what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

boss
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Postby man of steel » October 7th, 2012, 1:40 pm

anyone?

captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: GANGSTER DISCIPLE

Re: what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Postby GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » October 7th, 2012, 4:47 pm

man of steel wrote:anyone?

BETWEEN CRIPS AND US

major
major
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: leave that 4 the st'z

Postby NightTime » October 9th, 2012, 11:11 pm

in tx gds aint that deep, mexican folks are deeper then black folks, tx wise idk its 50 50 wereever u go eithes bz or cz

associate

Postby Chase-C » October 10th, 2012, 4:08 pm

NightTime wrote:in tx gds aint that deep, mexican folks are deeper then black folks, tx wise idk its 50 50 wereever u go eithes bz or cz

GD's deep in Houston. But they not deeper than Crips but I can't speak for the whole state but GD's and BD's deep in Houston

associate
Affiliation: $WLG$ We Dont Bang Colors

Postby dook904 » October 10th, 2012, 5:16 pm

iono about other states but in florida da most dominant black gangs are homegrown clicks

captain
captain

Postby creepycrawlinFISHHOOK69 » October 10th, 2012, 7:45 pm

they say gds and bds on the west . the only vicelords i ever seen was like some rogue ass ones runnin with bloods

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » October 11th, 2012, 8:15 am

This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

Bloods are the largest numbers in VA and the Carolinas, by a wide margin.There are hardly no Fins anywhere, and there are strong pockets of Folks and Crips in all 3 states, but Bloods easily are the deepest...

Georgia is probably GD, but Bloods are runnin second...

Alabama has alota everybody, and its probably even between Bloods/Crips/GDs....

Kentucky and Tennessee have a large Folks base, even besides just GDs. Crips have numbers too, so they're second. Fins and Bloods are around...

The Sip is all Fins and Folks, and it really depends what town you in as to who's deeper. There is a few b's and c's, but they not runnin shit down there...

Arkansas probably has a few more Folks than Bloods, but they the top two. Dont sleep, cause Crips and Fins put in major work out here too...

Texas is large, but its mainly a Blood and Crip state, with the Crips being number 1. There's only certain areas where you'll find Fins orr Folks...

And from hearsay, OK is B's and C's, Louisiana is Fins/Folks, and Florida is big on the Folk/Blood wave. Dont get it twisted, all southern states have unaffiliated homegrowns. But the South is a megaregion, you cant generalize by asking who is the biggest in the whole south, because a 5-hr drive, like from Charlotte to Nashville for example, gives you a completely differnt scenery. The South is big homie, and all of the major sets have a home somewhere in the South...

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: I am what I am

Postby Illuminati_Child » October 11th, 2012, 9:22 am

murksiderock wrote:This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

Bloods are the largest numbers in VA and the Carolinas, by a wide margin.There are hardly no Fins anywhere, and there are strong pockets of Folks and Crips in all 3 states, but Bloods easily are the deepest...

Kentucky and Tennessee have a large Folks base, even besides just GDs. Crips have numbers too, so they're second. Fins and Bloods are around...

The Sip is all Fins and Folks, and it really depends what town you in as to who's deeper. There is a few b's and c's, but they not runnin shit down there...

Arkansas probably has a few more Folks than Bloods, but they the top two. Dont sleep, cause Crips and Fins put in major work out here too...

Texas is large, but its mainly a Blood and Crip state, with the Crips being number 1. There's only certain areas where you'll find Fins orr Folks...

And from hearsay, OK is B's and C's, Louisiana is Fins/Folks, and Florida is big on the Folk/Blood wave. Dont get it twisted, all southern states have unaffiliated homegrowns. But the South is a megaregion, you cant generalize by asking who is the biggest in the whole south, because a 5-hr drive, like from Charlotte to Nashville for example, gives you a completely differnt scenery. The South is big homie, and all of the major sets have a home somewhere in the South...

Dont know where in the carolina you been but its Gs everywhere. Then bloods and crips.

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » October 11th, 2012, 9:30 am

^^^ Dont know where in Carolina You're at; where are you? I've been all thru the states, I did a 3 and a half bid down here with niggas from all over the state, and I stand by that, because the proof is in the pudding. I'm in Fayetteville. Where are you?

superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » October 11th, 2012, 10:48 am

ain no Chi gangs in louisiana lyk dat .. its dwn thea but not onna scale 2 wer u can put dat on they name .. lotta nigguhz really dnt even claim gangs dwn thea ..

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 781HomeSide Ru"z 44Nz

Postby MurdockDrippN » November 2nd, 2012, 11:07 am

H Town mostly DAMU....u heard.....

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide

Postby HLPDaily419 » November 2nd, 2012, 12:42 pm

Folkz Nation u got GDz MLDz SDZ Ambros Two6 Almighty IGz & BDz in diferent citiez

prince
prince

Postby Slide » November 2nd, 2012, 2:23 pm

murksiderock wrote:Louisiana is Fins/Folks

Say murk...Louisiana got way more Bs and Cs than Chi Mobs. Always have - not a whole lotta Chicago influence until recent years. But being close to Mississippi I heard Fins/Folks is making inroads into Louisiana these days.

But them Bloods and Crips hold it down in the Boot on the streets and in prison along wit homegrown gangs.

fresh meat

Postby Shotarasta24 » November 2nd, 2012, 4:28 pm

Arkansas- we deep with FOLKS and B's some C's we divide by the side of the river you own. Folks run the Northside

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Postby Lord Geechee » November 4th, 2012, 12:38 pm

For some reason Southern Dudes love them GD's, i see that six with rakes & 74 every where dwn huur, shid seems dese cats just like how that shit looks, cuzz they be like aye Bruh that Bunny yu rock is tight, to bad they miss that 4 Top hat & rakes droped

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby goldengreen » November 4th, 2012, 12:53 pm

In TN its. GD and VL, Crips too, in the Sip, mostly VL's and GD's

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest

Postby B.O.S. MOBB » November 5th, 2012, 12:44 am

murksiderock wrote:This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

ITS MORE CRIPS THEN BLOODS N GA HOMIE

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: I am what I am

Postby Illuminati_Child » November 5th, 2012, 10:34 am

murksiderock wrote:^^^ Dont know where in Carolina You're at; where are you? I've been all thru the states, I did a 3 and a half bid down here with niggas from all over the state, and I stand by that, because the proof is in the pudding. I'm in Fayetteville. Where are you?

I been to three different prisons, so you ain't the only one. I'm around the Metro area.

prospect
Affiliation: 1 Deep

Postby DreDre100 » January 25th, 2015, 1:38 pm

B.O.S. MOBB wrote:

ITS MORE CRIPS THEN BLOODS N GA HOMIE

official ones yeah, might be more copycat Bs now though.

prince
prince
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » January 25th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Zoes run Florida

fresh meat
Affiliation: B-DUBZ A1

Postby TweakSquad » January 25th, 2015, 3:03 pm

Down here in Bama, we got mainly Folks (I see a lot of MLD, but it's more a white gang around here. GD's every fuckin where) and Bloods. North of the Ham (Centerpoint and around there) the Bloods are fuckin deep. I ain't never seen any crips or anything though.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 662

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 25th, 2015, 9:13 pm

If you mean by numbers, nobody really. South got variety but ill say this: Most dominate groups will be Cliques/Crews.

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » January 25th, 2015, 11:54 pm

@twenty your mad weird

Miami aint like ATL

stop it

prince
prince

Postby Zoediak1804 » January 26th, 2015, 12:17 am

the Blood from Broward dropped his flag, he's bangin homegrown now

the Blood from Hialeah bangin NTG is related to Tekz

i dont kno the otha Blood your talkin bout

wen Birdman came he told the whole hood to wear red kuz it was an EVENT for Rich Gang, wen Jeezy came the whole hood wore Blue. Red n Blue are the colors of the Nation so it doesnt even matter. you think niggas throwin up B's and wearin red from head to toe are real Bloods? ok nigga :cmon: :killself: FL aint GA nigga we dont take dem serious. almost every single rapper out of FLA claims Zoe while the biggest names in GA are Blood groupies :smh: :facepalm:

your mad weird

prospect
Affiliation: 74 GR74VE

Postby FlintRiver23 » January 27th, 2015, 11:30 pm

goldengreen wrote:In TN its. GD and VL, Crips too, in the Sip, mostly VL's and GD's

Depend on where you at in TN but overall i think TN got more Crips & Hoovers than anything.. Then come GD and VL

Next

Return to South