LAY LOW CRIPS ARE TALKIN OVA GWINNETT COUNTY

LaGump3xMovin
fresh meat

Re: LAY LOW CRIPS ARE TALKIN OVA GWINNETT COUNTY

Post by LaGump3xMovin » March 30th, 2013, 1:16 am

A1G'z wrote:
RedanGA wrote:
A1G'z wrote:who yu knoe crippin in gwinnett

its 60s etg sbcc 30s pbgc gswc in gwinnett dats about it for officials den yu got the wierdowes
Lol who u be nigga and do u live in grayson
nah i went to south gwinnett
West La Cadillacave Corning st Pbgc 3x movin big Crip gang here homie.....Constantly Causin Chaos Cuzz....West up...and um str8 out da Gump.....well known n Gwinnett as Gump...

Zone6Hooli
prospect

Post by Zone6Hooli » March 30th, 2013, 12:10 pm

Az1atic wrote:i see some asian gangs on that list, you ever hear about em

VBZ- ABlueee I work with 'em. Pluggin cheap.

DreDre100
prospect

Post by DreDre100 » March 30th, 2013, 1:56 pm

sicc wrote:IAM NOT TRYIN TOO DISS GA BUT I GOT LUV FOR GA BUT WHEN THE HELL NIGGAS STARTED BANGIN IN GA ATLANTA REPS ZONES N BLOCC'S N GD'S BUT NIGGAS BANGIN CRIPS N BLOODS IN GWINNET COUNTY GA WHAT OFFICAL HOODZ OUT THERE N PLUS SMOKEY JOKE JUST BECAUSE HOOD LIST ON THE CITY GANG LIST DONT MEAN THEY ACTIVE N MOVIN NUMBER UR FAGGOT ASS BELIVE EVERYTHING U READ I BET ALL THE REAL NIGGAS IN GA N THE COUNTY NEVER HEARD OF LAY LOW CRIPS IT PROBALLY JUST A BUNCH OF NIGGAS ONLY ACT HARD IN THEY APARTMENTS
Atlanta not the only city in GA. I'm from a small town 15 mins North of Macon and they had bloods, crips and GD down there since I can remember and I'm in my late 20s. Columbus, GA been had gangs too.

Doug772
underboss
underboss

Post by Doug772 » March 31st, 2013, 1:00 am

Nunya_Mus wrote:I'm confused. How can Salt Lake City have a real crip set, let alone one thats "operating" in other cities, when SLC is only 2% black???

http://www.city-data.com/city/Salt-Lake-City-Utah.html
Samoan crips.

NWDAMU503OR
underboss
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » March 31st, 2013, 1:25 am

Doug772 wrote:
Nunya_Mus wrote:I'm confused. How can Salt Lake City have a real crip set, let alone one thats "operating" in other cities, when SLC is only 2% black???

http://www.city-data.com/city/Salt-Lake-City-Utah.html
Samoan crips.
950 block piru only reptuble hood in slc
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ecxlhRJ_pd ... rq5WKx_W9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nqlU3oUxp1 ... rq5WKx_W9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GM3kHvbNDj ... rq5WKx_W9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

NWDAMU503OR
underboss
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » March 31st, 2013, 1:28 am

950 block piru only reptuble hood in slc

[youtube<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nqlU3oUxp1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>][/youtube]

NWDAMU503OR
underboss
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » March 31st, 2013, 1:29 am

[quote="NWDAMU503OR"]950 block piru only reptuble hood in slc

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nqlU3oUxp1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

WhiteboyRossG
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by WhiteboyRossG » April 1st, 2013, 3:03 am

:facepalm: I been through Gwinnett like once or twice the parts I did see was nice as hell I mean I'm sure it's got its grimey parts too but for the most part Gwinnett is your ideal suburban county so why the hell people wanna gas it up and make it seem like somethin' its not? . And Dre is right Columbus and Macon been had that shit way before it became a fad that bangin shits been in Macon and Columbus since the 80s. But as far as some shit from Utah "takin' over" let somebody try that shit out here or Macon or Savannah or Augusta or the real A and see what happens to them. :2cents:

