Imperial Assassins (Main Clikk)

Sureno - Small but serious shooter, dont know that much info just a few sets
Spanish River 13
South Side Vatos

Latin Kings - I know they there but I dont know and clicks

Zoes - Only Homegrown Gang
Boca Raton
Palmetto Park - Bakks up Third Street
Third Street - 2 clicks Main Third and D-Blokk, beef with Sandalfoot KKK at the trailer park on 441
French Riveria - beef with Spanish River 13
Dog Patch - beef with Pearl City Yanks (BITCH ASS NIGGAS)
Boynton
2 many sets
Delray
2 many sets
Lake Worth
Top-6 - Many Clikks
West Palm Beach
Dem Damn Dawgs
Royal Palm Beach
2 many sets

These are the lists of gangs that actually made it on the news at least once, thier are alot of white racist gangs in Palm Beach dont feel like identifying.
WHAT THE FUCK THE LIST IS THROWED BY THE WAY HAVE OF THEM I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF EVEN THE NAMES ARE OFF DA HOOKA

saint021
colonel
colonel

Re: PalmBeach Gang List

Post by saint021 » January 16th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Nigga fa one all dem Blood sets is unofficial if dey even exist I got NTG homies in DA raw . And 561 catch bodies mostly bot $$$ sometimes it will b a neighborhood war ! Most niggas grown now n only move bout $$$

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 16th, 2014, 7:36 pm

DREAD wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Most active are:
Gangster Disciples (Folk)
Insane GD (Central Delray) Largest around 150 members
Outlaw GD (West Delray) Small as fuck barely exist
Renegade GD (Lake Worth) Just saw tags

Vice Lords (People)
Traveler (East Boynton) Few at Seacrest
4CH (Royal Palm) Just heard not that active

Crips - To many fake sets just a few that are legit
Insane Gangster Crip (East Delray) Just a bunch of yanks
Keystone Crip Gang (West Boca) Very small about 20 members
Hoover 66th (East Lake Worth) Probably most active EBK Gang
Trap Lordz (East Boyton) Flipped to Crip

Bloods - Second largest Blakk Gang
Insane Renegade Mobsters (Boca/Boyton) Largest set
Mizner Park (Clikk)
5th Avenue (Clikk)
Granite Street (Clikk)
Diamond City Thugz (Lake Worth) Turn Blood
400 Diamond Lane (Clikk)
Murda Drive (Clikk)
Almighty Royals (Royal Palm) Jamaican niggas
PlayBoys (Clikk)
Imperial Assassins (Main Clikk)

Sureno - Small but serious shooter, dont know that much info just a few sets
Spanish River 13
South Side Vatos

Latin Kings - I know they there but I dont know and clicks

Zoes - Only Homegrown Gang
Boca Raton
Palmetto Park - Bakks up Third Street
Third Street - 2 clicks Main Third and D-Blokk, beef with Sandalfoot KKK at the trailer park on 441
French Riveria - beef with Spanish River 13
Dog Patch - beef with Pearl City Yanks (BITCH ASS NIGGAS)
Boynton
2 many sets
Delray
2 many sets
Lake Worth
Top-6 - Many Clikks
West Palm Beach
Dem Damn Dawgs
Royal Palm Beach
2 many sets

These are the lists of gangs that actually made it on the news at least once, thier are alot of white racist gangs in Palm Beach dont feel like identifying.
WHAT THE FUCK THE LIST IS THROWED BY THE WAY HAVE OF THEM I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF EVEN THE NAMES ARE OFF DA HOOKA
This the list that goes down around here, just cuz you ain't with it down here in the ace don't mean they ain't legit son. go to the areas shown and you'll see themtags

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 16th, 2014, 7:39 pm

saint021 wrote:Nigga fa one all dem Blood sets is unofficial if dey even exist I got NTG homies in DA raw . And 561 catch bodies mostly bot $$$ sometimes it will b a neighborhood war ! Most niggas grown now n only move bout $$$
Ya east coast b niggas cant claim to be official when niggas said dat OG makk wasnt never wit blood just his fam, plus most b sets in da south are from ubn

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » January 16th, 2014, 8:48 pm

