corporal
corporal

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by RedanGA#2 » March 24th, 2013, 1:37 am

GKB$aVage wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
I heard HTS was beefing with Southside Mafia
u found that on the internet huh lol that beef been dead for years stop looking for info :smh:
i aint from Clayco, i didn't even know those niggas up in the suburbs was bangin was like that. Wtf is Southside Mafia?? i was some nigga throwin up a pitchfork with a red flag, what's that bout??[/quote]
*saw[/quote]
O ight southside mafia a click i think they was from summerhill i might be wrong tho. Idk wats that about bruh if wat u saying is true u should ask Rawdeal74 he should know

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 1:40 am

RedanGA#2 wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
u found that on the internet huh lol that beef been dead for years stop looking for info :smh:
i aint from Clayco, i didn't even know those niggas up in the suburbs was bangin was like that. Wtf is Southside Mafia?? i was some nigga throwin up a pitchfork with a red flag, what's that bout??
*saw[/quote]
O ight southside mafia a click i think they was from summerhill i might be wrong tho. Idk wats that about bruh if wat u saying is true u should ask Rawdeal74 he should know[/quote]
http://www.myspace.com/soufsidegooniebo ... 5350533%7D
be warned this myspace page contains pretty ass niggas that look like bitches(no homo)

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » March 24th, 2013, 1:50 am

GKB$aVage wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
i aint from Clayco, i didn't even know those niggas up in the suburbs was bangin was like that. Wtf is Southside Mafia?? i was some nigga throwin up a pitchfork with a red flag, what's that bout??
*saw
O ight southside mafia a click i think they was from summerhill i might be wrong tho. Idk wats that about bruh if wat u saying is true u should ask Rawdeal74 he should know[/quote]
http://www.myspace.com/soufsidegooniebo ... 5350533%7D
be warned this myspace page contains pretty ass niggas that look like bitches(no homo)[/quote]
RED Flag throwing up the rakes. That shit got to be a prank. Unless they trying to bring back that fake ass black cherry bull shit.

NuetralATLanta
fresh meat

Post by NuetralATLanta » March 24th, 2013, 2:47 am

RedanGA#2 wrote:
I heard HTS was beefing with Southside Mafia[/quote]
u found that on the internet huh lol that beef been dead for years stop looking for info :smh:[/quote]
Nahh bro, Southside Mafia is real. Real shit... they aint as deep as the internet make em seem. Anybody on the southside on here that some dudes name chiko marley, C-bo, and Fenae (I know... cliche ass names, lol) they all in Southside Mafia. And they from Jonesbro.

RedanGA#2
corporal
corporal

Post by RedanGA#2 » March 24th, 2013, 10:26 am

NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
u found that on the internet huh lol that beef been dead for years stop looking for info :smh:[/quote]
Nahh bro, Southside Mafia is real. Real shit... they aint as deep as the internet make em seem. Anybody on the southside on here that some dudes name chiko marley, C-bo, and Fenae (I know... cliche ass names, lol) they all in Southside Mafia. And they from Jonesbro.[/quote]
ik southside mafia real i jus thot they be in summerhill

NuetralATLanta
fresh meat

Post by NuetralATLanta » March 24th, 2013, 12:45 pm

RedanGA#2 wrote:
NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
Nahh bro, Southside Mafia is real. Real shit... they aint as deep as the internet make em seem. Anybody on the southside on here that some dudes name chiko marley, C-bo, and Fenae (I know... cliche ass names, lol) they all in Southside Mafia. And they from Jonesbro.[/quote]
ik southside mafia real i jus thot they be in summerhill[/quote]

They probably are. Those any and literally 2 other ppl who live in Jonesbro are the only ppl I know who still in it. but a couple years back, It felt like errybody was reppin SSM. lmao.

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 24th, 2013, 3:24 pm

All that nikka listed was bunxh off fake home grown wannbe nikkaz and a kouple "ubn" Setts. He aint say nothing about any of the real offixial bali based setts smh. TTP400-500...BHBAxe-4-5...3rdBoast...Skyline Park Piru R80s...--W/S R20s NHB--...Campenella Park Piru"Nellaz"...456 NSIP...So dont make atlanta look like its all the way a wannabe 1998 NY. Its some real Damu out here. Damu Penda 2x all hxmie that understxxd that. Wh20p Wh20p.

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 3:28 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:All that nikka listed was bunxh off fake home grown wannbe nikkaz and a kouple "ubn" Setts. He aint say nothing about any of the real offixial bali based setts smh. TTP400-500...BHBAxe-4-5...3rdBoast...Skyline Park Piru R80s...--W/S R20s NHB--...Campenella Park Piru"Nellaz"...456 NSIP...So dont make atlanta look like its all the way a wannabe 1998 NY. Its some real Damu out here. Damu Penda 2x all hxmie that understxxd that. Wh20p Wh20p.
:tiphat:

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 3:31 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:All that nikka listed was bunxh off fake home grown wannbe nikkaz and a kouple "ubn" Setts. He aint say nothing about any of the real offixial bali based setts smh. TTP400-500...BHBAxe-4-5...3rdBoast...Skyline Park Piru R80s...--W/S R20s NHB--...Campenella Park Piru"Nellaz"...456 NSIP...So dont make atlanta look like its all the way a wannabe 1998 NY. Its some real Damu out here. Damu Penda 2x all hxmie that understxxd that. Wh20p Wh20p.
Aye blood i heard bout some Bounty Hunna'z off in East ATL, Lol i aint trying to be on these nigga's tip or nothing, but Folk Nation outnumber any gang in the city by 3 to 1.

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 24th, 2013, 4:06 pm

That may be the kase...but thay doesn't matter. And Folk Nation is a huge umbrella. You may just be talking about Gangsters...in which kase 274 and 74 dont "bang". 974 diff. But I know there are BDs up here too...but only ones making noise are Blood setts and ese's. Im bool with Gs anyway lol. Mad homies 360 and 720.

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:That may be the kase...but thay doesn't matter. And Folk Nation is a huge umbrella. You may just be talking about Gangsters...in which kase 274 and 74 dont "bang". 974 diff. But I know there are BDs up here too...but only ones making noise are Blood setts and ese's. Im bool with Gs anyway lol. Mad homies 360 and 720.
BD's forreal?? Ive never met a Black Disciple in ATL, I don't see too many Chi Gangs down here outside GD's, i have seen some Vice Lord spray paint, but not any actual VL members. Krabs got some Rolling 60's in English Avenue, some of those so called "bloods", are false claimin.

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 24th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Hell yeah...latin kings too. But mowest more the ny branxh and not xhi branxh. Surk ...Norte...18thK faketeenth street...ms 13...brown pride...hella hispanik gangs.

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 4:26 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:Hell yeah...latin kings too. But mowest more the ny branxh and not xhi branxh. Surk ...Norte...18thK faketeenth street...ms 13...brown pride...hella hispanik gangs.
You hear bout da gangs that aint bangin a color like Bluff??

RedanGA#2
corporal
corporal

Post by RedanGA#2 » March 24th, 2013, 4:27 pm

GKB$aVage wrote:
Aye blood i heard bout some Bounty Hunna'z off in East ATL, Lol i aint trying to be on these nigga's tip or nothing, but Folk Nation outnumber any gang in the city by 3 to 1.
yea them niggaz be off mark trail

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 24th, 2013, 4:29 pm

RedanGA#2 wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
Mark trail huh?

RedanGA#2
corporal
corporal

Post by RedanGA#2 » March 24th, 2013, 4:32 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
GKB$aVage wrote:
Mark trail huh?
yep by macfee n tilson

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » March 24th, 2013, 9:56 pm

NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
Nahh bro, Southside Mafia is real. Real shit... they aint as deep as the internet make em seem. Anybody on the southside on here that some dudes name chiko marley, C-bo, and Fenae (I know... cliche ass names, lol) they all in Southside Mafia. And they from Jonesbro.
ik southside mafia real i jus thot they be in summerhill[/quote]

They probably are. Those any and literally 2 other ppl who live in Jonesbro are the only ppl I know who still in it. but a couple years back, It felt like errybody was reppin SSM. lmao.[/quote]
Ever heard of Nino Cahoots is he a GD??

