LIVEN UP The South Section!

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Re: LIVEN UP The South Section!

Post by MONSOON » December 28th, 2016, 6:31 am

[quote="Crooked$ipp"]What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

Been a real long time since I posted on here. Quality have really shrunk in the South section. Tried to living it up myself months ago but failed.

I'm from the GTA in the Sipp, I met a few guys from Clarkvegas and been there 2x. Enjoyed the Ground Zero Blues joint. I always wanted to ask about the history to the mobs in Clarkvegas. VLs seem to be deeper than all the others but I read about sum nasty beef between 2 Laws branches and a few bodies got laid out. What's up with them history Monsoon?

@SolidT15

Do you recall the VL hoods in JackTown? I'm asking cuz I don't know who's in Stadiumside , I think that's where I was at briefly. I know it was on Northside Dr.[/quote]

Yea it started with the C's and Mafia's ... Nowadays shit any branch can get into it there's so many Lawds......BK in the G when Mafia's started Poppin up there were still Insanes but oso started recruiting heavy and leaning on their brothers who where I.I and I's and they took over.....One of the Elites for the C's started changing Mafia's the C's were up! Mafia's caught up with him and flipped him though .....So you can say C fluid started with the power moves...After that the Mafia's started dumbing out....... C's even had some internal power struggles they had a couple of guys hit not too long ago in Cleveland.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 28th, 2016, 6:35 am

[quote="SolidT15th"]It's TVL's scattered all over the West Bank of New Orleans ....15th ward mostly ,Fisher projects...Tulis dr, and in Harvey (merry poppinz n Woodmere)....it was also some bro's in the 3rd ward in the St Thomas projects before they got tore down.Yeah 3rd n Galvez is the niggas who got Magnolia Shorty for being with the wrong niggas.Its sad how it happened but that's life,gotta know who you fuckin with .....3ng is 3rd n Galvez,nothing more than a hood click w some real head busters[/quote]

Yea I thought she got hit behind that business with slim I heard the nigga she was in the car with burnt of one of them them rumors on slim after Katrina in,when a lot of N.O. niggas were refugees in Houston.

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 28th, 2016, 9:14 am

SolidT15th wrote:It's TVL's scattered all over the West Bank of New Orleans ....15th ward mostly ,Fisher projects...Tulis dr, and in Harvey (merry poppinz n Woodmere)....it was also some bro's in the 3rd ward in the St Thomas projects before they got tore down.Yeah 3rd n Galvez is the niggas who got Magnolia Shorty for being with the wrong niggas.Its sad how it happened but that's life,gotta know who you fuckin with .....3ng is 3rd n Galvez,nothing more than a hood click w some real head busters
What about any other VL branches? Matter of fact , overall what Chi mobs are there and what's the difference from back when they touch down and now?

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 28th, 2016, 9:16 am

MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

Been a real long time since I posted on here. Quality have really shrunk in the South section. Tried to living it up myself months ago but failed.

I'm from the GTA in the Sipp, I met a few guys from Clarkvegas and been there 2x. Enjoyed the Ground Zero Blues joint. I always wanted to ask about the history to the mobs in Clarkvegas. VLs seem to be deeper than all the others but I read about sum nasty beef between 2 Laws branches and a few bodies got laid out. What's up with them history Monsoon?

@SolidT15

Do you recall the VL hoods in JackTown? I'm asking cuz I don't know who's in Stadiumside , I think that's where I was at briefly. I know it was on Northside Dr.
Yea it started with the C's and Mafia's ... Nowadays shit any branch can get into it there's so many Lawds......BK in the G when Mafia's started Poppin up there were still Insanes but oso started recruiting heavy and leaning on their brothers who where I.I and I's and they took over.....One of the Elites for the C's started changing Mafia's the C's were up! Mafia's caught up with him and flipped him though .....So you can say C fluid started with the power moves...After that the Mafia's started dumbing out....... C's even had some internal power struggles they had a couple of guys hit not too long ago in Cleveland.
Man, sounds hectic back then. What are all the hoods and where there at? I always heard of the Brickyard, but the other you name I haven't.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 28th, 2016, 4:21 pm

As far as chi mobs go in New Orleans it's been Lords,Gangstas n Kings down here since the late 80's.....Gd's were always more located in Marrero and Harvey somewhat but you could find them all over the city also but in Marrero they actually held down hoods
Lk's were a real factor down here back in the days.........they had spots on the West Bank ,inner city New Orleans and on the east bank in Kenner they controlled a housing project called Red Woods n that was headquarters for the entire city....then boys still out here but they move low key .........always held down a spot called Fat City n they still there.Red Woods got destroyed during Katrina
Never met any BD's down here in my life but I am sure there is a circle /click of them somewhere
-People's always showed each other love down here.......we clicked up wit Kings down here all the time n have always had Stones ,Cobras n others Lords come through from out of town n got down also

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 29th, 2016, 12:17 am

SolidT15th wrote:As far as chi mobs go in New Orleans it's been Lords,Gangstas n Kings down here since the late 80's.....Gd's were always more located in Marrero and Harvey somewhat but you could find them all over the city also but in Marrero they actually held down hoods
Lk's were a real factor down here back in the days.........they had spots on the West Bank ,inner city New Orleans and on the east bank in Kenner they controlled a housing project called Red Woods n that was headquarters for the entire city....then boys still out here but they move low key .........always held down a spot called Fat City n they still there.Red Woods got destroyed during Katrina
Never met any BD's down here in my life but I am sure there is a circle /click of them somewhere
-People's always showed each other love down here.......we clicked up wit Kings down here all the time n have always had Stones ,Cobras n others Lords come through from out of town n got down also
Aight. Could you explain the West /East bank shit? Confused on that. What about them cliques in the N.O ?

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 29th, 2016, 12:43 am

West Bank and East Bank are the side of the Mississippi you live on ....we've never called it East Side West Side but you could ....it's all the same shit.....East Bank is pretty much all of Orleans Parish ,except for the 15th ward....and part of Jefferson Parish...like Metairie and Kenner
West Bank,which is where I'm born n raised is Algiers(15th ward) it's the only part of Orleans parish separated by the river from the rest.....and the other half of Jefferson Parish...Marrero Harvey,Gretna,Terry town Avondale

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 29th, 2016, 1:02 am

The Clicks in the city are always changing with different generations but I'm sure the ones I am about to name still exist bc they really put it down during the "ward bangin" days from late 80's throughout the 90's
-3rd ward :Magnolia Souljas,Melphamine Guerillas,Cp3 for Calliope I think
17th ward :Hollygrove was always on some Crip shit despite Lil Wayne lieing,Gert town Hounds,Pigeon Town
-7th ward Souljas/Hard Heads
-15th ward Fisher projects(Fisher Foolz) Cristopher Homes(42 gangsta crip),McClendonville(crips)

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 29th, 2016, 1:13 am

Also........In the Fisher it was almost selerated into two hoods .....Light side and Dark side.They got these names bc in the jects there was also a huge high rise building and whenever the sun was setting in the evening once the sun was behind the high rise it literally turned a whole side of the projects black ....while the other side still had plenty of sun light....Dark side niggas wore black flags,Light Side wore white......Dark side was by far the grimiest n cops didn't wanna go back there.Even though they separated themselves by which part they stayed in ,it wasn't ever any beef

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 29th, 2016, 10:21 pm

[quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"]What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

@SolidT15

Do you recall the VL hoods in JackTown? I'm asking cuz I don't know who's in Stadiumside , I think that's where I was at briefly. I know it was on Northside Dr.[/quote]

Yea it started with the C's and Mafia's ... Nowadays shit any branch can get into it there's so many Lawds......BK in the G when Mafia's started Poppin up there were still Insanes but oso started recruiting heavy and leaning on their brothers who where I.I and I's and they took over.....One of the Elites for the C's started changing Mafia's the C's were up! Mafia's caught up with him and flipped him though .....So you can say C fluid started with the power moves...After that the Mafia's started dumbing out....... C's even had some internal power struggles they had a couple of guys hit not too long ago in Cleveland.[/quote]

Man, sounds hectic back then. What are all the hoods and where there at? I always heard of the Brickyard, but the other you name I haven't.[/quote]
Yea brickyard,that Roundyard, Magnolia CT,damn near anywhere along 4 st (MLK Blvd), Chapel Hill, Wade Walton, Riverton, Eastgate,Willow park, I'll be naming strips for the longest though,but damn near anywhere thangs can get serious real quick..Just like in Indianola, Greenville, that Jack Town, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Tunica,even smaller villages like Friars Point, Jonestown.Everybody dumbing out these days.

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 30th, 2016, 4:04 am

SolidT15th wrote:The Clicks in the city are always changing with different generations but I'm sure the ones I am about to name still exist bc they really put it down during the "ward bangin" days from late 80's throughout the 90's
-3rd ward :Magnolia Souljas,Melphamine Guerillas,Cp3 for Calliope I think
17th ward :Hollygrove was always on some Crip shit despite Lil Wayne lieing,Gert town Hounds,Pigeon Town
-7th ward Souljas/Hard Heads
-15th ward Fisher projects(Fisher Foolz) Cristopher Homes(42 gangsta crip),McClendonville(crips)
The Melph Guerillas, are they the same as Melph Mafia? Which Crip set was in Holly Grove?

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 30th, 2016, 4:07 am

MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:

@SolidT15

Do you recall the VL hoods in JackTown? I'm asking cuz I don't know who's in Stadiumside , I think that's where I was at briefly. I know it was on Northside Dr.
Man, sounds hectic back then. What are all the hoods and where there at? I always heard of the Brickyard, but the other you name I haven't.

Yea brickyard,that Roundyard, Magnolia CT,damn near anywhere along 4 st (MLK Blvd), Chapel Hill, Wade Walton, Riverton, Eastgate,Willow park, I'll be naming strips for the longest though,but damn near anywhere thangs can get serious real quick..Just like in Indianola, Greenville, that Jack Town, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Tunica,even smaller villages like Friars Point, Jonestown.Everybody dumbing out these days.
Have you ever came across New Breeds or Black Souls in the Delta?

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 30th, 2016, 4:41 am

Melph mafia is new to me but it's prolly some new shit from them young niggas uptown .Holly Grove supposedly had some niggas from Grape st come set up shop in the mid 80's n that's why Wayne used to push a purple escalade n then a purple pt cruiser but they had a strong relationship w all the 42 gangsta crips from the West Bank .If you watch the video for G Slimm -4's 2's n 3's it's all niggas from the West Bank n holly grove in that video at the lakefront c walkin n shit

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 30th, 2016, 7:39 am

[quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"]What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

@SolidT15

Yea it started with the C's and Mafia's ... Nowadays shit any branch can get into it there's so many Lawds......BK in the G when Mafia's started Poppin up there were still Insanes but oso started recruiting heavy and leaning on their brothers who where I.I and I's and they took over.....One of the Elites for the C's started changing Mafia's the C's were up! Mafia's caught up with him and flipped him though .....So you can say C fluid started with the power moves...After that the Mafia's started dumbing out....... C's even had some internal power struggles they had a couple of guys hit not too long ago in Cleveland.[/quote]

Man, sounds hectic back then. What are all the hoods and where there at? I always heard of the Brickyard, but the other you name I haven't.[/quote]
Yea brickyard,that Roundyard, Magnolia CT,damn near anywhere along 4 st (MLK Blvd), Chapel Hill, Wade Walton, Riverton, Eastgate,Willow park, I'll be naming strips for the longest though,but damn near anywhere thangs can get serious real quick..Just like in Indianola, Greenville, that Jack Town, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Tunica,even smaller villages like Friars Point, Jonestown.Everybody dumbing out these days.[/quote]

Have you ever came across New Breeds or Black Souls in the Delta?[/quote]

Never met any souls, I had some run in with some new breeds though acting on some tough shit...They was from out west in the Chi...Other than that I've heard of them l visiting my ppl in the Go bk in the G ..They were into it with them out west....This way GDs and BDs got it for the scipes.

superior
superior

Post by 424 » January 12th, 2017, 12:54 am

MONSOON wrote:Y'all niggas quiet over here...Crank this junt up! ......Where y'all niggas from
:lol: :lol: that right too tho Old Atlanta Westside shit Zone 1 in this mf tho

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 12th, 2017, 9:46 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Melph mafia is new to me but it's prolly some new shit from them young niggas uptown .Holly Grove supposedly had some niggas from Grape st come set up shop in the mid 80's n that's why Wayne used to push a purple escalade n then a purple pt cruiser but they had a strong relationship w all the 42 gangsta crips from the West Bank .If you watch the video for G Slimm -4's 2's n 3's it's all niggas from the West Bank n holly grove in that video at the lakefront c walkin n shit
Got busy for a min, that's why it took so long to reply back SolidT.