Zone6Hooli
prospect

Post by Zone6Hooli » April 1st, 2013, 6:51 am

WhiteboyRossG wrote::facepalm: I been through Gwinnett like once or twice the parts I did see was nice as hell I mean I'm sure it's got its grimey parts too but for the most part Gwinnett is your ideal suburban county so why the hell people wanna gas it up and make it seem like somethin' its not? . And Dre is right Columbus and Macon been had that shit way before it became a fad that bangin shits been in Macon and Columbus since the 80s. But as far as some shit from Utah "takin' over" let somebody try that shit out here or Macon or Savannah or Augusta or the real A and see what happens to them. :2cents:

My family is out in gwinnett. There are literally maybe 3 streets with anything other than mexi bangers. herrington is where that crip set is, off cruse, and off of singelton... bout it. it's 90% upper middle

NuetralATLanta
fresh meat

Post by NuetralATLanta » April 1st, 2013, 9:30 pm

sleepOLX5 wrote:Gwinett County is a nice area... everywhere you go, you'll have some dudes claiming they bang but when I walk the streets, I don't see it. The only Hoods You hear about on the news for violent shit is East & South Atlanta.
GTFOH, you ever heard of Westside. Zone 1 and 4. Bankhead, Adamsville, Ben Hill, Vine City, English Avenue,Campbleton road, donald lee holowell, marting luther king drive. If anything, they are the most violent parts along with pittsburgh. And the only reason why you dont hear about the violent crimes that occur on the westside as much is because it occurs so much it becomes and ordinary everyday occurence.

GKB$aVage
corporal
corporal

Post by GKB$aVage » April 1st, 2013, 9:45 pm

NuetralATLanta wrote:
sleepOLX5 wrote:Gwinett County is a nice area... everywhere you go, you'll have some dudes claiming they bang but when I walk the streets, I don't see it. The only Hoods You hear about on the news for violent shit is East & South Atlanta.
GTFOH, you ever heard of Westside. Zone 1 and 4. Bankhead, Adamsville, Ben Hill, Vine City, English Avenue,Campbleton road, donald lee holowell, marting luther king drive. If anything, they are the most violent parts along with pittsburgh. And the only reason why you dont hear about the violent crimes that occur on the westside as much is because it occurs so much it becomes and ordinary everyday occurence.
:tiphat:

Bo-Dawg
prospect

Post by Bo-Dawg » April 1st, 2013, 10:03 pm

U bee what i mean? sum of u niggas dnt even kno wtf yall tawkin bout. Gangland shuldnt even be brung up on dis website. day da maafuckin feds forea. keep dat shit out da bonvosation.... BLOOD

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » April 2nd, 2013, 1:33 pm

Hell yeah Pittsburgh&Mechanicsville. Sure Decatur and Redan get wild but aint never nothin like the wild west. WEST UP. lls

RedanGA#2
corporal
corporal

Post by RedanGA#2 » April 2nd, 2013, 1:55 pm

DXVEGANG wrote:Hell yeah Pittsburgh&Mechanicsville. Sure Decatur and Redan get wild but aint never nothin like the wild west. WEST UP. lls
yea pittsburgh turnt up i almost got jumped walking in heritage Station till i pulled the knife N knuckles on them niggaz :lol: they told me they was gone come back but they neva did But shiiid aint Nun like the eastside foo Redan Rd till tha End

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » April 4th, 2013, 11:13 pm

true I stay on the eastside as well...that was just some bangin shit I was bein funny about the WEST bruh

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 9:01 am

so in other words, Lay Low Crips is juss a bkunch of white and asian cats reject 4rum Bklacc Crips. :lol: :lmao: