G Checc In For All Active Crip Sets In GA...!!!

LILTXXN
foot soldier
foot soldier

Re: G Checc In For All Active Crip Sets In GA...!!!

Post by LILTXXN » March 9th, 2014, 6:18 pm

IT AINT NO CKRABS IN THA A ITS ONLY WANNA BE BLOODS LOLS FUCKKIN MARKS

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 15th, 2014, 10:55 pm

In the atl area...the majority of the crabs are on east side in Tucker, GA. Grapesk...Sissies...40s...and Verz(52). 4th ward is bikini bottom too.

DXVEGANG
soldier
soldier

Post by DXVEGANG » March 15th, 2014, 10:57 pm

I bame akross a 100K too. Never a Dirtyk tho.

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » March 18th, 2014, 9:22 am

DXVEGANG wrote:I bame akross a 100K too. Never a Dirtyk tho.
stop the noise twank harlem from the south side to gwinnett we don't never hear about y'all bitches

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » March 21st, 2014, 5:24 pm

ClayCo_Cuzzo wrote:We wanna know what all active Crip Gangs are in mainly the Atlanta area. Tell us where u from, where ur hood is. which side u flag on, which card u bang on. Im on the Southside Clayton County..Hilltop Crip we flag left and dont bang on the FOLK 6 star. We actually G checc Crips that bang on the 6. We dont claim any card because of the history of the origin of our set. Hilltop Crip was formed in Hilltop Tacoma Washington, The HTC were formed mainly to fight off rival LA based Crip factions.
Hold up LoK, are U telling me U protect Crips that bang that fake six ish? and go at the #real Gang structures that originate in the LA area or am I reading this wrong cuh??

oog
oog

Post by » March 21st, 2014, 7:32 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
ClayCo_Cuzzo wrote:We wanna know what all active Crip Gangs are in mainly the Atlanta area. Tell us where u from, where ur hood is. which side u flag on, which card u bang on. Im on the Southside Clayton County..Hilltop Crip we flag left and dont bang on the FOLK 6 star. We actually G checc Crips that bang on the 6. We dont claim any card because of the history of the origin of our set. Hilltop Crip was formed in Hilltop Tacoma Washington, The HTC were formed mainly to fight off rival LA based Crip factions.
Hold up LoK, are U telling me U protect Crips that bang that fake six ish? and go at the #real Gang structures that originate in the LA area or am I reading this wrong cuh??
You reading that wrong he saying he get at 6 representing Crips and they not riding the 6 either . The Hill Top original set from Tacoma Washington fought off L.A. based Crips trying to set up shop in Washington .

monsterhaze183
colonel
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » March 21st, 2014, 8:30 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
You reading that wrong he saying he get at 6 representing Crips and they not riding the 6 either . The Hill Top original set from Tacoma Washington fought off L.A. based Crips trying to set up shop in Washington .
Oh aight cuh, good looks I as finna say, Yeah Im down wit it 3, e needa start pushin thA line on these eirods claminin that star ish, and lettem know how the real LoKs get don cuh

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » March 22nd, 2014, 10:13 am

Good bit of crips off old national

Sasquatch
fresh meat

Post by Sasquatch » June 30th, 2014, 1:05 pm

You got Rich Rollin 100s Hood Homie Crip up in Marietta, our OOG from the motherland he came down to the A about few years ago so our set new, we use to be multiracial untill alot of fucc niggas hopped over so now its all amigos but our hood from South Central Ave, 104th street, 2100 Blocc to be exact, and we fall under the NHC Card, and naw we bkang under the C only 1063 bang under the 6

Sasquatch
fresh meat

Post by Sasquatch » June 30th, 2014, 1:23 pm

was craccin

yungbl27d
associate

Post by yungbl27d » July 1st, 2014, 10:15 am

im not cKrip so im not sure if dey real or not but sum of my fam 60ks n dey 9o hkard asf 1 of my buzzins stumpd out a 9irl hker bf and hkis brothker :discust: buz shke t27k his fla9 n thou9ht it was ok buz shke hkad dem withk hker dem atl ni99as dnt play wit dat cKrip shkit we dont fuxk around withk nothin9 we do anythkin9 we do we 9o hard wit oh btw if u in atl n on da eastside s/o to dem raxkksss :2cents:

coolcalm
fresh meat

Post by coolcalm » November 26th, 2014, 7:15 pm

NUTTY NORTHSIDE EIGHT TREY GANGSTA CRIP IS ALL OVER GEORGIA AND ACTIVE !!!!!!!!! THE ONLY OFFICIAL CRIP SET IN GEORGIA THAT'S PLUGGED TO CALI

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » December 2nd, 2014, 7:40 am

coolcalm wrote:NUTTY NORTHSIDE EIGHT TREY GANGSTA CRIP IS ALL OVER GEORGIA AND ACTIVE !!!!!!!!! THE ONLY OFFICIAL CRIP SET IN GEORGIA THAT'S PLUGGED TO CALI
:comeon:

85NawF
prince
prince

Post by 85NawF » December 2nd, 2014, 4:28 pm

A1G'z wrote:
DXVEGANG wrote:I bame akross a 100K too. Never a Dirtyk tho.
stop the noise twank harlem from the south side to gwinnett we don't never hear about y'all bitches
kant lie dem 20z got dey numbaz up

FlintRiver23
prospect

Post by FlintRiver23 » December 2nd, 2014, 4:42 pm

Im Frxm Flint River Rd/ Pxinte Sxuth Pkwy area... 74 HCG, though my set aint down there, i fucks with 1x7,92 Hxxver thats in Fultxn and Cxbb cxunty! H's

FlintRiver23
prospect

Post by FlintRiver23 » December 2nd, 2014, 4:48 pm

And nx we dxnt bang nx 6 i bang dat H ````````````` Gr74ve Gankg

9strongwhip3
prospect

Post by 9strongwhip3 » December 10th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Mt. Zion is Blood territory from mt zion to rex rd u aint gone find many krips.......Wrekk krew nd dirt gang run dat shit i got stupid potnas dwn there.....i stayed in sandlewood baywood and rainwood......Bloods run that whole area.......

Tayye60
fresh meat

Post by Tayye60 » March 16th, 2016, 10:55 pm

I mainly fucc around in 4th ward all the way from 6oulevard to edgewood ave. NHC Rollin 60. Six finger 6anger cuz. Direcc contact to Slauson 60th street Crippin. Under the Duece card. HK 3K BK. It's 60s on Southcide on old nat shady parc type shit. Everybody know bout da 60s in 4 season,6ut majority of Crips on Southcide

superior
superior

Post by 441 » March 17th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Clowns :smh:

Yungcoon139
fresh meat

Post by Yungcoon139 » May 13th, 2017, 10:23 pm

I'm a pay bacc crip I just moved to Atlanta I'm Tryna link wit all my cousin!!!!!!