Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

KOM
og
og

Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

Post by KOM » July 22nd, 2014, 1:25 am

:facepalm: ..vl niggaz puttin down anybody i see :lol: ...i guess this what happens alot of niggaz flipp huh? :lol:

MEMPHIS, TN(WMC) - Memphis police arrested a third suspect over the weekend on a slew of charges, after investigators say the three suspects ran a woman off the road and robbed everyone in her car.

Police say Kristen Brenner used her Jeep Commander to run the woman's vehicle off the road Sunday, June 29.

Once the car was disabled, Robert Nelson grabbed a baseball bat to smash out all the windows, while Kenneth Miller and Brenner yelled at the victims in the car.

Police say the three criminals made off with $330 and a few cell phones. All of them face nearly a half-dozen charges each.

Police records show that all three also have lengthy rap sheets. Police tell us Brenner is even associated with the Vice Lords gang.

All three suspects have a list of court dates through August.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/260 ... one-in-car

:whaat:

PrinceRED254
colonel
colonel

Re: Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

Post by PrinceRED254 » July 22nd, 2014, 9:04 am

Them motherfuckers ain't no Vice Lords.

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 22nd, 2014, 10:06 am

She was probably some VLs sidepiece or coke mule. Never met a white VL in my life and I know plenty

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 22nd, 2014, 10:12 am

White girls definitely got that "I got a mixed child" haircut, shes probably more of a smash or train piece than a real part of the set :lol:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 22nd, 2014, 12:02 pm

i dont kno why crakkas love to try to imitate Blakk gangs, i consider all real C's, B's, GD's, n VL's Blakk. i met this 1 nigga who said he was a Latin King, buddy looked stupid af

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 22nd, 2014, 1:29 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:i dont kno why crakkas love to try to imitate Blakk gangs, i consider all real C's, B's, GD's, n VL's Blakk. i met this 1 nigga who said he was a Latin King, buddy looked stupid af
vice lords are so deep in the city they start to branch out to the white impoverished neighborhoods but no lie back in the early 2000s i used to see gothic bitches hangin out the vl niggas :discust:

WHITE KNIGHT
prospect

Post by WHITE KNIGHT » July 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm

MEMPHIS WAS INFILTRATED YEARS AGO. WHITES RUN YOU NIGGERS.

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 22nd, 2014, 7:41 pm

crakkas love copyin niggas bekuz yah have no culture

majikmajikninja
fresh meat

Post by majikmajikninja » July 29th, 2014, 12:12 am

Seen 1 white dude in Memphis vl. Dude was puttin in down...

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 6th, 2014, 3:27 am

Everybody puttin their :2cents: in but yous aint VL ....let the Vl speak on it

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 10:09 am

Everybody already knows the AVLN open to any race.. China Joe, "We got White VL, Arab VL, Asian VL", and it's known that the AVLN has plenty of Sisters in it.. 1+1=2

There's whiteboys in Memphis putting it down.. There's whiteboys everywhere representing VL to the fullest.. There was a white brother in Milwaukee that just got smoked.. Also, no Brother of this AVLN will put his hands on a Sister, disrespect them, or any Representative of this AVLN!! What other mobs do with their sisters :shrug:

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss

Post by FBEisFIRE » August 6th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Doesn't Tennessee (Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, etc.) have a fairly large amount of white boys bangin' (legit)? I just got back from Nashville. Pretty mixed up city. Wouldn't be surprised.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 6th, 2014, 6:16 pm

FBEisFIRE wrote:Doesn't Tennessee (Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, etc.) have a fairly large amount of white boys bangin' (legit)? I just got back from Nashville. Pretty mixed up city. Wouldn't be surprised.
not really in memphis..every blue moon u'll see a whiteboy bangin, and its gone be wit sum black folks or mexcians
aint no gang of whiteboys banging in memphis....iono bout them other TN cities, wouldnt be suprised tho, if they was in those cities being they majority white :shrug:

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 7:27 pm

There's some whiteboys holding status that way.. Memphis @FBE

Not to sure bout them other cities or towns either.. But like 901 said I'm sure it is..

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss

Post by FBEisFIRE » August 6th, 2014, 8:12 pm

:tiphat:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 6th, 2014, 10:14 pm

lmao @crakkas tryin to join Blakk gangs, we dont do that multi race shit out here

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 6th, 2014, 10:19 pm

day1unity wrote:There's some whiteboys holding status that way.. Memphis @FBE

Not to sure bout them other cities or towns either.. But like 901 said I'm sure it is..
aint no white boyz holdin status out here :foh:

i heard about white gang in nut bush though

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 11:22 pm

I ain't on here making random shit up :sike: I doubt there's one person on here that takes anything you say serious
Attachments
th-65.jpeg
th-65.jpeg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 3722 times

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 11:35 pm

Matter of fact I just saw you get caught up false claiming that set you claiming now.. What # is that?? 15 :sike: :sike:

:lmao:

Go get on Skype with Zoediak like you said lil boy

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 6th, 2014, 11:44 pm

honestly i neva seen a whiteboy wit status in memphis, never,...although its a few white bangers but thats it....

and whiteboys in nutbush either claimn a mexican gang or a black gang.. if its sum all white gangs, they in the sticks and outside the city limits, i dont doubt that at all

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 7th, 2014, 11:52 am

Honestly you was on bullshit when you made this thead but I wasn't even trippin on you about it.. I've seen you on here lately slick tryna talk bout the bros all of a sudden whatever.. But now you wanna argue that what I'm saying isn't valid?? How you gonna tell me bout who's got what for the Lords?? Only reason I said anything on this thread cause of all the hate.. I don't want nobody to feel discouarged about joining this beloved Nation.. I know a lotta people be on here.. We ain't on that..

How bout this you wanna get up with some BDs you better come up to the Midwest cause yall ain't even in the discussion in Memphis, that's some honesty.. What's good with yall while you trying to tell me about mine?? Like I said I don't be on here just making shit up..

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 7th, 2014, 4:51 pm

arguing??? :wtf: lil hook mad aint it????lol...dude im speakin on MY CITY cuz i really thought this article was funny..a group of white people who claim vl out here robbin..shits hilarious...and nigga jus cuz u claim vl dont mean u know bout every vl bizness in the country..and i dont slick sneak diss i let shit be known

like i said memphis vice lords aint on shit, half of u weak muhfuckaz dun flipped blood/piru anyways :lol: and AINT NO MUHFUCKIN WHITEBOYS HOLDIN STATUS IN MEMPHIS ON THIS GANG/MOB SHIT

and really, who wants to be a vice lord?? :whaat: :cmon: :lol: ..in fact sum vl's used to be sum of my best customers :tiphat:

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 7th, 2014, 4:55 pm

What about them BDs though?? And how you know who's got what for VL??

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » August 7th, 2014, 4:58 pm

And to be clear I don't claim to know everything, but I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true..

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 7th, 2014, 5:22 pm

day1unity wrote:What about them BDs though?? And how you know who's got what for VL??
wat abouy da guys????we been lowkey, gettin money and takin care of da fam......and u kno wat u right i dont kno who got wat for vl and dont give a shit....but i'M out here in these streets and I NEVER HEARD OR SEEN A WHITBOY HOLDIN VL STATUS IN MEMPHIS or any other mob, str8 like dat and i kno plenty vls nigga