what gang run orlando?

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Re: what gang run orlando?

Postby CASH RULES..... » June 9th, 2011, 2:58 pm

ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

ORLANDO N!GGAS IS BOO BOO....ONLY PART YOU EVER HERE ABOUT MAKIN ANY NOISE IS PINE HILLS AKA CRIME HILLS....

AND THEY CANT FUCK WITH THE NO HOODS OUT THE BURG OR T-TOWN.....OR EVEN THE WOOD IN WICK CITY.....

DOWN HERE IN THE BAY WE BLOWIN COPS AWAY......WHO ELSE DOIN THAT? NOBODY IN FLORIDA EXCEPT MIAMI

prospect

Postby Z-Man » June 9th, 2011, 3:11 pm

DREAD wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
DREAD wrote:BLOODS RUN O-TOWN REAL SHIT

BITCH YO MOMMA RUNS MY BEDROOM AND THEIR AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS ORLANDO U DUMB FLORIDA FAGGOT COP.............CAUSE BITCH THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN MAGIC KINGDOM AND BITCH IS STILL FUCK FLORIDA

:321:

@ DREAD yea dem fake slobKs wood run O-Town wit da lil kidz, up n D-World takin pikchaz wit mikkey mouse huh? Hahaaa. And @ SMALLYWOOD kum 2 South Flawda 772, 561 and 305 wit all dat shit talkn. So we kan str8 dump yo body and yo plastic ass latin king crown in Da Gladez. I kno u herd dem AlliGatorz hungry nowdayz. Hahaaa I'm str8 laffin at yall shit talkaz kuz yall rilly dnt kno.

prospect

Postby Z-Man » June 9th, 2011, 3:19 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

ORLANDO N!GGAS IS BOO BOO....ONLY PART YOU EVER HERE ABOUT MAKIN ANY NOISE IS PINE HILLS AKA CRIME HILLS....

AND THEY CANT FUCK WITH THE NO HOODS OUT THE BURG OR T-TOWN.....OR EVEN THE WOOD IN WICK CITY.....

DOWN HERE IN THE BAY WE BLOWIN COPS AWAY......WHO ELSE DOIN THAT? NOBODY IN FLORIDA EXCEPT MIAMI

bruh how kan u 4get bout from 4RT PIERCE to West Palm, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, 2 da Gladez? G shit u need ta kum 2 da real South Flawda we live down here.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Postby CASH RULES..... » June 9th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Z-Man wrote:
CASH RULES..... wrote:ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

bruh how kan u 4get bout from 4RT PIERCE to West Palm, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, 2 da Gladez? G shit u need ta kum 2 da real South Flawda we live down here.

AINT NO POLICE GETTIN MURKED OVER THERE......JUST ST. PETE, TAMPA, AND MIAMI.......THAT'S IT.

prospect

Postby Z-Man » June 10th, 2011, 4:45 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:
Z-Man wrote:

AINT NO POLICE GETTIN MURKED OVER THERE......JUST ST. PETE, TAMPA, AND MIAMI.......THAT'S IT.

Yea u dnt kno bout us. Smh Floridian smh

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MikeG904 » March 10th, 2015, 6:14 pm

I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Re:

Postby 441 » March 11th, 2015, 4:37 pm

SHANK wrote:there alot of fake gangs wannabe in orlando

Yep

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » March 14th, 2015, 7:24 am

MikeG904 wrote:I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

Your brother must be from texas ave thats the only place they be at

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Eastside

Postby Doug772 » March 14th, 2015, 8:54 am

MikeG904 wrote:I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

Ain't no such thing as Xnsane Gangsters Crips. It's only Xnsane Crips.

boss
boss

Postby Tha7thLetta » March 14th, 2015, 12:19 pm

When i went down there to visit a couple summers agi all da ppl down there were from places like ny & chicago so it was da usual lk's, b's,c's & gd's i was around da obt area

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » March 14th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Doug772 wrote:

