What happened after GDs indictments

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

What happened after GDs indictments

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 8:04 am

First off this is not a thread to slight the treys.theyneva been my main enemy since they didnt hold no blocks in the yards except on 50th winchester wit some more the guys.when the wars got heavy they got folded up n flipped mt moes after they tried to work wit the cvls on the chester didnt work.in fact it cost the lords wolcott,winchester n damen .anyway being outsouth we stay rubbin shoulders.niggas use to downed n u would think it was inside jobs which some was cause of close relations.BDs came up when the guys got hit,alotta niggas flipped for money or cause they was snitchin when shit hit the fan.alot of Gs network was fucked up n them boys filled the gap.i niggas personally who got down wit em for a 63.then the marvell shit came,they tried to assorb everybody .ppl think the GD_ shit really was like that but them boys was throwin parties in the met invitin Gs to work witem n anybody else.Marvell left folks nem lost n known as fencehoppers n now u see treys on all sides tryin to buy exceptance.i think the real GDs who mufuckas say gades n on they own thing kept it 1000 cause they didnt jump on the wagon when these niggas used our downfall against us.I might be bogus for sayin this i believe GDs should drop the D.who the fuck we followin but our gut feelin.we as Gangstas need to make some adjustment wit that D,it hinder us in the past n keepin us stagnate presently...LOC CITY Gs

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 8:17 am

Evolution has changed the Scope . You ask me i think we should drop the word NATION...Who are we unifying with ? This block vs block shit after those indictments crippled the NATION ...niggaz unified on a smaller scale until about 2001-2004...The Robert Taylors and Cabri Green Projects , were in a sense the Headqaurters ......After MM got kill the Nation took a 3 way leadership like the BDs ...Lot of niggaz didnt know Marvell shared the BDs with two other members ...So the remaining regents and Coords were taking new leadership positions but overall the folks who were big dealers , felt a relief off there shoulders .....Because nobody was there to extort or demand percentages as much .....The Project niggaz still had a demo until they were forced out from demolition ..

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 8:41 am

I can remember my land hoppin off count at the church,we didnt wanna be affiliated wit bd lovin ass authority figures.our spokesman said dont say shit for good reasons.when mufuckas came out avenue bds start bussin.i got respect for larry but why he kept niggas in play who honored that one luv shit wit treys.i understand y he kept the D to assorb niggas that wasnt Gs ,but when things broke off y he didnt go back to the basics if had loyal followers.after them indictements i see things differently n now im wiser some shit seem like it was put in place for certain dudes from BGD days to keep control n reap benefits.if not why was the mob fuckin wit these niggas so tuff individuals n hoods tradin places but other GD hoods gadin n they was considered bogus.where was the memos about the treys.i can dig the G&D movement but the agenda says different in them recordings.the guys still out here in this shit tho wit em or without em.as the ol sayin goes nobody bigger than the mob.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 9:05 am

Thats good shit G.one the guys came home who was celly of big C.we fell under the greens do to that.niggas didnt like,shit happen.Shorty G was good but shorty B karate choppin ass was aBD lover n kinda fucked the wood up.what u said about extortion played a major factor in the division amongst the mob,plus shiftin heads to areas they had no connections with.why send our blood money out the land to anigga who really not rockin wit us.in away its decent its about them in your circle n hood but at the same time the guys been left witta enemy niggas of authority been breakin wit for decades.what would be a solution if it was an issue to u."if it was to u"

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 11:44 am

The Italian Mafia operated off extortion , and Thats how the Gds operated all the way , percentages ...In all actuality Gd Govs were not cool with each other ...Alot of those guys were Leaders of there own Crews and were forced to Choose a side to be extorted by .....The LSG's are a prime example ..in the 80s they were deep in the 100s ....The Pressure by Larry was Put on Affiliates , GDN or nothing .....So the BDs play similiar role ...BDN or nothing ........It was like Bidden wars over Hoods ....Some Lsgs hoods forced to flip BD and some Flip Gd ...the ones that remained became Opps to both ......The Boss Pimps seperated from the Gds and were offered membership by Stones and BDs but they remained Gades ....guess the business wasnt right for them !!!

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 12:06 pm

But imagine being a leader of a Gang Call 63rd Street Mafia ....And you keep getting offers to be BD,GD,Stone , ....Yall were 50 deep ,which aint shit ....Yall were making 20,000 a week ....and now you getting warning like yall got two weeks to join us or we coming to take yo block ...So you get offered a Chief position in a Mobb and yall gone make 70,000 a week But yall now serving for the Nation ...and they want 70% so yall only gone profit 21,000....and a few days a month yall working for free .....Eventually yall gone say fuck this nation if they cant offer us better percentage than we will see who will ...if nobody we will remain Gades .......What usually happen is that Chief gets killed or replaced ...

