Blood Disciples

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 167
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Blood Disciples

Post by 360 Degrees » June 17th, 2016, 9:07 am

Any of yall heard of this before? I was locked up in Tx with a guy back in the early 00's who had this tatted on his back. Said he was from Mississippi I think...may have been Alabama. Literally never heard of it before or after that stretch.

441
superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 441 » June 27th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Sounds like that Blacc Cherry Folk shit.. That shit started in Atlanta bacc in the 90s.. Folks and bloods in under an alliance called 9 ball or Blacc Cherry Folks. But that shits cleaned now. All that off brand shit is getting cleaned up.

FUCKEVERYBODY
prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by FUCKEVERYBODY » July 5th, 2016, 11:49 pm

That shit is out in brooklyn too.. brims and folks vs crips

441
superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 441 » July 6th, 2016, 1:46 am

Don't really matter cuz that shits fake as fucc anyways

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 167
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 360 Degrees » July 6th, 2016, 3:24 pm

The longer shit stays around with bad leadership/no leadership seems like renegades and off brand gangs are the new reality of gangbanging. Even official mobs can't keep it together no more without splintering in to smaller factions. Ty for the feedback.

User avatar
RepRedtillDead
prospect
Posts: 97
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 6th, 2016, 4:50 pm

Well I have friends in the bloods and vice lords and I've seen the black gangster disciples, but they're enemies (bloods vs Disciples). Never seen a blood disciple. There's also the devil's disciples outlaw motorcycle gang in my town but whatever. That's random

User avatar
RepRedtillDead
prospect
Posts: 97
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 6th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Pablo C Escobar wrote:Sounds like that Blacc Cherry Folk shit.. That shit started in Atlanta bacc in the 90s.. Folks and bloods in under an alliance called 9 ball or Blacc Cherry Folks. But that shits cleaned now. All that off brand shit is getting cleaned up.
Folks and bloods? When were bloods aligned with folk nation? They're with people nation. Fuckin wannabes don't know shit about gangs. There are real bloods in Atlanta now tho.

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12930
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 6th, 2016, 11:32 pm

:facepalm: :smh: all ya'll in hear fu #1 bloods n crips ain't started in chi, so u ain't people's nation or follks , u ain't 5-star, or 6-star, ur a color gang ,going by colors n turfs , give a fuck about who u know and yo relationship with a vicelord, slob, hook, crabk, brick anybody they ain't the chiefs who started this shit stop adding shit on bloods ain't the 5 star and never will be, larry gave fort the 5 in Pontiac Illinois, :cmon: :smh:

User avatar
RepRedtillDead
prospect
Posts: 97
Joined: August 5th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 7th, 2016, 8:05 am

Longway60's wrote::facepalm: :smh: all ya'll in hear fu #1 bloods n crips ain't started in chi, so u ain't people's nation or follks , u ain't 5-star, or 6-star, ur a color gang ,going by colors n turfs , give a fuck about who u know and yo relationship with a vicelord, slob, hook, crabk, brick anybody they ain't the chiefs who started this shit stop adding shit on bloods ain't the 5 star and never will be, larry gave fort the 5 in Pontiac Illinois, :cmon: :smh:
People and folk nation have spread beyond Chiraq actually. They're in Detroit I know. There's Vice Lords, Latin Counts and Mickey Cobras in Detroit, and there's Latin Kings and La Raza in Cleveland.

Crips are allied with folk nation and bloods are allied with people. That's why bloods rep a 5 and crips rep 6.

441
superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 441 » August 8th, 2016, 2:49 am

RepRedtillDead wrote:
Pablo C Escobar wrote:Sounds like that Blacc Cherry Folk shit.. That shit started in Atlanta bacc in the 90s.. Folks and bloods in under an alliance called 9 ball or Blacc Cherry Folks. But that shits cleaned now. All that off brand shit is getting cleaned up.
Folks and bloods? When were bloods aligned with folk nation? They're with people nation. Fuckin wannabes don't know shit about gangs. There are real bloods in Atlanta now tho.
That's someone elses mess to clean up bro. Ya feel me? It's not my job to clean up someone elses mess.. This shit ain't got nothin to do wit me or my affiliation so I could honestly care less. What other niccas decide to do is not my problem. Like I said that shits fake anyways. Who cares?

