them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass


King Memphis
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: March 19th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by King Memphis » December 28th, 2015, 8:57 am

Them rich lord niggas with the shit :lol: :lol: but idk how to post the video but there go the link doe

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss
Posts: 964
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by RawdealGa74 » December 28th, 2015, 10:28 pm

Seems like he saying Shy Glizzy VL. He saying it's nation business and let lil brother nem handle it.

SolidT15th
major
major
Posts: 580
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:40 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by SolidT15th » December 29th, 2015, 11:01 am

Almost positive that Glizzy isn't AVLN ....prolly just associates with a lot of them bro's from Gotti's camp.Aint bo deal affiliated w Gotti also ???

King Memphis
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: March 19th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by King Memphis » December 29th, 2015, 5:11 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Almost positive that Glizzy isn't AVLN ....prolly just associates with a lot of them bro's from Gotti's camp.Aint bo deal affiliated w Gotti also ???

Bra aint vice lord but glizzy went in on them on this hoe he talking plenty shit lol n that hoe bumpin

http://youtu.be/MoJfpIo7_aE

User avatar
lil sin
boss
boss
Posts: 2497
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by lil sin » December 29th, 2015, 10:26 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Almost positive that Glizzy isn't AVLN ....prolly just associates with a lot of them bro's from Gotti's camp.Aint bo deal affiliated w Gotti also ???
nah bo deal was with bricksquad, he 6:4 from the chi

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12913
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by Fuckcambodians » December 29th, 2015, 11:44 pm

:ohhh: ohhhhhhh shy bodied them musical wise tho n they said he paid somebody named black youngsta or something to get his chain back :lol:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoJfpIo7_aE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6136
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 30th, 2015, 7:02 am

i think glizzy a bitch. lets see if he get dat chain back. if he dont, gotti takin dat L too

1800blk
superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by 1800blk » December 30th, 2015, 7:38 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh: ohhhhhhh shy bodied them musical wise tho n they said he paid somebody named black youngsta or something to get his chain back :lol:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoJfpIo7_aE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
he said the chain fell off n dude picked it out Memphis gotta take the L if that story comes back true :2cents:

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by KOM » December 30th, 2015, 12:29 pm

:cmon: ...so the chains where just on the floor?? How they get on the floor??? Foh mane glizzy a hoe and just need to accept his L and move on....took him a week to respond and get his story together :lol:

@twenty..yea blac yungsta(flipped blood from VL) who is signed to CMG and got that song out called "heavy" was the one who got his chain for him in which shy glizzy paid for it

Blac youngsta
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_kTLUE2rhcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dTj_qQ4uxqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6136
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 30th, 2015, 1:00 pm

heavy dat shit!!! on god

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by » December 30th, 2015, 3:11 pm

1800blk wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh: ohhhhhhh shy bodied them musical wise tho n they said he paid somebody named black youngsta or something to get his chain back :lol:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoJfpIo7_aE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
he said the chain fell off n dude picked it out Memphis gotta take the L if that story comes back true :2cents:
That's bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard and how Memphis take an L when they knocked the chain off his NECK in the first place?

I guess all 6 fell on the damn floor?
HIS song sucks too.

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12913
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by Fuckcambodians » December 30th, 2015, 3:19 pm

ijs ,Memphis don't take no L ,outside of that wack ass video dem vicelords made :lmao: shy ate they ass up, but Memphis gets 2 W bkuz shy paid black youngsta to get his chain back so S/O black :tiphat:

1800blk
superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by 1800blk » December 30th, 2015, 3:33 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
1800blk wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh: ohhhhhhh shy bodied them musical wise tho n they said he paid somebody named black youngsta or something to get his chain back :lol:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoJfpIo7_aE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
he said the chain fell off n dude picked it out Memphis gotta take the L if that story comes back true :2cents:
That's bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard and how Memphis take an L when they knocked the chain off his NECK in the first place?

I guess all 6 fell on the damn floor?
HIS song sucks too.
stop it thats one of the best glizzy songs i heard if not the best but either way yall take a L 4 stealing a chain of a niggas that making Memphis niggas money y not rob these rich folk that exploit ur bity? but my bad im gettin 2 deep on this shit yall got the nigga chain :salute: yall super gangsta mean while n the real world cops still killin niggas 4 nothing so we all taking that L :discust:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by » December 30th, 2015, 3:56 pm

1800blk wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1800blk wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh: ohhhhhhh shy bodied them musical wise tho n they said he paid somebody named black youngsta or something to get his chain back :lol:


[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoJfpIo7_aE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
he said the chain fell off n dude picked it out Memphis gotta take the L if that story comes back true :2cents:
That's bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard and how Memphis take an L when they knocked the chain off his NECK in the first place?

I guess all 6 fell on the damn floor?
HIS song sucks too.
stop it thats one of the best glizzy songs i heard if not the best but either way yall take a L 4 stealing a chain of a niggas that making Memphis niggas money y not rob these rich folk that exploit ur bity? but my bad im gettin 2 deep on this shit yall got the nigga chain :salute: yall super gangsta mean while n the real world cops still killin niggas 4 nothing so we all taking that L :discust:
I ain't from Memphis but they don't take no L's with this. Dude spoke reckless to them and they got his ass for disrespect that's it. I don't condone robbing a nigga but I don't condone disrespect either. Sounds like you feel a certain way about Memphis.

1800blk
superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by 1800blk » December 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm

dont know enough bout memphis 2 care either way only thing bout memphis i like is when i used 2 come over the bridge n saw welcome 2 tennesee meant i was close 2 home just tired of the bs chain snatching then niggas acting like its some g shit but i aint know the nigga glizzy disrepected or it wouldve made more sense from jump now i get whats goin on :tiphat:

playaangelo55
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: December 19th, 2015, 1:44 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by playaangelo55 » January 4th, 2016, 1:12 am

2darksIIIde4 wrote:ijs ,Memphis don't take no L ,outside of that wack ass video dem vicelords made :lmao: shy ate they ass up, but Memphis gets 2 W bkuz shy paid black youngsta to get his chain back so S/O black :tiphat:

Lmao. Everything Is Always 2 Good To Be True. Glizzy Lied About 100% Of Everything He Said On That Bs. Mota Was Fin Put Up 15 For A Feature ( How Do I Know?) Thats My Circle. Youngsta Honestly Shouldnt Get No Props... Dnasty "RichLord" Set The Deal Up For The Chain And Outta Respect For Youngsta He Gave The Chain To Em (Youngsta) For 10k. The Mob Brudas Who Took It Aint Hurt Of Nun, Sino Nemm Out Here Making Multiple 200k 300k Bonds. Beating Murda Charges Nshit. Them Playas Ona Whole Nother Level. When Shy Got To Runnin His Mouf, The Cartel Got To Running His Neck Nd Pockets. yes i said his pockets too. He aint have NO CASH ON HIM, Why Not You Ask? Y Have All Yo Stacks On Ya When The Club Already Supply Drinks? Im Js. These Rap Niggas Will Tell A Lie Fast. Well In Shy Case... :whaat: This Nigga Took A Whole Week, But You Get The Point :lol:

OUTTHA8
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 12:30 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by OUTTHA8 » January 4th, 2016, 11:00 am

playaangelo55 wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:ijs ,Memphis don't take no L ,outside of that wack ass video dem vicelords made :lmao: shy ate they ass up, but Memphis gets 2 W bkuz shy paid black youngsta to get his chain back so S/O black :tiphat:

Lmao. Everything Is Always 2 Good To Be True. Glizzy Lied About 100% Of Everything He Said On That Bs. Mota Was Fin Put Up 15 For A Feature ( How Do I Know?) Thats My Circle. Youngsta Honestly Shouldnt Get No Props... Dnasty "RichLord" Set The Deal Up For The Chain And Outta Respect For Youngsta He Gave The Chain To Em (Youngsta) For 10k. The Mob Brudas Who Took It Aint Hurt Of Nun, Sino Nemm Out Here Making Multiple 200k 300k Bonds. Beating Murda Charges Nshit. Them Playas Ona Whole Nother Level. When Shy Got To Runnin His Mouf, The Cartel Got To Running His Neck Nd Pockets. yes i said his pockets too. He aint have NO CASH ON HIM, Why Not You Ask? Y Have All Yo Stacks On Ya When The Club Already Supply Drinks? Im Js. These Rap Niggas Will Tell A Lie Fast. Well In Shy Case... :whaat: This Nigga Took A Whole Week, But You Get The Point :lol:

Nigga who u fooling casino shot a Lil kid in the chest when that shit became cool

Big mota a hot ass snitchred his black and white myself and
Its funny he went at glizzy but ask his hot ass why he ain't go that hard when them niggas killed his bm poor Lil pooh

And I'm a real se DC niggas GLIZZY MURDER GANG

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by KOM » January 4th, 2016, 1:02 pm

OUTTHA8 wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:ijs ,Memphis don't take no L ,outside of that wack ass video dem vicelords made :lmao: shy ate they ass up, but Memphis gets 2 W bkuz shy paid black youngsta to get his chain back so S/O black :tiphat:

Lmao. Everything Is Always 2 Good To Be True. Glizzy Lied About 100% Of Everything He Said On That Bs. Mota Was Fin Put Up 15 For A Feature ( How Do I Know?) Thats My Circle. Youngsta Honestly Shouldnt Get No Props... Dnasty "RichLord" Set The Deal Up For The Chain And Outta Respect For Youngsta He Gave The Chain To Em (Youngsta) For 10k. The Mob Brudas Who Took It Aint Hurt Of Nun, Sino Nemm Out Here Making Multiple 200k 300k Bonds. Beating Murda Charges Nshit. Them Playas Ona Whole Nother Level. When Shy Got To Runnin His Mouf, The Cartel Got To Running His Neck Nd Pockets. yes i said his pockets too. He aint have NO CASH ON HIM, Why Not You Ask? Y Have All Yo Stacks On Ya When The Club Already Supply Drinks? Im Js. These Rap Niggas Will Tell A Lie Fast. Well In Shy Case... :whaat: This Nigga Took A Whole Week, But You Get The Point :lol:

Nigga who u fooling casino shot a Lil kid in the chest when that shit became cool

Big mota a hot ass snitchred his black and white myself and
Its funny he went at glizzy but ask his hot ass why he ain't go that hard when them niggas killed his bm poor Lil pooh

And I'm a real se DC niggas GLIZZY MURDER GANG
OUTTOHATE Where was yall at when shy gayzzy was gettin wrecked lmao....but u right tho mota aint do shit about his bm...but even mota know his limits when it comes to this Memphis street shit

OUTTHA8
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 12:30 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by OUTTHA8 » January 4th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Get off my dick "pasue" lul bitchant glitzy and shy glitzy ain't seeing eye to eye its two glizzy gangs I'm gliZzy murder gang now get the fuck on

OUTTHA8
fresh meat
Posts: 27
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 12:30 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by OUTTHA8 » January 4th, 2016, 1:35 pm

Get off my dick "pasue" lul bitchant glitzy and shy glitzy ain't seeing eye to eye its two glizzy gangs I'm gliZzy murder gang now get the fuck on

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by KOM » January 4th, 2016, 1:39 pm

OUTTHA8 wrote:Get off my dick "pasue" lul bitchant glitzy and shy glitzy ain't seeing eye to eye its two glizzy gangs I'm gliZzy murder gang now get the fuck on

:yeahaight: ..fuck nigga

playaangelo55
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: December 19th, 2015, 1:44 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by playaangelo55 » January 4th, 2016, 5:18 pm

OUTTHA8 wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote:ijs ,Memphis don't take no L ,outside of that wack ass video dem vicelords made :lmao: shy ate they ass up, but Memphis gets 2 W bkuz shy paid black youngsta to get his chain back so S/O black :tiphat:

Lmao. Everything Is Always 2 Good To Be True. Glizzy Lied About 100% Of Everything He Said On That Bs. Mota Was Fin Put Up 15 For A Feature ( How Do I Know?) Thats My Circle. Youngsta Honestly Shouldnt Get No Props... Dnasty "RichLord" Set The Deal Up For The Chain And Outta Respect For Youngsta He Gave The Chain To Em (Youngsta) For 10k. The Mob Brudas Who Took It Aint Hurt Of Nun, Sino Nemm Out Here Making Multiple 200k 300k Bonds. Beating Murda Charges Nshit. Them Playas Ona Whole Nother Level. When Shy Got To Runnin His Mouf, The Cartel Got To Running His Neck Nd Pockets. yes i said his pockets too. He aint have NO CASH ON HIM, Why Not You Ask? Y Have All Yo Stacks On Ya When The Club Already Supply Drinks? Im Js. These Rap Niggas Will Tell A Lie Fast. Well In Shy Case... :whaat: This Nigga Took A Whole Week, But You Get The Point :lol:

Nigga who u fooling casino shot a Lil kid in the chest when that shit became cool

Big mota a hot ass snitchred his black and white myself and
Its funny he went at glizzy but ask his hot ass why he ain't go that hard when them niggas killed his bm poor Lil pooh

And I'm a real se DC niggas GLIZZY MURDER GANG

My Point Exactly... Besides tha kid getting shot bruh nemm been wrecking shit. Speak What You Know Fuck Nigga :whaat:

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by KOM » January 4th, 2016, 9:05 pm

http://wreg.com/2016/01/04/memphis-rapp ... g-charges/

Image

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police arrested Bradley Rankin, 22, Saturday in the 8000 block of Irene Boulevard.

He is a known rapper of the Concrete Cartel, according to the affidavit.

Rankin had multiple warrants out for his arrest. He was wanted in Rutherford County for felony possession of marijuana, felony possession of a Schedule IV drug, possession of felony narcotic in a school zone, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of drug paraphernalia and alteration of serial number.

Detectives saw Rankin trying to leave the location on Irene Boulevard, and they surrounded his vehicle.

A detective found a bag of 42 ecstasy pills in his pocket and $5,125 in cash.

Police seized the cash and Rankin’s car, which they suspected could be proceeds from drug sales, according to the affidavit.

Rankin has been charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture/deliver/sell.

He is in jail on a $100,000 bond.

Rankin’s rap group, Concrete Cartel, also known as Cartel Business, received some attention after rapper Shy Glizzy had his chain stolen in Memphis. Videos alluded to the group having stolen the chain. Police have not made any arrests in that incident

playaangelo55
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: December 19th, 2015, 1:44 am

Re: them vice lords in memphis aint playin with glizzy ass

Post by playaangelo55 » January 5th, 2016, 12:40 am

901DBoIII wrote:http://wreg.com/2016/01/04/memphis-rapp ... g-charges/

Image

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police arrested Bradley Rankin, 22, Saturday in the 8000 block of Irene Boulevard.

He is a known rapper of the Concrete Cartel, according to the affidavit.

Rankin had multiple warrants out for his arrest. He was wanted in Rutherford County for felony possession of marijuana, felony possession of a Schedule IV drug, possession of felony narcotic in a school zone, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of drug paraphernalia and alteration of serial number.

Detectives saw Rankin trying to leave the location on Irene Boulevard, and they surrounded his vehicle.

A detective found a bag of 42 ecstasy pills in his pocket and $5,125 in cash.

Police seized the cash and Rankin’s car, which they suspected could be proceeds from drug sales, according to the affidavit.

Rankin has been charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture/deliver/sell.

He is in jail on a $100,000 bond.

Rankin’s rap group, Concrete Cartel, also known as Cartel Business, received some attention after rapper Shy Glizzy had his chain stolen in Memphis. Videos alluded to the group having stolen the chain. Police have not made any arrests in that incident
Big Bruh Uh Be Out By The Weekend

Post Reply