can white boys be gangster disciples in the state of texas?

Shaggy662
fresh meat

can white boys be gangster disciples in the state of texas?

Post by Shaggy662 » April 8th, 2017, 8:31 pm

just a question cuz im curious with these different race laws going on in the south i am originally from mississippi now in texas just wondering if white boys in can be 7 4 in texas cuz in ms they had to flip to a white folk mob i dont believe race has anything to do with loyalty loyalty comes from your hert if you about the struggle then race shouldnt be a issue thus how can you overcome the struggle if you oppressed yourself and talking steps back not forward to take forward to overcoming the struggle
AMOR DE DIABLO

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Re: can white boys be gangster disciples in the state of texas?

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 5th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Shaggy662 wrote:just a question cuz im curious with these different race laws going on in the south i am originally from mississippi now in texas just wondering if white boys in can be 7 4 in texas cuz in ms they had to flip to a white folk mob i dont believe race has anything to do with loyalty loyalty comes from your hert if you about the struggle then race shouldnt be a issue thus how can you overcome the struggle if you oppressed yourself and talking steps back not forward to take forward to overcoming the struggle
AMOR DE DIABLO
YouTube a rapper named Pyrexx. That will answer your question. His older music not his new stuff. But yes there are. You a SD in the Sipp?

Pharam
fresh meat

Any 74 in 214

Post by Pharam » May 6th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Pml...im from Memphis trying to connect in the 214.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 14th, 2017, 8:06 am

Nope :lol:

penn state
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by penn state » May 15th, 2017, 2:29 am

_brolic_ wrote:Nope :lol:

YOUR WHITE TRANNY BOYFRIEND TOLD YOU THAT?

Swervv 48
underboss
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » June 15th, 2017, 4:41 am

IMG_20170130_201604_065-1.jpg
Penn State aka normandie Bitch
IMG_20170130_201604_065-1.jpg (91.77 KiB) Viewed 712 times
penn state wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Nope :lol:

YOUR WHITE TRANNY BOYFRIEND TOLD YOU THAT?
bitch boy :cheer:

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 11th, 2017, 10:08 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
May 14th, 2017, 8:06 am
Nope :lol:
I know sum white GDs that will go in your pockets. I dunno about Texas, but they have a descent amount of white GDs out here and they hold their own behind the walls too. :2cents:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 14th, 2017, 3:55 am

White people need to make up their own gangs and stick with that. Stop worrying about being cool with blacks or being called a racist. Your going to get called a racist no matter what y'all do. Blacks are trying to "out breed" y'all too.

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » Today, 7:34 am

SuperSweet wrote:
August 14th, 2017, 3:55 am
White people need to make up their own gangs and stick with that. Stop worrying about being cool with blacks or being called a racist. Your going to get called a racist no matter what y'all do. Blacks are trying to "out breed" y'all too.

Most of em claim it till they get locked up n the black gangs don't respect them so they click up with white gangs for protection.

FivePoints
fresh meat

Post by FivePoints » Today, 11:35 am

I know there are white GDz in Detroit and Chicago. If in the midwest they white, I don't see why there wouldn't be white GDz in Texas. Southern race relations are better than the north which is ironic considering segregation happened down there. But in Detroit, everyone keeps to themselves mostly. Black ppl tend to stick with blacks, white ppl and Asians with the white and Asian crowd, and Hispanics, Albanians, Arabs, Chaldeans and Macedonians in a third group.