LIVEN UP The South Section!

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Re: LIVEN UP The South Section!

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 6:32 am

I know some VLs from the crooked that was in the N.O. this summer.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » December 20th, 2016, 12:08 pm

MONSOON wrote:Arkansas niggas? Na'll I don't go over there on no kick it shit I know a nigga that went over there and killed a couple niggas......I got into it with some niggas from there tried to move me and like 5 brothers....We all walked away and then shit got ugly.
Aw ok, i got fam over there is the reason i asked. Its alot of GDs over there and a few BDs too.and i know yall got lords and shit on yall side..pus I know alot of yall be in the same clubs and shit i was just wondering do shit pop sometimes...i went to a lil hole in a wall club in frairs point one time and it was mixed with miss/ark boys and shit got to popping lol

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 20th, 2016, 3:22 pm

Naw we was never deep like that out here..we got down here in the late 80's and I'd say the deepest we ever wanted to get was like 50-60 heads....but th youngest bro in my circle is 25 n oldest in his mid 40's....we rotate w a lot of single I's from the sip when they come thru and we got bro's from Memphis that go back n forth a lot

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 8:06 pm

[quote="KyngKong"][quote="MONSOON"]Arkansas niggas? Na'll I don't go over there on no kick it shit I know a nigga that went over there and killed a couple niggas......I got into it with some niggas from there tried to move me and like 5 brothers....We all walked away and then shit got ugly.[/quote]

Aw ok, i got fam over there is the reason i asked. Its alot of GDs over there and a few BDs too.and i know yall got lords and shit on yall side..pus I know alot of yall be in the same clubs and shit i was just wondering do shit pop sometimes...i went to a lil hole in a wall club in frairs point one time and it was mixed with miss/ark boys and shit got to popping lol[/quote]

Yea friars Point it's small but they'll light a nigga ass up in that lil village.....They all V.L. in the point been like that for a minute....They are generally cool with any brothers that come thru though they be into it with Gangstas from other lil nearby villages or GD's period if they come through.... I got a few guys over there and some of my young niggas fuck with some the Lawds over there.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 8:14 pm

[quote="KyngKong"][quote="MONSOON"]Arkansas niggas? Na'll I don't go over there on no kick it shit I know a nigga that went over there and killed a couple niggas......I got into it with some niggas from there tried to move me and like 5 brothers....We all walked away and then shit got ugly.[/quote]

Aw ok, i got fam over there is the reason i asked. Its alot of GDs over there and a few BDs too.and i know yall got lords and shit on yall side..pus I know alot of yall be in the same clubs and shit i was just wondering do shit pop sometimes...i went to a lil hole in a wall club in frairs point one time and it was mixed with miss/ark boys and shit got to popping lol[/quote]

Yea mayne shit pop off in clubs and shit....Lot of niggas got burnt up in clubs since I was a young nigga ...Esp in them lil hole in the wall clubs niggas use to didn't even enjoy get patted down..... Nowadays ain't really no clubs just niggas renting out buildings throwing some sort of functions...... Whenever different Mobs from all over meet up at shit like that.... It's always scrapping and gn smoke that come with that.....That party drama usually turn into wars that crlarry on long afterwards.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 20th, 2016, 8:27 pm

I get Canton n Clarksdale confused all the time .....I think Canton the spot that got all them BS4's.....Clarksdale where they got that hood called "tha brickyard" or something like that ?i heard that place was like People nation central lolz

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 20th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Truth be told about the N.O tho they got everything down here it's just no one is controlling specific hoods anymore especially after Katrina ........I'm on the West Bank and we been had Gd's ,Lk's down here since late 80z also.We been had our issues w Folks pop off through the years but we had just as much issue w bloods also since back in tha gap

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 8:50 pm

[quote="SolidT15th"]I get Canton n Clarksdale confused all the time .....I think Canton the spot that got all them BS4's.....Clarksdale where they got that hood called "tha brickyard" or something like that ?i heard that place was like People nation central lolz[/quote]

Yeah Brickyard here.......Everywhere here is brothers.... You'll find GDs downtown and in Riverton.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 20th, 2016, 9:00 pm

Lol word I ain't tryna kick it w them cats

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 9:10 pm

[quote="SolidT15th"]I get Canton n Clarksdale confused all the time .....I think Canton the spot that got all them BS4's.....Clarksdale where they got that hood called "tha brickyard" or something like that ?i heard that place was like People nation central lolz[/quote]

Canton that's down there round the Jack....... basically anywhere you go in the crooked Mayne niggas dumb out..... Greenville, Indianola,Tunica, Cleveland, Batesville,Oxford,Meridian, Tupelo,Jonestown,Friars point, Lowndes....Shit don't stop!

