving it up to the 6 if you even know who that is . How you don't know the guy I posted is beyond me ? Maybe you need to use google more because you obviously posting all these old school songs from there . You said June 27th was trash :facepalm: why am I even talking to you ?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1357
Joined: March 12th, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Interstate Hustla
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby StillGangsta » February 6th, 2014, 3:11 pm

This cocaine nigga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square nigga yall in the same city go see that man nigga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 470
Joined: March 17th, 2012, 7:22 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutron

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby SailinDaSouth » February 8th, 2014, 9:19 pm

DAMN WHEN COCAINE AND K-DAWG START PLEXIN ON HERE? YA'LL NXGGAZ BOTH KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE H, YA'LL FROM TWO DIFFERENT SIDES SO OF COURSE YA'LL GONNA HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT SHXT…BUT STILL

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 8th, 2014, 9:45 pm

SailinDaSouth wrote:DAMN WHEN COCAINE AND K-DAWG START PLEXIN ON HERE? YA'LL NXGGAZ BOTH KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE H, YA'LL FROM TWO DIFFERENT SIDES SO OF COURSE YA'LL GONNA HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT SHXT…BUT STILL

I told how I felt about Hoovers in the H and that's what started it then he went a mission to try and say I'm not from the H stalking my post saying the Crip set I'm down with don't exist . South Bank Gangster Crips . I posted evidence of the contrary and he cut that shit out . Now we back to the dumb shit . He now dude a 180 and back to say I'm not from the H . Check out the South Bank Crips thread . See he started acting friendly after I posted my potnah song representing .

oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 10th, 2014, 6:07 am


oog
oog
Posts: 17485
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » February 10th, 2014, 6:31 am

Z-Ro Daddy
K-DAWG wrote:

Grace Loccin & Folkin

Craccin is a Crip word uh take a listen and find out .
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/95vx54k ... estyle.mp3

captain
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 11:21 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby East$ide $lim » February 12th, 2014, 9:46 am

Fuck u k dawg and fake ass houston....

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5724
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby Kamau_88xx » February 12th, 2014, 6:43 pm

I stand behind erythang I sed ,ain nobdy on here Finna tell me shit bot wut crips do in houston .fam not even crip.. nigguh gotta video for erythang he got to say ...but fuk it ,ain dat serius .

Next

Return to South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests