That Funky Town Tx 81g

cnutt
fresh meat

That Funky Town Tx 81g

Post by cnutt » February 1st, 2011, 4:55 pm

I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. Niggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!!

Chippo
boss
boss

Re: That Funky Town Tx 81g

Post by Chippo » February 1st, 2011, 6:14 pm

cnutt wrote:I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. Niggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!!
Gang Intelligence gonna love you for this one :smh:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAtown 210 or ya brains get blowed

cnutt
fresh meat

Post by cnutt » February 1st, 2011, 9:38 pm

Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. Shout E.T.G and Tha Stixxz out in SA Town.

Chippo
boss
boss

Post by Chippo » February 2nd, 2011, 12:22 am

cnutt wrote:Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. ShoutSA Town.
:2cents:

dallas pd are some real hos though quick to take a motherfuckas pic for that gang file, they be doin that in fw still too?

cnutt
fresh meat

Post by cnutt » February 2nd, 2011, 11:57 am

Chippo wrote:
cnutt wrote:Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. ShoutSA Town.

dallas pd are some real hos though quick to take a motherfuckas pic for that gang file, they be doin that in fw still too?
Man Dpd is some of the most crooked officers I have seen since LApd in the 90s. They try to pull that ol school Crash shit and Oss. Ft worth try to pull that gang injunction bullshit but I dont think they as crooked as Dpd tho.

Chippo
boss
boss

Post by Chippo » February 3rd, 2011, 2:38 am

cnutt wrote:
Chippo wrote:

Man Dpd is some of the most crooked officers I have seen since LApd in the 90s. They try to pull that ol school Crash shit and Oss. Ft worth try to pull that gang injunction bullshit but I dont think they as crooked as Dpd tho.
hell yeah fuck that CRASH bullshit...and all that cruisin laws too...mothafuckas steady posted up on the west tryna catch you pass em a fourth time and ticket you for it....

u ever been to san antonio...theres hella bad ass places to cruise, but they jest put cruise laws into effect for military drive

Leebee
fresh meat

Post by Leebee » May 17th, 2017, 6:47 am

So theres a hood called the Neighborhood that reps 52 Hoover? So they're called NeighborHood 52 Hoover Gangsta Crip?

Leebee
fresh meat

Post by Leebee » May 17th, 2017, 6:52 am

[quote="cnutt"]I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. Niggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!![/quote]
So theres a hood called the neighborhood that reps 52 hoover? So they're called NeighborHood 52 Hoover Gangsta Crip? Interesting.