I watch that video of G slimm and man I remember it but thought it was a L.A vid. I was too young to know the difference then. Overall it's true N.O have gangs just eclipse by those hood cliques. What was the worst clique beef back in the N.O? 94 was dropping dead bodies like a full scale war.

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm

MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:

@SolidT15

Never met any souls, I had some run in with some new breeds though acting on some tough shit...They was from out west in the Chi...Other than that I've heard of them l visiting my ppl in the Go bk in the G ..They were into it with them out west....This way GDs and BDs got it for the scipes.
@Monsoon

Aight. So which Lords branch the deepest to smallest in ClarkVegas?

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 12th, 2017, 10:02 pm

In the 90's it was serious gang bangin going on out here either actual gangs or "ward bangin" .......on my side you had 42 GC /Hollygrove vs Harvey Dawgs,59 bloods (merry poppinz). Magnolia Souljas vs 7th ward souljas.......soulja Slimm dissed 7th ward Souljas on a few older tracks and all that escalated into Uptown (3rd,10th,13th....Hollygrove beefd w the rest of uptown even tho they uptown) VS Downtown(7th,9th)

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 12th, 2017, 10:14 pm

I speak on my side of the water in much greater detail bc I been here my whole life n started fucking around in late 93 early 94.it was known across the city that on the West Bank is was gang wars goin on n niggas was gettin murked over colors or having they hat the wrong way.as of 93 the two biggest gangs in the city was ALKQN and ODV(oakdale villianz...they homegrown crips)
In the 15th you had Fisher foolz vs. Christopher Homes(42 gangsta crips)

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 13th, 2017, 6:45 pm

SolidT15th wrote:I speak on my side of the water in much greater detail bc I been here my whole life n started fucking around in late 93 early 94.it was known across the city that on the West Bank is was gang wars goin on n niggas was gettin murked over colors or having they hat the wrong way.as of 93 the two biggest gangs in the city was ALKQN and ODV(oakdale villianz...they homegrown crips)
In the 15th you had Fisher foolz vs. Christopher Homes(42 gangsta crips)

Did y'all get into with anyone?

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 13th, 2017, 7:15 pm

[quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="Crooked$ipp"]What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

@SolidT15

Yea brickyard,that Roundyard, Magnolia CT,damn near anywhere along 4 st (MLK Blvd), Chapel Hill, Wade Walton, Riverton, Eastgate,Willow park, I'll be naming strips for the longest though,but damn near anywhere thangs can get serious real quick..Just like in Indianola, Greenville, that Jack Town, Vicksburg, Pascagoula, Tunica,even smaller villages like Friars Point, Jonestown.Everybody dumbing out these days.[/quote]

Have you ever came across New Breeds or Black Souls in the Delta?[/quote]

Never met any souls, I had some run in with some new breeds though acting on some tough shit...They was from out west in the Chi...Other than that I've heard of them l visiting my ppl in the Go bk in the G ..They were into it with them out west....This way GDs and BDs got it for the scipes.[/quote]

@Monsoon

Aight. So which Lords branch the deepest to smallest in ClarkVegas?[/quote]

OSO and Concrete the deepest.

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 13th, 2017, 9:11 pm

MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:
MONSOON wrote:

@SolidT15

@Monsoon

Aight. So which Lords branch the deepest to smallest in ClarkVegas?
OSO and Concrete the deepest.
What about 4ch, T, & U? Weren't there some Us holding down the Brickyard back in the early 00?

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 13th, 2017, 11:56 pm

There are T's, 4's, Us, use to be R's too bk in the G you gotta understand it's mostly VL's so you'll find damn near every branch...But like I said OSO, Concrete the deepest right now T"s next I'd say.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » January 14th, 2017, 1:25 am

Our beefs were always w GDN or IGD or Folks.......it was/is a lot of class flaggers claimin GDN out here but besides a few certified head busters they was real easy to handle.We put a lot of their neighborhoods outta commission
1999-2000 was a war between us n 59 Bloods outta this hood called Merry Poppins.Our chief got knocked bc of that bullshit

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 16th, 2017, 3:20 am

MONSOON wrote:There are T's, 4's, Us, use to be R's too bk in the G you gotta understand it's mostly VL's so you'll find damn near every branch...But like I said OSO, Concrete the deepest right now T"s next I'd say.
Aight Basically VLN deepest in the city. What's the worst hood in your opinion?