Is there a part of Metro ATL mostly dominated by Crips? Do gangs even have dominiant areas in the A or is it spread out?

wdf_yall_talkin_about
prospect

Is there a part of Metro ATL mostly dominated by Crips? Do gangs even have dominiant areas in the A or is it spread out?

Post by wdf_yall_talkin_about » August 8th, 2017, 3:03 pm

All I been hearing about in recent years for the most part about ATL is blood this and blood that. I been hearing a few rappers from out there like Dae Dae and Lolife Blacc claiming Crip recently though. Where the Crips deep at in ATL? Or for that matter, is it even certain sides of town or areas up there where one gang more concentrated than others or is it spread all out throughout the metro? I'm talking bout like here in Macon it's sides of town and neighborhoods that been historically tied to certain gang for decades (Eastside - Fort Hill, Shurlinwood - GD), (Southside - Houston Ave, 2nd St, Broadway Pendleton Homes, etc - Bloods), Westside - Unionville, Bloomfield, Duncan Blocc - Crips) Is it like that in ATL too or that shit be more scattered?

veteran
boss
boss

Re: Is there a part of Metro ATL mostly dominated by Crips? Do gangs even have dominiant areas in the A or is it spread

Post by veteran » August 8th, 2017, 8:21 pm

Less than 10 hoods one is a cosby style suburb and one is all asian only 3 areas actually in atl