Zone3conleyRD
fresh meat

Post by Zone3conleyRD » March 26th, 2013, 11:16 am

NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
nigga that beef beeeen over with u gotta be 12 or 12 years old. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NuetralATLanta
fresh meat

Post by NuetralATLanta » March 26th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Zone3conleyRD wrote:
NuetralATLanta wrote:
RedanGA#2 wrote:
nigga that beef beeeen over with u gotta be 12 or 12 years old. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
Lol Give him a break, He aint from Southside ! lol, it's not his fault.

KevillCrazy
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by KevillCrazy » March 31st, 2013, 11:01 pm

ATL.hitman wrote:5 up blood! Suwooop!
Listen befor u talk, look before u walk observe before u stalk!
Stop it Bitch...That "listen b4 you talk shit" is ABPSRN lit not meant for bloods you fake ass wannabe. That 5 shit aint y'alls either On Stone

dirk
fresh meat

Post by dirk » April 2nd, 2013, 9:52 pm

Mack Duxe wrote:Lmao i knew dude azz was gone kome up but ian een gone hop his kase but yea blood boo dirty a hoe he TVL but he a hoe and the mob he in kalled young mob full of south memphis hoes. I hate to say dat but shit im really from ATL i lived in summer hill till i was 6 then moved here. But dude a hoe i met him in Walker Homes
boo dirty is MC

dirk
fresh meat

Post by dirk » April 2nd, 2013, 10:19 pm

InFrAReDHitman wrote:
Mack Duxe wrote:Nawh blood i stay Orange Mound, and yes dem westwood niggas 108 apg legit dey OG bone from inglewood
Awww... wut bout dat nigga OG Boo Dirty.. i heard he had sum made up set called "Yung Mobbin".. and tried ta hop on Westwood when his ass got G-checked...
boo dirty is mickey cobra young mob is da click of other gangs like duct tape is

superior
superior

Post by 424 » April 3rd, 2013, 7:59 am

:lol: :lol: AT THESE BLOODS THO..STR8^^ CHI POLITICS RUN THE CITY & GA FO THAT CASE...GET MONEY W|THA MOES ON HEADBANK, GOT TREYS ON DILL, LORDS IN THE BURGH, GANGSTERS ALL OVER THA CITY METRO AREA & COUNTRY TOWN IS RAN BY THEM GUYS...UM FROM THA COUNTY & THEM NIGGAS UBN OUT :facepalm: BILLY's OUT ALL WAY TO SIMPSON..IAN MET NO LEGIT YUNG BLOOD THO

Nevereverwho
prospect

Post by Nevereverwho » April 3rd, 2013, 9:27 pm

niggaz got the A fucked up. Whether its GD, Blood or crip niggaz out there aint gangbangin, its all about the lifestyle that the homies go there for....you lil dumb niggaz worried about how much bodies droppin. gangs who aint from there go there to fall the fuck back and get paper...period. Atl so rural you dont have to bang because eveybody so spaced out and you HAVE TO HAVE A CAR...which alot of nggaz dont. I ran threw the A for 5 years and loved it and hated it. but it was good living to fall back and raise my drop for a few years without the everyday drama.......to my real damus in the A....fuck what these niggaz talkin about....get ya money blood :shoot:

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » April 4th, 2013, 9:02 pm

KevillCrazy wrote:
ATL.hitman wrote:5 up blood! Suwooop!
Listen befor u talk, look before u walk observe before u stalk!
Stop it Bitch...That "listen b4 you talk shit" is ABPSRN lit not meant for bloods you fake ass wannabe. That 5 shit aint y'alls either On Stone
It seems like them ubn nikkaz got to here that shit from both REAL DAMU and People Nation for them to start to get that that shit aint kool. Real Bloods dont ride the 5. WE BLOCCK BANGAZ. NY :smh: