what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

superior
superior

Re: what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Post by 441 » June 24th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Everyone with common sense already knows Crips ain't folks and folks ain't Crips.. But dude gotta point cause in the south that 8ball garbage is deep and ain't going away. Don't ask me how and why I just know niggas in the south are still 8ballin. It's mostly a neoghborhood thing really cause a lotta hoods down south have all different types of affiliations there ain't just one gang that controls the whole hood..

At least that's how it was in South Carolina where I'm from. Its flooded with 6 & 5 ryding homegrown gangs. Like for instance 612 MVC out in a country hood called Mayesville them dudes been 6 ryding for the longest. You can't change something that has already been established or created by a hood that's already deep in numbers.. you just can't. You can preach all you want but niggas ain't gonna listen. On the other hand don't get it twisted I ain't trying to defend the 8ball by any means. Anyone claiming that shit still is just confused but just know it's still out there. Fucc em tho :lol:

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 24th, 2015, 11:29 pm

PmoneY wrote:It depends where at in tha South but overall tha Damuz are everywhere. Texas got tha Hooverz, Lousiana got Bz & Cz,Florida mostly homegrown but Bz there also, Tennessee is split with Gdz,Damuz & Cripz,Georgia is another split state with Gdz,Damuz & Cripz so like i said to me the Bz are the Deepest.In certain areas the Cz & Gz are in the same gang so idk how that works
And bloods are definitely not the deepest. Yeah they maybe deep but not deeper then folks. GD is prolly the deepest I ain't about to front. I know when gang banging first hit South Carolina it was nothing but Crips running shit but after 2005-2006 bloods and folks got deep right around the same time. Folks are the deepest from what I've seen. There's way too many false ragging bloods out there smh.. Crips are getting there numbers bacc up tho slowly but surely.

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » June 25th, 2015, 8:14 am

@Sin loc I speak from experience lil homie,I just named multiple states in tha South that i been too where tha Damuz are the deepest, And i admit alot of it comes from Lil Wayne, Gucci & Flocka turning niggaz out .Gz prolly tha deepest where you at but From Texas to Lousiana to Georgia nigga that Damu areas . But i see a few niggaz in they feelings so let's agree to disagree homie.

And @DTA,Nigga who tha Fuck is who ? & why you pop up on every ucking thread I'm on like Bel airz, Tha Fuck wrong with these multi accounts :ohhh:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » June 25th, 2015, 12:11 pm

That hybrid shit was getting deaded in MS around the time I left, but they always been more plugged in with the Chi than most of the rest of the south. Can't speak much on GA, I'm keeping a low profile out here

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 25th, 2015, 1:04 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Sin loc I speak from experience lil homie,I just named multiple states in tha South that i been too where tha Damuz are the deepest, And i admit alot of it comes from Lil Wayne, Gucci & Flocka turning niggaz out .Gz prolly tha deepest where you at but From Texas to Lousiana to Georgia nigga that Damu areas . But i see a few niggaz in they feelings so let's agree to disagree homie.

And @DTA,Nigga who tha Fuck is who ? & why you pop up on every ucking thread I'm on like Bel airz, Tha Fuck wrong with these multi accounts :ohhh:
I'm speaking from my experiences too and you just admitted there's fake groupie bloods in the south because they follow whatever the rappers are claiming. Folks got the most numbers on the southeast region of the south I know that..

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » June 25th, 2015, 1:43 pm

@Sin, Yeah Gdz got tha Southeast fa sho but tha South is super big homie :2cents:

Me & your experiences been different homie but i know tha Southeast around Florida is mostly Homegrown & tha more North East you go is Damu territory also with New York influenced setz.

Even certain parts of tha Midwest is B & C territory like Okc,Ohio & St Louis, Chi town gangs don't spread like Cali gangs due to them wanting to have more of a low profile & than Cali gangs get around due to having the best Drug connects in the country, Factor in tha popularity of Rappers claiming Cali sets & tha Movies niggaz watch & you can see where im coming from :2cents:

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 26th, 2015, 1:42 pm

I agree with the south is super big and I've mostly just been on the southeast only passed thru the southwest a handful of times.. And yeah some spots in the Midwest has C'z and B'z it tried expressing that on here before. The city I'm in right now Youngstown is full of Crips and bloods only seen a couple niggas claiming a Chi-Mob since I been here. In Youngstown I seen ShotGun Crips, Hoovers & Rollin 20s and a few homegrown sets here and there. Damn near all the bloods up in Youngstown are on that homegrown tip ryding the 5 of course especially on the SouthSide of Youngstown it's all homegrown but them niggas put in that work I ain't gonna front.

I have a few homeboys out in Texas and damn near everyone over there is either 52 HGC or 973 IGC. My homeboy out in Austin Texas got almost the whole city IGC'd out. They have an alliance with Hoovers out there called the Hoosane Alliance and that shit is deep all over Texas no lie. As for Tennessee I've stayed out there a few times and have some fam around that area. My nigga Reese is 87 Kitchen Crip out there in Hyde Park damn near the whole hood is Kitchen. Then you have hella Grapes out in Memphis along with 60s and 90s. I haven't been out there sense 2004-2005 but when I was out there Memphis was Cripped out. A lota niggas on here say GD hold down Memphis prolly now but that wasn't the case when I was out there in the early/mid 2000s. Nothing but Crips running around.

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 26th, 2015, 2:34 pm

As for the Carolina's I'm an expert on both states cuz that's where I'm from. Both my Carolina niggas on here will tell you I know both states inside and out. I'm from South Carolina but have fam out in North Carolina. I'm from the 803 midlands Sumter, SC to ce exact and we were the Murder Capital of SC from 2000-2010 we were ranked the most violent City in SC for 10 years in a row up until around 2011 that's when shit started cooling down. North Charleston at one time was ranked one of the most violent states out the whole country. Shit even knows days the Chucc has the most crime rate outta all the cities in SC and Sumter and Columbia use to be like that. Shit it's still like that but it's defiantly not as bad as it use to be.

As far as gang banging in the Carolina's it always seems to change over the decades.. My state South Carolina was really late on the gang banging but once it hit SC it hit it pretty hard. All different gangs started popping up. Niggas who brought it over from different states and also niggas who started there own gangs. The first gang related murder in South Carolina wasn't even recorded or documented till 1998-1999 so it was really on the low bacc then. Rollin 90s Nhc hand down is the deepest Crip set out the whole state of SC you'll run into 90s in every city you go to in SC. The first Crip on Crip beef in Sourh Carolina was my set ETG vs 90s Nhc but it didn't last long at all it went on from 1999-2004. When gang banging first hit SC it was nothing but Crip sets running the state. You had my set ETG, Grapes, Hoovers, Insane Crips, 20s, 30s, 60s & 90s running shit. Along with a lot and I mean a lot of homegrown Crip sets at one time a homegrown set called Insane Crip Nation was ranked the largest gang in South Carolina history they were a set out in Columbia on the North Eastside until around 05-06 when bloods took over the city.

In 2005-2006 Crips went from being one of the largest gangs in SC to being outnumbered 3-1 by folks and bloods. Bacc then tho you never even heard about folks and bloods as much they were out there but there was way too many Crip sets in SC bacc in 1998-2005 so they didn't start really running shit till around 2005-2006. Treetop Piru came to SC around the late 90s from LA and the Gangster Killer Bloods came to SC around 2002 from New York. 62 Brims been in Greenville SC since the 90s as well. Also the Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods but they wasn't even noticed till around 2005-2006 when Crips started getting locced up for putting in work and they started loosing numbers.

In 2004-2005 Gangster Killa Bloods got one of the best Cocaine connects out the whole state from the Mexican drug cartel. Also a Gangster Disciple member named J-Roc started supplying G.K.B out in Columbia with a large supply of cracc cocaine. Only reason bloods got so deep out in Columbia is because they had to most money and beat drug connections out of any other gang. Not only that bacc in the days all the police had to focus on was the Crips cuz that was the only gangs making noise in 1998-2005 was the police really did dismantle most of the sets. All that was left was bloods and folks.

Then around 2006-2007 G.K.B got busted by the Feds cuz they were being watched 24/7. They were caught on multiple life sentencing charges and eventually gave up there main drug supplier J-Roc along with a few other people. After most of the old heads in G.K.B got arrested and sentenced they switched over there set to G-Shyne as a fresh start. When they changed there name to G-Shyne that's when they started losing numbers. Also one of the most famous gangs for snitching in South Carolina history. When I was in prison I was locced up with a lotta G.K.B/G-Shynes and they told the whole story.

Then around 2009-2010 folks/GD became one of the largest gangs in South Carolina. Most niggas who use to be bloods was switching over to either GD, IGD or BGD. So its a lot of ex bloods claiming folks these days. Plus they prolly have the best drug connects after G.K.B/G-Shyne states losing numbers. Before I left my state in mid 2013 damn near the whole state was folkin. Nothing but blacc flags. So yeah South Carolina went from being str8 Crippin to flamed up with bloods to becoming a folks state. I can go on all day about SC lol gang banging was real bacc in the says a lotta niggas sleep on my state on here but I'm blessed to be alive after living thru all that bull shit...

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 26th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Sin-Loc wrote:I agree with the south is super big and I've mostly just been on the southeast only passed thru the southwest a handful of times.. And yeah some spots in the Midwest has C'z and B'z it tried expressing that on here before. The city I'm in right now Youngstown is full of Crips and bloods only seen a couple niggas claiming a Chi-Mob since I been here. In Youngstown I seen ShotGun Crips, Hoovers & Rollin 20s and a few homegrown sets here and there. Damn near all the bloods up in Youngstown are on that homegrown tip ryding the 5 of course especially on the SouthSide of Youngstown it's all homegrown but them niggas put in that work I ain't gonna front.

I have a few homeboys out in Texas and damn near everyone over there is either 52 HGC or 973 IGC. My homeboy out in Austin Texas got almost the whole city IGC'd out. They have an alliance with Hoovers out there called the Hoosane Alliance and that shit is deep all over Texas no lie. As for Tennessee I've stayed out there a few times and have some fam around that area. My nigga Reese is 87 Kitchen Crip out there in Hyde Park damn near the whole hood is Kitchen. Then you have hella Grapes out in Memphis along with 60s and 90s. I haven't been out there sense 2004-2005 but when I was out there Memphis was Cripped out. A lota niggas on here say GD hold down Memphis prolly now but that wasn't the case when I was out there in the early/mid 2000s. Nothing but Crips running around.
GDs was big in da 90s and its a good amount of GDs gettin out da penal farm dat was locked up in the 90s. but the only thing i gotta disagree wit u on is dat crippin ass shit. now ima admit its always been crips wit good size numbers in memphis but back in like '05 damn near everybody was vice lord and thats only cus GDs got hit wit so many indictments, and ima say this again when me n my homie got off dat bus in hyde park by mistake after dat fight we saw in raleigh we only saw some grapes in dat bitch but AT THEE TIME we wasnt tryna kick it in no damn north memphis. i dont even kno about north memphis like dat so ima take ya word on dat shit bout KCs in HP idgaf ima orange mound nigga
and i think u rite bout 60s in memphis but i have never seen not 1 nigga claim rollin 60s but i always heard its rsc on 7th street in north memphis. and bloods aint never been deep in memphis period. bloods as a whole just got they numbers up around 2008/2009 cus i remember when it was jus me n 5 of my patna in da mound claimin bebop watts and everybody else was vice lord and we was beefin wit dis oldhead VL nigga down on kimball cus we was stuntin on his old ass :lol: them niggas junky af

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 26th, 2015, 5:26 pm

aw yeah i remember i got jumped a while back by them dixie homes 90s niggas when i was at a lil bitch b-day party in da haven cus i had beat this lil nigga name kevin at southeast prep, i think his hood name cooccie or cushi or kushi whatever but my big dog handled dat rite tho

Humbull
prospect

Post by Humbull » June 26th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Grape St. is the deepest Crip set in Memphis in MY opinion :2cents: You got 101GSC 103GSC with 2 GSC cliques Peda Roll Mafia PRM and Dust Town Hoggz DTH. Other active known Crip sets in Memphis are 87KC's, NH40's, NH90's, and 83Hoovas all by whom having decent numbers too. I don't know what happened to the Avalons that use to be active here :shrug:

Most active and known Blood sets in Memphis are 10-8 Avenue Piru Gang, 10-9 Avenue Piru Gang (89er's), 92Bishops, 93Bishops and 62Brims.....Tree Top Piru BEEN in the Westwood area for years....

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 26th, 2015, 7:27 pm

Humbull wrote:Grape St. is the deepest Crip set in Memphis in MY opinion :2cents: You got 101GSC 103GSC with 2 GSC cliques Peda Roll Mafia PRM and Dust Town Hoggz DTH. Other active known Crip sets in Memphis are 87KC's, NH40's, NH90's, and 83Hoovas all by whom having decent numbers too. I don't know what happened to the Avalons that use to be active here :shrug:

Most active and known Blood sets in Memphis are 10-8 Avenue Piru Gang, 10-9 Avenue Piru Gang (89er's), 92Bishops, 93Bishops and 62Brims.....Tree Top Piru BEEN in the Westwood area for years....
u forgot da tenfoe ave homies nd its 5duce hoovers out in da east on wingate/ 3rd wall south memphis. n yea i forgot all about avalons i only heard about them :lol: them niggas was prolly bogus n flipped grape st, n grape st is the deepest crips in da M. goon squad is almost all grapes, fsb(1st st. boys) is all grapes, and young mob is almost all grapes but fuckem doe, nd trey bop gang is mostly by douglass n shit they not deep like that plus its a lot of snake niggas thts 93bop i dnt fuck wit em rly

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 26th, 2015, 8:54 pm

lil sin wrote:
Humbull wrote:Grape St. is the deepest Crip set in Memphis in MY opinion :2cents: You got 101GSC 103GSC with 2 GSC cliques Peda Roll Mafia PRM and Dust Town Hoggz DTH. Other active known Crip sets in Memphis are 87KC's, NH40's, NH90's, and 83Hoovas all by whom having decent numbers too. I don't know what happened to the Avalons that use to be active here :shrug:

u forgot da tenfoe ave homies nd its 5duce hoovers out in da east on wingate/ 3rd wall south memphis. n yea i forgot all about avalons i only heard about them :lol: them niggas was prolly bogus n flipped grape st, n grape st is the deepest crips in da M. goon squad is almost all grapes, fsb(1st st. boys) is all grapes, and young mob is almost all grapes but fuckem doe, nd trey bop gang is mostly by douglass n shit they not deep like that plus its a lot of snake niggas thts 93bop i dnt fuck wit em rly

Young mob is mostly lords and bloods wit a few crips and mickey cobras..
But yea yall on point wit da active c's & b's in the city..... 94Hoovers and ETGC still out here but I think they numbers low

And the MGU had broke up one of the Avalon's gang functions one time and arrested damn near all of em a while back and I ain't heard from them since..they was in south Memphis.and I stay seeing the 65 Menlos hit ups but don't see them

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 26th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Dozens arrested after gang initiation in park
Mar 19, 2012 04:27 PM
(WMC-TV) – A popular Memphis playground became the scene of a violent gang initiation over the weekend. Now dozens of people are behind bars.

Police say they received a complaint about gang activity at a city park. When police arrived, 32 were arrested after some of them said they were voluntarily beat up to get into a gang.

A pretty day drew a handful of children to the playground at Dalstrom Park on Weaver just off South Third.

"It's a nice place," said Michael Thomas, who lives in Westwood. "They just need to spray for bugs now, that's all."

But mere feet away, in the parking lot on Saturday afternoon, police pulled up on nearly three dozen people involved in a gang initiation.

According to an affidavit, some of them were being "jumped into" the Avalon Gang, including DeAngelo Lewis, who police say had "several injuries" to his face as a result of his initiation.

Lewis is among 24 men, 2 women, and 6 juveniles arrested on the same charges.

Police found a silver and black handgun under one of their cars. Nobody claimed it, so they charged everybody with carrying a weapon on park property.

Michael Thomas brought some young relatives to the park so they could burn some energy.

He says he's never seen gang activity at Dalstrom Park and plans to keep it that way.

"It's life, I guess," he said. "So we just try to not be around when it happens."

After a Saturday afternoon jump in, in the shadow of a popular playground, police say the gun was loaded.

Some of the people arrested have bonded out wile some remain locked up tonight.aa
http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/pm_/contentdet ... d:aWesahJb

These were them 88Avalon niggaz...every since this is heard from them since...look like they flapped damn near they whole set lol

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 26th, 2015, 9:23 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
lil sin wrote:

But yea yall on point wit da active c's & b's in the city..... 94Hoovers and ETGC still out here but I think they numbers low

And the MGU had broke up one of the Avalon's gang functions one time and arrested damn near all of em a while back and I ain't heard from them since..they was in south Memphis.and I stay seeing the 65 Menlos hit ups but don't see them
noo if this was 4 or 5 yrs ago then yea it was that but young mob mostly grapes now nd trulla mafia mostly grapes, vice lords got serious wit dat finball shit in the past 2 yrs most of em stopped fuckin wit other mobs. n yea i saw a 65 menlo hit up on 3rd street a while back but nvr seen nan. i also seen a etgc hit up right down the street frm me on getwell at the busted down as corner store right next to dat red buildin that used to b a peep show but i think its a phone store or some shit now. its those lil stores right by faiser st. that 8trey hit up been there for some yrs but i aint never ran into no gc in memphis

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 26th, 2015, 9:25 pm

my bad i think its fizer street, its the dead end by the Bj's hot wings u kno what im talmbout :shrug:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 26th, 2015, 10:03 pm

lil sin wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
lil sin wrote:

noo if this was 4 or 5 yrs ago then yea it was that but young mob mostly grapes now nd trulla mafia mostly grapes, vice lords got serious wit dat finball shit in the past 2 yrs most of em stopped fuckin wit other mobs. n yea i saw a 65 menlo hit up on 3rd street a while back but nvr seen nan. i also seen a etgc hit up right down the street frm me on getwell at the busted down as corner store right next to dat red buildin that used to b a peep show but i think its a phone store or some shit now. its those lil stores right by faiser st. that 8trey hit up been there for some yrs but i aint never ran into no gc in memphis
Aw OK...no wonder why this piru niggaz I know was talmbout he was into it wit them young mob niggaz, hell I wasnt even payin attention to his ass.....shit change up in Memphis so much

But yea I know that lil area u talmbout by bjs lol...

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 26th, 2015, 10:36 pm

In my city Sumter, SC reppin your blocc always came first and gang banging came second. Most of the hoods in Sumter have mixed affiliations so you can be Crip, blood, Gd, etc as long as your from that particular hood then your cool. Everybody is on there reppin your blocc shit as well as just hustling and getting money.

superior
superior

Post by 441 » June 26th, 2015, 10:47 pm

It was always...

North Main vs. East Side Boulevard
Mayesville vs. Shiloh
West Side vs. South Side & Boulevard
Cherryvale vs. Wedgefield
441 vs. 15 South
And plenty more...

I can go on all day lol and there was a bunch of on and off beefs. I remember D-Blocc & North Main was beefing with Boulevard on and off along with South Side. My hood out on West Side at one time was beefing with basically the whole city lol and they still were right before I left lol mostly South Sumter tho. Cherryvale use to go at it heavy with Wedgefield they use to shoot up the club, fight and throw bottles especially at Club Miami. Shit got serious frfr niggas use to get popped just for being on the wrong side of town.

Humbull
prospect

Post by Humbull » June 27th, 2015, 5:42 am

lil sin wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
lil sin wrote:

You sholl ain't lying they got they OWN cliques correlative to their branches. And for the most they loyal....
Strictly.....
UVL's GMB (Ghost Mob)
CVL's Crete Mob (Concrete Cartel) & Peace Mob (FLUIDS)
TVL's 20 Mob - JYD
RichLords: ALL Vice Lords but majority TVLs, CVLs and a few U's

Humbull
prospect

Post by Humbull » June 27th, 2015, 5:44 am

I forgot Trapsquad Mafia in Frayser TVL's and UVL's from Schoolfield St. And ain't Shotta Fam majority 52Hoovas?

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 27th, 2015, 8:59 am

Humbull wrote:I forgot Trapsquad Mafia in Frayser TVL's and UVL's from Schoolfield St. And ain't Shotta Fam majority 52Hoovas?
yup i dont even fuck wit hoovers but i fucked wit dis nigga named chris frm out there he 5duce n shottafam was a cool ass dude R.I.P he was real as mf :rip2:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » June 27th, 2015, 10:27 am

Some of the brothers down here go back n forth between New Orleans n Memphis to rotate w other solid T's that way .......hopefully they getting some of that foolishness w Talibaan under control ...UVL was actin extra reckless claimin Solid and Ghost n shit...

Slide
prince
prince

Post by Slide » June 27th, 2015, 6:34 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Some of the brothers down here go back n forth between New Orleans n Memphis to rotate w other solid T's that way .......hopefully they getting some of that foolishness w Talibaan under control ...UVL was actin extra reckless claimin Solid and Ghost n shit...
I know you spent some time of Shreveport...what do VLs think of gangs like 60s and Hoovers up here? Is it one of those live and let live things? I never heard of VLs being enemies of Crips but then again I'm not familiar with Chi Mobs.

lil sin
boss
boss

Post by lil sin » June 27th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Aw OK...no wonder why this piru niggaz I know was talmbout he was into it wit them young mob niggaz, hell I wasnt even payin attention to his ass.....shit change up in Memphis so much

But yea I know that lil area u talmbout by bjs lol...[/quote]
nah dnt get it wrong its still a FEW blood/VL niggas dats young mob but them da niggas dats from da haven tho n some from the mound but it cant be no more than 25 blood/vicelord niggas combined. n most of dem apg niggas dont even fuck wit each other they the most opp type niggas out there they might as well not even b piru, cus obv all dem stacksquad(108apg) niggas goin agaisnt other 108/109 niggas n 104apg fuck wit us bishops more than the other pirus even tho ten-eight gettn money they not loyal most of them is the vicelord rejects :lol: n 77ifg is really the most cali connected bloods besides us but 77block is rly on dat westcoast bangin tip. tht cali nigga S**** duce out n he got his lil klik wildn