Re: Whats all the real right Blood hoods in the south

Postby yungbl27d » March 18th, 2016, 11:44 am

R20LLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Whats all the real right Blood hoods in the south

Postby Williesep » March 18th, 2016, 1:03 pm

Does anyone know when the 3rd Field Brigade, South African Artillery The Transvaal Horse upgraded their 18Pdrs & 4.5 Howitzers for 25Pdrs?I understand that they had 12 by January of 1942, but dont know when the rest arrived.

fresh meat
Region: Nationwide

Postby Bl27dy $karface » March 20th, 2016, 11:26 pm

im in atlanta right now Rollin e/s 20 NHB and our shit stained

captain
captain
Region: North East
Affiliation: A Nigga that use to Bang CRIP

Postby JustaGangsta » March 21st, 2016, 5:08 pm

WestWood Memphis Tn

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » March 21st, 2016, 6:12 pm

Nhb use to be deep in SC bacc in the days

associate
Region: South
Affiliation: r20llin 20 NHB south side BLatt

Postby yungbl27d » March 22nd, 2016, 11:13 am

Bl27dy $karface wrote:im in atlanta right now Rollin e/s 20 NHB and our shit stained

naw fr dese niggas kno wats rxllin. dey kant even say we not RR. :tiphat:

fresh meat

Postby Milktoe » March 25th, 2016, 8:51 pm

You niggers need to get your head on straight and stop killing each other over fucking street names and what color your doorag is.

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » March 26th, 2016, 2:08 pm

Milktoe wrote:You niggers need to get your head on straight and stop killing each other over fucking street names and what color your doorag is.

and we suppose to take a guy named "milktoe" serious?? :comeon: really??

superior
superior

Postby 441 » March 27th, 2016, 5:47 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
Milktoe wrote:You niggers need to get your head on straight and stop killing each other over fucking street names and what color your doorag is.

and we suppose to take a guy named "milktoe" serious?? :comeon: really??

:lol: :ohlawd: :lol:

fresh meat
Region: West

Postby AvenuePiru489 » April 4th, 2016, 2:56 am

I'm from da land but I stay in Atlanta I kan tell you rn its Inglewood Families(77 , 80s 92) Avenue Pirus (only 104) I know some OFFICIAL Rollin 20 Bloods in east point and on da Westside on university wholeeee lotta 64 and 62 brims on da Northside 59 too. I fw da 135 Piru tough dey Bro nem. Might katch a fiew Campanellas they old heads so dey really not aktive out here. Ran into a kouple krenshaw mafia 104s THAT UBN shit some chain gang weirdo shit but they out here. SMM ain't no disrespect but I don't recognize dem they shit all outta order But da niggas I do know in SMM go hard . 93 Billy out here but dey not dat deep like dey was dat 2100 shit ain't even a gang really dem niggas a Bloody ass subhood. 2100 bloxxgang and most dem niggas locked up 21 savage made up his own shit .i know REAL BLOXXGANG NIGGAS free Murk RIP my Brudda Terez BIP TEZZO BIP NUTT PIP BLACCKY RU !!! Phonk and Damu love to all my Offcial Ruusters , Brims , and Bloods. WhK1ø4P WhK489P

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Comatose » April 4th, 2016, 9:27 am

2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:
LILTXXN wrote:
2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:
LILTXXN wrote:
2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:Lil T you b'in ?

AllDay

Then u should kno wat tyme it is 5

no disrespectto you n yours but i dont bang 5 nor repp it....that belongs to peoples nation

Lmfao smh

The fuck you laughin at nigga? Don't no Vicelords, MC's, BPStones, Latin Kings, or anyone else ACTUALLY under the 5 accept any of you mixbreed niggas.

major
major
Region: North East
Affiliation: U B kNowin

Postby Red Dawn 000 » April 4th, 2016, 10:53 pm

AvenuePiru489 wrote:I'm from da land but I stay in Atlanta I kan tell you rn its Inglewood Families(77 , 80s 92) Avenue Pirus (only 104) I know some OFFICIAL Rollin 20 Bloods in east point and on da Westside on university wholeeee lotta 64 and 62 brims on da Northside 59 too. I fw da 135 Piru tough dey Bro nem. Might katch a fiew Campanellas they old heads so dey really not aktive out here. Ran into a kouple krenshaw mafia 104s THAT UBN shit some chain gang weirdo shit but they out here. SMM ain't no disrespect but I don't recognize dem they shit all outta order But da niggas I do know in SMM go hard . 93 Billy out here but dey not dat deep like dey was dat 2100 shit ain't even a gang really dem niggas a Bloody ass subhood. 2100 bloxxgang and most dem niggas locked up 21 savage made up his own shit .i know REAL BLOXXGANG NIGGAS free Murk RIP my Brudda Terez BIP TEZZO BIP NUTT PIP BLACCKY RU !!! Phonk and Damu love to all my Offcial Ruusters , Brims , and Bloods. WhK1ø4P WhK489P