There is igc in Orlando I used to see their tags in the americana area

superior
superior

Postby 441 » March 15th, 2015, 3:52 am

Doug772 wrote:

They have branches of IGC in FL, GA & the Carolinas . You even got them 973 IGC in Texas. You have different homegrown branches of IGC in the southeast not just 973.. Even tho 973 IGC has always been an offbrand set that started in NY they have them down South.. ICG is Long beach set who didn't know that? Most IG'z in NY switched over to IC to try to make themselves look more official after the 90's Crippin era the dude that created that shit turned Insane Crip.. some stayed with IGC tho. that's why IGC ain't that deep anymore. Haven't seen any of them niggas in over 6 years. Honestly they didn't spread outta NY and come down south till around the early 2000's. Only ones that made noise bacc in the days were the ones in Texas and North Carolina. I've been told by multiple IGC niggas tell me they were in Ft. Lauderdale Florida but that was over 6-7 years ago cuz... :lol:

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » March 15th, 2015, 10:09 am

Igc in fla is not a ny thing they been out since the early 90s :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby 441 » March 15th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Like I said they got there own branches down south.

fresh meat

Postby MikeG904 » October 11th, 2015, 2:11 pm

SHANK wrote:

Your brother must be from texas ave thats the only place they be at

And some of them in prison. That's where he got put on

fresh meat

Postby MikeG904 » October 11th, 2015, 2:14 pm

SHANK wrote:
Doug772 wrote:

SHANK know what he talkin bout.. IGC is a East Coast Thang.. Nigga's say they a fake set but shit, we all got our own beliefs & opinions

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 11th, 2015, 7:27 pm

MikeG904 wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Doug772 wrote:

SHANK know what he talkin bout.. IGC is a East Coast Thang.. Nigga's say they a fake set but shit, we all got our own beliefs & opinions

They use to be one of the deepest sets in SC bacc in 99-04

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » October 14th, 2015, 10:04 am

When i was visiting Alabama back in the days around 973 aka igc was lil deep in Tuscaloosa they allied up with igd

prospect

Re:

Postby younggudda407 » October 24th, 2015, 6:54 pm

SHANK wrote:WEST SIDE - PINE HILLS- MERCY DR- METRO WEST=
CRIP GANGS > 106 HOOVER, ROLLIN 30'S, ROLLIN 60'S, 83 GANGSTA-
BLOODS GANGS> ELM ST PIRU, ROLLIN 20'S, 93 GANGSTA, 5-9 BRIMS
FOLKS GANGS > GD'S, IGD

SOUTH SIDE - OBT AREA-
ALMIGHTY LATIN KING QUEEN NATION
BLOODS> ALL THE NEW YORK BLOOD GANGS, ROLLIN 50'S
CRIP ROLLIN 40'S ROLLIN 60'S
FOLK BD,GD, IGD

EAST SIDE AREA BY THE AIRPORT MOSTLY ALL FOLKS SOME B'S N C'S

THE FAKE GANGS OUT THERE 52 HOOVER 83 HOOVER, BLUE FLAME GANGSTA CRIP LMAO FUADS ASS HELL, IGC, MOBB SET AKA MOB PIRU LMAO FAKE THEM NI99A WEAR RED - GREY FLAGS LMAO, MADD DOG BRIMS, MECCA PIRU.

MOSTLY ORLANDO IS JUST CREW, BABE RUTH RIP TO THEY PROJECTS, CAVER SHORE BOYS, RICHMOND HEIGHTS, WASHINGTON SHORES,TEXAS AVE HOT BOYZ, PALMS OF BRENTWOOD MOBB, KNOCK OUT BOYZ, DARKSIDE BOYZ, RIO GRANDE, GP, ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL ALOT OF CLICK TOO MUCH TO NAME IN THAT AREA

What is babe ruth? :facepalm: Think you mean parramore village aka beruit.

fresh meat
Region: North East

Postby Gjjfighter305 » October 31st, 2015, 12:47 pm

MIAMI SNITCH!