BRO I AM WEST PALM JUST NORTH OF DOWNTOWN BRO SOME OF THOSE SETS YOU NAMED WITH THE AREAS YOU NAMED ARE UP THIS WAY LIKE ROYAL PALM FO INSTANCE :lmao: THEY BANGIN IN THE ROYAL :lmao: I REMEMBER HEARING THEY GOT CRACKAS OUT THERE BANGIN ALL TYPE OF SHIT I STILL CANT GET IT THAT THERE 4CH OUT IN ROYAL PALM & O YEA THERES MAD STONE'S (BLOODS) OUT IN THE RAW THERE MUDT BE SHIT LOAD OF OFF BRANCH BLOOD GANGS IN THE PBC

YO ZOE FUCKS WITH ME THO

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 16th, 2014, 10:02 pm

DREAD wrote:BRO I AM WEST PALM JUST NORTH OF DOWNTOWN BRO SOME OF THOSE SETS YOU NAMED WITH THE AREAS YOU NAMED ARE UP THIS WAY LIKE ROYAL PALM FO INSTANCE :lmao: THEY BANGIN IN THE ROYAL :lmao: I REMEMBER HEARING THEY GOT CRACKAS OUT THERE BANGIN ALL TYPE OF SHIT I STILL CANT GET IT THAT THERE 4CH OUT IN ROYAL PALM & O YEA THERES MAD STONE'S (BLOODS) OUT IN THE RAW THERE MUDT BE SHIT LOAD OF OFF BRANCH BLOOD GANGS IN THE PBC

YO ZOE FUCKS WITH ME THO
the b ridin sets i named are just yanks dat claim to be mob i listed IRM becuz my boy who was at gunclub got jumped in there becuz there was no zoes to bakk him up. so wen he came out he got dat shitted tatted and formed his own clikk on Granite Street in palmetto pines, it was awkward becuz dat zoe turf but they pay dews so its straight. Diamond city thugz are a clikk that broke off from doom city from pompano (broward) they went to pbc and started a clikk there 400 diamond lane on 400 street in da culdesac in east boca my cuz from their so i know the set, you can find dem at sugar sand park and around FAU and PBS, almighty royals where at the gang education class i had to take in west palm, you should kno wat im talkin about is that place for juveniles to go after they commited a crime and you gotta pay like $30 for the drug test even tho its mandatory. so they was there and they claimed royal palm and showed their tats and everythang. but if you live in west palm dat mean you know dem fade squad top 6 niggas be out there to

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 16th, 2014, 10:02 pm

DREAD wrote:BRO I AM WEST PALM JUST NORTH OF DOWNTOWN BRO SOME OF THOSE SETS YOU NAMED WITH THE AREAS YOU NAMED ARE UP THIS WAY LIKE ROYAL PALM FO INSTANCE :lmao: THEY BANGIN IN THE ROYAL :lmao: I REMEMBER HEARING THEY GOT CRACKAS OUT THERE BANGIN ALL TYPE OF SHIT I STILL CANT GET IT THAT THERE 4CH OUT IN ROYAL PALM & O YEA THERES MAD STONE'S (BLOODS) OUT IN THE RAW THERE MUDT BE SHIT LOAD OF OFF BRANCH BLOOD GANGS IN THE PBC

YO ZOE FUCKS WITH ME THO
the b ridin sets i named are just yanks dat claim to be mob i listed IRM becuz my boy who was at gunclub got jumped in there becuz there was no zoes to bakk him up. so wen he came out he got dat shitted tatted and formed his own clikk on Granite Street in palmetto pines, it was awkward becuz dat zoe turf but they pay dews so its straight. Diamond city thugz are a clikk that broke off from doom city from pompano (broward) they went to pbc and started a clikk there 400 diamond lane on 400 street in da culdesac in east boca my cuz from their so i know the set, you can find dem at sugar sand park and around FAU and PBS, almighty royals where at the gang education class i had to take in west palm, you should kno wat im talkin about is that place for juveniles to go after they commited a crime and you gotta pay like $30 for the drug test even tho its mandatory. so they was there and they claimed royal palm and showed their tats and everythang. but if you live in west palm dat mean you know dem fade squad top 6 niggas be out there to

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » January 16th, 2014, 10:10 pm

SHIT LIKE I SAID THE SETS YOU NAMED I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM BRO & YEA I KNOW BOUT TOP-6 WHEN I STAYED OUTWEST MY DAWGZ FROM OUT THERE FOUGHT THEM NIGGAZ AT THE SOUTH FLORIDA FAIR GROUNDS LIKE IN 04 OR 05 AND YOU FORGOT TO MENTION SYPHO THEY GDsTHEM NIGGAZ HATE PIRUS WITH A PASSION THO

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 16th, 2014, 10:22 pm

DREAD wrote:SHIT LIKE I SAID THE SETS YOU NAMED I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM BRO & YEA I KNOW BOUT TOP-6 WHEN I STAYED OUTWEST MY DAWGZ FROM OUT THERE FOUGHT THEM NIGGAZ AT THE SOUTH FLORIDA FAIR GROUNDS LIKE IN 04 OR 05 AND YOU FORGOT TO MENTION SYPHO THEY GDsTHEM NIGGAZ HATE PIRUS WITH A PASSION THO
i thought sypho defunct didn't here from them for years, neva seen pirus in ace thought all pirus outside cali were fake. wat did sypho do recently dat put dem on da map

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » January 16th, 2014, 10:37 pm

SHIT I REALLLY DONT KNW YOU KNOW S-AVE BW ARE WITH THEM NIGGAZ RIGHT? I REMEMBER SEEING WSP WITH A 5 STAR HIT UP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WALL IN MAGONIA PARK I THINK WE DO GOT PIRUS IN THE CITY EVEN I THINK THERE BLOODS DOWNTOWN SEE A COUPLE NIGGAZ RED FLAGZ HERE & THERE SHIT I GOT A CHICO HOMIE THAT IS SGC & HIS BIG BRO GD THEY CHICO'S THO ONE THING THO I THINK BLOODS & FOLKS ARE THE DEEPEST IN THE PBC THATS JUST MY OPINON BRO

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 17th, 2014, 11:49 pm

DREAD wrote:SHIT I REALLLY DONT KNW YOU KNOW S-AVE BW ARE WITH THEM NIGGAZ RIGHT? I REMEMBER SEEING WSP WITH A 5 STAR HIT UP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WALL IN MAGONIA PARK I THINK WE DO GOT PIRUS IN THE CITY EVEN I THINK THERE BLOODS DOWNTOWN SEE A COUPLE NIGGAZ RED FLAGZ HERE & THERE SHIT I GOT A CHICO HOMIE THAT IS SGC & HIS BIG BRO GD THEY CHICO'S THO ONE THING THO I THINK BLOODS & FOLKS ARE THE DEEPEST IN THE PBC THATS JUST MY OPINON BRO
dem zoe boys be runnin deep to son

ImAHitta
corporal
corporal

Post by ImAHitta » January 18th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
DREAD wrote:SHIT I REALLLY DONT KNW YOU KNOW S-AVE BW ARE WITH THEM NIGGAZ RIGHT? I REMEMBER SEEING WSP WITH A 5 STAR HIT UP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WALL IN MAGONIA PARK I THINK WE DO GOT PIRUS IN THE CITY EVEN I THINK THERE BLOODS DOWNTOWN SEE A COUPLE NIGGAZ RED FLAGZ HERE & THERE SHIT I GOT A CHICO HOMIE THAT IS SGC & HIS BIG BRO GD THEY CHICO'S THO ONE THING THO I THINK BLOODS & FOLKS ARE THE DEEPEST IN THE PBC THATS JUST MY OPINON BRO
bloods in florida = 9Tek Grenades, G-Shine Bloods/Gang5ta Killa Bloods/Sex Money Murda, MOB Piru, Bounty Hunna'z, NSI Piru, Westside Piru, Drak bloods, mohawk boyz, bullet boyz, all scattered around jacksonville, broward, orlando, sanford, etc. the rest is all folks and 6 riding crips

