what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

prospect
Region: South
Affiliation: North Memphis

Re: what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Postby Humbull » June 27th, 2015, 10:16 pm

GSC experienced a lil in fighting too. The whole lil conversion to / adding of the title DTH (Dust Town Hoggz) didn't go over to well initially. I still don't think all Memphis Grapes embrace being "Hoggtied" while simultaneously being connected to the grapevine....I know my GSC niggas in Binghampton wasn't going for that shit....consecutive mandatory CCessions behind that shit

fresh meat
Affiliation: LIL AFRIKA P1RU

Postby TriggahRU1612 » June 29th, 2015, 11:30 pm

Blxxds and P1RU'S

fresh meat
Affiliation: LIL AFRIKA P1RU

Postby TriggahRU1612 » June 30th, 2015, 1:15 am

Blxxds and P1RU'5 then the Brikks and HardBaxks

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » June 30th, 2015, 11:02 pm

100% Negro wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:I agree with the south is super big and I've mostly just been on the southeast only passed thru the southwest a handful of times.. And yeah some spots in the Midwest has C'z and B'z it tried expressing that on here before. The city I'm in right now Youngstown is full of Crips and bloods only seen a couple niggas claiming a Chi-Mob since I been here. In Youngstown I seen ShotGun Crips, Hoovers & Rollin 20s and a few homegrown sets here and there. Damn near all the bloods up in Youngstown are on that homegrown tip ryding the 5 of course especially on the SouthSide of Youngstown it's all homegrown but them niggas put in that work I ain't gonna front.

I have a few homeboys out in Texas and damn near everyone over there is either 52 HGC or 973 IGC. My homeboy out in Austin Texas got almost the whole city IGC'd out. They have an alliance with Hoovers out there called the Hoosane Alliance and that shit is deep all over Texas no lie. As for Tennessee I've stayed out there a few times and have some fam around that area. My nigga Reese is 87 Kitchen Crip out there in Hyde Park damn near the whole hood is Kitchen. Then you have hella Grapes out in Memphis along with 60s and 90s. I haven't been out there sense 2004-2005 but when I was out there Memphis was Cripped out. A lota niggas on here say GD hold down Memphis prolly now but that wasn't the case when I was out there in the early/mid 2000s. Nothing but Crips running around.

No they aren't all over . HGC = 873 in Tx somebody got it twisted . I never met an IGC before .

I know for sure there's IGC all over Austin, Texas so I ain't about to argue with ya. 873 HGC sound like some homegrown shit.. I could posts pictures and videos of the IGC in Texas but don't feel like it. If you never met any then get out on the streets. That IGC shit is deep all through the south, including Texas. They use to be hella deep in the Carolina's but most of em switched sets. I know for sure there still active in Texas tho, facts.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » June 30th, 2015, 11:05 pm

873 HGC is prolly a branch off Hoovers and Insanes so I wouldn't doubt they exists. I know a lot of sets like that.. There was this homegrown set in South Carolina called 823 Hoover Deuce Gangster Crip.. They claimed they branched off of 823 G-Stone from New York and added Hoover to it.. Them niggas was 8ballin tho smh..

superior
superior

Postby 441 » June 30th, 2015, 11:36 pm

There are Insanes in Texas you idiot.. Here are some pics to prove it.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (205.93 KiB) Viewed 3760 times

superior
superior

Postby 441 » June 30th, 2015, 11:37 pm

More poof..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (92.57 KiB) Viewed 3759 times

superior
superior

Postby 441 » June 30th, 2015, 11:53 pm

More proof
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (94.49 KiB) Viewed 3728 times

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 12:02 am

100% Negro wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:There are Insanes in Texas you idiot.. Here are some pics to prove it.

You can clearly tell that's in some country ass town with all those whites and Mexican's . You must be white :ohhh: Stop getting on here telling lies talking about Insanes big . Them Mixed race gang is unknown .

They're in Austin and Pasadena Texas.. Also met a dude from Houston claiming it. IGC is known to have members of every race anyone will tell you that.. There a homegrown set and in Texas it's mostly Mexicans in IGC but there active. Only a whiteboy would stress or bring up race lmao.. I have a nigga on here who's seen me before in person and knows me. So you can assume I'm a craccer if that makes you feel better. You just mad that I proved you wrong. Just like the rest of these new accounts that wanna get on here and argue smh..

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 12:05 am

100% Negro wrote:More proof you white and those are redneck Crips in west bumblefuck imitating some shit they seen on Tv .

:lol: no but your white. I have a nigga on here that will verify that I'm blacc..But there's no sense in proving anything to a fake account.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 12:26 am

:whaat: I ain't feeding into your stupidity. Your just hurt hurt cuz I proved you wrong. Nobody on here has proved me wrong yet.. None of these niggas have exposed me. Not only that I know I'm official and so does my niggas I grew up banging with. That's all that matters in my eyes. I've told niggas on here 100 times.. I only get on thehoodup to talk about my state South Carolina. Along with my city Sumter and my gang banging experiences.

I don't get on here to argue with idiots.. IGC has been in Texas for awhile so stop trying to argue I posted pics. And how's that my problem that they allow different races into it?? Not my problem. Although the IGC'z that use to be in South Carolina were mostly blacc. There was a couple whites but the IGC in SC was mostly blacc. Not my problem if the IGC'z in Texas let different ethnics join. It ain't about race anyways when it comes down to it. Only white boys on here stress about that shit.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 2:05 am

Social media banger? :lol: I could put up pics on me and my set right now.. Pics of me in my hood with my homies. but I don't trust none of these dudes on here.. Plus that shit will be on here forever and the Feds can trace everything on the web. can't take the risk.. What if my boss at work managed to come across pics of me on thehoodup? They already know about my criminal record so the last thing I need is people at work looking at me as a gangster.. There's a veteran account on here who can identify me from the streets. He's from the same city I'm from and knows about me and my niggas.

You posted a video before I even posted those pics.. You also tried calling me out so I proved you wrong. Posted your lil 873 HGC video and tried saying there wasn't any IGC in Texas. So I posted pics and proved you there was. You posted about the media first, not me so don't get it twisted. I ain't the only nigga on here that's posted pics on gangs in different states. Just had to show you I knew IGC was out there.

IGC can be found all over the south but most are washed up.. I know SC, NC, GA, FL & TX all had IGC. I've met niggas from different states claiming it. Most IGC sets do have Mexicans and white boys from what I've seen. except the ones that were in my state. The IGC'z that use to be in South Carolina was all blacc. I put up pics of them on here before. Even did a topic about the IGC from SC.. Know them personally.

Your still butt hurt about me proving you wrong about your own state :lol: It's obvious your trying to be noticed. lol wishing you were 100% negro but your not. Your just like every other white boy that comes on here, I can tell. Don't even know what gangs are in your own state smh.. Im done with your punk ass.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 2:27 am

Those pics are from your state, not mines. That's not my problem.. Might be mostly Mexicans but I still proved you wrong. You another one of these fake accounts trying to argue. Like I said I gotta nigga on here from my city that can verify my race and affiliation. So say whatever your want to make yourself feel better. Just take this L for not knowing what gangs are in Texas :lol: attention seeking craccer.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 3:24 am

Lol you sounding weak as hell. I never once said Crips and folks are one. I just stated a lotta niggas on the southeast region are on that 6 shit. It's mostly homegrown sets on that 8 ball tip. Never said I was with that shit, dumb ass.. Me and my niggas use to violate them 6 riding Crips. We use to give them boys hell for being confused. I personally never liked folks. We use to beef with em in my city. It was always GDK on mines. Never fucced with no GDs.. So your just stupid and can't read clearly.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 3:34 am

I've been verified on here as official. So who tf are you? An attention seeking white boy that's crying like a lil school girl over the internet. :lol:

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 4:14 am

I knew this mexican dude named Roberto. He was IGC from Austin, TX. And was telling me IGC was active all over the state. mostly in Austin and Pasadena, Texas. That's how I got those pics were through him. Haven't seen him in about 4-5 years. He seemed to know what he was talking about and was crazy about his set. honestly I don't give a fucc about Texas. I was just telling you what I was told from somebody that's from there. I don't put pics on here unless I know the person. That's his set.. Roberto was mad cool tho matter of fact I might hit him up later on. Haven't seen or talked about 4-5 years

I don't know about the current gang situation in Texas and I don't care either.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 10:13 am

I don't go by what someone else tells me unless I know there there legit. He was really from Austin,TX even had tattoos of IGC all over his skin. Actually chilled with him before. And he's in those pics with his set. So I don't think he was lying. I spoke on someone I knew from Texas. Also proved there was IGC in Texas. They may or may not be deep, don't give a fucc. I just know Insanes are out there.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 11:36 am

Lol you actually think I give a fucc :lol: And you tell me why gangs in Texas have other ethnics since its your your state not mine.. I only know the story with IGCs in South Carolina. I know them personally, even made a topic about them. All the IGCs I knew in South Carolina were blacc. Only knew one IGC from Texas that I'll prolly never see again. didn't ask him why his set was Mexicans, because I don't care. I just know there in Texas where at. So your either arguing because you want attention or your just retarded.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 11:59 am

100% Negro wrote:Yeah and there are disciples in California, probably bloods and rips in Chicago too .

Does that make them deep or known as making moves ?

You a DUMB ass how you think they authentic when it's mostly rednecks and Mexicans with barely any niggas ?

Had you said hey IGC exist in Texas, COOL, nah you had to say they big all over like you been here .

Then you backtrack OFF the goofy ass comment.

:facepalm: Your white so stop pretending..

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 2:23 pm

I never said I've been to Texas. I said I knew people from Texas. You can't read obviously. And for the last time I don't care about your stare so stop looking for attention.. You stay bringing up race because your white. Your just another fake account who keeps exposing himself. Nothing you say is going to make you seek legit look how hard your trying lol I think it's hilarious.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 2:27 pm

I never said I been to Texas I said I have homeboys out there saying Hoovers and IGC are deep. Ive been to Tennessee before and all over the southeast region of the south. But not Texas once again take this L lol trying to get my words twisted.. Do better
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (166.5 KiB) Viewed 3478 times

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 2:35 pm

Don't even know why I'm arguing with this fake account. I'm about to go to work while you stay on here and cry like a bitch because your not blacc.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » July 1st, 2015, 7:16 pm

those arent insanes sin

i thought u was talkin bout hoosane

that shit u talkin bout is some fugaz shit

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 1st, 2015, 10:46 pm

@ deuceHdeuce you ain't telling me shit cuz I'm more of a Crip then you are.. Just stay in your lane lmao..

Everyone knows Long Beach's Insane Crip Gang has nothing to do with New York's Insane Gangster Crip
ICG is from Cali and IGC is from NY who didn't know that?

FACTS, Both sets fuccs with Hoovers and both sets have an alliance.. I've seen IC'z clicced up with Hoovers and I've seen IG'z clicced up with Hoovers. Both of the Insane gangs clicc up with them, FACTS

IC'z are from Cali we all know that so y'all ain't seeming more official. Anyone Crip knows the difference between IC'z and IG'z you dumb niggas.. I know all about IC'z...21st & 23rd so y'all not talking me anything.. I already know the deal with Raider gang... Try harder. Everyone knows the HOOSANE ALLIANCE ORIGINATED IN CALI

As for IG'z it's a difference between the ones in NY and the ones down south where I'm from. Most of them in Brooklyn were on that 6 shit bacc in the days. It all depends on your location. In some areas down south you'll see IG'z claiming 3X... 973 IGC was a homegrown NY set. Also in NY most IG'z switched to IC'z to seem more legit there founder even switched to IC..

The IG'z in the south kept there name 973 IGC and just dropped the 6.. I know for sure there an Hoosane alliance down south between 973 and Hoovers. Ive seen it with my own eyes so don't get it confused with Long Beach's version of Hoosane. It didn't come from the lands but it exists does south. I've seen IG'z and Hoovers clicc on that Hoosane shit so I know what I'm talking about.

It all depends on your location and roots. It's obviously y'all idiots don't know what your talking about. @ 100% White boy, there you go with the videos and photos again. I already proved you wrong the first time so do I really have to do it again? There is an Hoosane Alliance between IGC and Hoovers. You fools make my night frfr.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » July 2nd, 2015, 12:20 am

You don't know the difference between IC'z & IG'z. (officially connected or homegrown) Both Insanes are clicced up with Hoover. You tried twisting my words around again and got schooled once again my friend.

100% White boy you been exposed. I proved you wrong again idk how many times on here.. I was an active banger and seen all types of shit.

I can go find a video as well but I already know the deal is between 973 IGC and Hoovers down south. So what I said is enough proof. I'm not a loser like you who needs the interests help.

OH, you also got schooled in CALI POLITICS..Lmao! You tried twisting my words around. I wasn't talking about the Hoosane Alliance in Cali to begin with..but I schooled you on that one too. You don't know shit about Cali, I proved it.

You really did expose yourself on the Hoosane Allience in Cali video. You don't know anyone from ICG otherwise you wouldn't have compared them to IGC.

Aint my fault y'all let every race join out there in Texas. Idc if you think I'm lying about Roberto.. that was 4-5 years ago. Ran into the nigga flagging and asked him. That's it, I was sharing what he told me and he's got proof unlike you.

I've met niggas in gangs from all over the US. I mention one dude from Texas and you get all pussy hurt, weak lol.. Fucc you and your beloved Texas white boy :lol:

#EXPOSED

PreviousNext

Return to South