Postby 441 » August 27th, 2016, 11:37 am

We will cee.. Say less bitch..

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: Fayetteville, NC

Postby murksiderock » August 27th, 2016, 11:42 am

Where "Munchie" from? What city? What hood in that city? What prison or jail was he at with me? What's my other alias? WHEN did he do time with me? Months, Years? Who else do me and "Munchie" have in common?

Cut the lying out...

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » August 27th, 2016, 11:43 am

Why you still talkin pussy? You know exactly who I'm talkin bout cause we discussed it over the phone.. Boy who you think you foolin ??

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby True Words » August 27th, 2016, 6:07 pm

murksiderock wrote:
Fuck Dread wrote:What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??

Restaurants: whole bunch of chains, but there are some good local spots, like Marybill's, The Fried Turkey, Pierro's, Elizabeth's. Food in the Ville is mostly chains with the southern/soul food vibe. There are some ethnic spots, though...

Hoods: Fayetteville don't really have many popping areas, it's old-school South. Downtown Fayetteville is hot on the weekends, but it's only one strip that pops (Hay St). Around town you'll find a few nice clubs/bars on the Westside (Big Apple, Speakeasy's, etc), but the city is light on nightlife to keep it a buck...

Fayetteville got some hoods really with the drama, so unless your family stay there, stay away from em. Where does your family live? I could give you a better detail if I know where they at. I started gangbanging in 2005 on The Murk, it's a Bounty Hunter/Piru stronghold, always been that to this day. The Murk has Fayetteville State, besides that ain't nothing over there. But it's the original black center of Fayetteville, lot of black history over there. There's a black mural on Langdon@Murchison that tells the story of Black Fayetteville in pictures....

The trees: niggas got a lot of backyard shit from Rob Co they call "mid". Mid nowadays is basically reggie, but it wasn't always like that. "Loud" could be anything stronger than mid. Fayetteville people ain't in to name brands; as a result, high grade weed is really hard to find. It's there, but it's hidden. I'm the nigga you wanna get with for some good trees, or else subject yourself to mid or "loud" that could be anything... :lol:

Yea im Out here right now, dipping out tomorrow. My people been driving me around. They took me down murchison rd, I didn't see any bloods out there but it was day time. You ain't lying about the loud lol but that's good that shit hard to find, shit wide open. Some nigga showed me an ar 12 I was like :wtf3: never even seen or heard of one of them before. I hit up jims pawn shop and gun range earlier. Some white boy was in there letting everybody get a turn with his 50 cal. That shit bangs. But yea I'm out here tho, bout to get into something tonight idk what yet

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » August 27th, 2016, 6:11 pm

murksiderock wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Murkside rocc juss last week you was begging me for pills n shit.. Blowing up my phone wanting to link-up like sum obsessive bitch. Niccas I talked to in NC done told me how them 9 Trey niccas bullied you inside the pin. You was a succa.. Come to Sumter and you'll be leaving all sorts of fucced up on my momma you think you a big man will cee bruh.. And I'm not gonna lay a finger on you juss know if you ever come to Sumter that niccas are already lookin for you. :2cents:

Lil dude, shut up. You like name dropping, drop some names of "people who told you". You love pump faking and fronting. I been out the pen since you were in school, square...

You know where I live, and where I visit. I move freely between states ALL THE TIME. If you feel violated, stop talking about it and redeem yourself, gangsta. Otherwise, cut your macho image out. That ain't you, player...

Boy you best stay in ya own lane.. First off you a 5 ryding Bounty Hunna :facepalm: So that's already a minus rite there. And you got beat the fucc up everyday when you been locced up in Charlotte by them 9 Trey niccas got so band them G-Strings had to help you out :lol:

Juss talked to this nicca you been locced up wit this Sex Money Murda nicca named Munchie he was tellin me how you was a lil punk behind the walls. Them 93 niccas busted yo head so bad to the floor it sounded like an earthquake in that bitch.

Needa cut tha bullshit and come to my city so I can have my lil niccas go in yo pockets n handle my light work. By tha way, I'm glad you did what you did in tha lobby cause that showed yo true colors you would throw ya own family member under tha bus you snake ass nicca. Call my bluff, I promise you will get hurt.

I'm calling your bluff, Internet white boy...

Either come do something about your hurt little feelings or shut up. Simple as that...

