WHAT MAKES YOUR ORGANIZATION SO GREAT?

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss

WHAT MAKES YOUR ORGANIZATION SO GREAT?

Post by RawdealGa74 » May 6th, 2015, 9:39 pm

With us it is our beloved concept and ideology that we are taught to stand on. Not saying we so righteous and perfect but our concept is the truth.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Re: WHAT MAKES YOUR ORGANIZATION SO GREAT?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 8th, 2015, 2:24 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:With us it is our beloved concept and ideology that we are taught to stand on. Not saying we so righteous and perfect but our concept is the truth.
Larry Hoover had a bigger vision for us he wanted to see the corruption going on within our own government :2cents:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 8th, 2015, 3:06 pm

In every area and within every org you will find those that take their teachings serious and those that don't. We are taught to fight for all oppressed people which to me is everyone outside that 1%, so that's how I live. I have no enemies until they provoke. I have become to respect men of all affiliations as a part of personal growth and there are thousands like me within the Tribe but if I come across a bro that is not shining, it is our job to reflect the light. Never have and never will one see me dip the rakes or disrespect another man as that is my choice. But I can't lie and say I have a past like the ones I try to cultivate. Growth is growth plain and simple.

SGDz
colonel
colonel

Post by SGDz » May 8th, 2015, 10:01 pm

I can't help but shake my head at jokers who still be on that "we some righteous teachers and community builders" shit when they are truthfull part of a criminal organization. Each his own I guess.

Our organization is great because we get money and we get it faithfully and responsibly. Anything less than generating profit for yourself and your future posterity and you are a sucker and a crash test dummy wasting life (by way of the pen or soon to be in it). All that other shit is for the birds.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 9th, 2015, 6:17 am

The Government is a criminal Organizaztion based on actions and our perception. Do you pay taxes when you buy something or say no thank you, regular price please? Did you go to school? I could go on but what you said about those that are a part of something that is known for one thing but do the other isn't as far fetched as going against the biggest criminal organization in the U.S.its not the concepts but the members that give a bad name, it's also the members who can turn it around. I'm not the only King that thinks like this, and there are those that think differently than me.

SurX3
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by SurX3 » November 27th, 2015, 1:51 am

I feel that our organization is great because we are loyal till the death. We stand on 10 toes for our people and basically want to be left alone. We are like a family.

1800blk
superior
superior

Post by 1800blk » November 27th, 2015, 6:52 am

all yall organizations aint shit including mine kuz our gov fucks us everyday we dont do shit niggas doin thousands of years behind them walls we dont do shit cops killin mfs on cam then laughin bout it n we aint doin shit if anybodys organization is fixing these probs then its great ill wait...

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » November 27th, 2015, 6:59 am

SurX3 wrote:I feel that our organization is great because we are loyal till the death. We stand on 10 toes for our people and basically want to be left alone. We are like a family.
surs get X'd faggit dont nobody give a fuck about yall run-a-way wetback orphan group bitch :killself: tfoh

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » November 27th, 2015, 11:22 am

Universal-God wrote:
SurX3 wrote:I feel that our organization is great because we are loyal till the death. We stand on 10 toes for our people and basically want to be left alone. We are like a family.
surs get X'd faggit dont nobody give a fuck about yall run-a-way wetback orphan group bitch :killself: tfoh
Are ya'll big in GA?

SGDz
colonel
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 21st, 2015, 5:14 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:The Government is a criminal Organizaztion based on actions and our perception. Do you pay taxes when you buy something or say no thank you, regular price please? Did you go to school? I could go on but what you said about those that are a part of something that is known for one thing but do the other isn't as far fetched as going against the biggest criminal organization in the U.S.its not the concepts but the members that give a bad name, it's also the members who can turn it around. I'm not the only King that thinks like this, and there are those that think differently than me.
I'm just seeing this.

1.) The governments of the world are criminal organizations. Ours possibly the biggest.

2.) I don't pay taxes at all but if I did, they'd take them rather than me paying them. That's exactly what they do 80% of the time.

3.) Yes, I went to school.

4.) Your post didn't show, prove, nor correct anything. Thanks for trying though.

HeartlessFAM1
fresh meat

Post by HeartlessFAM1 » January 4th, 2016, 3:46 am

The Heartless FAM is more than a gang but a family and we will stick together till we are old everyone we meet we will still talk to even if we move away and we aint got other sets mobbin around talkin shit about any of the hrtlss fam members.We all about money and shit taggin territory.we don even sell drugs really we kinda like how the shredder was up in tmnt where all those kids was stealin shit hangin out at a bando.we still developing lit and laws and shit but we probably just gon initiate folks blessed.we aint jumpin nobody right now but if you do some shit we will put you in violation and jump on yo ass.

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 6th, 2016, 10:08 am

HeartlessFAM1 wrote:The Heartless FAM is more than a gang but a family and we will stick together till we are old everyone we meet we will still talk to even if we move away and we aint got other sets mobbin around talkin shit about any of the hrtlss fam members.We all about money and shit taggin territory.we don even sell drugs really we kinda like how the shredder was up in tmnt where all those kids was stealin shit hangin out at a bando.we still developing lit and laws and shit but we probably just gon initiate folks blessed.we aint jumpin nobody right now but if you do some shit we will put you in violation and jump on yo ass.
Lmao hoodup fantasies :lol:

RawdealGa74
underboss
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » January 6th, 2016, 12:22 pm

HeartlessFAM1 wrote:The Heartless FAM is more than a gang but a family and we will stick together till we are old everyone we meet we will still talk to even if we move away and we aint got other sets mobbin around talkin shit about any of the hrtlss fam members.We all about money and shit taggin territory.we don even sell drugs really we kinda like how the shredder was up in tmnt where all those kids was stealin shit hangin out at a bando.we still developing lit and laws and shit but we probably just gon initiate folks blessed.we aint jumpin nobody right now but if you do some shit we will put you in violation and jump on yo ass.
Are ya'll a branch of heartless felons.

1800blk
superior
superior

Post by 1800blk » January 6th, 2016, 5:51 pm

1800blk wrote:all yall organizations aint shit including mine kuz our gov fucks us everyday we dont do shit niggas doin thousands of years behind them walls we dont do shit cops killin mfs on cam then laughin bout it n we aint doin shit if anybodys organization is fixing these probs then its great ill wait...
everybody avoided my post so i musta been right :2cents:

Yungchip
prospect

Post by Yungchip » January 7th, 2016, 7:20 pm

1800blk wrote:all yall organizations aint shit including mine kuz our gov fucks us everyday we dont do shit niggas doin thousands of years behind them walls we dont do shit cops killin mfs on cam then laughin bout it n we aint doin shit if anybodys organization is fixing these probs then its great ill wait...
Exactly

Not a people or a folk nation

Not blood or crip set

Not sureno or norteno click

y'all niggas organizations are wack and pussy

SurX3
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by SurX3 » January 8th, 2016, 4:59 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:
Are ya'll big in GA?

We not the biggest in Georgia but we pretty deep in certain parts round ATL.

We in Dekald, Clayton, Henry, Gwinnet, Cobb and Fulton counties just to name a few

KuntrySwan
associate

Post by KuntrySwan » January 10th, 2016, 8:02 pm

The FSB set in Alpine Al,aint just a bunch off brand niggas tht act out recklessly, kausin wicked damage to our kommunity.We are all family,kousins,brothers,nephews,and uncles...man its klear to me and my fam tht the overall goal is to kome together and get money by any means.We all have mad love for one another,and if we have issues within our fam we sort tht shit out amongst us.We kontribute to our kommunity,help the elderly within our hoods,and we help the youth.We try to keep them from the bs and keep them focused on education,and more positive thinking.
SWAN LOVE.....

superior
superior

Post by 441 » March 18th, 2016, 8:20 am

We all about that fast money.. 803 FMC

superior
superior

Post by 441 » March 18th, 2016, 8:38 am

(803) is the area code for my city and all my locs get fast money so we FMC - Fast Money Crips our set is really E.T.G tho..

superior
superior

Post by 441 » March 18th, 2016, 8:58 am

M8v3n m8n3y G-Star'z

LordFolks
associate

Post by LordFolks » March 19th, 2016, 10:57 am

I feel that my "Disciple" nation has more too offer than just the banging you know?
The nation was originally here for "Growth and Developement" (GD meaning that)
3rd world oppression for the hispanics (SGD'S) (Spanish Gangster Disciples) and the blacks.
I'ma (GD) For how I was raised growing up in the Chi town area (Including Chicago)
I was blessed in when I was 5 years old from older brothers gangster disciple friends and family.
I believe all is one and all to be one when you bang this nation.

On my crown I know "King David AND King Larry" made this nation for a right reason.
!6!