Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 12:55 am

Image

Texas prosecutors say one Houston neighborhood that's been ravaged by drug dealing and violence will be a bit safer after a judge's ruling barred 16 members of the Bloods, Crips and Most Wanted gangs from entering the area.

Prosecutors in Harris County, where Houston is located, decided to take a civil approach to the criminal problem under Texas's public nuisance laws. They had to prove to a judge that the individuals were in fact gang members who had criminal records showing that they were nuisances, according to the Harris County Attorney's office.

The judge ruled in their favor Tuesday, granting an injunction against the 16 gang members.

"This enables us to get injunctions against gang members who are causing nuisances,' said Laura Cahill, senior assistant county attorney who handled the case.

"This is a way to clean up certain areas where there has been a lot of gang activity, particularly drug activity. It has gotten so bad the area was called no-man's land because of the drug dealers out there dealing all the time," Cahill said.

The county attorney's office presented testimony and evidence in a civil trial Tuesday, including testimony from five Houston police officers.

None of the 16 defendants showed up to court or were represented by attorneys. They have not actively participated in the suit, and four are currently in jail, Cahill said.

Filing civil actions against gang members proved difficult because they are often transient, she said.

"We had an orginal list of 28 (gang members), and there are probably more than that, but we had hard a time tracking them down to serve them with a lawsuit," she said.

The judge's ruling today means that the 16 individuals are prohibited from entering the "Safety Zone," created in the Brays Oaks neighborhood of Houston, about a mile-square area in the southwest part of the city. The neighborhood, which has two daycare centers and an elementary school, is heavily populated and has been wracked by gang violence, Cahill said.

The county also used public nuisance laws in order to sue two Brays Oaks convenience stores where gang members were hanging out during the day, Cahill said. The county then worked with the landowners of the properties to put in place more stringent security measures.

Cahill said that a civil injunction banning gang members has happened only once before in Harris County.

Lead county attorney Vince Ryan told ABC station KTRK in Houston that the injunction would help the community become a safer place for residents.

"These gangs are committing numerous criminal offenses in this area, close to a school, in residential areas and close to residential areas," Ryan told KTRK. "This is to create a safety zone so that people in the neighborhood can feel more comfortable and also give officers probable cause for stopping these gang members."

Following the judge's ruling, any of the 16 gang members found in the Brays Oaks Safety Zone could face one year of jail time and a $4,000 fine, KTRK reported.




superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 12:58 am

Dat wudnt shit compared to da stokyard ..they bannd bot 20 muhfukkas frm both sides

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 1:08 am

Kickdoeburglar wrote:Image

Texas prosecutors say one Houston neighborhood that's been ravaged by drug dealing and violence will be a bit safer after a judge's ruling barred 16 members of the Bloods, Crips and Most Wanted gangs from entering the area.

Prosecutors in Harris County, where Houston is located, decided to take a civil approach to the criminal problem under Texas's public nuisance laws. They had to prove to a judge that the individuals were in fact gang members who had criminal records showing that they were nuisances, according to the Harris County Attorney's office.

The judge ruled in their favor Tuesday, granting an injunction against the 16 gang members.

"This enables us to get injunctions against gang members who are causing nuisances,' said Laura Cahill, senior assistant county attorney who handled the case.

"This is a way to clean up certain areas where there has been a lot of gang activity, particularly drug activity. It has gotten so bad the area was called no-man's land because of the drug dealers out there dealing all the time," Cahill said.

The county attorney's office presented testimony and evidence in a civil trial Tuesday, including testimony from five Houston police officers.

None of the 16 defendants showed up to court or were represented by attorneys. They have not actively participated in the suit, and four are currently in jail, Cahill said.

Filing civil actions against gang members proved difficult because they are often transient, she said.

"We had an orginal list of 28 (gang members), and there are probably more than that, but we had hard a time tracking them down to serve them with a lawsuit," she said.

The judge's ruling today means that the 16 individuals are prohibited from entering the "Safety Zone," created in the Brays Oaks neighborhood of Houston, about a mile-square area in the southwest part of the city. The neighborhood, which has two daycare centers and an elementary school, is heavily populated and has been wracked by gang violence, Cahill said.

The county also used public nuisance laws in order to sue two Brays Oaks convenience stores where gang members were hanging out during the day, Cahill said. The county then worked with the landowners of the properties to put in place more stringent security measures.

Cahill said that a civil injunction banning gang members has happened only once before in Harris County.

Lead county attorney Vince Ryan told ABC station KTRK in Houston that the injunction would help the community become a safer place for residents.

"These gangs are committing numerous criminal offenses in this area, close to a school, in residential areas and close to residential areas," Ryan told KTRK. "This is to create a safety zone so that people in the neighborhood can feel more comfortable and also give officers probable cause for stopping these gang members."

Following the judge's ruling, any of the 16 gang members found in the Brays Oaks Safety Zone could face one year of jail time and a $4,000 fine, KTRK reported.



59 piru 59 bhb 93 gb - UBN

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 1:09 am

59 predate the UBN bro I grew up with them niggas .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 1:12 am

59 is UBN .they cnt predate sumn they attached they self too

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 1:15 am

Nd da freeway shit ,dat shit was only sed on thehoodup . Nigguhz bangn 59 in da h .ain never sed dat shit cum frm 59 . Dem nigguhz actually believe 59 bhb is a hood in watts .i grew up wit dz nigguhz too .obs ygs wuteva .

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby 2wo-G » April 24th, 2014, 8:45 am

Rus cant be UBN I thought

boss
boss
Posts: 2598
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am
Region: North East

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby View Side Murda » April 24th, 2014, 9:10 am

59 hunters and Prius is not ubn. Not no east coast ubn, they been around before east coast ubn formed. They might be part of that Houston ubn, but its 2 different ubns with different sets.

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 9:15 am

Cocaine wrote:Nd da freeway shit ,dat shit was only sed on thehoodup . Nigguhz bangn 59 in da h .ain never sed dat shit cum frm 59 . Dem nigguhz actually believe 59 bhb is a hood in watts .i grew up wit dz nigguhz too .obs ygs wuteva .

I know that that's why I argued with the 44 Neighborhood Piru nigga on here . Then dudes thought that was a real California hood . They predates that United Blood shit which is extinct on the east these dudes pushing it ain't got got the press telegram . These dudes I grew up with probably wouldn't even know what a UBN is that's mostly on the north side . I been in dead end and they don't push no UBN but shit may have changed .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 9:18 am

View Side Murda wrote:59 hunters and Prius is not ubn. Not no east coast ubn, they been around before east coast ubn formed. They might be part of that Houston ubn, but its 2 different ubns with different sets.



Ain no such thang as a houston UBN .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 9:20 am

It ain like nigguhz goin around ,reppn UBN .dat shit is part of they history

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 9:25 am

View Side Murda wrote:59 hunters and Prius is not ubn. Not no east coast ubn, they been around before east coast ubn formed. They might be part of that Houston ubn, but its 2 different ubns with different sets.



Same 5 ,same UBN .nd 59 is not dat old fam ,idk wer boys gettn dis frm .

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 739
Joined: July 31st, 2012, 10:20 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: 464-662-1700 ka11 Me sMokey

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby YG Smoke RU » April 24th, 2014, 9:27 am

Cocaine wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:59 hunters and Prius is not ubn. Not no east coast ubn, they been around before east coast ubn formed. They might be part of that Houston ubn, but its 2 different ubns with different sets.



Ain no such thang as a houston UBN .

SaMe thing I said and aint it funny how they know they naMes of the bloods set but not the criPs they just criPs on PaPer lol

boss
boss
Posts: 2598
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am
Region: North East

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby View Side Murda » April 24th, 2014, 9:28 am

Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS niggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of shit then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 9:31 am

View Side Murda wrote:Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS niggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of shit then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.



Das bullshit ,ether u r whoeva told u dat monkeyshinen.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 9:36 am

My ppls is real htwn street muhfukkas .my t 40sumn ,my unks bn in nd out da pen da Feds since da 80s . Can tell ya wen boys first startd reppn crip blood . Blood really ain even jump dwn out here like talm bot it until afta 95

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4259
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 2:36 pm
Location: 5.W. Hue-5tone Texas
Region: South
Affiliation: God

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Hou5toneMob5ter » April 24th, 2014, 9:45 am

View Side Murda wrote:Theres def a southside/houston based ubn. And them BPS niggas out there is/was with it too. Just like NY, it started in prison and is based in prison and was influenced by T Rodgers getting all in the middle of shit then dippin off to diss it. Houston just got it first. I got a lot of 59 ru and 59 hunter homies from houston and san antonio that relocated to atl and jville florida that gave me the history since we both got similar histories we clicked. Accordin to them they been out before 1993, which is when we formed. And they 59 comes from some major road or highway out there in Texas.


You got 5ome info there, but it aint ckomplete. You right about ubn dine hea, but I dont think them 5et5 wa5 out before 1993. It get deeper than that, but you do got 5ome good info. UBN dine hea rep to the left and i5 clo5e to u5 5tone5 and vl'5.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Kamau_88xx » April 24th, 2014, 12:04 pm

I mean yea duh ,it's texas based UBN dwn here das y they UBN ,but das mainly 59s nd 5riders .it ain "u blood hit da pen ,get dwn with UBN " Mite be few nigguhz who be on they blood love shit ,nd jus get dwn for da red.but nall , not too many boys claimn blood under they hood is dwn with dat .

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Cocaine right but some of what View Side was right too .
I think they was before 95 but they weren't because the freeway .
Hoover and regular hustlers were running Houston then .
To the Stone they not all flagging left and it sure isn't because of y'all .

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1677
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 10:35 pm
Region: Nationwide

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Purple Chuccs » April 24th, 2014, 2:21 pm

shocced ta c nine trays there....Not bcuz its a NY based set but bcuz by the time nine tray got there bloods were already well established.....Heard houston is blood city though...A homie of mine who was in my old duty station (army) said they call the 5th ward the red niccel....

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1677
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 10:35 pm
Region: Nationwide

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby Purple Chuccs » April 24th, 2014, 2:26 pm

My homie who live in bklyn is a 59 piru from houston...he said sumthin bout Piru palace....IDK what that is...I usually dont pay him or people any mind when they speak on gang politics 1 bcuz im 31, I got better thangs ta do and 2 most ppl dont even know what they talkin bout LMAO

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Purple Chuccs wrote:shocced ta c nine trays there....Not bcuz its a NY based set but bcuz by the time nine tray got there bloods were already well established.....Heard houston is blood city though...A homie of mine who was in my old duty station (army) said they call the 5th ward the red niccel....

Ain't 93's here bro .
Bloody 5th/Nickel was from the 1950's don't have shit to with a Blood .
It's for the bloodshed my mama from the Bottoms and it was a lot of murder and mayhem there .
Houston is more a Hoover City than a Blood one .
Hoovers act like GD's wearing whatever they want .
A lot of dudes just wear red here period .

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby » April 24th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Purple Chuccs wrote:My homie who live in bklyn is a 59 piru from houston...he said sumthin bout Piru palace....IDK what that is...I usually dont pay him or people any mind when they speak on gang politics 1 bcuz im 31, I got better thangs ta do and 2 most ppl dont even know what they talkin bout LMAO

No 93's here bro and never heard of Piru place .
No Ny sets here .

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 215
Joined: August 23rd, 2012, 6:10 pm
Location: ATL
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby SouthSideShotay » April 24th, 2014, 3:22 pm

acording to that chart yall got nine trey bruh

soldier
soldier
Posts: 204
Joined: July 1st, 2011, 1:07 pm
Location: Houston
Region: South
Affiliation: 52 Hoova Gangsta Crip

Re: Texas Judge Rules to Ban Bloods, Crips from Houston Neighborhood

Postby yung kevo » April 24th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
Purple Chuccs wrote:My homie who live in bklyn is a 59 piru from houston...he said sumthin bout Piru palace....IDK what that is...I usually dont pay him or people any mind when they speak on gang politics 1 bcuz im 31, I got better thangs ta do and 2 most ppl dont even know what they talkin bout LMAO

No 93's here bro and never heard of Piru place .
No Ny sets here .

i heard of piru palace. i think somebody told me in acres homes but idk

Next

Return to South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests