WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

devil's playground
fresh meat

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by devil's playground » January 14th, 2010, 7:20 pm

ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 19th, 2010, 7:46 pm

devil's playground wrote:ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's

WHAT IT D LIKE YOUNG D AMOR DE DIABLO

lil9trey
fresh meat

Post by lil9trey » January 20th, 2010, 12:01 am

Bo,P-Funk wrote:I NEVA HEARD OF THIS SHIT BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE NIGGAS WIT PINK FLAGS AND THEY SYMBOL IS A PINK PANTHER... PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHERE THEY GET A 7 POINT KROWN AND HOW THEY GET UNDER THE GD'S

that'5 the imperial gansters and they from chi-town, they under the folk nation, at least that's what my sources are telling me, and yes dem nigga5 do have da nerve to rock pink flags, and go by the pink panther..........all I ckan 5ay i5:only da fuckin folk nation, but yet dem pu55y a55 GD's wanna hate on blood5 in Georgia :shoot:

MoNDaY
og
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 20th, 2010, 12:41 am

Stop Finballin' Then, Bitch.... :lol:

NiTo333
underboss
underboss

Post by NiTo333 » January 20th, 2010, 12:33 pm

:lol:

Skrappy Du 197
fresh meat

Post by Skrappy Du 197 » July 13th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Ayy yall nikkas stupid that pinkk flag rokk hard in miami they a real set sanctioned outta chitown dont trip on my Folkks this Pinkk n Blakk go hard Amor del Gangster

Skrappy Du 197
fresh meat

Post by Skrappy Du 197 » July 13th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Ayy yall nikkas stupid that pinkk flag rokk hard in miami they a real set sanctioned outta chitown dont trip on my Folkks this Pinkk n Blakk go hard Amor del Gangster

Davinci
fresh meat

Post by Davinci » July 26th, 2017, 8:25 pm

That is the almighty imperial gangster nation... They don't rep disciples tho... But they rock a seven point crown and a six point star and they ise pink panther as they logo and they rock pink flags... They are a Folks Nation Mob tho....