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 12:12 pm

Like ive said before , Larry Hoover and the GD BMs was Greedy niggaz ......It was designed for them niggaz to eat off your hard earned hustle ...Shorty G was the Footwork and Larry was the Mouthpiece ...But Pops was a real Mafia like figure ...Old head told me if you owed down money Pops have niggaz waiting on your porch........Extortion was the game

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 12:40 pm

chitown312 wrote:Like ive said before , Larry Hoover and the GD BMs was Greedy niggaz ......It was designed for them niggaz to eat off your hard earned hustle ...Shorty G was the Footwork and Larry was the Mouthpiece ...But Pops was a real Mafia like figure ...Old head told me if you owed down money Pops have niggaz waiting on your porch........Extortion was the game

Yeah that nigga pops the reason folks nem in the hunnids went gade like that.dude stayed beatin on mfs.dude had run in wit pistol p bout his joint doin #s.

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 12:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:
chitown312 wrote:Like ive said before , Larry Hoover and the GD BMs was Greedy niggaz ......It was designed for them niggaz to eat off your hard earned hustle ...Shorty G was the Footwork and Larry was the Mouthpiece ...But Pops was a real Mafia like figure ...Old head told me if you owed down money Pops have niggaz waiting on your porch........Extortion was the game

Yeah that nigga pops the reason folks nem in the hunnids went gade like that.dude stayed beatin on mfs.dude had run in wit pistol p bout his joint doin #s.

Niggaz got tired of gettin dey ass whooped ....But wasnt nun they could do ...After his arrest the 100s felt a relief .

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 1:20 pm

Thats exactly our rgnt got knocked off,didnt wanna pay them niggas no more.for what when we was dealin wit mt wit no aa.foh wit that.bible use to be spooked of the yards.they use to come wit amp theatre tickets forcin em on niggas wit bread,if not u had to eat em.guess folks nem was pullin all kinda moves seein they loosin a grasp on things.i aint gone lie G u about the first nigga to paint apicture of what really happen :tiphat:and a old schooler had told me when i was a shawty he was bp back in they days,i went to dunbar witem n they was gade Gs.he was like naw we was bds,he in his 60s now.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » February 21st, 2014, 2:01 pm

question tho, wen gds was really comin up n them numbers really started risin, they basically extorted individual gangs n bullied em into becomin gds? if you doin that, how you not gonna see problems in the future? im surprised hoover was able to keep it BGD for as long as he did

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 21st, 2014, 3:19 pm

Since i didnt get down till the 90s i cant say,but i do know if niggas was workin in the area n wasnt on count they either got on or got ran out,didnt matter what they was.thats why ppl always say GDs put they hood first.n im sure a nigga thats rich dont give no fuck about no corners he aint huggin once he paid,so yeah they knew.its like runnin a line,getit n keep movin

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 5:34 pm

I also came into the Nation in the 90s , my uncle was RG around halsted and was a Assist Gov after he came home from a bid around Indiana in early 90s .......Aint gone mention his name but He used to scheme Kilos from Shorty G by remixing the work ..... :lmao: ...but he passed in 2010 ....Bogus Boys was looking fo dat nigga for years ,couldnt catch him ....

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 5:35 pm

chitown312 wrote:I also came into the Nation in the 90s , my uncle was RG around halsted and was a Assist Gov after he came home from a bid around Indiana in early 90s .......Aint gone mention his name but He used to scheme Kilos from Shorty G by remixing the work ..... :lmao: ...but he passed in 2010 ....Bogus Boys was looking fo dat nigga for years ,couldnt catch him ....

Im sure he wasnt the only nigga doing that bullshit

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » February 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

chitown312 wrote:But imagine being a leader of a Gang Call 63rd Street Mafia ....And you keep getting offers to be BD,GD,Stone , ....Yall were 50 deep ,which aint shit ....Yall were making 20,000 a week ....and now you getting warning like yall got two weeks to join us or we coming to take yo block ...So you get offered a Chief position in a Mobb and yall gone make 70,000 a week But yall now serving for the Nation ...and they want 70% so yall only gone profit 21,000....and a few days a month yall working for free .....Eventually yall gone say fuck this nation if they cant offer us better percentage than we will see who will ...if nobody we will remain Gades .......What usually happen is that Chief gets killed or replaced ...

I remember one of my Gd folks from the greens telling me bout that "sacrifice work" when he told me that I was like goddamn thats fucked up, that shit was ridiculous.

SGDn Tk

major
major

Postby sin1077 » February 21st, 2014, 9:56 pm

chitown312 wrote:But imagine being a leader of a Gang Call 63rd Street Mafia ....And you keep getting offers to be BD,GD,Stone , ....Yall were 50 deep ,which aint shit ....Yall were making 20,000 a week ....and now you getting warning like yall got two weeks to join us or we coming to take yo block ...So you get offered a Chief position in a Mobb and yall gone make 70,000 a week But yall now serving for the Nation ...and they want 70% so yall only gone profit 21,000....and a few days a month yall working for free .....Eventually yall gone say fuck this nation if they cant offer us better percentage than we will see who will ...if nobody we will remain Gades .......What usually happen is that Chief gets killed or replaced ...

Funny u mention 63rd I remember chilling with 1 of my boys who's uncles we're all GDs from 63/Ashland and I chilled with em on his uncles porch over there. And they were telling me they had just kicked it off with da BD's again so they were all holding bangers, and this was when GD's and BD's had been going at it for at least 8 yrs already. They told me that all da BD's lived in their hood and we're their neighbors and they all knew where eachother stayed yet they were always going at it for a week and a truce would get called, then it would kick off next week and another truce would be called and that shit went like that for years on and off all da time. So I know even though GD's and BD's were supposed to be into it lots of decks were chilling with BD's and this was before alotta GDs were gades. :2cents:

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 21st, 2014, 10:21 pm

The Gd govs used to snake each other often ...Alot of the Chiefs had hate in they hearts because they wanted to make as much as the next nigga .....They were having each other robbed and extorting each other behind Larry and Shorty G authority ....Find out aboyt the Bogus Boys and how that came about ..you will see what i mean

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 22nd, 2014, 12:34 pm

@sin thats what i was sayin.them treys been a problem.authority figures fucked with them because it was beneficial for them but not the niggas who was on the block.cuttin deals n keepin order thru kaos.n u probably talkin about folks nem on 62nd justine,it was bds on the other side of 63rd witta couple moes wit them.@chitown that nation work shit was bogus...aye them boys was jumpin out uhauls brukin mufuckas.had double b on they ankle.the mob couldnt handle them guys until they hit jail.RIP REBEL

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 22nd, 2014, 12:43 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@sin thats what i was sayin.them treys been a problem.authority figures fucked with them because it was beneficial for them but not the niggas who was on the block.cuttin deals n keepin order thru kaos.n u probably talkin about folks nem on 62nd justine,it was bds on the other side of 63rd witta couple moes wit them.@chitown that nation work shit was bogus...aye them boys was jumpin out uhauls brukin mufuckas.had double b on they ankle.the mob couldnt handle them guys until they hit jail.RIP REBEL

Wats crazy ...the BB's was working for Larry as a hired hit sqaud ...then they snaked Larry...

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » February 22nd, 2014, 2:16 pm

Thats y i didnt understand y they had a hit on em in the box.sound like sum big C shit.G was already a cocky goon.gave folks a slot to keep tabs imo.i think he was spreadin that free enterprise mentality n dem dudes didnt like it.plus CC been doing them for the longest..the greens was iraq befor the city got the name

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 22nd, 2014, 2:25 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Thats y i didnt understand y they had a hit on em in the box.sound like sum big C shit.G was already a cocky goon.gave folks a slot to keep tabs imo.i think he was spreadin that free enterprise mentality n dem dudes didnt like it.plus CC been doing them for the longest..the greens was iraq befor the city got the name

Big C took the seat for Shorty G after them indictments , but after Big C death ...MM took the City he got killed ....after that it was a 3 way seat up until maybe 99-00 and then more idictments came ...after 01 shit the counts got all fucked up ...the 100s and the Projects held on briefly but all the heads were out the picture 4real ....

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » February 22nd, 2014, 2:29 pm

Gds had internal factions ....Outlaws ,Fugitives,Bogus Boys,Insanes,Maniacs,Gambinoes , Boss Pimps,Lynchmen , etc its probably 20 more ijs ......Alot of cats used that to indentify which Gds were on with who and what demo ....That played a major role before and after them indictments ...

major
major

Postby sin1077 » February 23rd, 2014, 1:20 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@sin thats what i was sayin.them treys been a problem.authority figures fucked with them because it was beneficial for them but not the niggas who was on the block.cuttin deals n keepin order thru kaos.n u probably talkin about folks nem on 62nd justine,it was bds on the other side of 63rd witta couple moes wit them.@chitown that nation work shit was bogus...aye them boys was jumpin out uhauls brukin mufuckas.had double b on they ankle.the mob couldnt handle them guys until they hit jail.RIP REBEL

U make a good point I know I we wouldn't have put up with no shit like that, thats why I said shit shoulda been restructured instead of going completely lawless.

SGDn Tk

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » February 25th, 2014, 12:10 pm

and jello still rotz :shoot: ...

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » February 25th, 2014, 9:03 pm

chitown312 wrote:The Italian Mafia operated off extortion , and Thats how the Gds operated all the way , percentages ...In all actuality Gd Govs were not cool with each other ...Alot of those guys were Leaders of there own Crews and were forced to Choose a side to be extorted by .....The LSG's are a prime example ..in the 80s they were deep in the 100s ....The Pressure by Larry was Put on Affiliates , GDN or nothing .....So the BDs play similiar role ...BDN or nothing ........It was like Bidden wars over Hoods ....Some Lsgs hoods forced to flip BD and some Flip Gd ...the ones that remained became Opps to both ......The Boss Pimps seperated from the Gds and were offered membership by Stones and BDs but they remained Gades ....guess the business wasnt right for them !!!

What about them lafas I heard they were GDS but they broke off

Next

Return to Midwest