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 18th, 2014, 8:52 pm

ImAHitta wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
bloods in florida = 9Tek Grenades, G-Shine Bloods/Gang5ta Killa Bloods/Sex Money Murda, MOB Piru, Bounty Hunna'z, NSI Piru, Westside Piru, Drak bloods, mohawk boyz, bullet boyz, all scattered around jacksonville, broward, orlando, sanford, etc. the rest is all folks and 6 riding crips
guess you dont kno bout dem zoe boys son, aint kno gang fukks wit decept 3ni and da klan

Legba
soldier
soldier

Post by Legba » January 21st, 2014, 8:56 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
ImAHitta wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
guess you dont kno bout dem zoe boys son, aint kno gang fukks wit decept 3ni and da klan
3ni as in trinitarios? Ayisyen yo batay avek dominiken yo?? First time I'm hearing of Haitians fighting Dominicans exclusively in the states...I didn't think 3ni was deep like that in Florida...I thought most latino crews over there were Cuban mixed with some central americans and Puerto Ricans...this sounds like some type of all out warfare...pale avek mwen zanmi...lol

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 21st, 2014, 9:40 pm

Legba wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
ImAHitta wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
3ni as in trinitarios? Ayisyen yo batay avek dominiken yo?? First time I'm hearing of Haitians fighting Dominicans exclusively in the states...I didn't think 3ni was deep like that in Florida...I thought most latino crews over there were Cuban mixed with some central americans and Puerto Ricans...this sounds like some type of all out warfare...pale avek mwen zanmi...lol
3NI gwo twou san fon nan Florid paske nou gen yon bann nan Dominiken, yo te nan Hood mwen an pou yon ti tan jouk yo kase moute paske nou te gen vyann bèf. nimewo yo menm t'ap grandi pi piti men yo toujou aktif nan Miami, men yo te vyann bèf ak wa Latin nan, Zoe liv, jan, ak san. Yo te kòmanse lagè a ansanm ak nou paske nan menm kaka ayisyen-dominiken sa ki te rive tounen sou zile a oswa kèk kaka retade tankou sa. 3ni se gang lan sèlman mwen reyèlman beefed ak yo paske yo toujou yo te eseye sote m ', men nou te pran swen nan yo pran yo touswit apre si. 3NI KILLA :shoot:

Legba
soldier
soldier

Post by Legba » January 22nd, 2014, 10:27 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
Legba wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
ImAHitta wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
3NI gwo twou san fon nan Florid paske nou gen yon bann nan Dominiken, yo te nan Hood mwen an pou yon ti tan jouk yo kase moute paske nou te gen vyann bèf. nimewo yo menm t'ap grandi pi piti men yo toujou aktif nan Miami, men yo te vyann bèf ak wa Latin nan, Zoe liv, jan, ak san. Yo te kòmanse lagè a ansanm ak nou paske nan menm kaka ayisyen-dominiken sa ki te rive tounen sou zile a oswa kèk kaka retade tankou sa. 3ni se gang lan sèlman mwen reyèlman beefed ak yo paske yo toujou yo te eseye sote m ', men nou te pran swen nan yo pran yo touswit apre si. 3NI KILLA :shoot:
Neg sa yo gen gwo pwoblem avek nou. Y'ap toujou di "ou te anvayi nou" paske Desalin te eseye bay libete pou yo, men yo te di panyol yo se pep mwen. Sa se rezon yo gen yon statue pou Christopher Columbus nan Repiblik Dominiken. Trujillo te detwi lespri yo. [email protected] beefing ak tout moun...men bon bagay wi Zoe Pound pa kite 3ni avanse. Ayisyen nan Zo a pou lavi!!!

vicecity
fresh meat

Post by vicecity » January 23rd, 2014, 1:47 pm

Shout out to South Florida born & raised: I'm working from LA on a tv documentary about street life and gang lifestyles in Miami. I'd love to hit someone up in the area for some info. It's a seriously dope project, promise. Identities can be protected if necessary, we just wanna talk to someone who seriously knows their shit. Hit me up on here & then we can talk more privately.

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » January 24th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Lol @ niccas banging in royal palm fucc outta here

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » May 1st, 2015, 12:48 pm

I SEEN IMG/MOB PIRU HITUP'S IN RIVIERA BETWEEN 1ST & 5ST ON OLD DIXIE

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 7:06 pm

West Palm Beach and Coral Springs FLA. GAYLORDS!!!