Damn why y'all arguing for y'all was just cool and about to link lol what did I miss

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 27th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Fuck Dread wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Murkside rocc juss last week you was begging me for pills n shit.. Blowing up my phone wanting to link-up like sum obsessive bitch. Niccas I talked to in NC done told me how them 9 Trey niccas bullied you inside the pin. You was a succa.. Come to Sumter and you'll be leaving all sorts of fucced up on my momma you think you a big man will cee bruh.. And I'm not gonna lay a finger on you juss know if you ever come to Sumter that niccas are already lookin for you. :2cents:

Lil dude, shut up. You like name dropping, drop some names of "people who told you". You love pump faking and fronting. I been out the pen since you were in school, square...

You know where I live, and where I visit. I move freely between states ALL THE TIME. If you feel violated, stop talking about it and redeem yourself, gangsta. Otherwise, cut your macho image out. That ain't you, player...

Boy you best stay in ya own lane.. First off you a 5 ryding Bounty Hunna :facepalm: So that's already a minus rite there. And you got beat the fucc up everyday when you been locced up in Charlotte by them 9 Trey niccas got so band them G-Strings had to help you out :lol:

Juss talked to this nicca you been locced up wit this Sex Money Murda nicca named Munchie he was tellin me how you was a lil punk behind the walls. Them 93 niccas busted yo head so bad to the floor it sounded like an earthquake in that bitch.

Needa cut tha bullshit and come to my city so I can have my lil niccas go in yo pockets n handle my light work. By tha way, I'm glad you did what you did in tha lobby cause that showed yo true colors you would throw ya own family member under tha bus you snake ass nicca. Call my bluff, I promise you will get hurt.

I'm calling your bluff, Internet white boy...

Either come do something about your hurt little feelings or shut up. Simple as that...

Damn why y'all arguing for y'all was just cool and about to link lol what did I miss

Yea we was till Murk got pussy hurt

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » August 27th, 2016, 11:39 pm

Yo murk come fuck with me I'm in the line going into aqua in hope mill right now

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 28th, 2016, 1:48 am

Still green flaggin on that FMC shit $ Fast Money Crips $ - Naybkorhkood 90'$ 9 x 10 bkaNgCxde shit!!

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 28th, 2016, 6:34 am

Fuck Dread wrote:Yo murk come fuck with me I'm in the line going into aqua in hope mill right now

I'm on the way to Fayetteville today, you still there?

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 28th, 2016, 9:00 am

Fuck Dread wrote:Yo murk come fuck with me I'm in the line going into aqua in hope mill right now

Check your mail...

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » August 28th, 2016, 10:36 am

murksiderock wrote:

Check your mail...

I got you

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 28th, 2016, 4:08 pm

Fuck Dread wrote:Yea im Out here right now, dipping out tomorrow. My people been driving me around. They took me down murchison rd, I didn't see any bloods out there but it was day time. You ain't lying about the loud lol but that's good that shit hard to find, shit wide open. Some nigga showed me an ar 12 I was like :wtf3: never even seen or heard of one of them before. I hit up jims pawn shop and gun range earlier. Some white boy was in there letting everybody get a turn with his 50 cal. That shit bangs. But yea I'm out here tho, bout to get into something tonight idk what yet

Oh the Bloods is there on the Murk, trust me... :lol:

You from New York, right? I know Fayetteville extra country coming from big cities...

I don't even know about that club you talking bout. I haven't lived here in several years, and I'm out the loop with people I used to run with. I got some fam out here....I outgrew Fayetteville. I was down here a year and got sent up at age 17. I got out, came back out here and made some networks outta town. I moved to Upstate NY, then came back here, and left for Charlotte. Fayetteville alright, but there's a ceiling. I ain't been in trouble in Fayetteville since '10, mostly cause I left it alone, cut my associations with people here...

I doubt Aqua was here, last time I was fucking around. There used to be a spot in Hope Mills called Hellas, have you heard of that? I banged a chick in the Walmart parking lot in Hope Mills when I was 20...used to gamble and trap in Topeka Heights projects (IGD hood) a couple times...and hit 301 a few times. And all this is when I was 20-21, besides that, I never hung in Hope Mills like that...

What area your fam live in?

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 28th, 2016, 4:49 pm

murksiderock wrote:
Fuck Dread wrote:Yea im Out here right now, dipping out tomorrow. My people been driving me around. They took me down murchison rd, I didn't see any bloods out there but it was day time. You ain't lying about the loud lol but that's good that shit hard to find, shit wide open. Some nigga showed me an ar 12 I was like :wtf3: never even seen or heard of one of them before. I hit up jims pawn shop and gun range earlier. Some white boy was in there letting everybody get a turn with his 50 cal. That shit bangs. But yea I'm out here tho, bout to get into something tonight idk what yet

You from New York, right? I know Fayetteville extra country coming from big cities...

I don't even know about that club you talking bout. I haven't lived here in several years, and I'm out the loop with people I used to run with. I got some fam out here....I outgrew Fayetteville. I was down here a year and got sent up at age 17. I got out, came back out here and made some networks outta town. I moved to Upstate NY, then came back here, and left for Charlotte. Fayetteville alright, but there's a ceiling. I ain't been in trouble in Fayetteville since '10, mostly cause I left it alone, cut my associations with people here...

I doubt Aqua was here, last time I was fucking around. There used to be a spot in Hope Mills called Hellas, have you heard of that? I banged a chick in the Walmart parking lot in Hope Mills when I was 20...used to gamble and trap in Topeka Heights projects (IGD hood) a couple times...and hit 301 a few times. And all this is when I was 20-21, besides that, I never hung in Hope Mills like that...

@Fuck Dread, just found out one of the niggas got clapped last night is one of my old homegirl's brother...

http://abc11.com/news/2-shot-to-death-i ... t/1488142/

I never actually met the nigga, he prob 4-5 years older than me. But me and homegirl go back to middle school in VA. I remember around the time I started banging, this was probably early 2006, I told homegirl I was a Blood. She was wild disrespectful, swear to God lol, on some "I don't fuck with Bloods, my big bro real Crippin" type shit...

We were 16 at the time. Her bro was at least 20-21 back then. I don't know what he was repping, but she lived in Rim Rd area, back then was Hoovers and Sixties around that way on the C-side...

I just got to seeing a bunch of RIP for this nigga on Facebook. That area he was killed was also Hoovers back in the day, then they all turned Double II...

But yeah, she was the homegirl. She got a new baby on the way. I ain't seen her in probably 3-4 years, but about 2-3 months ago, I ran into another one of our homegirls we grew up with in VA. She was going to Fayetteville to a baby shower, homegirl came over to my spot and we kicked it. I told her to tell homegirl in Fayetteville hello for me...

No doubt though, RIP to homegirl brother...

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 28th, 2016, 4:52 pm

The nigga was still active Crippin too. He getting mad RIP shootouts on the book like "Rest Easy Loc" and "RIP to a Real Crip". He got a pic somebody posted of him throwing up NHC, and he was over 30, so I'm thinking he Def had to be 60s based on the area he was from...

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » August 28th, 2016, 5:50 pm

murksiderock wrote:

the aqua spot is across from Walmart in hope mills. My ppl stay on the borderline of fayetteville and hope mills idk what the area called. I think I was in the spot with some bloods last night cuz when a certain part of one of them new songs when dude said "I got bloods with me suwoop" or something like that a few niggas got hyped :lol:

Aite so they got gd and bloods out here were the locs at

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » August 28th, 2016, 5:53 pm

murksiderock wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

@Fuck Dread, just found out one of the niggas got clapped last night is one of my old homegirl's brother...

I never actually met the nigga, he prob 4-5 years older than me. But me and homegirl go back to middle school in VA. I remember around the time I started banging, this was probably early 2006, I told homegirl I was a Blood. She was wild disrespectful, swear to God lol, on some "I don't fuck with Bloods, my big bro real Crippin" type shit...

We were 16 at the time. Her bro was at least 20-21 back then. I don't know what he was repping, but she lived in Rim Rd area, back then was Hoovers and Sixties around that way on the C-side...

I just got to seeing a bunch of RIP for this nigga on Facebook. That area he was killed was also Hoovers back in the day, then they all turned Double II...

But yeah, she was the homegirl. She got a new baby on the way. I ain't seen her in probably 3-4 years, but about 2-3 months ago, I ran into another one of our homegirls we grew up with in VA. She was going to Fayetteville to a baby shower, homegirl came over to my spot and we kicked it. I told her to tell homegirl in Fayetteville hello for me...

That's crazy. I was actually at some spot earlier and one of the niggas there got a phone call and they was talking about this. Guess dude knew him

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 29th, 2016, 5:47 am

Murk you forgetting all bout tha Bonnie Dones 60's and tha Fayetteville massacres that happened durin the summer of 98.. 60's cig homie was a bitch named Queen she's doin a life sentence rite now as we speak her n bout a few other 60's who helped carry out tha shootings. She will forever be remembered as tha biggest gangster and most cold hearted killer in Fayetteville history :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 29th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Fuck Dread wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

the aqua spot is across from Walmart in hope mills. My ppl stay on the borderline of fayetteville and hope mills idk what the area called. I think I was in the spot with some bloods last night cuz when a certain part of one of them new songs when dude said "I got bloods with me suwoop" or something like that a few niggas got hyped :lol:

Okay Aqua used to be Hellas then. Hellas was right by the Walmart...

