Bs and Cs

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South

Bs and Cs

Postby nawledge6 » July 21st, 2011, 10:35 pm

Where i stay at there are more bloods then crips and such but the thing is......it seems like the bloods push they own to recruit hard as shit and the crips seem more like they would rather attack outsiders then find new prospects. Like a blood might come from out of town with him and some cousins and they tryin to spread theys Bs out as far as they can.....crips on the other hand will come with they people from where ever and dont really start no set they find like 3 niggas they fuck with and recruitment is closed after that.

i thought and was like maybe the bloods cuz they take in so many that they have a greater chance of puttin down a snitch nigga....as to where the crips only put down a few but those few are a sure shot...

but i dont know whats it like where yall from???

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: my computer

Re: Bs and Cs

Postby bbc » July 22nd, 2011, 8:11 am

:dance: ya nigga dats me dancing on yur thread...and i dare yo ass to say some slick shit to me bout it go head nigga im waitn.................................................ok dats what i thougt stay tru to yurself

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South

Postby nawledge6 » July 22nd, 2011, 11:38 am

bbc wrote::dance: ya nigga dats me dancing on yur thread...and i dare yo ass to say some slick shit to me bout it go head nigga im waitn.................................................ok dats what i thougt stay tru to yurself

Um dancing on my thread......yea ok i geuss i mean this question is for gangstaz not back up dancers...and what do u mean say some slick shit it isnt like i can find u so exactly what the fuck are u talking about????......people on here are simply fuckin weird

official contributor

Postby bbc » July 22nd, 2011, 12:00 pm

nawledge6 wrote:
bbc wrote::dance: ya nigga dats me dancing on yur thread...and i dare yo ass to say some slick shit to me bout it go head nigga im waitn.................................................ok dats what i thougt stay tru to yurself

Um dancing on my thread......yea ok i geuss i mean this question is for gangstaz not back up dancers...and what do u mean say some slick shit it isnt like i can find u so exactly what the fuck are u talking about????......people on here are simply fuckin weird

ya nigga dats wat i thought stay yo ass at yur computer :lmao:

lightweight contributor
My Region: Midwest

Postby diamondveya1 » July 22nd, 2011, 12:04 pm

bbc wrote:
nawledge6 wrote:

:jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: COCK SUCKER

official contributor

Postby bbc » July 22nd, 2011, 12:39 pm

diamondveya1 wrote:
bbc wrote:
nawledge6 wrote:

:jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: COCK SUCKER

anal taker :jerk:

official contributor
My Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » July 22nd, 2011, 1:03 pm

Return to Down South Hood Talk

GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.