So this US ARMY soilder, husband, father, who's twice my size, started a fight with me at work (and pushed me), and when he heard me say I was gonna handle it like a man after work, he called the police, filed a fake restraining order, claiming things that never happened (because asking someone what they're looking at isn't a case), and then told the judge that I smoked weed, popped pills, and I said I was going to put a bullet in his head (he told me that!), and he lied in court saying I would go in the bathrooms and use drugs, recorded me after starting the fight, for the police, etc. Seriously, dudes twice my size, just two years younger than me (I'm 29 lol). I embaressed him in court and beat the case... here's the link to the audio recording in court: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2U2L ... cslist_api you must open it with music player for google drive. His name is Anyer Volquez-Ozuna, his number is 7864055575. More than a snitch - more than a coward - he did it becauae he got scared after pushing me, smfh! I didn't tell him to push me!!!!! I wasn't trying to fight!!!!!

fresh meat
Region: West

Re: Re:

Postby crossroads » January 15th, 2016, 7:11 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
sin_loc wrote:im live n orlando the eastside is ENN which is 9 point they real tho mostly slobkz n latin kings r fake sum cripz r fake n mostly folkz r real the westside of orlando is mostly cliques not gangs bkut wats craccin over der da most is the c side n the north is all mexicans surenos skrapz u know

BITCH STFU.........IF U LIVE DOWN THERE.............THEN THAT MEANS U SUCK DICK INSIDE IN EPCOCK CENTER......SO BITCH SHUT YO MOUSEKETEER WE ARE THA WORLD HAPPY GAY ASS UP............CAUSE THERE AINT NO GANGZ DOWN TEHRE..............BITCH U AINT GONNA FIND NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS MAGIC KINGDOM OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN GAY ASS DISNEY WORLD.............BITCH THA ONLY GANG DOWN THERE IS THA MICKEY MOUSE CLUB..........WHERE YO FLOCK OF SEAGULL LOOKIN FAGGOT ASS BE TAKIN THEM RYDES FOR FREE IN MAGIC KINGDOM............BUT NO REAL GANGZ LIKE THA ONES IN THA CHI.........CAUSE U AINT GONNA FIND NONE IN DISNEY WORLD..........SO BITCH STFU AND REALIZED AND RECOGNIZED THAT THA CHI SCARES THA SHIT OUT OF YA'LL............CAUSE MICKEY BITCH.........IS STILL FUCK ORLANDO,FLORIDA..............AND STILL FUCK FLORIDA...........THA GAYSHYNE STATE..... NOW TINKERBELL...........GO FLY AROUND IN MAGIC KINGDOM AND MOVE YOUR LITTLE MAGIC WAN AND WISH UPON THA STARS THAT GAY ASS ORLANDO CAN SUMDAY BE LIKE THA CHI

you talk like you hard, but you ignant as uck. the main reasons homies dont bang hard in places like orlando and mia is that they are not on that ride or die level that you hardup, piss poor, cheese eatin fools are on. you want to die over a color or a name or some 5 minute fame or some lames words because you have nothin to lose. floridas finests finest have everything to lose. when you are eatin good, livin high off the fat of the land, the last thing you will do is blow it off because some jealous, never win hater wants your slot. y'all are jealous of the moolah in miami and orlando. disney draws worldwide crowds that have loot. miami is a portal to and from the promised land of drug lore. these cities make or break you. they can leave you with towering pockets, real estate and things. y'all money is short. cities/hoods that bang hard do so over peanuts only. killin over quarters. monkey wrenchin over chump change. beefin over swiss cheese, while big boys get the cheddar. y'all pettiness is pitiful in the eyes of the world. but you will continue to fail until you get your mind right, broaden your view. orlando and mia seem soft for lettin this hater who has a demon of jealousy influencin his mind slide with his comments, but thats only because their money is hard. they prioritize. when you have everything, you will not risk having to watch it crumble around you or having to leave it on earth while youre young enough to enjoy it still. when you livin like a king, why fall to jealous peasants?

Previous

Return to South