The Crips still out. Out Hope Mills way, there's a hood off Camden that's always been Crip. I can't remember the name of the hood, and they flipped sets one time, but they were known for clapping at the Pirus from Cumberland....

The East Fayetteville area has the 910 Crips....Right there in the Ireland Dr area, also been thick, they Rollin 30s CMC (Cash Money Crips). I knew several hitters from that hood, YG, Shad doing 33 years, he from there...

Westside, I know the P-Nox and Loch Locos are still Crippin, those are also traditionally Crip hoods. North Fayetteville, Bonnie Doone has 60s and Hoovers, the Hillsboro and Moore areas are Crippin. These are all solid hoods that have been Crips since the 90s, they would never lose that identity...I may be forgetting a few hoods...

There are a number of former Crip areas that turned Bloods or GD. Crips have the least numbers than Bloods and G's, but there is a considerable Crip presence still in Fayetteville. They hold weight in the Jails, Fayetteville Crips hold weight Upstate. In North Carolina prisons, Fayetteville/Durham/Charlotte got some big names for Crips ..

Personally, only Crips I ever beefed with on the street was 910 Crip and Rollin 20s from East Fayetteville. In the county though, I had run ins with niggas from pretty much every major Crip hood, straight up. So you may not see Crips in your time in Fayetteville, but those main hoods I listed above, have always had a Crip identity. They there, trust me, they aint going nowhere...

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 29th, 2016, 2:03 pm

Loc Tha Winner wrote:Murk you forgetting all bout tha Bonnie Dones 60's and tha Fayetteville massacres that happened durin the summer of 98.. 60's cig homie was a bitch named Queen she's doin a life sentence rite now as we speak her n bout a few other 60's who helped carry out tha shootings. She will forever be remembered as tha biggest gangster and most cold hearted killer in Fayetteville history :2cents:

Yeah, Bonnie Doone is always heavy with it. For one, it's legit one of the worst hoods in Fayetteville. Hoovers and Sixties all through that muhfucka. I never beefed with the Doone on the street, but plenty of niggas from my hood were always at it with the Doone 60s. Around '08-09, there was a huge turf war on Shaw (traditionally 60s) between the Hunnas/Stones and 60s. Shaw is the Avenue that runs between the Murk and Bonnie Doone, so it was always niggas from both sides off that block...

The Damus won that particular war, Shaw Side Hunnas came about from taking that block. Funny thing is, ain't no more Stones in Fayetteville, they were around for about 3-4 years, living in the Hunna hood. Shaw runs into the Doone, there could never be no Blood activity out there, nobody would even try...

Like I told you before, I didn't move to Fayetteville until '05. I heard about that chick fron Bonnie Doone, though. I knew a grip of Crips from there too, Peewee, Vic, D-Blocc, etc...

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 29th, 2016, 10:09 pm

I know this already mann.. All of it plus we done chopped up NC politics over a dozen times or so. My cousin is from Bonnie Doone she's indian juss like me and she gotta life sentence for car jaccin n killin them 2 girls it made headlines.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 29th, 2016, 11:24 pm

And yea, you a Virginia nicca speakin Carolina politics you even said yourself only reason you know so much is cause you been locced up in NC..

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » September 3rd, 2016, 11:40 pm

murksiderock wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

http://wncn.com/2016/08/31/2-brothers-a ... -shooting/

These is the homies Amp and KG got knocked for this shit. Me and Amp, that was my g back in the day....

Homegirl grieving for her brother, as she should, but he wasn't innocent and people know what they getting into when they step in those streets. I ain't gonna say nothing else on it, let it play out in court...

fresh meat
Affiliation: Rolando Trientas - WS HMC - SCxXxLine

Postby Lohcaine » March 7th, 2017, 9:28 am

murksiderock wrote:
Fuck Dread wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

The East Fayetteville area has the 910 Crips....Right there in the Ireland Dr area, also been thick, they Rollin 30s CMC (Cash Money Crips). I knew several hitters from that hood, YG, Shad doing 33 years, he from there...

Cash Money Crips? :wtf: ... them Niggas gotta checc in. I know plenty Harl35679ms in NC. I was just up there for 36Day today.

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » March 8th, 2017, 1:49 am

Charlotte got some of the most lost gangbangers in the country I swear. Out of towners coming through, setting up shop in that town and then going back to Atlanta or VA before you even know what hit you :tiphat:

Previous

Return to South