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12930
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 18th, 2016, 6:05 pm

:smh:

7DON4
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: September 3rd, 2016, 2:29 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 7DON4 » September 3rd, 2016, 3:44 am

Fuck that fake ass shit ain't no such thing as " Blood Disciples "

User avatar
424
superior
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 424 » September 30th, 2016, 10:10 am

7DON4 wrote:Fuck that fake ass shit ain't no such thing as " Blood Disciples "

MajikTX
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: September 30th, 2016, 10:10 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MajikTX » September 30th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Never know. They might of just been trying to come up with a original name an really has nothing to do with Bloods or Folks but IDK. Some gangs have the weirdest names. Out here in Austin They was a gang named Brown pride crips but that did not last too long

User avatar
Coaster
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 314
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 7:18 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by Coaster » October 3rd, 2016, 5:05 pm

countz go hard as a mf, as a cali nigga, I was honestly impressed

PLACA
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 306
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 7:46 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by PLACA » October 3rd, 2016, 8:00 pm

Only bloods I ever seen banging a 5point star in Texas prisons was 59 piru and cali people say they not official bloods but they deep in Texas I think the biggest bloods Texas has besides The other blood sets

CrazyG_103rd
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 8:46 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by CrazyG_103rd » October 17th, 2016, 8:08 am

:lmao:

Lohcaine
fresh meat
Posts: 28
Joined: June 12th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by Lohcaine » October 21st, 2016, 2:32 am

Niggas was claiming that chit in the county bacc in 2007 out here. Never met a nigga in the streets on that chit though. #Facts.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 3:28 pm

Lol you from the south? Where you heard that there@ in the south?

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 167
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by 360 Degrees » October 25th, 2016, 1:28 am

MONSOON wrote:Lol you from the south? Where you heard that there@ in the south?
Im from Houston Tx, I heard that in TDC...he was riding with Bloods while he was down but he was from Mississippi I believe, maybe Alabama.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 6:18 am

Oh sight I'm from Mississippi Inever heard of any crops or bloods .There might be some some where lol....I've met some niggas from Dallas visiting their kin people who were reppin so kind of bloods they were just visiting their kin though......I've only known Brothers and Folks that's BC Mississippi and Chicago have such close ties that shit been established since at least the 80's . If it wasn't for those ties ........


and early exposure to them organizations from the Go niggas would have had local street militaries.... which it damn near is in some ways BC it wasn't unusual to see different gangs cliqued up on some renegade type shit since way bk in the G ....when the niggas on the Go was strictly on some chain of command type illustration,unless you hit the joint.

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by KOM » October 25th, 2016, 10:31 pm

MONSOON wrote:Oh sight I'm from Mississippi Inever heard of any crops or bloods .There might be some some where lol....I've met some niggas from Dallas visiting their kin people who were reppin so kind of bloods they were just visiting their kin though......I've only known Brothers and Folks that's BC Mississippi and Chicago have such close ties that shit been established since at least the 80's . If it wasn't for those ties ........


and early exposure to them organizations from the Go niggas would have had local street militaries.... which it damn near is in some ways BC it wasn't unusual to see different gangs cliqued up on some renegade type shit since way bk in the G ....when the niggas on the Go was strictly on some chain of command type illustration,unless you hit the joint.
Idk mane i heard it was some grapes in coldwater, ms amd i seen some young bloods flaggin in jackson a couple years ago :shrug:

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:04 pm

In Jackson?them probably were the Mos ie the Stones....you gonna see GD's VL's and stones in Jackson,ain't no crips and bloods bruh.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Never been to cold-water met son niggas from there who be rapping and shit they was Gangstas....Like I said mayne it's possible you might find some niggas small group of niggas hollerin crips or bloods some where in the state...if there are that shit rare Brothers and folks is what you gonna run into ..... that's all I ever ran into as far as niggas born and raised.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Google steve-o-Matic roll with the Mos he's a Mississippi nigga the video old but them are Stones the guys you probably seen.....my nigga said that he went to Hattiesburg bk in the G and saw some niggas calling themselves crips lol! that was ancient say he don't know if them niggas even exist anymore...but like I said if you find any it's the exception not the norm i never met any except for some visitors and they wasn't repointing it just came up like what kind of mobs y'all got in Dallas they mentioned they were bloods.

Post Reply