False. Smm dumb thick in atl. Some of my bloodys 212 with the homies down there. Brf stupid strong and abg still around. Billys is thick in atl 2. I know some 93 homies who went 2 atl for a nigga name spazz who had stain down there. Rixh homie quan used 2 be 93 and niggas in his click is billy. Shines is thick 2. Half of duct tape is shine including trouble. And thugger is still Smm. He still be throwing up Smm. And them niggas that run with BWA from Atlanta is smm.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » April 5th, 2016, 12:01 am

Red Dawn 000 wrote:
AvenuePiru489 wrote:I'm from da land but I stay in Atlanta I kan tell you rn its Inglewood Families(77 , 80s 92) Avenue Pirus (only 104) I know some OFFICIAL Rollin 20 Bloods in east point and on da Westside on university wholeeee lotta 64 and 62 brims on da Northside 59 too. I fw da 135 Piru tough dey Bro nem. Might katch a fiew Campanellas they old heads so dey really not aktive out here. Ran into a kouple krenshaw mafia 104s THAT UBN shit some chain gang weirdo shit but they out here. SMM ain't no disrespect but I don't recognize dem they shit all outta order But da niggas I do know in SMM go hard . 93 Billy out here but dey not dat deep like dey was dat 2100 shit ain't even a gang really dem niggas a Bloody ass subhood. 2100 bloxxgang and most dem niggas locked up 21 savage made up his own shit .i know REAL BLOXXGANG NIGGAS free Murk RIP my Brudda Terez BIP TEZZO BIP NUTT PIP BLACCKY RU !!! Phonk and Damu love to all my Offcial Ruusters , Brims , and Bloods. WhK1ø4P WhK489P

False. Smm dumb thick in atl. Some of my bloodys 212 with the homies down there. Brf stupid strong and abg still around. Billys is thick in atl 2. I know some 93 homies who went 2 atl for a nigga name spazz who had stain down there. Rixh homie quan used 2 be 93 and niggas in his click is billy. Shines is thick 2. Half of duct tape is shine including trouble. And thugger is still Smm. He still be throwing up Smm. And them niggas that run with BWA from Atlanta is smm.

Most of them are easy money bloods who hate gdz

superior
superior

Postby 441 » April 5th, 2016, 7:55 pm

No lie, Bloods use to drop folk niggas like flies down here in SC :lol: bodies found everywhere along the peedee and Savannah river & shit

fresh meat

Postby BsuPBruh » May 13th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

fresh meat

Postby BsuPBruh » May 13th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

associate

Postby yungbl27d » May 18th, 2016, 2:13 pm

BsuPBruh wrote:Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

west yo email or kik

king
king
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Postby SINISTA DEMON » May 18th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Red Dawn 000 wrote:

SO YOU BASICALLY SAYING GATES GOT B'z IN HIS CAMP? IF SO NO WONDER THE RED TATTOOS ON HIS FACE

associate

Postby yungbl27d » May 19th, 2016, 3:00 pm

NEIGHKB7RHK27D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

fresh meat

Postby KleanUp5hine » June 29th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Loud Pacc wrote:Come out to Sumter over there on East Side Boulevard nothing but Shine niggas..

who you??

superior
superior

Postby 441 » June 29th, 2016, 9:58 pm

KleanUp5hine wrote:
Loud Pacc wrote:Come out to Sumter over there on East Side Boulevard nothing but Shine niggas..

who you??

Sin Loc from West Side Sampson St. Why? You from the Merk?

fresh meat

Postby EastsidePz » July 2nd, 2016, 7:17 pm

ONLY FAKE DAWGS PUSH NUMBERS LOLS WTF IS A 5 POINT STAR TO A DAMU NOTHING AT ALL AN THAT CGEESE TOAST UBN SHIT FAKE TO NIGGAS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT THEY SAYING WHEN THEY STATE THEY UBN AN FUCK NAPPS OKILLA GANG ALL DAY 20S AINT RUNNIN SHIT BUT THEY MOUTH FUCKIN SNITCHES KEEP TELLING ON THEM IFGB NIGGAS

Previous

Return to South