BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Postby Slide » January 31st, 2016, 6:44 pm

BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral/Omo Eshu/Mayombe/Sevis Ginen

Postby BlaccCEO » February 3rd, 2016, 2:45 pm

Slide wrote:BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.

Slide,

What's happening, homie? Yeah, I still got nuff fam back in at home. My brothers and sister still live there and my pops. My mom moved out to Vegas to help with the young'uns. How long you been back? How is the city progressing? I want to come back and invest in some stuff, but I've been gone so long that I am far removed on what would work and what is really needed. Had a few dollars to do so stuff a while ago but lost some on a bad business investment out here in Vegas and the rest is tied up on a new project. Hopefully, by 2018 or 2020, I will be returning home to make some major moves. I want to eventually live back in Shreveport if I can get my idea out the ground there. Looking for people to work with and just do things to make Shreveport a better place. My baby brother, as far as I am aware, is trying to do some things around town. Otherwise, I've been listening to music from B-Will, reminiscing about Jewella and the old Whataburger area. I like him, Hollywood Caine, that new Hurricane Chris and I kinda fuck with Ant Bankz, too. I try to rep and stay a little grounded to back home because my heart ain't never left.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:12 pm

I lived in Texas from 2010 to 2012...never thought I would come back to Louisiana. I was just asking because you been in Vegas for a minute and sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision to come back home a few years ago.

Been back in Shreveport ever since then. Nothing has really changed since we chopped it up in this thread. We have another black mayor here though..lol.

Demographics done changed alot and most white people are moving to Bossier. Will probably never see another white mayor in this city again.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:26 pm

I do see Shreveport getting on a more conscious tip. You see young black people doing things in the community trying to uplift black people - much more than we used to see coming up. I think that's a good thing. Shreveport been notorious for crime and poverty for too long.

Check my former co-worker. She does singing and works with black youth.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » February 9th, 2016, 8:48 pm

We barley have any five deuces where I'm at.. Only Criminals and they fraud as hell banging with folks :smh:

prince
prince

Postby Slide » March 31st, 2016, 12:59 am

BlacCEO,

A Blood from 59 lost his life in the city Wednesday night. Heard dude was solid...good with Crip and Blood niggas. RIP Veve

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) -

Shreveport police are on the scene of a shooting that left one man dead.

It happened just before 10:00 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Fairy Ave. and Valley Ridge Rd.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was taken to University Health Hospital where he later died.

According to police on the scene, preliminary reports suggest there was an exchange of gunfire and at least a dozen shell casings were found on the scene. Police say the victim is in his mid-twenties and suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.

Police say a semi-automatic rifle was recovered at the scene, as well as the victim's vehicle.

No arrests have been made at this time.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » April 3rd, 2016, 3:02 am

Another Blood down...same area (Ingleside/Morningside) just a few days apart. RIP Day Day

Shreveport police now have released the name of the man who was slain early Saturday morning.

RanDavious Armstrong, 21, of Shreveport, was declared dead at the scene of the shooting.

Just after 4:30 a.m., patrol officers responded to a shooting call in the 3100 block of DeSoto Street. Once there, they learned that Armstrong was driving a maroon sedan when it crashed into a tree in the 2800 block of DeSoto Street.

Armstrong had been shot been multiple times in the upper body. Investigators found multiple spent shell casings littering the roadway.

"Preliminary investigation has not revealed a suspect in the matter," police Cpl. Marcus Hines said. "However, detectives are working tirelessly gathering evidence in the matter."

captain
captain

Postby BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2016, 12:07 am

Yeah!

My younger brother was telling that it's getting real crucial back at home - almost like the 90's. He's a brother in the streets trying to do something positive reformed from his former gang days as a Suwoop out of the old Jackson Heights projects. We got the same dad, who wasn't there for either of us at the time, so you know the environment we all came up in during the 80's and 90's in Shreveport. Either you was banging or affiliated for the most part.

My baby brother was telling me that he is arranging a meeting with a few street niggas and rappers, like Big Poppa, Wild Yella and others, to try to reign in the bullshit before it gets real turnt by the summertime. Listening to him talk, it seems like it is a different Shreveport from the one I knew with these young heads doing things differently with new cliques and all. Slide, stay up, bro and be safe out there.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 4th, 2016, 8:24 pm

RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 4th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Big Nokey at 1:23 of the video:

captain
captain

Postby BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 12:19 am

Slide wrote:RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

RIP Big Nokey! I saw this on the homie's timeline earlier today. Big Nokey was a real one and cool brother in the game. We came up together in the city on rival sides though but we never had a problem. Bruh's BBQ gone be missed. RIP and, in solidarity, CRD to the world!

captain
captain

Postby BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 12:22 am

I will put it out there - RIP to an old school head Cat D-A-double D-Y Daddy! Another Shreveport legend, an old head.

captain
captain

Postby BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Yo Slide, what's the word? I heard 2 more got gunned down in my city. People are fearing a return to the murder years of the 90s.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 6th, 2016, 11:56 am

Yeah, over in Cherokee park right off North Market.