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 20th, 2016, 9:31 pm

I got a bro that's from tha Jack n he did bout 10 years in parchman n a few other spots.Its pretty interesting how the nations in tha Sip work bc they stick to that racial shit hard.ASCRN n ALKN was basically just created in the pen for whiteboys who wanted to be Lords or G's but couldn't bc they stuck on that shit.I fucks w ALKN but the ones in tha sip carry themselves as white Lords.....they use a lot of the same symbols n all that shit

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 20th, 2016, 9:53 pm

Lkn basically the last arrivals them and the scr.... Wasn't that many Latinos in the crooked to be a factor they just started coming within the last 8 to 10 years I'd say...Before they were mostly seasonal workers but I did time with kings and met Kings out of state they showed Loved.

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 12:19 am

Pump it up niggy 4x 4x Bob ya head to the mofuggin rhymes I'm riding thru the city in my Oldsmobile with a fifth a e and j cold keeping it real all the fly girls know that I'm down by law doing drive bys in the Lincoln Town car sucka McS not fucking with me im smokin sess ain't no Buddha puffin with me im a super star spinning on cardboard born in 64 joined a gang in 94 see I'm gunning never running stunting never fronting I don't stack ones I'm clockin hundred after hundred..HUHHHGH!

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 21st, 2016, 12:51 am

Stick to your day job clown ,RiffRaff already took the ass clown rapper position

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 1:20 am

SolidT15th wrote:Stick to your day job clown ,RiffRaff already took the ass clown rapper position
Wordemupp you know where to find me u lil popcorn pimp I'm right round the corner dunking my dick in the moufs of all ya dead family and friends #ouchies #smokeyapack # man down

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 1:21 am

SolidT15th wrote:Stick to your day job clown ,RiffRaff already took the ass clown rapper position
I called 911 to report a murder the dispatch asked who so I told her the rap game babyy babyyyyyyy

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 1:24 am

U done running ya dicksuckers yet or nah lil burgameal beeyotch poosie lala

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 1:26 am

Yeah Yeah Yeah time to get live nigger (I'm black you mad) nigger

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 21st, 2016, 1:27 am

Pump it up one mo gin 4x niggy

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » December 21st, 2016, 3:10 am

[quote="SolidT15th"]Stick to your day job clown ,RiffRaff already took the ass clown rapper position[/quote]

:lol:

Naretev
underboss
underboss

Post by Naretev » December 24th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Pump it back up mofuggas

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 27th, 2016, 9:15 am

What's up Brothers? @ Monsoon & SolidT15

Been a real long time since I posted on here. Quality have really shrunk in the South section. Tried to living it up myself months ago but failed.

I'm from the GTA in the Sipp, I met a few guys from Clarkvegas and been there 2x. Enjoyed the Ground Zero Blues joint. I always wanted to ask about the history to the mobs in Clarkvegas. VLs seem to be deeper than all the others but I read about sum nasty beef between 2 Laws branches and a few bodies got laid out. What's up with them history Monsoon?

@SolidT15

Do you recall the VL hoods in JackTown? I'm asking cuz I don't know who's in Stadiumside , I think that's where I was at briefly. I know it was on Northside Dr.

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 27th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Wassup bro ? I'm from New Orleans not jack town so I'm not sure .....I just know what I've been told by cats from there

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » December 28th, 2016, 2:31 am

SolidT15th wrote:Wassup bro ? I'm from New Orleans not jack town so I'm not sure .....I just know what I've been told by cats from there
It's all good. Understood, Which hood in N.O had/have VLs? Have you heard of them 3NG cats?

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » December 28th, 2016, 4:13 am

It's TVL's scattered all over the West Bank of New Orleans ....15th ward mostly ,Fisher projects...Tulis dr, and in Harvey (merry poppinz n Woodmere)....it was also some bro's in the 3rd ward in the St Thomas projects before they got tore down.Yeah 3rd n Galvez is the niggas who got Magnolia Shorty for being with the wrong niggas.Its sad how it happened but that's life,gotta know who you fuckin with .....3ng is 3rd n Galvez,nothing more than a hood click w some real head busters