captain
captain

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 5th, 2013, 8:55 am

King_Rasta wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
King_Rasta wrote:
Zone6Hooli wrote:
King_Rasta wrote:Yeah, one of my King brothers knows a stone, i met the guy once in a club in Savannah so he's either from GA or SC.... No doubt there's stones out here
I've met some kings in Gwinnett, all were G friendly. Any chance you're from the duluth/norcross/lilburn area??

If so, you know Leigh... in Coffee correctional?

Six, D, Big Chris, MD, Micah.

Just saw this, haven't been on in a while. But nah i don't know any of them, I'm not from Atlanta. I'm in the savannah area and just moved here only 2 1/2 years ago, i got almost a year left here. But nah I don't know any of those names you just quoted. When you say the Kings in Gwinnett were G friendly, as in 7-4's?
I got crowned in Florida, i lived further south than here, right on the GA/FL border. But since i been here i know the Savannah kings and Hinesville and 2 from Chi in the Boro. It surprised me how country it is in the boro that i met Chi niggas
I was crowned in FL but down south. Where I was at was mostly KM/C not BL. Regardless ADR. Behold.
Yeah, so are you down like Central FL tampa orlando aarea or south fl like broward miami area
Broward. Don't be down there anymore I'm kinda all over the place. Manitos still down in 954 and 305 tho. ADR!

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 5th, 2013, 9:05 am

Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » November 5th, 2013, 11:32 am

I don't know all them, I don't report out in GA, I still drive the 2-3 hours on the weekend and kick it with my tribe back in Jax. The closest group to my apt in GA is Toltec in Savannah, it was started by some BL bros from NY. You know a Joker or Lil G in Savannah Area?

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » November 5th, 2013, 11:56 am

I love Broward bros, I kick it with Riko and all them. I'm headed that way at the end of the year for xmas/newyears/ and kingsday

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » November 6th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Know 2 ofem...both from chi... :2cents:

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » November 10th, 2013, 5:59 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.
FASHO? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW THEY WERE JUST APART OF THE NGE/5%ER MOVEMENT THAT WAS BIG IN THE ATL BACK IN THE DAY.

69MurdaMob
captain
captain

Post by 69MurdaMob » November 10th, 2013, 7:59 pm

ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:Yall got any in your town/city?
Raleigh Egypt we got some Terror Town Stones and Jungles its rare that i see them

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 10th, 2013, 8:42 pm

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.
FASHO? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW THEY WERE JUST APART OF THE NGE/5%ER MOVEMENT THAT WAS BIG IN THE ATL BACK IN THE DAY.
I can't think of the song and I Remember 2 songs where they reference 360 and one where Gipp says "pyramid boy" and El Rukn but the one I'm thinking of Khujo say "we ain't no 5%er we 360 like this full circle". Watch the I'm Set video and where they are on a roof and blue fire goes around them you will see. Plus their booklets from their CDs u can tell. Look at Ceelo. Think Gods hand over the Devils or Right over left.

Soke
captain
captain

Post by Soke » November 13th, 2013, 5:37 am

Never seen or even heard anything about a Stone down here(SoFLa). Only Fin niggas that's really down here are the Kings.

FlintRiver23
prospect

Post by FlintRiver23 » November 13th, 2013, 2:03 pm

THERE REALLY AINT ANY BLAC P STONES IN THE SOUTH , EXCEPT FOR THOSE P STONE BLOODS

t-townvillan662
fresh meat

Post by t-townvillan662 » November 14th, 2013, 7:05 pm

How I get down with them stones

t-townvillan662
fresh meat

Post by t-townvillan662 » November 14th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Trying get put down right way

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » December 16th, 2013, 11:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
I can't think of the song and I Remember 2 songs where they reference 360 and one where Gipp says "pyramid boy" and El Rukn but the one I'm thinking of Khujo say "we ain't no 5%er we 360 like this full circle". Watch the I'm Set video and where they are on a roof and blue fire goes around them you will see. Plus their booklets from their CDs u can tell. Look at Ceelo. Think Gods hand over the Devils or Right over left.
DAMN, THAT IS BPS LIT THEY SPEAKIN' LAWD! IF THEY STONE, I WONDER HOW THEY GET PLUGGED BECAUSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE ,THE BROTHERS AIN'T BEEN IN ATL TOO LONG!
FlintRiver23 wrote:THERE REALLY AINT ANY BLAC P STONES IN THE SOUTH , EXCEPT FOR THOSE P STONE BLOODS
NAH CUH, BPS IS SMALL BUT THEY HAVE GUYS IN EVERY SOUTHERN STATE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE LOUISIANA AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
t-townvillan662 wrote:
How I get down with them stones
SHID, YOU GOTTA MOVE AROUND AND BUMP INTO EM MANE. THAT'S ALL I COULD TELL YA. :2cents:

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » December 18th, 2013, 4:35 pm

ALKQN, BPSN, and Insane VLs in jacksonville

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » May 31st, 2017, 10:46 pm

https://youtu.be/diRKLo_b_gE I'm back with a new account