News reports say some dudes with semi-autos shot up a get together where some people were playing cards at a shop. Straight bust up in there and started shooting. Not gang related but got damn. 8 shot - 2 dead.

CRAZY.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 6th, 2016, 12:05 pm

500 Block of Seneca Trail...I haven't been over in Cherokee Park in a minute though.

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 12th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Nokey could cook his azz off...

captain
captain

Postby BlaccCEO » May 15th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Slide wrote:Nokey could cook his azz off...

Yeah, Nokey was a damn good cook. I got to experience his No-tel dip once. I always heard people rave about his cooking. Cuhz was a stand up guy from Sixowe and the C-Road.

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 52 Hoova Gangsta Crip

Postby yung kevo » May 17th, 2016, 2:33 pm

I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

prince
prince

Postby Slide » May 31st, 2016, 11:23 am

yung kevo wrote:I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

That's whassup :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » May 31st, 2016, 1:30 pm

HK

prince
prince

Postby Slide » September 11th, 2016, 3:40 pm

RIP to Solo Mad Ford from 52 Hoover...shooting in Cedar Grove recently:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/33066192/shre ... nd-linwood

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Postby StillGangsta » September 11th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Loc Tha Winner wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:Hahhhaahahh hold up .......you think I feel like I needa start posting pics of myself and my homeboys on this pig created website to get recognition from a wannabe 83 internet banger ? N bra for the fucc of it you exposed urself....you just said that you moved outta ur old hood for a job but now ur down to post pics of it n ur homies? Lol you fraudulent as fucc n I damn sure know you ain't been in no type of real set with all those bitch tendencies you got on here.....real niggas ain't gonna tolerate all them emotions you go homie......put down that Monster Kody book and move on with life bc that sure as fucc ain't ur lane clown

LOL YOUR WHITE AND JUST SAID NIGGA NOWS THATS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF NET BANGING YOU LIL CRACCER...

Yeah I gotta job in Youngstown Ohio but damn I miss my hood down south and I miss my niggas.. What's wrong with that? Yeah I'm down to post old pics of my homies cuz I'm real unlike you. Once you have that shit programmed in your head it ain't getting out but all I'm worried about is money. I just get on here to laugh at lil white boys like you tryna false claim Hoover.. Oh and I never read the monsterkody book a day in my life I was taught all my shit by an old heads from Cali who put my hood down. Nice try tho craccer. Just leave now. :lol:

This clown is a fraud fake lame white boy with an identity crises

:lmao:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Postby StillGangsta » September 11th, 2016, 9:37 pm

Loc Tha Winner wrote:Lol craccer has jokes now.. I bet you a fein or a computer geek. I highly doubt you 52 Hoover.. Post a pic of yourself and your set to prove you a real gang banger. I'll do it. Lets see who's real.
#Whitemankilla

:lmao:

Karma is a muthafucca

fresh meat
Region: West

Postby Alive52 » October 4th, 2016, 5:22 am

Slide wrote:RIP to Solo Mad Ford from 52 Hoover...shooting in Cedar Grove recently:

http://www.ktbs.com/story/33066192/shre ... nd-linwood

What's up, Slide

It's BlaccCeo. I haven't been on this piece for a while and I guess I forgot my password. I got locked out so I did a new account. I heard about the situation with bro. HIP Solo.

My brother was telling me that some white folks in South Highlands and Broadmoor were making vigilante threats on Black people via social media. I don't know what the real demo is though. I heard about the clown situation, too. I don't know if it is real, either, but threats to Woodlawn and Fair Park, really, of all schools? You looking at Queensborough, Hollywood, Mooretown and Cedar Grove on that one. That's crazy but I really don't think that is credible. What's going on back at home?

prince
prince

Postby Slide » October 14th, 2016, 3:13 pm

RIP Dolla (59 Bloods)

A man whose body was found by Shreveport police responding to a separate shooting Oct. 3 has been identified by the Caddo Parish Coroner's office as a local teenager.

Bobby Evans, who turned 18 Sept. 29, was identified through distinguishing physical characteristics and tattoos.

Evans’ remains were found behind a vacant house in the 1200 block of Travis Street, after police responded to a call of a man who had been shot in his right hand. While police were investigating that shooting, an area resident told them about the body behind the house. Later, a third gunshot victim with a non-life-threatening wound was treated at a local hospital.

Police continue to investigate the fatal shooting and the other incidents to determine whether they are related.

PreviousNext

Return to South