Post by Comatose » April 4th, 2016, 9:27 am

2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:
LILTXXN wrote:
2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:
LILTXXN wrote:
2Guns 1Vest G5M wrote:Lil T you b'in ?
AllDay
Then u should kno wat tyme it is 5
no disrespectto you n yours but i dont bang 5 nor repp it....that belongs to peoples nation
Lmfao smh

The fuck you laughin at nigga? Don't no Vicelords, MC's, BPStones, Latin Kings, or anyone else ACTUALLY under the 5 accept any of you mixbreed niggas.

Red Dawn 000
major
major

Re: Whats all the real right Blood hoods in the south

Post by Red Dawn 000 » April 4th, 2016, 10:53 pm

AvenuePiru489 wrote:I'm from da land but I stay in Atlanta I kan tell you rn its Inglewood Families(77 , 80s 92) Avenue Pirus (only 104) I know some OFFICIAL Rollin 20 Bloods in east point and on da Westside on university wholeeee lotta 64 and 62 brims on da Northside 59 too. I fw da 135 Piru tough dey Bro nem. Might katch a fiew Campanellas they old heads so dey really not aktive out here. Ran into a kouple krenshaw mafia 104s THAT UBN shit some chain gang weirdo shit but they out here. SMM ain't no disrespect but I don't recognize dem they shit all outta order But da niggas I do know in SMM go hard . 93 Billy out here but dey not dat deep like dey was dat 2100 shit ain't even a gang really dem niggas a Bloody ass subhood. 2100 bloxxgang and most dem niggas locked up 21 savage made up his own shit .i know REAL BLOXXGANG NIGGAS free Murk RIP my Brudda Terez BIP TEZZO BIP NUTT PIP BLACCKY RU !!! Phonk and Damu love to all my Offcial Ruusters , Brims , and Bloods. WhK1ø4P WhK489P
False. Smm dumb thick in atl. Some of my bloodys 212 with the homies down there. Brf stupid strong and abg still around. Billys is thick in atl 2. I know some 93 homies who went 2 atl for a nigga name spazz who had stain down there. Rixh homie quan used 2 be 93 and niggas in his click is billy. Shines is thick 2. Half of duct tape is shine including trouble. And thugger is still Smm. He still be throwing up Smm. And them niggas that run with BWA from Atlanta is smm.

superior
superior

Post by 441 » April 5th, 2016, 12:01 am

Red Dawn 000 wrote:
AvenuePiru489 wrote:I'm from da land but I stay in Atlanta I kan tell you rn its Inglewood Families(77 , 80s 92) Avenue Pirus (only 104) I know some OFFICIAL Rollin 20 Bloods in east point and on da Westside on university wholeeee lotta 64 and 62 brims on da Northside 59 too. I fw da 135 Piru tough dey Bro nem. Might katch a fiew Campanellas they old heads so dey really not aktive out here. Ran into a kouple krenshaw mafia 104s THAT UBN shit some chain gang weirdo shit but they out here. SMM ain't no disrespect but I don't recognize dem they shit all outta order But da niggas I do know in SMM go hard . 93 Billy out here but dey not dat deep like dey was dat 2100 shit ain't even a gang really dem niggas a Bloody ass subhood. 2100 bloxxgang and most dem niggas locked up 21 savage made up his own shit .i know REAL BLOXXGANG NIGGAS free Murk RIP my Brudda Terez BIP TEZZO BIP NUTT PIP BLACCKY RU !!! Phonk and Damu love to all my Offcial Ruusters , Brims , and Bloods. WhK1ø4P WhK489P
False. Smm dumb thick in atl. Some of my bloodys 212 with the homies down there. Brf stupid strong and abg still around. Billys is thick in atl 2. I know some 93 homies who went 2 atl for a nigga name spazz who had stain down there. Rixh homie quan used 2 be 93 and niggas in his click is billy. Shines is thick 2. Half of duct tape is shine including trouble. And thugger is still Smm. He still be throwing up Smm. And them niggas that run with BWA from Atlanta is smm.
Most of them are easy money bloods who hate gdz

superior
superior

Post by 441 » April 5th, 2016, 7:55 pm

No lie, Bloods use to drop folk niggas like flies down here in SC :lol: bodies found everywhere along the peedee and Savannah river & shit

BsuPBruh
fresh meat

Post by BsuPBruh » May 13th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

BsuPBruh
fresh meat

Post by BsuPBruh » May 13th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

yungbl27d
associate

Post by yungbl27d » May 18th, 2016, 2:13 pm

BsuPBruh wrote:Eat up Homies I just moved to ATL I was finna get dwn with 135 P but I moved to ATL I'm trying to get dwn someone. Link me up with the homies so I kan get dwn niggas. Kouse u already kno wah tf PoPin

west yo email or kik

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » May 18th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Red Dawn 000 wrote:
SO YOU BASICALLY SAYING GATES GOT B'z IN HIS CAMP? IF SO NO WONDER THE RED TATTOOS ON HIS FACE

yungbl27d
associate

Post by yungbl27d » May 19th, 2016, 3:00 pm

NEIGHKB7RHK27D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

KleanUp5hine
fresh meat

Post by KleanUp5hine » June 29th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Loud Pacc wrote:Come out to Sumter over there on East Side Boulevard nothing but Shine niggas..
who you??

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 29th, 2016, 9:58 pm

KleanUp5hine wrote:
Loud Pacc wrote:Come out to Sumter over there on East Side Boulevard nothing but Shine niggas..
who you??
Sin Loc from West Side Sampson St. Why? You from the Merk?

EastsidePz
fresh meat

Post by EastsidePz » July 2nd, 2016, 7:17 pm

ONLY FAKE DAWGS PUSH NUMBERS LOLS WTF IS A 5 POINT STAR TO A DAMU NOTHING AT ALL AN THAT CGEESE TOAST UBN SHIT FAKE TO NIGGAS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT THEY SAYING WHEN THEY STATE THEY UBN AN FUCK NAPPS OKILLA GANG ALL DAY 20S AINT RUNNIN SHIT BUT THEY MOUTH FUCKIN SNITCHES KEEP TELLING ON THEM IFGB NIGGAS